Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
The Kiss.
1.2k words
3.58
35.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a King and Queen that ruled a Kingdom. They had a beautiful daughter appropriately named Beauty. The subjects in the kingdom were well treated, and generally happy. They had sex, made babies, got along with each other, and raised happy families.

There was only one hard and fast rule. Ever since the king had accidentally seen his wife relieving herself, he had decreed that there was to be no kissing below the waist. This did not bother most of the subjects--who would want to kiss down there?-- so most of them were happy.

When Beauty was born, a wicked queen had put a curse on her: When she was 16, she would go into a deep sleep and would not wake up. This greatly distressed the King and Queen, for they loved their dayghter dearly, and did not wish to see her come to any harm. They searched for a way to outwit the curse, but were unable to do so.

On the evening of Beauty's 16th birthday, Beauty's fairy godmother paid her a visit. She said, "My dear, it is about time I told you something." She explained about the curse. "But how will I know when it will start?" Beauty asked. "You don't," her fairy godmother replied. "But I have a remedy for when it happens..." She explained her remedy to Beauty, whose eyes twinkled with anticipation. "It might almost be worth it!" The fairy godmother smiled.

Beauty's birthday party was a resounding success. Beauty danced with the prince of the next kingdom over, who was the son of her father's dearest friend. The prince, whose name was Alex, seemed to hold Beauty much closer that convention required. He seemed to purposely let his body brush up against hers, let himself grind against her, his thumbs brush against her nipples. "Ah Beauty, what I would love to do to you!"

"Tell me."

"First I'd make you take off this dress. Beautiful as it is, it doesn't compare to you. Then I'd take your undercloths off, so that you'd be as naked as the day you were born. I'd kiss your lips, your breasts, everywhere I could think of. Then I'd reach my hand between your legs and..."

"Stop! Please! We can't--" Besides, Beauty's stomach was doing strange things, and there was a wet heat between her legs. It was like nothing she'd felt before. Her womanhood seemed to be waiting for something, but for what?

"I know," he said, regretfully. "I've got to go to war tomorrow. But you did ask."

"Yes."

Alone in her bedchamber a few hours later, Beauty looked at herself in the looking glass. Her pert nipples stood up, and she wished they were big eonugh so that she could kiss and lick them herself. She tohought about the prince, how he had made her feel. She licked a finger and started trailing it down her belly, toward her patch of pubic hair. She got down onto all fours in front of the mirror and looked behind her. Her pussy was wet. Then she turned over and spread her legs in front of the mirror. Even better. She was glistening wet. She reached her hand between her legs and started stroking, playing with herself. She kneaded her clitoris between her thumb and forefinger. She stuck a finger inside her, then two, then three. All off a sudden, there was a rush of wetness. Beauty arched her back, shoved her fingers even deeper inside her and cried out. Then everything went black.

Watching all this from behind a curtain was the fairy godmother. She nodded. It was time to tell the king and queen.

The king and queen were beside themselves. A reward was promised to whomever could make Beauty wake up. In addition, if a young man, he was promised Beauty's hand in marriage.

Performers came in. Comics. Jugglers. Witches. Sorcerers. Young men. Anything and everything was tried. Two years passed. Beauty grew even more lovely. The king and queen despaired of her waking up.

Finally, Alex came back from a successful campaign. As soon as he heard what happened. He rushed to the king and queen. "I just heard, only now got back. Please, I would like to try to wake Beauty."

"We'd be delighted for you to try," the queen said.

"I would like two things from you," Alex said.

"Name them," said the king.

"I would like for you to tell me what has been done to try to wake Beauty, and I would like your assurance that I can do whatever I like to wake her. And I'd like that in writing."

"Done. Now Let us tell you everything."

For the next several hours, Alex was held spellbound as the king and queen told him of the attempts. He asked a few pointed questions, and nodded, seeming satisfied with the answers. The king brought his assurance.

Prince Alex was escorted to Beauty's bedchamber. The king and queen went to a small secret room where they could watch without being seen. Alex caught his breath at the sight of her, still lovely as ever, even in sleep. He undressed her. Kissed both eyes, her lips, her neck. His mouth traveled down to her breasts. He took one in his mouth, then the other. He sucked, licked, nipped lightly. The nipples got hard. His hand had slipped down between her legs. He knew she was aroused; she was wet. He slipped a finger inside, and toyed with her clitoris. His mouth worked his way lower and lower.

***

"What is he--?" The king started. His wife interrupted.

"Quiet. Look!"

The king and queen watched in amazment. Beauty started to move. Indeed, it seemed that the closer Alex's lips got to her center, the more she moved.

***

Alex felt her move beneath him. Only slightly, but she moved. His lips and tongue found her pubic hair. He kissed, and then lightly nipped the inside of her thighs. He licked where he nipped, and gradually licked his way into her pussy. He licked her slit, up and down. Stuck a finger inside. Sucked on her clit. She was getting wetter and wetter, and started moving even more, shoving her pussy into his face. He stuck his tongue inside her, moved it back and forth. She moaned, arched her back, and came in a great rush of juices. He sucked and sucked until she stopped her spasms.

Beauty's eyelids fluttered open. "Alex?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"You told me one time what you wanted to do to me. I remembered. And I felt everything. It was wonderful! But please, would you do one more thing?"

"What's that?"

"I want to feel you inside me. I want you to shove your hard cock into my hot wet pussy."

"With pleasure!" His cock strained to be let free. Beauty's eyes got big when she saw it.

"Oh, my!"

Alex place the head near her opening, and slipped partway in. Felt the barrier. "This might hurt for just a second."

"Alex! I want all of you." Beauty shoved herself up onto him and felt the pop. There was a flash of pain, then Alex began moving rhythmically in and out. "Oh, Alex, you feel so good! So big inside me. Do it harder!"

Alex jammed himself into her. Leaned down to kiss her. She thrust her hips up to meet him, and he felt her getting hotter and hotter, ready to explode. Her pussy began to spasm, squeezing his cock, and he shot his load into her. Both of them cried out and came together.

And the king and queen entered the room applauding...

To be continued...