Sleeping Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Troitsa's first tryst with her monster/master.
5k words
4.76
46.9k
72

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers

REMINDER- I write long stories; some parts don't have naughty bits, but the parts that do will make more sense if you read the non-naughty bits, too. Also, please be aware this part is Dub-Con and involves some bondage. If you frown on fantasies about that stuff, stop now. Otherwise, happy reading!!

-o--O--o-

After he realized there were no slippers or soft shoes for Troi to wear inside- only the muddy, stiff ones in which she's arrived- Argus carried her to the far side of the castle. He stopped near the entrance, outside the door to what used to be a barracks for the castle guard.

"Listen, there's a funny-looking bench in here. I don't want you to be frightened, but I'll be strapping you in- simply because it will be safer for you. Nivid's not always in control, and if you move when he doesn't expect it, you might get hurt."

Trinity snorted and rolled her eyes, impatient. Of course she would be hurt. If he thought warning her would make it hurt less, he was an idiot. She stared at him until he opened the door. She didn't realize how tightly she was holding onto his shoulders when he stepped inside.

The room wasn't as elaborately furnished as her own, but it was warm and comfortable. Rugs covered the floors and tapestries covered the walls. Two couches faced each other across the bearskin rugs fronting the hearth, and a brass candelabra gleamed on the rough wooden mantel, though the candles weren't lit. The only light in the room came from a fire on the hearth and the two ubiquitous torches on the wall flanking the door.

Trinity wanted to bury her face in Argus' broad chest and not look around, but she relaxed her grip and shifted, wordlessly asking to be put down. She kept her eyes on the fire as Argus led her to the "bench" he'd mentioned, because in the one fleeting glimpse she'd taken, she could see that almost everything about it was scary.

He could see how frightened she was, but she neither cried nor fought him as he readied her. After telling her what to do about her robe, he didn't speak for a while. With gentle touches, he guided her to kneel on the ends of two padded logs, placed misleadingly side-by-side in front of something that might have been a church rail, but wasn't. It was about a meter long, and its only purpose was to support a wide, padded leather saddle. When he nudged Trinity forward, she leaned over and he buckled a strap around her waist, holding her hips in place. Similar straps attached her knees to the logs, while strong, thin chains fastened to the base of the logs held her cuffed ankles apart.

"These are just so you don't accidentally kick him, Troitsa," Argus told her softly.

She rolled her eyes again. She'd untied the overlapping sides of the robe before she draped herself across the saddle, and she'd just noticed that she was still covered. She was grateful- for a second- until he moved the logs apart. She gasped as her weight shifted abruptly forward, leaving her shoulders lower than her bottom, and her legs spread wide. She bit her lip and tried not to cry, something that wasn't usually a problem. Tears were an expensive luxury, and in a life like hers, luxuries were unaffordable.

Argus finished with her feet and came around to her head, where he shackled her wrists and secured her arms overhead, his stomach turning. He was getting a headache, too, which was odd. He didn't usually have this much trouble; he didn't relish his duties, but it wasn't something he could change. Although the women they normally took didn't speak unless they were begging or screaming invective.

After he was done with Troitsa's wrists, he slipped a short, padded bench under her, giving her a place to rest her forehead and her arms, so as not to hurt her wrists or her neck.

Trinity frowned. He had to be the most oddly courteous kidnapper/rapist in the world. But the bench was effective, she admitted- she wasn't uncomfortable, even though the saddle only supported her hips and there was nothing at all under her torso.

Argus stood next to her shoulder. He ran his hand over the back of her head. "Do you want me to stay?"

Why oh why can't I keep my mouth shut? he wondered.

"Would you?"

He nodded, then realized she couldn't see him. "Da, of course."

He moved a chair to her side and hesitated. If he faced her feet, he'd be able to see Nivid doing what he was doing. He usually left the room to avoid that but, on the other hand, he didn't want his back to Nivid. He'd been telling the truth, Nivid wouldn't try to hurt her, but he was a wild animal and, when the mating urge was on him, nothing else mattered. It shouldn't be too bad tonight, he hadn't been without a woman for very long. Still... Argus set the chair down facing Troitsa, so his knees wound up directly beneath her shoulder. From here he could stroke her back or her hair to soothe her if she wanted him to, and if he was able.

"What's he like?"

Trinity tried turning her head, but had to crane her neck uncomfortably far to see over her arm or under the flowing sleeve of the borrowed robe, so she went back to resting her forehead on the bench.

