Sleeping Wife

Story Info
Sleeping pills save a marriage.
3.3k words
4.41
162.7k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

The marriage started out great in the sex department, but a few years in, things began a profound change. What had been great sex several times per week, turned into boring mechanical exercises once or twice a month. I blame life. It got hectic. Two kids, two working parents. On top of my work hours, I had a long commute. Nora's job was local but she was constantly stressed. By the time she got home at four and I got home at six we were both exhausted.

The weekends were better at first. For one thing the kids, hers by a first marriage, were off visiting their dad. That left us time alone but even our time alone had become tense. I was missing the intimacy of regular sex. The less of it there was, the more distant I became. Perhaps it was relationship inexperience on my part, but without the regular sex, it was hard for me to be the supportive husband that could meet Nora's high emotional needs. We'd had some marriage counseling, but it didn't seem to help. She grew colder. I grew more sullen.

Nora was 35, I was 30. I thought women of her age were just arriving at the peak of desire. With Nora, that didn't seem to be the case. Things got bad enough for her, that she was starting to talk about divorce. I saw little hope of saving the situation. She sought the help a psychiatrist to help her make the decision. I could see the handwriting on the wall and withdrew further into my shell.

One complication for her during this time was that she was battling both depression and insomnia. She often came to bed at eleven and was up again by twelve, staying up until two or three in the morning, restless and alone with her own demons. If I tried to comfort her with an arm around her shoulder, she would see it as me pressuring her for sex and she'd pull away. I stopped bothering and, more importantly, we stopped talking.

To try to break the cycle, the doctor prescribed sleeping pills for Nora. She didn't want to take them because she has a history of sensitivity to medications. One night, when things were particularly bad, she was desperate enough to give them a try. It ended up making all the difference. Forty minutes after taking her pill for the first time, she was in bed, sleeping as soundly as she had in her life. I lay beside her, listening to her regular breathing and I soon rolled onto my side, put my arm around her and cuddled into her backside. She was too soundly asleep to pull away. We both slept well through the night.

The second night started out the same. Nora fell soundly asleep on her left side. I snuggled up behind her and put an arm over her, this time with my right hand just under her breast. Nora has beautiful tits, 36-Ds with thick hypersensitive nipples. When we were having sex regularly I would caress, tease and suck those nipples until she practically begged for my cock. Often she rewarded me by taking my dick in her mouth before begging me to fuck her. How I longed for those times. I let my hand wander and brushed by thumb lightly over her nightgown, seeking one of those incredible nipples. As I gently rubbed, I could feel the nipple grow and harden.

I was careful not to do too much, afraid I would wake her and I knew if I did that she would be pissed. After a few minutes I moved my hand away but by then my cock was stirring in my boxers. I thought I would have to go out onto the couch to relieve myself. It wouldn't be the first time. Instead, I checked to see that Nora was still sleeping soundly. She seemed to be and I pressed my growing erection to her elegant ass. Again, no change in my sleeping wife. I was emboldened so I pressed myself more tightly to her and slowly began moving my dick up and down her ass over the silky fabric of her nightgown. In a few minutes my cock was stiff and aching for more friction. Up one one elbow so I could watch Nora's face, I took my cock in hand and rubbed the tip up and down over the crack of her ass. I got a rhythm going and I was starting to worry that my hard breathing would disturb her sleep. It didn't and I began stoking in earnest, suddenly realizing that I was about to spew out a pint of cum and make a terrible mess. I backed off and continued with just my hand, spraying most of my load into my hand, with just a little on the sheets and on Nora's night gown. After cleaning up with a couple of tissues, I rolled onto my back and went soundly to sleep.

The following morning I was up early. I had my shower and was making some breakfast for Nora, the kids and me. Nora came into the kitchen in her bath robe to see what I was doing. I told her to sit down at the table.

"What's the occasion," she asked? "You never have time for breakfast."

"Nothing special," I said. "I noticed you seem to be sleeping better and I know you were afraid the pills would leave you groggy so I decided to be late to work and make a good breakfast for you and the girls. Just enjoy it together and I'll see you tonight."

Nora thanked me and, before I left, I put my hands on her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

That night Nora wanted to go to bed early. It was only 8:30. I told her to go ahead, that I would see that the kids brushed their teeth and got into bed by nine. After doing that, I went to check on my wife. She was sleeping soundly with the lights on. A book she was reading had fallen from her hands. I put the book away and took the glasses from her face and put them on the night stand. I went to the study and opened my laptop. I spent the next hour looking at some sleep sex videos online.

By the time I got to bed, I was pretty horny and looking forward to some undercover calisthenics. My cock was already hard when crawled under the sheets. I was under no illusion that I was going to be having sex with my wife the way the men in the videos were forcing sex on their partners in the porn videos, but I was looking forward to some kind of relief.

