Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Three college guys fondle female classmate.
695 words
3.26
199.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us were sitting in the picnic area of our university in between classes. Just Eric, me, and Tom the fat Star Wars obsessive who I previously had tried to avoid. The only other student in the park was Marie Jordans, asleep on her back in a lounge chair. I had occasionally seen her in the halls and had been working up the nerve to ask her out, but never got around to it. She looked beautiful in the sunlight, in a white blouse and short floral skirt, as her large breasts rose and fell as she breathed. Eric had been staring at her for several minutes, and walked over to the sleeping beauty.

"Nice, huh?" he said indicated her chest. I had noticed them too. Firm and round. He looked up at me.

"Dare you to cop a feel."

At first I didn't think him serious.

"And end up suspended for sexual harassment." I said. "Not a chance."

"She'll never know, she's that overachieving type. Up all night studying. She's out cold." Eric said. I waved him off. "If you don't, then I will."

Tom and I protested fiercely, but it was no use. He cupped her right, then left breast with his right hand, smiling at us.

"Hard as rocks."

"Get over here! You're going to get caught!"

"She's going to wake up!" exclaimed Tom.

Eric continued to lightly fondle her. She didn't stir, being fast asleep.

"Come on Tom, show some balls."

Tom, obviously very aroused, walked up to where she lay and took a firm breast in each hand, kneading them roughly. I too was emboldened by her not waking. It was all right I guessed, as long as it didn't go any further. I stepped up.

"Wait, before you do!"

Eric slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Again, our protests fell on death ears, and quickly he had revealed a set of full, bra-clad breasts.

"Go for it."

It was against my best judgment. I knew I would probably end up suspended but I couldn't resist their sumptuousness. I slowly played with those firm, yet soft breasts through the silky fabric. I could feel my dick getting hard.

"Unhook it, so we can all have a look."

I didn't have the courage but before I could say anything, Eric unfastened her brassiere revealing the roundest, fullest tits I had ever seen. He buried his head in her chest, shoving her breasts together with his hands and pushing his face into them. Then Tom sucked them; slobbering over them like an animal, obviously in heaven. Probably the first time he's seen them in real life, I thought. Both of them were stroking their cocks through their jeans.

"You're turn," said Eric indicating me.

They had done it with no problems, so, nervously, I place my head in between her gorgeous tits. One in each hand, I gently sucked her nipples.

Eric, now reached up her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties. No, this is suicide, I thought. I had to get away, but I couldn't move. I had a full hard-on, my head was full of blood and my body was frozen.

"Come on," Eric said. "Let's do it for Tom. He's never seen a real pussy."

He pulled up her skirt, allowing us to both get a nice long peek. My eyes were frozen between her legs, as Eric shoved his face into it. "Ohhh.... " I moaned. I came and felt that my shorts were wet and sticky. No longer aroused, I could finally come to my senses.

"Get her dressed! We have to get out of here!"

Eric delicately put her close back on and we all slid away.

I saw her in the halls a few days later, she greeted me with a polite smile, oblivious to what had happened. But the memory made my crotch twitch, and it was difficult to keep my eyes up. Eric bounded up.

"Hey, Marie, let me carry your books to class."

"Why, thank you Eric. That's very kind of you."

He stole a glance down her blouse, then turned back and winked at me as they walked away.