Sleeping Martin

Story Info
Will he wake up while she touches him?
2.3k words
4.17
38.2k
39
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iridescent shadows lined the hallway as she quietly moved down the dark path. Hands reached out, she let the smooth paint glide under the silken pads of her finger tips letting the wall lead the way. A door frame nudged her fingertips as she reached out to feel it was partially open. Pushing it she looked in and realized it was just the bathroom. Huffing to herself, she didn't dare turn the light on. The house was already spooky at night, thunder and lightning outside from a storm didn't make it any less spooky so she just decided to hurry. Reaching out she found the other side of the door frame and continued down the hallway until finally she felt the closed door to a bedroom. Reaching down she grasped the smooth metal of the doorknob and turned it slowly, pushing it open.

She slowly moved, not uttering a sound as she walked into the room, shutting the door behind her. The sound of socks sliding against carpet echoed as she shuffled along the floor towards the bed. She could see him lying there, the lightning from outside paired with a street lamp cast an eerie glow to his bed, and she could see as she got closer the way he slept. Soft hairs swept over his forehead a bit messy from tossing and turning as his left arm rested over his forehead as he lay on his back. She smiled down at the sleeping man reaching a hand out to gently stroke his cheek. He was beautiful this way, so peaceful and he slept heavily his chest visible under the plain white t-shirt he wore as it rose and fell. The blankets were wrapped around his legs tangling around the lengthy appendages his black pajama bottoms pulled down ever so slightly showing off the v shaped indents of his hips. Biting her lip she looked down at him and moved to the other side climbing in.

Prodding him with a finger she whispered, "Martin...the thunderstorm scared me...can I sleep with you?" She had been visiting him for the week, taking a mini residence on the couch down stairs and she waited for him to respond which was barely a grunt and mumbled yes, obviously sleep drunk. Pushing back the covered she scooted down into the blankets, the long t-shirt she wore sliding up her body revealing the purple silk panties she wore and nothing else. Snuggling up to him, his arm moved for her to fit against him, her chest to his side arm around his waist while her leg moved over his hips. Lying there she listened to the symphony the rain, thunder and his heartbeat made together. It was strangely amazing and she laid there looking up at the sleeping boy. They had been friends for what felt like ages, always flirting but never crossing the boundary of friendship.

Most of the time she had a boyfriend or he was just too busy with studies to even make a move and neither of them wanted it to go badly. Maybe it was her sleepiness or maybe it was the fact she couldn't take being this close to him and doing nothing, but her hand over his waist slowly began to move downwards. The smooth cotton shirt moved under her fingers, dragging slightly until she reached where it was angled just off his hip, warm skin revealed. Her fingertips swirled against his hipbone feeling the skin underneath and she caressed it gently her fingertips turning into a palms touch. She massaged the area, letting her skin feel how soft he was there before moving her hand up underneath the fabric. She had seen him take his shirt off many times over the summers, and while he wasn't some massive guy and he wasn't lanky, his body held his muscles in the perfect areas and proportions.

She was nervous as her fingers neared his chest, shaking almost as she tried to back out of the touching of his skin. He was hotter here than his hips, the skin almost radiating as her palm placed over his heart to feel the beats bumping against her. Closing her eyes she laid there for a moment, but soon her thigh rubbed back and forth to the music in her head, the lush thickness rubbing over his hidden member that had sometime in his sleep began to harden. Immediately she froze unsure what to do now, should she continue just rubbing against him, or should she stop all together?! Her mind flicked through her choices, stories of his size and intense sexual skill shared by other girls ran through her mind and jealousy clawed inside of her knotted belly.

She huffed lightly and made the choice, moving to just every slightly push her hand down his chest once more, down past his navel and onto the waistband of his pants. Her leg had moved from over him and she shifted, scooting down the bed till she was even lips to hips. Pulling at his pants she held her breath, releasing it in a slow hiss as his hardened cock was revealed to her. Between seven to eight inches in length, it throbbed furiously as if it ached to be touched. Her mouth salivated profusely as she stared, and before she knew what she was doing, her mouth was against the head, tongue slipped from between her lips lavishing the head with tender laps. He tasted so good, and his skin smelled like cherries and she couldn't resist anymore. Crawling she parted his legs taking place between them as her left hand reached out gripping around the middle her mouth opening wider to take the head inside of her mouth.

The moans from her throat were low like purrs as she slowly sucked him, her tongue slowly moving side to side under the ridge of his head. Every now and then she would glide it over the tip, dancing it along the slit that oozed pre cum and his hips jerked every now and then as his breath began to get heavier. Her mind played a little giggle inside at the thought of what he must be dreaming about and with gentle grace she pushed him into her mouth deeper, the bulbous head pressing to the back of her throat where her gag reflex sat. Her hand that gripped his cock moved to splay over hip pelvic bone as she set to work worshipping his cock. Her saliva pooled in her mouth, coating him with a thick layer before she began to push down, the head parting open her throat, pushing past the barrier. She had to focus, it was important and she squeezed her left thumb in her hand as she pushed down more and more against him the thick length nudging forward becoming encased in her coiling throat.

