Sleeping with Beauty Ch. 02

Story Info
Wherein Prince meets Beauty's Mom and Dad.
4.2k words
4.42
16.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherein Prince is positioned to meat I mean meet Mum and Dad!

(Bedtime tales for sweet and happy wet dreams)

Prince had set out looking for the royal ensuite shower after dumping all his clothes in a pile. Knowing that all were fast asleep, he felt safe enough to walk around totally naked. His jaunty gait reflected the now accomplished mission of finding and kissing Beauty on her lips, though not quite in the way he had initially anticipated and then, for the time being at least, by purposefully denying Beauty the expected outcome. The result of all this was that Beauty slept on while Prince visited and explored her places that no man had visited before.

Prince's Precum leaking, semi engorged cock and balls swung to and fro as he strode around looking for the shower room. He could feel the sensation of a deep itch inside his cock. It desperately needed his attention to be immediately addressed. His attention to Beauty's body particularly in addressing her needs had not been reciprocated and though the idea of giving his cock a good hard rubbing had occurred to him but it was not quite the solution he sought.

He walked through a labyrinth of corridors brightly lit by sunlight which entered through apertures strategically placed in the walls and lofty ceilings. Rays of sunlight crisscrossed in front of him, bouncing off various mirrors giving the whole place a light friendly ambience. When he stood to admire himself in front of one of these mirrors he noticed a spotlight like ray of sunlight glinting on the bead of precum dangling from his cockslit and shining on his pink uncovered glans lighting it up with what appeared to be a halo. When he looked up at his face he noticed his head lit up from behind giving him the look of a saint. He lifted an eye brow and smiled at himself.

After around a good twenty minutes of traipsing about the place, he shouted out 'Oh! For god fucking sake!' loudly. Knowing full well that all listeners were busy snoring soundly. Now where the fuck is this god damn fucking place?' When in front of him he saw a sign saying 'King and Queen's secret bed chamber, this way' with yet another painted hand pointing out the aforsaid direction to him. Prince entered the room warily, to be met by a strange scene.

In the middle of the room was a bed surrounded by around thirty very scantily clad if not totally naked, young male and female guards, all fast asleep on the carpeted floor. The females with their pert nubile breasts all had smooth clean shaved pussies.

Some held the long, semi-flaccid, cocks of long tousled, blond hair males in their grips, while some lay fast asleep, still sucking on cocks in their mouths. Their faces all bore smiles of contented satisfaction.

Prince walked slowly and inquisitively up to the bed, his eyes suddenly lit, widening in amazed surprise and wonder as he gasped to find the king and queen both lying totally naked, fast asleep but still engaged in the act of cunnilingus and fellatio. They were sixtynining! They both appeared handsomely and attractively young. The queen lay on top of her handsome young king with her smooth, hair-free, pink and open lipped pussy straddling his mouth. Her wet inner lips were clearly visible extending to protrude past and out of her mound. He walked around to see where the king's long thick semi-erect, veined, cock still lay partly in her mouth!

Prince moved in closer towards where the king's head lay and observed subtle movements of his nose emerging from the pink folds to take a short breath before resuming it's nuzzling. All the while his lips sucked gently on the Queen's little penis like engorged clit. Every now and then her hips made gentle thrusts pressing her crotch down to slide into and across the King's mouth.

Hmmmm! Wonder if they would mind me joining? he thought. Holding her by her hips to pull her slightly away from the King's face he brought his hand to rest on her fair skinned soft warm butt and ran his fingers between and into her wet, pink, slick pussy folds.

He allowing his thumb to slide into her soft opening, stroking his index finger along her clit. He felt it harden under the light stroking and gentle flicking of his finger. He squeezed it against his embedded thumb then pulling its hood back, he used her grool to slide along it, eliciting a deep lustful sigh and then a moan which turned into her squealing a gasp of pleasure.

He knelt down and further eased her butt up high enough to run his tongue up along her slit to taste her musky juice. Prince then moved down to lick on her clit, rolling his tongue around it's head, before sucking on it. Engorging it even further, like a fleshy mini cock sucked between his puckered lips.