Nora was, again, rolled onto her side. Tonight I planned to push the envelope a little further with her. I began as I had before, gently stroking her tit. After a bit I slid my hand under the loose fitting nightie and for the first time in weeks, I placed my hand on her bare breast, feeling the nipple against the center of my palm. I began gently kneading, going slowly so as not to wake her. Gradually the nipple began to respond. I continued that technique for awhile, then moved so the nipple was between my index and middle fingers. I switched to a gentle pinching, pinch and release, pinch and release. The nipple hardened more. I watched for signs of wakefulness and saw none. I worked the breast and nipple more urgently until, finally I drew a slight moan or sigh from my sleeping wife. I backed off immediately for fear she was waking, but her breathing went back to its normal slow and regular rhythm.

"Whew. That was close," I thought. I pulled my hand from under the night gown. I was trembling slightly from my own excitement, so I took a break from my activity. I wondered if my manipulations on Nora's breast had had any other effect. When she was awake, nipple stimulation made her wet. What would it do in her sleep? I carefully slid my hand under the hem of the nightgown, as first just letting it linger on a curvaceous hip. I slid my hand lightly along the hip and thigh, moving up and down. When I got no reaction, I moved down along the back of the thighs to Nora's crack. With one finger I felt for any sign of moisture. I was rewarded with the hint of a thin film. I pressed forward into the cleft of the pussy. My wife's outer lips were slightly dewy. She was turned on. I let my finger wander up and down the cleft, collecting fluid as I went.

I withdrew my hand, brought it to my face and sniffed the precious nectar. I savored it for several minutes before licking it off my fingers. Oh, I so missed that taste. I was desperate for more so I went back under the gown and pressed further this time, inserting a finger into the entrance of the damp vagina, withdrew it and gently massaged the outer lips. The moisture increased and Nora moaned in her sleep. I stopped for a moment, my heart beginning to pound. When I started up again, I got another soft moan and I could hear a change in Nora's breathing rate. The top leg moved forward slightly, giving me more access her pussy. I worked my finger between the labia until the tip made gentle contact with her clit. This brought a sigh and I felt the juices increase. I inserted a finger, then two. I sawed them in and out of the cunt until they were good and wet. I brought my hand out for another taste. "Yummmmm!"

I went back for another dip and this time, I wrapped my now soaking fingers around my pulsing cock. I used Nora's nectar to lubricate my masturbation. I knew I was going to cum hard. I grabbed for a tissue on the night stand. It was almost too late. I shot about half my load onto the backs of Nora's thighs. I rubbed my cock in the globs of jizz and slid my wet cock between the fleshy upper thighs.

I checked on Nora and she was still sleeping peacefully. I got a good sized drop of semen on my finger, slid my hand up under the nightgown and gently rubbed my cum into her nipple. I felt a slight tremble but she didn't stir. I didn't want Nora to wake up with my cock between her thighs, so I withdrew and rolled over to go to sleep. I hoped she wouldn't notice a film of dried cum on her thighs and tit the next morning.

We, or rather I, continued in this pattern for a couple of weeks. Each night I pressed the envelope as much as I dared. I had even cum by rubbing my cock on the lips of Nora's pussy. At the last minute I managed to slide just the tip into her soaking wet tunnel. I really wanted to go further and I might have, but I knew that if she ever woke to find my cock buried inside her, I'd have no place to hide. I managed to clean her up enough that she wouldn't wake up in a wet spot in the morning.

One night I came to bed and found Nora sleeping on her right side, unusual for her, and a disappointment to me. There would be no snuggling up against Nora's ass tonight. I decided it was best just to go to sleep but I was restless. After a half an hour, I slipped my cock out the opening in my boxers and began to stroke it, watching Nora's face, confident she wouldn't waken. I stopped after a few minutes, trying to think how I might enhance the experience. I slid Nora's night gown up as far as I could, trying to expose her tits so I could look at them while I got myself off. I had to give the side she was laying on quite a tug to pull it from underneath her hip, but after several attempts, I managed to succeed without waking her.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it again. I scooted up in the bed and curled my arm over Nora's head so I could touch the tip of my cock to a nipple. I gently rolled the nipple under the head of my cock. Nora moaned slightly. I pinched the nipple between the head of my dick and my finger, another moan. I resumed stroking myself, now very turned on by the feel and sight of my cock on Nora's tit. Soon I was shooting a hard stream of cum over Nora's breast and nipple, rubbing it into her tit flesh with the end of my cock. I spilled so much semen I had to get a washcloth to clean Nora up. There was a wet stain on the bed I could do nothing about.

With each morning, I felt better, happier. It started showing and Nora began to notice. We gradually started being nicer to each other. There was less tension in our conversations. I focused more on doing little things for her and the kids. The sleep was making a difference for her too. Work was still stressful for her, but she handled it better on more sleep.

