Sleeping With The Enemy

Story Info
Niki makes a deal to save her brother.
4k words
4.28
126.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, starless, spring night and the heavy footsteps of the German patrol echoed in the empty streets.

Niki paced nervously back and forth. It had been a very tiring day at work, she worked as a nurse in the hospital, but that had nothing to do with the bad feeling building up in her gut. Her younger brother had not yet returned home and it was very near curfew time. The Germans were very strict about it. Whoever violated it was immediately arrested.

She poured her self a drink even though she routinely didn't drink. But John wasn't home and, she never believed she'd ever say this, Von Kassle wasn't either and she wished he were. After the Germans invaded the Greece, and the occupation began, a room in her house hade been commandeered and major Karl Von Kassle had moved in. Niki resented it, but she supposed she should be happy that they hadn't been entirely kicked out of their house, with its beautiful rose garden. All her childhood memories were there and her mother was unwell. It wouldn't be good for her to be moved. With her father killed in action and her older brother fighting with the allies in Africa, she was her family's only protector.

Fortunately the man hadn't proved to be much of a nuisance. He left very early and returned late in the evening. He ate with them rarely and there was always enough food in the house for Niki to distribute to her less fortunate neighbors. She was well loved in the neighborhood, not only for her food deliveries but also her free services as a nurse. One evening she heard the piano and was vastly impressed by the progress her brother had achieved. She entered the living room to congratulate John on his playing but what she saw was Von Kassle at the piano. He stopped playing immediately and got up.

"I hope I have not disturbed you Fraulein," he said softly. Niki spoke German, as her father had given her and her brothers the best education money could afford. After all they were one of the oldest Athenian families and were quite well off. Von Kassle knew as from time to time they had a small conversation or two.

"No Major not at all" she said with a faint smile. "You play very well."

He held her gaze for a moment longer than necessary, but nothing that could be reproachable. "Thank you" he said, bowed slightly and left the room. Niki wondered what that had been all about. Who cared as long as he left them alone.

But now she wished he was here. If John weren't home by the time he returned, she would ask him for a favor. She would ask him to find out were her brother was. She knew that this day was going to go bad from the moment she woke. She had a dream she was so embarrassed about. She had dreamed of him. It had been a very sexual dream, that he had entered her bedroom and made savage love to her. She had waked up flushed, exited and very embarrassed. During the months Von Kassle had been staying with them, she could not help notice his good looks. He was handsome, with blond hair and a blue unwavering gaze. And he was very impressive in his Wermacht uniform. But he was the enemy, and she had seen so many dead people in the streets, that she could do nothing but hate him.

Niki attended her mother for a while, and then left her chatting with Irini the young orphan the family had adopted years ago. Niki sat in the living room sofa clenching a handkerchief. It was very late. She was sure something had happened to him. John always spoke under his breath against the Germans and the Italians and about doing what we could against them. He and his stupid friends thought that this might be another game to play. But she knew better. She saw and heard things in the hospital. She knew of the torture chambers, the executions and the labour camps. And she wanted to keep her brother out of them. He was only a child of fifteen after all.

She heard a car stop outside and knew that Von Kassle had returned. It took him a few minutes to enter the house and into the living room. He strode in but stopped as he saw Niki sitting on the couch pale, with a drink in her hands.

"Is everything alright Fraulein?" he enquired.

Niki stood, paling even more as she faced the object of her dream.

"Actually no. My brother hasn't returned yet and I was expecting him hours ago. I'm afraid something may have happened to him..." her voice trembled slightly.

Von Kassle looked at her. He had done his best to hide the fact but was smitten with Niki from the first moment he saw her. She was a classic Greek beauty with the figure of an ancient statue. But she had never given him any right to see her in any other way than his hostess. When he picked up the phone and began enquiring about her brother he hadn't planned what would happen later in the evening. He just helped hoping that she might like him better.

"They will phone me as soon as they found something out," he told her. "Meanwhile would you like another drink?"

She nodded. Niki had already drunk a few drinks but she was so nervous that she needed another one. They sat together making small conversation while waiting. She noticed that he had a nice smile. If he wasn't an enemy of her country she would be very interested in him.

She closed her eyes for a moment and rubbed her temples. He leaned towards her.

"Do you feel unwell?" he asked concern in his voice. She nodded.

"I'm so tired and afraid," she whispered.

"Why don't you go to your room and lay down? This might take a while."

"I...I can't just leave you waiting for news of my brother."

"I insist. The moment I have news I will knock on your door and tell you."

She breathed deeply "Herr Major I don't know how to thank you."

He smiled at her "I'm sure we'll think of something" he said.

Niki left tired, worried to death and without knowing that leaving a full bottle of brandy with Von Kassle would be the biggest mistake of her life.