He heard the Queen's long, aching groan as she said, 'My cunt hungers for your majestic cock, your majesty! It's so... so... burning in desire! It's yearning to touch and feed upon that, which seems to have been denied to it's lips to pleasure upon for so long! It needs to feel your cock pulsing and throbbing between them again! It's waited now to taste and swallow your cock for so long! Too long! Why? You had pledged to fuck me every night hadn't you? Whats taking you so long?'

Prince noticed his member harden, arising into a rock solid pillar of an erection. His foreskin rolled back to semi reveal his tight pink glans with a bead of Precum forming and oozing from his cock slit. He now positioned himself to enter her cunt. Right above the Kings nose! But then suddenly considered paying the King a brief visit first. What could be better? he thought.

He brought his cock down to touch and tease the King's lips where he left a trail of his precum. The King's tongue slowly emerged to lick his lips, Prince positioned his cock to allow the tongue to taste and wipe precum from his cockslit before withdrawing and re-emerging in search for more. He led his drooling glans to the king's tongue and then proceeded to push it past his lips and into his warm, moist mouth, which obliged by sucking on his dick like a young feeding from a teat. Prince pulled his shaft out, till only its bulbous glans remained, clasped and held behind the coronal ridge by the king's lips.

The King's lips pushed his foreskin back and surrounding the corona, held the glans firmly in place, while his tongue circled and rubbed against his cock-slit, before finally parting the it with it's tip. The sensation of tongue rubbing open his cockslit had made Prince shudder and feel weak in his knees. Prince felt more precum pooling inside before it treacled it's way slowly down along his cock, to slowly drool into the moist mouth. King sounded a deep and prolonged groan of pleasure, savoring the drool on his tongue. He now lifted his arms to tightly embrace his wife's hips, and pull her succulent luscious cunt down, lower, towards and onto and into his mouth. Enabling his resumption of their former activity before they had fallen asleep.

Prince withdrew his slippery member to watch King's nose and tongue dive deeply back into, and disappear nestling within Queen's fleshy folds.

It suddenly occurred to him that he was now being offered a divine god sent gift. A gift sent down to him straight from heaven. An opportunity to engage in 'Fuck-licking,' yet another activity which had intrigued him whilst surfing on the net.

He positioned himself to straddle King's head bending down and adjusting his cock's angle to engage with her slit. He positioned his cock over King's face. His glans now met the Queen's soft pink petals while his Precum beads dangled below, on and into King's lips. Her petals now pushed his foreskin back and encircling his glans, slipped over and sprung closed firmly behind the rim. It seemed to want to suck him deeper into her tight cunt. Prince however found his cock's movement in restrained by a tug on his balls.

He felt his balls getting sucked into and cradled by a warm wet mouth before feeling a moist wet tongue, lazily moving along and resting upon his shaft. The tongue lying flat along the underside of his shaft accompanied it's movement under the pink pussy lips and then eased itself free to gently lick and flick over the engorged and unhooded clit. Prince could feel the warm breath of the king on his crotch as he heaved deeply in blissful delectation. Prince now remained still and motionless. He cleared his thoughts to absorb the engulfing warm sensations of bliss but was brought back when he felt gentle sharp twinges in his perineum rising into his cock. The twinges of his cock's needs.

Prince swore he could hear a softly whispered chant around him...

Lick his shaft, to her clit,

Lick his shaft, her slit and clit,

Lick and flick her slit and clit!

-

Lick his shaft, to her clit!

Lick his shaft, her slit and clit,

Lick and flick her slit and clit!

-

Lick his shaft, to her clit!

Lick his shaft, her slit and clit,

Lick and flick her slit and clit!

The royal tongue gently and leisurely lapped the clit, slit and shaft buried inside of his Queen. Prince lowered himself down to now rest face to face with the Queen.

The whispered chant now seemed to be:

Lick him hard!

Suck him good!

Suck him like a good guest should!

Suck...Suck...Lick lick suck!

Suck...Suck...Lick lick suck!

Suck...Suck...Lick suck suck!

-

Lick him hard!

Suck him good!

Suck him like a good guest should!

Suck...Suck...Lick lick suck!

Suck...Suck...Lick lick suck!

Suck...Suck...Lick suck suck!

We want, and need, to have you, fuck!

The Queen's lips enveloped the royal glans, and suckled it sporadically. A brief rapid movement of her jowls at each suckling session followed by a pause.

Prince gently eased the royal cock free from the Queen's lips and allowed it to lie across King's belly. It reached to extend just beyond his navel, with his closely shaved, smooth balls hanging low between his legs. He heard Queen softly groan 'Does your cock ache your majesty? Does it ache to enter deep into my folds again? Does my kiss take the ache away? Clasping his hardened member at its base her tongue eased his cock slit apart and then lapped and licked the Precum arising and drooling down from it. She slathered around his corona using broad strokes before trailing her way down along his shaft, along the Precum covered thick veins which slid aside from the pressure of its tip. She now flicked the sensitive bulbous undersides of his glans, on either side of his frenulum. 'Does it ache in it's need to be held tightly inside my cunt again? Huh! Does it ache your majesty? Is it aching and yearning to get it's daily massage from my cunt again?

Prince brought his mouth up close to the Queen's, eased the cock from her mouth and placed the cockhead between his own lips pushing against the tight foreskin and peeling it back to reveal it's sensitive head, before he started to stroke the shaft feeling it's intense hardness.

He had never sucked cock before and now seemed the perfect time. Cradling and holding the Queen's neck gently from behind, he pulled her mouth close to his own so that they could both feast on the royal treat.

His lips ran along the now lengthened shaft to feel the engorged veins. His tongue pressed into the skin to feel it slide against the hard ridges of engorged flesh lying beneath.

Both pairs of lips slid along either side of the cock to meet at it's glans where the queen got fucked by Prince's tongue as well as the cock in her mouth whilst getting fucklicked in her nether region. A long stream of Precum now oozed, drooling down from its cock-slit in a steady, slow, clear and viscous rivulet, their saliva making it even more slippery, and connecting the three by their long beaded strings. She started to breathe deeply then whispered "Fuck me hard! Fuck my cunt hard! And you! You suck my cunt you fucker! Lick it good! Make me come! Aahhhhhh... harder,... harder... aahhhhhh!... Hahhhhh... aahhhhhh!... Hahhhhh... aahhhhhhh! Hahhhhh

Suddenly prince could hear a softly whispered chant arising from around them, surrounding them, instructing him to:

Fuck her hard! Fuck her good!

Fuck her like you know you should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

-

Fuck her hard! Fuck her good!

Fuck her like you know you should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

-

Fuck her hard! Suck him good!

Fuck them like a good Prince should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Suck her hard! Lick him good!

Fucklick like our good King should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Kiss him hard! Suck him good!

Fuck him like our good Queen should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick him hard! Suck him good!

Fuck him like a good wife should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick him hard! Suck him good!

Fuck him like a good hostess should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick her hard! Suck her good!

Suck her like our good King should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick her hard! Suck her good!

Lick her like a good husband should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick him hard! Lick him good!

Suck him like a good host should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick him hard! Fuck her good!

Fuck them like a good guest should!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Fuck...Fuck...Lick suck suck!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Lick them Hard! Hard! Hard!

Suck them Hard! Hard! Hard!

Then Fuck them Hard! Hard! Harder!

Then Fuck them Hard! Hard! Harder!

Then Fuck them Hard! Hard! Harder!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

-

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Hard!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Harder!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Harder!

Hard! Hard! Harder! Harder!

The rhythmic chant grew louder in intensity, driving him to complete the task he had embarked upon. As he peered around he could see some of the guards resuming their sexual activities whilst appearing to still be in a state of sleep. A sea of entangled bodies, hard cocks, soft wet slippery slimy cunts and mouths, kissing, fucking each other's mouths, cunts and cocks, all moving in time with the chant. 'OMG!' Prince thought 'It's a fucking, fuck fest!'

Prince slowly placed his palm over Queen's nipple, he brushed it feeling it harden and the small goosebumps arise in the surrounding areola with his finger. Pinching and tweaking it to elicit an aching pain of desire. He now brushed King's engorged glans over the nipple making it wet with precum before kissing and lightly lapping both with his tongue. Queen gasped and whimpered rhythmic slow lusty ahhs as he pushed the glans and his tongue across her nipple in harmony with his cock movements thrusting deep inside her cunt.