About three weeks in, Nora said she was going to try going without her sleeping pills over spring break. She was worried about becoming addicted. She sensed immediately that I was not enthused. I quickly covered up my feelings, telling her I would support whatever she decided.

It was still a few days to vacation. That night, I worked my sleeping wife's nipples again until she was good a moist between the legs. Even in a deep sleep, she seemed be enjoying herself. I pressed the tip of my hard cock to her pussy lips and slid it up and down the length of her slit. I was rewarded with moans that suggested to me that my sleeping beauty wanted more. I slid the tip of my cock into the entrance and slowly pushed forward, listening for any hint of wakefulness. Nora continued to sleep, though somewhat fitfully. Gradually, I pushed forward, sliding my dick into the wet crevice. Eventually I managed to have nearly the whole length of my cock buried in my wife. When I pushed in the final inch, a more pronounced moan escaped from her lips. I slowly withdrew then pushed back in. Each time, Nora moaned when I hit bottom.

As I began to build a slow rhythm, I reached around her body and worked my fingers between her legs. The tip of a finger made contact with Nora's clit. I felt her tense and there was a louder moan. I began a gentle circular massage of the little bud, and listened to Nora's audible responses. Nora was clearly enjoying being fucked.

It was so hot, feeling her respond. Nora made a variety of little moans and squeaks that suggested I should keep going. I could even hear the squishing sounds of sex from her now soaking cunt, the muscles of which began to clamp down on my cock in rhythm with my attentions to her clitoris. Before long I felt a sudden change in my wife's breathing followed by a shudder. She was having an orgasm in the midst of a sound sleep. The idea of this stimulated my own climax. I was torn between letting loose deep insider her, which I longed to do, or pulling out and shooting my cum over her bare ass. I wisely chose the latter course. I could never have cleaned up enough for her not to detect my cum leaking out of her in the morning.

The following night, I repeated my performance of the night before. Once again, Nora experienced an orgasm while in her drug induced sleep. It was my final opportunity before spring break and I was disappointed that my night-time fun was about to come to an end. As it turned out, I needn't have worried. Something had changed between Nora and me.

During the week of spring break, Nora was almost chipper at times. She enjoyed a few days getting her small garden ready for planting. At night we lay spooned together, but without the sleeping pill, I was careful to be no more than affectionate.

The third night without her sleeping pill, Nora rolled over to me when I crawled into bed beside her. She slowly opened the top buttons of her night gown, baring her breasts to me. "Make love to me, Martin" she said. "Start with my nipples. Tease them with your lips and tongue." She reached down and wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock, giving it a squeeze, feeling it quickly harden. She began stroking me as I worked at her nipples. "Will you eat my pussy?" she asked. "I want to feel your tongue, then I want you deep inside me, but only after I've had you in my mouth." She scooted down in the bed and planted several sweet kisses on the tip and shaft of my cock, then opened her mouth to take me in.

I caressed her face as Nora worked me. She was both loving and enthusiastic, alternating between gentle sucking and stoking me with her soft hands. When she finally released me, she rolled onto her back. "Give me your tongue now, baby," she begged. I crawled to the foot of the bed and settled between her thighs, sliding my arms under her legs so I could reach her breasts while I feasted on her womanhood. I inhaled deeply, reveling in her natural perfume. I'd never tasted anything more delicious, as I tongued her to her first waking orgasm in weeks.

"Do me. Do me. Do me," Nora urged. I felt her body stiffen beneath me. After she had cum, she pulled me up to her. "Put it in me now," she pleaded. "Give my your hard cock." She guided my cock to her entrance slipping the head into her opening, raising her hips to meet me as slid my full length into her. I pushed her into the mattress as I put my lips to hers. She opened her mouth and sucked my tongue as I began stroking her cunt. It was a slow, deliberate fuck. I took my time, varying the speed and rhythm. She responded with a second orgasm, as she begged me to fill her with my sperm. It didn't take me long to comply. As I did, she grabbed my ass and pulled me tightly to her, pushing her hips up to meet my final thrusts. "Oh, I can feel it so deep inside me! Yes, yes, fill me." That night, I didn't worry about the wet spot.

In the morning, Nora surprised me by waking me up with my cock in her mouth. She worked it with her hand and mouth in concert, making it plain that she intended for me to cum. Nora had never been a "swallower", but this time she made no effort to take her mouth off of my cock as I let loose between her lips. Her eyes showed a trace of astonishment and I worried for a moment that she had expected me to pull out. I watched her throat as she swallowed twice, releasing my cock and taking a gasp of air.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be," she said. A small rivulet of white fluid that leaked from the corner her mouth formed a mental picture I'll never forget. She gave my dick a final kiss on the tip, squeezed out the last drop and licked it up. "Not bad at all. I'd be willing to do that again - maybe even tonight with a little encouragement."

I had all the encouragement she could ever ask for already in mind.

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers