Sleeping Neighbour's Son

Story Info
How I gave blowjob to my sleeping neighbour's son.
2.5k words
3.99
55.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovely ladies,

Please do take a moment to read this story as it may concern you. I am just fed up with how females are not still treated equally in society as men. I am not just a regular feminist and you will agree when you answer the questions below:

Did you have a university education?

Are you married?

What was your career ambition before you got married?

At which point are you now in your career plan?

Do you have kids?

Were you willing to have kids or were you convinced by your partner to have them?

Who had to sacrifice their career to look after the kids? You or your partner?

Did you have to give up on hobbies in order to look after your kid? Did your husband give up any hobbies?

By now you guys are probably realising where this is going. You should already realise the male psychology by now. All men (even the most charming ones) have the same dream, a successful career with a housewife. Ideally, they don't get it, but they try to get something as similar as possible. They will use their usual tricks and reasons like he has to work to support the family and those unplanned pregnancies might not be as unplanned as you all may think. You may be happy with your life and kids so far, but you do need to realise what you had to give up.

Now back to sex life. Did you guys know only 30% of women have actually experienced a vaginal orgasm? Most women don't even know it exists and is happy with their usual clitoral orgasm. If you don't know the difference, then you are in the 70%. But men, on the other hand, can have the full experience even without satisfying their woman, thanks to premature ejaculation. Not to mention the scumbags who even have affairs on top of this. Once again try asking yourself these questions:

How often does your partner finish before you, due to premature ejaculation?

How many orgasms do you have compared to him in a week?

How often have you faked an orgasm?

How often do you give him a blow job?

How often does he give you oral sex?

Normally does he use any foreplay or does he go straight into penetration?

Men clearly enjoy life more than any women ever will. Once you accept this, you need to be realistic and see what you can actually do to get back. Controlling your partner with sex is the most common approach, but if you go too far, there is always the risk of him cheating on you. I rather think its best to get even by trying to make up for your sacrifices by engaging in secret innocent and harmless sex acts with other men. Technically its not cheating if you just limit it to oral sex and no penetration. All this may sound crazy to you all, but its definitely worth a thought. For instance, in my case I gave oral sex to our neighbour's son. Here is an account of a true story (with fake names for obvious reason):

My husband and I live in Florida and we have one kid (a 2 year old boy). I met my husband (John) at college in my senior year. I was majoring in Microbiology, while he was studying financial engineering. We started dating and I really do love him even now. We dated for 5 years, by which point I finished my post graduate degree and started working in a decent research lab. I had big plans to pursue my own research grant and make a big discovery and what not. My husband teased me as being a nerd and he clearly was not interested in science. He became an investment banker at a top firm and pretty much had his life settled. We got married on a nice summer's day with all our friends and family to celebrate. We were really enjoying life. Although he went on several business trips outside the States, he made up for the missed time by taking me on holidays. But then 3 years ago, it all changed. He wanted a kid and I was not still ready at the point as I was really close to publishing several major scientific articles and was very busy getting a new research grant to set up my own lab team. Although he agreed, but now that I think about it, I realise that the passionate night we had at our anniversary that year was his plan and the condom didn't really break by accident. Anyways I found out 2 months later that I was pregnant and I was happy anyways. We had a beautiful little boy (Tom) soon and we were really happy. But then my life changed so much that I was not at all prepared for it. I had to switch work to part-time and lost my research grant to my colleague in my lab team. Please don't get me wrong thinking that I hate and regret my child. I really love him but its just that I was not ready to have a baby at that particular point. Anyways I soon started getting used to my new life and started focusing more on my baby and housework.

I still love my husband but I gradually started realising the realities of life at how much a woman has to sacrifice even in modern Western society. I watched my husband rise up the ranks in his career and the more he became busy with his work, the more I had to sacrifice my time. It also started affecting our sex life. Normally I would want some time to myself after a long day to relax. But I really don't have a break unlike my husband who gets back from work tired, has home-made dinner, watches TV and goes to bed. The sex lasts only a few minutes and some days he doesn't even satisfy me at all. But I still do my best to please him and wake him up occasionally with blow jobs in the hopes he would be encouraged to perform more oral sex. But I do understand that he is genuinely tired after he gets back and I don't want to lose him. He is quite good looking and could actually have any women he wanted. But I was tired of the same monotonous routine and my sexual frustration kept building up. I, therefore, decided to find new ways to spice up my sex life. And my eyes fell on our neighbour's son (Ben).

Our neighbours are lovely people and we get on with them quite well. Their son goes to uni and is quite good looking. Sometimes he hangs out with my husband and his friends during the weekend playing their video games. And this is how it happened. Once my husband had this massive football tournament with all his friends. As usual, they were drinking beer, playing their games. Once they finished they went to the pub for drinks. My husband and Ben got back quite drunk and decided to play more video games in the living room. John quit after the second match and went to bed and fell asleep immediately, while Ben continued for a while before passing out on the couch. It's quite normal for him to spend the night over at ours during their weekend video game session and his parents are cool with it, as they know we are decent people and just live next door. Normally I leave them be and go to bed after putting Tom to sleep. I watch TV for a while before turning in. John and Ben usually play quite late before they go to sleep.