He could feel his member sliding, wet and drenched in her royal majesty's gloopy slippery love juice oozing out all over his cock and then running down his shaft and balls to get lapped up, sucked and swallowed by the King. His cock banged hard into Queen's cunt, as his mouth and tongue slurped around the cock, nipples, lips and mouth of his royal hosts. The Queen groaned with her cunt spasming and relaxing, opening and closing, pushing and sucking, clasping and releasing his cock in rhythm with his movements.

She now squeezed and clenched his shaft with an amazingly strong vice like grip. Prince felt her cunt walls rippling rhythmically along his shaft, milking his Precum into herself. The clench slowed and then prevented his cock's movement, either in or out. Prince stopped his pelvic pumping to enjoy the blissful feelings and sensations arising inside his body and mind. A soft mellow warmth of bliss enveloped him. The chant seemed to simmer down to a stop.

Tired by all the day's hard work Prince dozed off into a deeply hypnotic slumber. With a cock resting in mouth and his own cock at rest, reposed embedded in a warm, soft, moist cunt, resting while wallowing, bathing in and soaking up love grool. Prince suckled on the cock in his child like sleep as if it were his thumb or his mother's nipple for the milky, rich thick fluid which oozed out of it's slit seemed to fulfill him enough to lead into a comforting, still deeper lull.

After what seemed hours, Prince semi-awakened into a dreamy stupor, semiconscious of the King's engorged bulbous cockhead still lying at rest, snuggly nestled between his lips. A thin strand of a milky white mix of saliva and cock and balls juice hung from the side of his mouth pooling between his cheek and the warm base of King's cock. Prince remained still to indulgently nurse upon the cockfeed from the long veiny and engorged dick. The comforting satisfaction he gained made him draw towards and snuggle even closer into the King's smooth, hairless crotch. He held and rolled the closely shaved balls between his fingers, playfully stretching the balls away between his thumb and palm causing the king to clench his butt as he shuddered with pleasure. Slowly and gently King pushed his drooling cock for a deeper more gratifying pleasure within Prince's moist, slippery, cum and precum film covered lips. Gently rocking his hips, fucking Prince's mouth, groaning in the warm blissful sensations he felt.

As Prince moved he started to become consciously aware of the fact that his still hard engorged cock was even now engaged in it's lusty wanton revelling within the Queen's warm, moist and tight cunt. Her cunt had now seemed to have released its tight grip, allowing him to lazily nudge his hips further up to enter deeper in, up to the hilt. Life had never seemed so luxuriantly rewarding of the sheer bliss which he now felt throughout his being.

Pushing and withdrawing his cock and gently stoking her pleasure, he felt her cunt relaxing and squeezing with his movement. He felt a wave of contraction moving towards his glans. Milking his cock of it's juice as he moved out and then relaxing to allow it reentry. He watched the lust driven pleasure the Queen felt by the expressions on her face, by the way she bit her lower lip and the sighs and quiet moans and groans she made. Prince Indolently fucked a luxurious cunt while feeding and nourishing on cock. The three melding into a state of bliss 'What could ever get better than this?' he thought.

'To fucklick in return! that's what!' The answer suddenly came to him. He turned to face the Queen and whispered 'Fuck his royal majesty for me! Sit on his cock facing away from him' The Queen arose to his command and sat reverse cowgirl, astride the King's hips. Prince squeezed out some Precum from the cock, spread it around the cock-slit and glans and into her petals before engaging the cock head between them. He then placed his tongue to the edge around the rim of her petals, where the cock entered her cunt.

He ran his tongue down and up along the shaft to flick her clit and back down again to the balls in accompaniment to the slow rhythmic squelching sound of cock pumping into a wet cunt. He could feel, smell and taste the curious mix of the musky, slippery, stringy, mucilaginous cunt grool and Precum over his tongue. Licking to scoop and keep it in his mouth treasuring and savoring the slippery mixture. His tongue nudged into her cunt, beneath her petals, meeting and stroking along the sensitive underside of the glans corona. His upper lip puckered and stroked her clit while his lower lip slid up and down the shaft to the balls. The incredible sensation meant that king was torn between the need to thrust deeply inside and the desire to be tongued on his sweet spot. Prince could feel a twitching of cock and cunt in his lips.

12