"Nivid? Well, he's a couple of inches taller than I, his skin is mostly brown, his hair is black, he has fur down his back and on his thighs and lower legs, which are very horse-like. He has talons on his... hands... and hooves instead of feet. His head and shoulders are massive, his face is half-man and half-bull," Argus answered, adding, "And he has horns."

Trinity's shoulders shook as she exhaled, her eyes burning. This was really happening. There really was a monster on his way here to rape her. It was almost funny.

She huffed, as close as she'd get to humor. "I actually meant who he is, not how he looks."

Argus froze, his eyes wide. No one had ever asked him that, and he didn't know how to reply. He felt like a heel for having scared her unnecessarily.

"Argus?"

He realized he'd been quiet for a long time.

"Uhh, sorry. Nivid is... hard to describe. He operates on instinct, but he's not without reason. He feels, but his drives overcome emotion. He's solitary."

"Does he speak?"

"Not often, sometimes-"

With an echoing boom, the door flew open, crashing against the stone arch which framed it. Trinity jumped and held her breath.

Nivid loomed in the doorway, his shoulders almost filling it. His black eyes glittered in the light of the torches on the wall to either side of the door as he glanced toward Argus. He grunted and his eyes turned to the woman. His head came up, his eyelids fell, and his nostrils flared.

Trinity shuddered at the loud huffs behind her, so plainly made by the lungs of some large animal. His chest must be huge. She held her breath again as the beast stepped forward.

"Argus?" she said weakly, her voice high and shaky.

"Mm?" Keeping an eye on Nivid, he leaned down and put his head close to hers.

"Can you, I don't know, could you sit on the floor so I can see you?"

Without thought, he kicked the chair away and lowered himself to the rug between the rail and her padded bench, lying diagonally with his head directly under hers and his feet toward the corner of the room.

His teeth clenched. He'd forgotten her robe was open, and even with the indirect torchlight, he could see her breasts above him. His jaw relaxed as a foggy film obscured the sharp edges of his vision, and Argus began to fade.

" 's okay. Yull be okay," he slurred, determined to retain what consciousness he could.

Nivid walked slowly, his unshod hooves making dull thuds on the stone floor as he stalked his prey.

Trinity tried to concentrate on Argus and not think about the creature behind her, but it was dim, and though Argus was looking at her, something wasn't right. The muscles of his face... his nostrils were flaring, she realized, his neck extending.

"Argus?"

He could hear her, but her voice was very far away. Her scent was driving him crazy. He huffed again. The lavender oil did nothing to obscure the heady scent of her body- her sweat, the natural oil protecting all that beautiful brown hair, a tinge of fear, and her cunt. Her sweet, delectable cunt.

His strange hands clumsy on the slippery garment, Nivid lifted her robe.

Argus blinked. If he threw it over her head, she might be scared.

Nivid hesitated.

Argus shook his head. No, cutting it with his talons would be worse.

Clumsily, Nivid rolled and bundled until the robe rested at the back of her neck, and the long pale lines of her body were revealed. He snuffed, the sound echoing roughly into a growl, deep in his lungs.

Trinity's eyes widened. With the robe out of the way, torchlight fell on Argus, lying on the floor below her. She met his eyes, trying to relax and breathe more slowly, though Argus looked as apprehensive as she felt.

Shadows loomed, creeping across Argus as Nivid bent low over her torso. She closed her eyes. The beast hadn't touched her yet, but she could sense his body close to hers. A warm, moist exhalation of air brushed her upper back, the snuffling much closer this time. She shivered, opening her eyes. Argus was completely still. He looked dead.

"Argus?" she whispered

He blinked, and the beast grunted overhead.

Then he touched her.

Trinity started. It wasn't what she expected. Argus had said talons, but the things covering her shoulder-blades felt like hands. Rough, but flesh-covered and hand-like. Nivid petted her and she shivered. He stroked from her shoulder-blades down over her ribs, into the dip of her lower back, and upward, coming to rest on the curves of her bottom, the highest point of her body in her current position.

Trinity's mouth opened. Those hands, paws, whatever they were, were huge. It felt like his palms alone covered her cheeks and his... fingers?... nearly touched the spot where her hips met the leather saddle.

Nivid pressed, and she felt her cheeks part. When he moved again, it brought his hips up against her body, and she felt the fur-covered thighs brush against hers. Suddenly, Trinity was afraid. She couldn't feel his scrotum or his stomach, but his erection slotted into the groove between her cheeks, and it felt much too large for a human woman to take.

Her eyes widened and a tiny peep rose in her throat. She bit back the sound.

Argus said Nivid didn't like the sound of women screaming.

Argus was very still, staring at her face, his own expressionless. Something was definitely wrong with him.

"Argus?" she whispered loudly.

He blinked and his eyebrows twitched.

Nivid moved, the heavy cock advancing and retreating.

Trinity was suddenly sure she hadn't used enough oil. At the time it had seemed like a lot, but now she could feel the rasp of his rough-skinned penis- rough skinned? She frowned. There was more friction than she wanted to feel, in any case.

Nivid's hands moved to her waist and he bent, laying his body over hers so she could feel the front of his torso lying full length against her back.

She couldn't get enough air, though her lungs were pumping as deeply as they were able.

The big not-talons crept up her sides and around to cup her breasts. Trinity could no more bite back her moan than she could stop herself from looking. To bend her head more fully, she'd have to curl her spine, and she didn't want to press against him, so she couldn't see well, but... they were oddly shaped, but they were definitely hands. It looked like Nivid's fingers had been fused, leaving him with two wide, flat digits forming a large V, and an opposing thumb, also very large, on each hand. His knuckles were-

Suddenly, Trinity closed her eyes.

Nivid was pressing his hips against her, rocking, and her breasts were swaying in the huge fleshy bowls he'd made of his hands. His touch was incredibly gentle, and it felt GOOD.

Trinity whimpered, Argus started and blinked, and Nivid grunted, his flared nostrils running over her spine as he tested her scent. Her sweat coated the velvety black skin of his nose and upper lip and he closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. Nivid didn't usually think in words, but he knew them, and the only word for the way the woman tasted was delicious. His thick, beef-colored tongue swept up and over his nose, tasting her fragrance, and he grunted again, putting his nose back on the woman's skin.

He rocked, keeping his cock against her ass and his hands on her breasts as long as he was able as he drew back, snuffling around and down, from her shoulders over the width of her back and up onto one cheek, which he bit.

Trinity was deep in her own head, examining the numerous sensations assaulting her senses, and she didn't expect the bite. She yipped, simultaneously discovering it hadn't hurt. Nivid's teeth weren't sharp, and it had been a nip, rather than a serious bite. She exhaled.

Nivid snuffled some more, circling both cheeks before he buried his nose between them, right up against her little pucker. Trinity held her breath while he inhaled deeply, and only exhaled when he straightened.

Nivid had pulled his hips away while he scented her, but now his cock came back with purpose.

Trinity's eyes snapped open and met Argus' blank, wide-eyed stare. Something was definitely wrong with him, she thought, a second before every though was pushed from her head by the giant cock prodding her tiny asshole.

NO!

The scream didn't leave her lips, but her eyes were wide and panicked.

"Argus! Argus! I need more oil! Argus! He's going to hu-"

Her mouth opened on another silent scream, her eyes closed, and her entire body tensed as the wide, hot, too-dry head of Nivid's cock pushed into her ass.

From a hundred muffled miles away, Troitsa's pain and panic reached into the dark pit of Argus' soul, shaking him out of his stupor. He fought his way back, using every bit of strength he had left to retake his will. He got just enough to roll over and haul himself to Nivid's knee.

"Stop!" he groaned desperately. "Stop, Veli! You're hurting her!"

Nivid's eyes were half-closed and glowing with the burgundy tint that meant his wild nature was taking over, but he froze when Argus hit his leg and called him "brother." Argus never came back when Nivid was with a woman. This was Nivid's time.

Why was Argus here?

Nivid tried to push more of his cock into the delicious woman, but his hips wouldn't move. He shook his big shaggy head and looked down at Argus, still kneeling weakly at his feet. Some of the red faded from his eyes as Argus poked at him.

He shook his head again.

From Argus, his eyes went to his hands on the woman's ass, and to the spot where his cock pierced her body.

Dry. She was dry.

Hurt. He'd hurt her.

Nivid took a hesitant step back, slowly pulling out.

Argus lifted a hand toward the saddle where the woman's hips rested, but Nivid brushed it away.

