Sleeping with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something press against me and instantly slide inside me. I gently started to rock backwards and forwards as Sarah started to do the same. I could feel it going deeper and deeper with each thrust. The doggy position felt a lot nicer than when we were sat down on her bed, could get a better rhythm going, and also get more movement which stimulated all the nice bits.

Steve knelt in front of me and I was greeted with his erection pointing towards my mouth. I smiled up at him and opened my mouth for him. I had never sucked a guy before as I felt him guide himself passed my teeth and onto my tongue. I closed my mouth round him and played with him with my tongue as my movement on the dildo bobbed my head up and down him slightly.

Sarah shuddered again as she either came or was very close sending a very nice ripple to go through my body as well causing me to push back a bit. I was a little shocked as I felt our bums touch. Between us we were taking 18 inches. I wondered if this counted as being spit roasted, I assumed not, does it need to be two real cocks to be spit roasted?

After a while Sarah came again, shuddering to an orgasm that seemed to last forever as she squealed and moaned to ecstasy. I felt her slow down and then stop rocking her hips and move forwards leaving the dildo in me as she just collapsed onto the floor and curled up hugging her knees, "Wow" she said catching her breath.

I guess she was done as when Dave tried to get her to suck him again she just curled up into a tighter ball hugging herself.

I felt Steve pull out of my mouth and spin me round so he was behind me. Before I knew what he was doing I felt his cock push against my pussy and slide inside. My eyes bulged as he went deeper and deeper, my mouth opening as I was unsure whether to moan, gasp or just say "wow".

He slowly started to thrust inside me, sliding all the way out then all the way back in again. He felt amazing, he was playing with my nipples as he started to get into a rhythm. Dave knelt down in front of me and I was once again sucking dick as he slid into my throat causing me to gag slightly. "Does this count as being spit roasted? Or does it need bum action?" I thought to myself. It is strange the thoughts that go through your head at such inappropriate times.

I just knelt in the middle on all fours, the feeling between my legs was just amazing as Steve started to up the pace slamming inside me. My eyes glazed over as the feelings took over and I got screwed from both ends at the same time. "I am cumming," Dave gasped moments before I felt something warm hit the top of my mouth then felt it lay on my tongue in a stringy ribbon of his seed.

I was a little taken by surprise as he fired jet after jet into my mouth causing me to dribble some onto the floor as he pulled out of my mouth leaving his seed behind. What surprised me most was the taste, you always hear that it is really salty and disgusting, but it wasn't that bad. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't like a glass full of it, but it wasn't too bad. Steve rammed deep inside me and held himself deep in me, I opened my mouth and moaned involuntarily as I felt a warmth swell deep inside me. The cum in my mouth dribbled down my chin and onto the floor as I felt an explosion deep inside me causing my pussy to spasm. I orgasmed instantly releasing an involuntary scream as I climaxed whilst Steve groaned loudly firing his seed deep inside me.

I just shuddered on the end of his cock as he held himself fully inside me while he came, it felt unbelievably nice as the warmth rushed through me followed by another orgasm closely followed by another. My spasming pussy seemed to milk him as he seemed to be cumming for ages. I wasn't sure if my sense of time had gone, or if he just emptied a pint inside me, I reasoned it was my sense of time as he pulled out of me already going soft.

I reached between my legs covering my pussy up as I felt a dribble as he pulled out. I felt his cum run over my fingers as it mixed with my own, my pussy was still twitching as the orgasms subsided, I had never felt like this before. It just felt, good, more than good.

I just curled up on the floor recovering my senses when I felt Steve kiss my neck as he handed me my panties. I kissed him back, took hold of the panties in my hand but just laid there clutching them. I felt him sit me up and put my t-shirt and panties back on before picking me up and putting me on the sofa next top Sarah before he went to get some drinks. I smiled at him with dreamy eyes as my insides were still dancing from the awesomeness that they had just experienced. Sarah was sat next to me with her t-shirt on just grinning at me, "So, second fuck better than the first then?" she asked

I blushed as Steve and Dave just looked at me with their mouths open, "No way was that your second, you are fucking gorgeous."

I think it was meant as a compliment but it just added too my redness as I just hugged my own knees rocking backwards and forwards on the sofa.

Steve put the drinks down and got back on the sofa, I was sat next to Sarah who was leaning on the arm of the sofa with her legs tucked underneath her body. I just leaned on her and closed my eyes. I was exhausted and it wasn't long before I was asleep suddling into her warmth.

I woke up with a jump when for some reason my half asleep brain realised I had been asleep and wasn't sure where I was. I was also very aware of the uncomfortable feeling of the still wet panties I had on, I wasn't entirely sure how much was me and how much was him,either way, it wasn't very comfy. As I sat up Sarah stirred as well and looked at me through sleepy eyes, "Bed Time?" she asked still half asleep.

"I think so," I replied back taking hold of her outstretched hands and pulling her to her feet catching a glimpse up her t-shirt as she stood up showing she wasn't wearing panties.

We went to her room and climbed into bed, still half asleep I slipped the panties off. I felt her roll over so she was facing me as she laid her arm over me. I smiled and wriggled around to get comfortable as I enjoyed her touch before snuggling into her. I pushed my leg below hers before sliding my other leg between her legs so they wrapped together. I felt her knee push against my pussy and she smiled, "Feels nice doesn't it being hairless down there," she said as she gently pushed her knee up and down rubbing against my hairlessness.

"It feels really nice, not half as nice as what a cock does in there though," I said back smiling at her.

She smiled at me and kissed me on the lips, "Dirty girl, you better hadn't have got cum on my panties."

I laughed softly before kissing her back and cuddling into her. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with the most amazing feeling. Hard to explain, but everything just felt nice. I was still tingling all over, but not in a sexual way, just in a satisfied way. I looked at Sarah who must have taken her t-shirt off as she was naked and curled up facing away from me in a tight ball. I shuffled up behind her and cuddled into her putting my arm over her side resting my hand on hers. She moaned slightly and stirred a bit, before taking hold of my hand and falling asleep again. I closed my eyes and listened to her breathe before I fell asleep again.

It had been an interesting couple of days, and a couple of days that just strengthened our relationship. Sarah and myself had always been very close, admittedly never that close, but there were no regrets and a mutual love for each other developed. We aren't dating or anything like that. If asked I guess we would be bi. It does mean we can give my boyfriend an awesome birthday present though in a couple of months though.

The boyfriend isn't Steve, although he is still very sexy. I met someone at University the next term and friendship developed over a few months until we got intimate. He is nice, sweet and loving, he treats me nice and with respect. Sarah is happily single, but her and Dave have an "agreement", which basically involves "relief in times of drought". I think that is how she phrased it anyway.

*

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Comments welcome.