Sleeping Mom Foot Sniff & Worship

Story Info
The story of how I worshipped my passed out mom's feet.
825 words
3.96
58.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tetevvy
Tetevvy
5 Followers

This is the story of the first time I worshiped my mother's feet.

My mother is 44 years old, but looks much younger than that. She's quite thin, but has quite a big butt. She is white, but slightly tanned. I'd be lying if I said I never fantasised about her sexually. Part of that might come from the fact that while raising me (my parents are divorced) she always kept a modern and open point of view on things. For example, my mom didn't necessarily walk around the house naked, but she didn't hide her body while getting out of the shower or while getting ready to sleep, so I've seen her naked plenty of times.

It all started when I stumbled upon literotica, and found a post about a teen who smelled his sleeping mothers feet. The idea of worshipping my mom's feet was in my head since then, but it would quickly fade away after I masturbated. Well, yesterday my mom's friend from France came to stay at our house, and during this time I wasn't supposed to be home, but my school holidays popped up just then, so my mom let the guest stay at her room and she came to mine. I was supposed to sleep on my bed and my mom on my couch which transforms into a 2 person sized bed. So yesterday, when her friend came they started chatting and drinking wine. I was playing video games in the TV room. They talked and drank until ~2:00 AM, and I kept on playing.

Before I knew, it was 5:20 AM, so I decided it's time for me to sleep. I went to my room and saw my mom passed out on the couch. She had a blanket on but her foot was sticking out. I remembered the post I read a while back. That happens quite often, but suddenly I got the idea to actually try it. I patted her on the leg and whispered "Mom" a few times, but she slept like a rock. I freaked out a bit and left the room and went downstairs to search for some more stories on google as to how the other guys did it, but didn't find anything useful. Then I searched for how to find out if a person is a heavy sleeper. Turns out, if a person breaths very loud and deep while sleeping, he's a deep sleeper.

I came back to my room and found that my mom mustered while sleeping and her foot was no longer exposed. The room was completely dark so I stood there for approx. 5 minutes thinking what to do. I grabbed part of my phones charger and hid it in my hand so just in case I'd have an excuse for being next to her. I kneeled down towards my moms feet, which were covered by a blanket. I slowly started to move the blanket, but it was wrapped around her foot tightly. The heel became exposed. I did everything very slowly, until the whole foot was exposes. I was breathing fast and my heart started racing. The adrenaline was rushing through me. I put my face close to her foot and inhaled. At that moment I felt like cumming already. The scent was very light, because my mom takes very good care of her feet. The scent is also different from a man's.

She was laying on the side, so her sole was facing up. I then buried my face into her foot. My chin was against her sole and my nose against her toes. I inhaled again. At that moment It felt like my body took control over my mind and I started lightly rubbing my face against her sole. That was the best feeling in my entire life. I slightly licked her sole and wanted to put my mouth around her toes, but that was a bit complicated. I touched my cock and for the first time in my life I saw so much pre cum on my cock. I moved in close to her toes, and just as I wanted to try and suck them my cat jumped on and I got scared. I leaned back made a sound. My mom woke up a bit, so I started tapping her so it would seem like I woke her up intentionally. She didn't catch me and believed I was looking for the charger. I later masturbated and shot the biggest load in my entire life.

While it was the best feeling in my life, as soon as I get horny I feel like it wasn't enough. She will be hosting her company's party at our house in three days. If all goes well, i'll use my knowledge gained as to how to approach her feet and try sucking them and cumming on them. If this post gets any interest, I'll make sure to take some photos.

Tetevvy
Tetevvy
5 Followers