Tight muscles flexed around him as a thicker layer of throat slime coated him. As she held him in her throat she listened to his breathing, her right hand pressed against his inner thigh gripping firmly as his cock pulsated with the rhythm of his heart. Moving up his cock slowly dislodged from her throat, the sticky mess taping her chin as she took a gasping breath before moving back down taking him in. She didn't want him too far from her throats grasp as she moved up and down slowly, turning her head side to side to work every touchable inch. Her tongue slipped from her lips as it moved to lap at his heavy sac, her right hand moving to cup the cum heavy orbs massaging them eliciting a gasp of pleasure from his sleeping frame. This was so evil, so wrong to be practically molesting him but she couldn't stop - not now. Her conscious was gone, no longer trying to stop her but whispering what she should do next. Every now and then she'd pull up to allow half of his length to escape, bracing herself on a forearm as her left hand began to stroke him so she could breath.

Every twist, every swirl of her wrist drew sleepy groans from him as he pulsated in her hands. Feeing like it was enough she pulled off completely and looked down at her work. His cock was throbbing now, fully pulsating and the shimmering coat of her saliva shone from the ambient lights from outside. Pulling her hands back she reached out one to touch it giggling for a moment before pulling back. She debated hooking her thumbs in her panties, to pull them down but she decided otherwise, and crawled over his body letting the thick tool glide against the cloth. Reaching down she pulled at the crotch, letting the threads snap a bit to loosen as she pushed it aside, fingers rubbing greedily at her now sopping slit. The swollen lips of her desire were so ready and eager to be touched she had to harshly bite her lips in order to keep quiet as she lowered herself down to him. The first electric shock of his head rubbing against her made the impact full to her, as she realized fitting him inside of the "two fingers allowed only" hole of her pink would be harder than she thought. Trembling she braced the free hand not pinning her panties aside against his abdomen and she pushed down, rocking her hips slowly to glide his head through the wetness until he pressed to the valley of her cunt, the ultimate 'there's no going back now' place - her entrance.

With gentle fluid rocks and the addition of her bodies weight she slowly coaxed her hole open, whimpering softly as the pop of his head fitting into her made her stomach knot. The hard part was over, but she didn't count for the way his cock spread in thickness a bit more than the head. Every single inch sliced into her like a knife creating a wound, and the moments it took for her to take him felt like years. Finally the heat of his thighs radiated to her ass, the plush globes resting fully against him and she let go of her panties both hands now on him. She couldn't help herself as she looked down at the sleeping boy - who's head had turned to the other side, fist clenched above his head - but giggle.

She had him right where she wanted him, had wanted for so long and she wondered if he would wake up. Staying there for a few moments, she let her walls squeeze his length and adjusted to the member lodged inside of her. With a deep sigh she began rocking back and forth slowly, months of practicing body rolls had prepared her for this as her body swirled against him. Bracing herself she leaned forward a bit, her hips rising and falling, her lower back popping up and down as she took him in and out of her body. Her pants were light but heavy and she kept her head tucked so her breathing wouldn't brush along his face waking him. But the question really wasn't if she could - but when. Her hips moved more and more, speeding as much as she could without jostling him too much on the bed, her body taking him like a champ. Her pussy drooled along him, coating him with a layer of her crème as she rode him pleasure singing through her hips.

A beat played in her head; making her want to ride him faster and harder and try as she might to fight back she couldn't stop herself as her body began to bounce to the beat. Faster and faster she moved against him, the tight walls sucking inwards as she pulled up, his sleep ridden body responding subconsciously as his own his moved against her causing him to move even deeper. The head of his cock pressed to her cervix, the sponged tip pushing at the barrier causing her to gasp sharply as it caressed the entrance to her womb. She couldn't stop anymore, her moans spilling from her lips as she took him for her own. Their bodies, his subconsciously moving while hers took him, slapped together echoing as her wetness dripped down him as his hands moved to grasp her hips. His head had tossed back against the pillows, and slow groans fell from his lips.

His fingers clenched on her as she rode him, whimpering, drooling from both holes as she moved like a bitch in heat for him. Her hips rolled, popped, swirled - everything she could possibly imagine doing to him. The speed increased, the slick sounds echoing as she suddenly was gripped harshly, him slamming his hips up and pulling her weight down to him as a hot glob of his cum landed against her cervix. Her eyes went wide as he came inside of her, the gentle repeated shots causing her own orgasm to begin. The walls of her cunt tightened, holding him so deep inside and so tight she thought his thickness might tear her apart. Her hips writhed back and forth on him as she spasmed, body trembling as she held back the intense screams that threatened to burst from her chest. Her mind fogged, her eyes glazed as her vision went blurry.

Soon she was falling forward barely catching herself as she laid on top of him cock still lodged inside. Looking up at him she poked his cheek only to be rewarded with the soft sounds of a gentle snore. He had slept through everything - every motion, every movement, every tight grip of her walls. Laughing to herself she just hugged tightly and drifted off to sleep waiting for him to wake up and see what she had done. Would he wake up and fuck her brains out? Or would he scream at her? Who knows?