Sleeping with Beauty

Story Info
Young lady gets invited to do more than "chill" by Co-worker.
1.1k words
4
22.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were watching the new episode of Shameless when a sex scene came on. I, on one side of the couch, Sarah on the other.

"Do you want another beer?" She asked.

"Sure."

She got up and got me a beer, sex scene still on. It took everything in me to not show how uncomfortable I was watching this with her. She caught me off guard when she came from behind me and handed me my beer.

"Thanks." I said, taking the beer from her.

I noticed she was still standing behind me, as she started trailing her hand along my shoulder, towards my chest, then back up my neck. I didn't think anything of it, just something that she probably did absentmindedly.

When she sat back down next to me, she put her hand on my arm, "Sophie", she said, "I have to be honest with you."

I overcame with fear of what I was about to hear.

"I didn't invite you here tonight to just watch TV." She continued, "I invited you here to have sex with you."

I was taken aback. "What?" I muttered.

"Only if you want to, of course. If you don't want to, just say so and we can go back to being strictly co-workers like normal. Like this never even happened."

"Uhmm.." I didn't know what to say.

"I'm not asking to be your girlfriend or anything," she moved closer to my face and whispered, "I've just been dying to make love to you."

She began caressing my chest with her hand, which was easy given I was wearing a deep V-Neck.

"To taste you." She continued, "Your skin, your lips, your...juices." She paused for a moment.

"Ever since the day I laid eyes on you, I've been imagining making you cum in my mouth. Every. Fucking. Day."

I was still at a loss for words, but I had to admit, just listening to what she said, made me wet.

"I know this is really forward and a lot to take in, but I had to let you know what my intentions are. It's simple: I just want to make love to you. Take my time with you. Then, maybe fuck you afterwards." She was still caressing me all over my neck and chest.

I couldn't think of what to say other than, "But what about your kids? I don't want to worry about waking them up or them hearing us or even SEEING us."

"They're sleeping. And they're toddlers. If they hear or see us, there's a good chance they won't remember." She moved my hair behind my ear, "So, what do you say?"

My eyes trailed up and down her face as I let out a soft, "Ok."

A wide grin crossed her face before she leaned in and kissed me. The kiss quickly turned into a make out. She began grabbing my huge tits and pushing them way up out of my shirt. This continued as she planted kisses all over my neck. She licked me down my chest, inserting her juicy tongue in between my titties. She was practically titty fucking me with her tongue.

She tugged on both sleeves of my shirt, giving me a signal to take it off.

I did as she commanded. She continued to lick, kiss, and suck on my titties, all before even getting my bra off.

She laid me down and began trailing kisses down my stomach, unbuttoning my shorts to give more room. When she got to the hem of my panties, she lifted it up with her teeth and let it go, letting it snap against my skin.

After a little giggle, she kissed the front of my panties.

I realized we were still on the couch, out in the open for anyone to come and see.

I stopped her just before she got my shorts off, "Can we take this to the bedroom or somewhere more private?"

She gave me a devilish grin, "Sure."

She pulled me up by my hands and we quietly walked to her bedroom, passing her kids' rooms along the way. She peeked in on them to make sure they were still sleeping. They were.

We got to her room uninterrupted. She locked the door behind us and when she turned to me, she lifted me up and carried me to bed. She laid me down ever so gently and began kissing me down my neck, to my titties, stomach, and finally back to my pussy. She teased me just as she had before; pulling up the hem of my panties by her teeth and letting it snap back against me. She kissed me just above my the hem of my panties and proceeded to pull my unbuttoned shorts off of me.

She marveled at the noticeable wetness between my legs, "Looks like somebody's made a mess." She bit her bottom lip, "Guess I'm going to have to clean it up."

She licked off what was seeping thru the sides of my VS thong, that alone got me squirming. She then began to lick the wet spot on my panties. Flicking and teasing me at first, before moving the material out of the way with her tongue to find my pink, wet pussy, ready to be taken care of.

"I said I wanted to taste all of you, didn't I?" She said with a wink.

She took off my thong & threw it to the side.

She ran her fingers along my thighs, and up to my folds. Petting my pussy she said, "Have you been a good kitty?"

I nod, "Yes."

"You have?" She responded, still running her fingers along my pussy.

"Yes!" I moaned, wanting her, any part of her, inside of me.

"Hm. You have been pretty good, so I guess you do deserve to be cleaned up."

Her tongue trailed my folds at first, causing me to squirm around. She wrapped her arms around my legs and entered my tight, drenched pussy. Her tongue explored me like I've never been before, causing my chest to heave up and down. She kept going in and out, faster and faster until I couldn't control myself anymore. Just when I was ready, she stopped and put her tongue inside me as far as she could and started to flick around. Gasping for air, I knew this was it, she was going to make me cum in her mouth just like she'd imagined for weeks, and I was ready for it.

I came all over her face and she loved every bit of it.

"Mmmm. I knew you'd taste delicious." She said, licking my cum off of her lips.

I giggled and laid back down as I was worn out.