An open pocket-like bag hung over the rail which supported the saddle. His big fingers wouldn't fit, but Nivid knew there was oil in there. He'd use it when he was ready. For now, he stroked from the woman's ass down onto her thighs and folded at his hips and hocks to squat behind her, almost eye level with the wondrous-smelling parts he wanted so badly to claim. Nivid sniffed again, unhappy with the additional tinge of fear mixed into her aroma. Her thighs quivered beneath his palms.

Closing his eyes, Nivid extended his tongue.

Trinity screeched and arched her back when the warm, wet, writhing organ swept from her belly up through the crack of her ass. She made more noise by far than she had when Nivid drove his dry cock into her ass. Every thought was gone. She had no idea what was creating that amazing sensation, the wet, rough friction over her most sensitive bits, but-

She shrieked again.

Nivid buried his twitching nose in her pussy and used his tongue like a squirmy battering ram to part the puffy, furred lips, exposing her wet inner flesh. Then he lapped and flicked and wormed and snuffled.

Argus collapsed on his elbows, amazed by Nivid's actions. With the last of his energy, he crept toward Troitsa's head. He didn't quite make it- when he rolled to his back he wasn't under her, but he was where she could see him if she opened her eyes.

"Troi," he whispered, as the ever-present clouds of mist claimed his mind.

Trinity didn't hear Argus.

Nivid was LICKING her PUSSY. She'd never heard of such a thing... and she could never, ever, ever live without it again.

Within the constraining straps, her back arched and her bottom wiggled. She was trying to tip her ass up and pull her knees in to get more contact, but she couldn't move.

"Oh, oh, oh!!" she chanted, never realizing she'd cried out.

Between her thighs, Nivid heard the sounds the woman made, and his body warmed. He didn't like woman sounds, but he liked this sound. He tipped his chin up and licked harder, trying to roll his meaty, platter-sized tongue into a point he could work inside her tasty body.

He gave up and went back to licking her heavily-scented folds, lapping up the fluid running from her body. He snuffled, shaking his head as his nose became clothed in her moisture.

"Eeeeeee," Trinity squealed.

Nivid tipped his head back more and opened his mouth wide, seeing how much of the woman's scrumptious flesh he could suck into his mouth.

She stopped breathing and exploded, spasms claiming her lower body, lightning shooting up her spine, her stomach convulsing, her thighs shaking. Nivid licked and sucked while it went on and on.

When the woman relaxed against his nose and her loud air-sounds slowed, Nivid stood. He tipped the leather pocket upside down and caught the brown bottle in his palm. His hands were clumsy, so he flicked the cork off with a nail and drizzled the contents of the bottle over his aching cock and through the cleft of the woman's beautiful body. He smoothed it over his cock with one big paw and over her tiny asshole with a blunt thumb, the only digit he could use without worrying about his talons.

He pressed and circled and pressed until finally, his thick thumb slid into her anus. He pulled back right away and drizzled more oil, then pressed again, slicking the oil into her ass. Again and again, until he'd worked his big thumb in as far as it would go, and the woman's hips were wiggling again.

Nivid threw the bottle toward the corner and stepped forward.

On the stone floor, Argus was silent, his eyes wide as he watched Troitsa's lovely mouth forming a perpetual, soundless circle. Her eyelids twitched as her ass clutched at his thick thumb. Argus' body was limp, his eyes nearly sightless, his heartbeat weak and slow. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and thoroughly oiled. His thumb slid slowly from the depths of her body as he moved forward, bending to snuffle between her shoulder-blades again before he straightened, his fingers pressing down on the top of his shaft, directing the diamond-shaped head at the tiny pink pucker.

Nivid snorted, blinking.

Argus was usually somewhere else.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a minute to adjust. When he opened them, he leaned forward again, and the thick, brown head of his cock slipped into the slick heat of the woman's- Troitsa, her name was Troitsa- his cock slipped into Troitsa's ass.

She moaned, a long, low song that didn't mean hurt. The corner of Nivid's mouth curved up and he grunted to reassure her. His big hands softly smoothed over the tiny round mounds of her ass. Nivid leaned some more, the slightly bumpy skin of his oiled cock easily slipping deeper. He went slowly, far more slowly than he did with the others, with- Nivid snorted, inhaling her- inhaling Troitsa's aroma, covering those other scents recently stored in his memory. This woman smelled good, and she made good sounds, happy sounds, sounds like the wolves made when they mated. Slowly, Nivid rocked his hips, working his cock deeper into the slender body before him.

SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers
12