She heard a sharp tap on her door and realized that she must have dozed off. She got up quickly, put on a shawl and opened the door. Von Kassle was outside with a stern expression on his face.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Of course" she said.

He entered the room and closed the door. Niki noticed with apprehension that he also locked it, but wasn't suspicious yet.

"Unfortunately, Fraulein the news are not good."

"Oh my God" Niki brought her hands to her mouth in horror "is he..."

"No, calm yourself" he said and came closer. Niki noticed that his balance was a bit off.

"Your brother was arrested this afternoon with a few other boys."

Niki almost fainted. She grabbed the rail of the bed to steady herself. This was her worst fear. Von Kassle moved next to her and somehow she was in his arms.

"What can I do?" she whispered tears coming to her eyes.

"Don't worry Niki" he said his mouth very close to hers now "I took care of it."

Niki could smell the alcohol and cigarettes in his breath but didn't dare say a word. She waited for him to continue.

"I told them that it was just a silly school boy prank. That I know him and his family." He smiled at her, but now he had the look of a predator.

"I will go first thing in the morning and get him. He'll be home for breakfast".

"Thank you" she said weakly. She was still in his arms and couldn't think of a way to get out of them. "Thank you so much."

Instead of another reply he leaned and kissed her passionately and deeply. Niki was paralysed as his arms encircled her and his tongue explored her mouth. She remembered her dream this morning, without realizing it she was responding to his kiss. He bit her lip softly and she realized that this wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare. She abruptly pulled back and tried to push Von Kassle away but he burrowed his face into her neck and kissed it repeatedly.

"Stop it, stop it," she shouted and as he ignored her she kicked him in the shin. This seemed to stop him momentarily. She tore out of his grasp flushed and trembling. It was now obvious to her that Von Kassle was quite drunk to have attempted something like this. He was quite drunk. With alcohol and lust for her.

"I thought you were a gentleman, but you are swine" she spat. "Get out."

Normally he would have obeyed a woman's request to leave her bedroom, but not tonight.

He looked at her and laughed.

"Do you think that I would do all this for nothing Niki? Did you? Are you so naïve?"

She turned beetle root red but didn't speak. He observed how deliciously she quivered.

"If you don't do what I say, your brother will be sent to a labor camp." Niki stared at him with mute horror. He smiled wickedly "And your mother too, to keep him company."

Tears welled in her eyes "How can you be such a monster?" she asked.

"Easily," he replied.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Isn't that obvious Niki? I want you," he said with a husky voice. "Take off your nightgown."

She paled as she realized what would happen.

"NOW" he ordered. She obeyed slowly understanding that she had no choice. If he had threatened her she would have chosen the camps. But she couldn't do that to her family. She pulled the white nightgown over her head and threw it to the floor. She was naked underneath except for her panties.

Von Kassle studied her figure for a moment. Her firm round breasts. She really was like and ancient statue. Everything he had dreamed. And more.

"Come her" he beckoned her. She stood frozen in her place.

"Don't make me say anything twice," he told her darkly.

Niki obeyed his command and sat on his lap. He kissed her neck, her shoulders, and then her breasts. He kissed and sucked them and she felt a tinge in her underbelly. "Oh my God" she thought "this can't be happening. This monster is molesting me, and I'm getting aroused".

She bit her lips to fight the sensation back but her body was betraying her. With every kiss from Von Kassle she was getting more and more exited. She felt moisture gathering between her legs. Her cheeks burned bright. She could feel the bulge in Von Kassle's pants. Suddenly he stopped. Her heart turned with hope. Could it be that he had come to his senses?

He was opening his legs and letting her slide. She saved a bit of face by kneeling in front of him herself.

"My, my you have a talent for understanding what I want, kitten." He whispered in her ear, his fingers in her hair. Niki was mortified. She realized what he wanted and it was absolutely out of the question.

"No absolutely not" she flatly refused.

He laughed savagely. "Have you ever made love before, Niki?" he asked.

Red seemed to be her permanent face color tonight. But she couldn't lie to him. She didn't dare.

"Yes. But I have had only one lover. And we made love five times." She didn't understand what Von Kassle found so funny. Maybe it was because he was piss drunk.

"Almost a virgin then" he exclaimed. "And have you done this before?"

She shook her head. "No" she whispered.

"No better time that the present then" he said unzipping his fly. He took out his cock and Niki looked at it in awe. As a nurse she had seen plenty and this one was on the larger than average variety. It was erect and throbbing impatiently. She knew that she had to do something but she wasn't quite sure what. He saw something he didn't like at all in her eyes.