But today I was checking up on Ben for a while and was waiting for him to pass out (not to mention I offered him several extra beers throughout the day). Tom was already asleep in his cot and he usually sleeps through the night. I made sure my husband was in deep sleep and I closed the bedroom door and walked to the living room. I switched off the lights, so that it was dark, in case Ben wakes up. I poked him several times to make sure he was well out. I started groping him lightly for a while in order to build up confidence. But he was clearly sleeping heavily. The thrill of getting caught was so exciting and was getting me more and more turned on. I started rubbing myself and then I realised I could make him finger me and that wouldn't wake him up at all. So I stood up beside the couch and took one of his hands and put it inside my panties under my nightie. I used his finger to rub my entire pussy for a while. I was totally dripping at this point. I grabbed two of his fingers and inserted it inside my pussy. It was so exciting and more fun than the usual sex I have with my husband. I held his fingers and started moving up and down. It took me only a few minutes before I started to cum on his hand. My vagina clamped down on his fingers, my knees got week and I started dripping more. Once I was done, I removed his hand and dropped to the floor to rest for a while. My breathing was off the roof. But I was not finished and I wanted more.

I tip-toed to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels, so that I could wipe his fingers and also use it for cleaning up afterwards. I got back and started unzipping his jeans this time and pulled them down slowly up to his knees. Then I pulled down his boxer and soon his cock was exposed. By now my eye was adjusted to the darkness and I could see clearly with the small light coming from the street lamps outside the window. His cock wasn't too big and it was pointing downwards to the couch. I touched it lightly and let go. Slowly I mustered the courage and started stroking it lightly like petting a cat. Then I got my hand round it in a light grip and started pumping it slowly. I could see it was having an effect as his cock started growing in size. So I hardened my grip a little bit more and stroked it nice and slow as I felt the blood rush into his penis and make it swell. Soon it was quite hard and I was impressed to see it was much bigger than my husband's. I kept on stroking his cock up and down all the way from the base to the tip. He started oozing a small amount of pre-cum from the tip. Being so turned on, I scooped up a small amount on my finger and tasted it. It felt slimy and musky. I started wondering how many drunk uni girls this cock has been inside already. I used the pre-cum as a lubricant and kept on stroking. Ben started mumbling in his sleep. Obviously he was having a good dream.

I grew bolder and moved my head closer and planted a soft kiss at the tip. I put out my tongue and started licking the tip slowly and gently. I licked the shaft as well and it added lubrication to the stroking. I finally pulled down his foreskin, opened my mouth and put the tip inside. I closed my lips and gave a slow suction. I could feel his cock twitching and getting harder inside my mouth. It was turning me on and my pussy started getting wet again. I started moving my mouth up and down, sucking it softly and gently. Ben made some sounds, somewhere between a moan and mumble. It wasn't very loud and he was still asleep. So I continued sucking him slowly and gently. I was enjoying it as much as him. I made slow humming sounds as I knew it adds to the sensation. I started taking more and more of his cock into my mouth. I was pushing my tongue under the cock to cover my teeth and occasionally swirling it around. When I reached the tip, I licked the small slit at the top to get more of the taste and smell of his pre-cum and sucked on it.

I slightly picked up the pace and also started stroking his balls. Then suddenly without warning, I felt his cock twitch and cum started spurting out of the tip. I locked my lips around the tip tightly so that nothing would spill out. The first spurt hit the back of my mouth and the next hit my tongue. I kept on stroking the tip with my tongue. I could already feel the salty taste and the smell of musk seeping into my senses. Ben just let out some grunts in his sleep and had a big smile on his face. His cock started shrinking and I let it out of my mouth taking care not to spill any of his semen. I looked up to see that he was still sleeping. I swirled the cum in my mouth and finally swallowed it. I grabbed one of the paper towels and wiped his cock before slowly pulling up his jeans and boxer and zipping up. I was thrilled at what just happened and my heart was beating through the roof and I never felt more alive. I crawled near his head and placed a soft kiss on his lips and then left the living room. I went to the toilet and started masturbating at what just happened. I had another mind-blowing orgasm. I cleaned up, washed my mouth and gargled before going to bed and waited for next morning. I woke up and went to the living room to see Ben was up and scratching his head trying to shield his eyes from the sunlight coming through the window. I said good morning and told him that they must have drunk a lot last night as my husband was not up yet. He just mumbled and said he needed to go home and lie in and so he left.

After that, we met Ben several times and he always acted normal or at least he tried to as it seemed he knew something happened that night. But he was clearly not going to spill the beans as he did enjoy a great blow job. As for me I feel great and refreshed after those two mind-blowing orgasms. I also feel like I have a naughty little secret that no one else knows (especially John and I feel like we are getting even). I never had an orgasm like that night and I want more. The risk, the thrill and the adrenaline rush all adds to the excitement. Now I am planning on taking it a step further and put his cock in my pussy. I think I will slip in a sleeping pill in his drink next time he is over. I can't wait.

Hope you all enjoyed my story and think about your life as well. I will definitely update if I can take it to the next level with Ben.