Sleeping Beast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nivid groaned, the long, loud sound of a man in pain. His head fell forward against her shoulder. He rocked his hips, punching deeper without easing out on the backstroke, exactly as she desired, tugging the skin of her pussy one way and then the other, dragging her clit across her pubic bone while she ground it between them, pressing, seeking, moaning while her passion gathered.

She curled her hips again and clenched her inner muscles, drawing another long groan from Nivid's throat. He froze, every muscle taut, and a sudden jerk of his body announced his orgasm. As he came, Nivid continued pulling and pressing, in and out, his cock spewing his seed hotly into her body.

Troi strained against him, so close, but she failed to find release before Nivid collapsed atop her, gasping for air, a mild tremor shaking his torso. She bit her lower lip, trying not to whimper in frustration. After only a moment's rest, he lifted his head to meet her eyes with a wicked grin. She gasped as he rocked sideways, echoing the effect of her undulations. His cock was only slightly less swollen than before.

"Didn't you.... " Biting off a cry, she forgot her question when he worked his forearms under her body and curled his hands up over her shoulders, pulling her down hard as he thrust savagely up and in, his hips still moving.

Troi's mouth opened on a silent scream, held for a few long beats as he rocked between her thighs.

Nivid watched, fascinated with the play of emotions written so clearly across her features, only seconds allotted to each one. Pleasure, desire, disbelief, desperation, yearning, one after the other, until at last, she broke, the silent scream not so silent as her features dissolved into the pained ripples of completion, her brows drawn down and in, eyelids trembling as her mouth opened and closed around the delicious sounds she made.

When her pussy stopped convulsing around his cock, her back uncurled, and her pretty lips closed for the last time, Nivid rolled, towing her with him. They were still linked when he settled and smoothed her hair back from her lovely face, smiling tenderly at the satisfaction he saw there.

Working hard, Troi lifted heavy eyelids to peek at him. "Love you," she slurred as her lashes drifted into place. She was asleep before he spoke, but Nivid said the words anyway.

"I luff you, Trishta."

--o----O----o--

END NOTE- Thanks again for reading, commenting, and clicking. I'll be back ASAP with Chapter 7, which I've already started and which has way more action, now that some of the necessary background info has been dispatched with in Chapter 6. More sex, too. :)

As usual, I promise to never leave you without an ending.

TIDBIT-- The Bashkir are the only people in the world who still practice the ancient art of keeping wild bees. I hope I get to try some of that honey someday!

--o----O----o--