"If I feel any discomfort at all," he said as a matter of fact "I'll go to the prison and blow your brother's brain out myself. Understand?" She nodded. He had made sure she wouldn't bite his dick off.

"Kiss the tip," he said. She complied and slowly leaned over it and planted a kiss at the top of its head. As she did she tasted his pre cum and made a face. He laughed again. My, wasn't he merry tonight, Niki thought.

"Wait until you taste the real thing kitten. Now lick it. Up and down the shaft."

Niki did as she was told. She ran her tongue up and down his cock, from the tip to the base and back. He put his hand on her head, his fingers through her hair. He was already breathing hard.

"Now put it in your mouth and suck it."

Niki put it in her mouth. She started from the tip and slowly, inch by inch took more in her mouth, sucking it slowly. She could taste the pre cum oozing from it, not unpalatable, just different from anything she had ever tasted. His hand at her head softly pulled her forward as he began to give her rhythm. She sucked more and more, further and further down, obeying to whatever signal he gave her. Her right hand clutched the base of his cock so she could at least control how deep it went. As she engulfed more and more of him with every stroke, Niki felt herself becoming increasingly aroused against her will. She tried to control her body, but she couldn't. "Oh no, this can't be happening," she thought, "I'm wet."

Von Kassle was now dictating her rhythm faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She desperately tried to maintain control, but he took it from her. He pulled her hand away, and brought her face down till the tip of her nose touched his pelvis. She nearly gagged, gasped for air which he allowed her to have and then he bumped the back of her throat. She could only suck, try to take him in and follow the rhythm he was giving else she knew she'd gag. The rigid cock began to throb and she knew that he would come soon. Although she dreaded it, she only hoped that if he was satisfied, maybe he wouldn't rape her.

He came strongly in her, spilling his hot semen in her throat. She tried to pull out, but he held her there forcing her to swallow every drop of it.

"Careful kitten, don't stain my trousers or you'll be in trouble" he said in a mocking voice. She hated him so much right now. So much.

He took his cock out of her mouth and she wiped her lips with disgust. He was unbuttoning his jacket so Niki found the opportunity to drink some water to wash away the taste. As he took off his shirt, her heart sank. So she wouldn't be spared.

"Come here and help me with my boots," he ordered her.

As she did so she felt him grabbing her by her waist and thrusting his fingers under her panties in her wet pussy. She was so embarrassed when he chuckled finding her so wet. She had just kneeled before an officer of the enemy, given him a blowjob naked and he had just discovered that she had been aroused. "He must think me such a whore," she thought. Von Kassle rubbed his fingers in her and she froze in place. She bit down her lips to suppress a moan as he rubbed her up and down her slot, putting pressure on her clitoris, then sliding a finger in her.

"Please" she moaned.

"Please what?" he teased.

"Please don't" she found the strength to say.

He stopped, took out his fingers and she finished the job of taking his boots off. He swiftly took off his trousers and underwear and now stood totally naked before her. He approached her and took her panties off. He lifted her in his arms and took her to the bed. Niki sighed. She would close her eyes and imagine that she wanted this. If the place and time was different she might even really want it to happen.

Von Kassle lay her down. "I won't do anything that you don't want me to" he said in her ear. "You'll have to beg if you want something."

Could it be true? Niki wondered. But why then had he laid on top of her? He kissed her again and then her neck and shoulders. He caressed her breasts softy and rubbed her nipples between his fingers. The little traitors hardened and he sucked them lazily. She fought a losing battle. She tried to thing how much she hated him, but her body was on fire. He was taking his revenge, slowly.

He kissed her belly, then opened her legs and licked the insides of her thighs. A moan escaped her lips.

"That's it kitten. Moan for me". He licked her outer lips and she quivered. Then he slid his tongue inside her and started licking her. Her clitoris throbbed as his tongue went up and down, and then entered her. She moaned constantly now, he was driving her crazy. This was a primal need, something that had to be quenched, she didn't care anymore who this man was.

"Yes, yes" she breathed. He knew he had her. Cock was already erect again, ready to enter her, but he waited for her. He licked her clitoris now. The feeling become to overcome her, waves of pleasure were sweeping her. Her orgasm was building, stronger and stronger, that's it, she was nearly there...and suddenly he stopped denying her pleasure.

"No" she whimpered "no".

"I told you kitten, you'll have to beg," he said brazenly.

"You evil bastard" she spat.

"That's not begging," he observed.

He climbed on top of her and putting his weight on his elbows he rubbed his hard cock on her warm dripping wet pussy.

"AAAAaahh" she groaned "mmmm"

He rubbed harder and then stopped.

"No" she cried out "please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, don't stop, not now"

"Come on Niki" he said playfully giving her another two strokes, you can do better than that."

"Please Karl, I need you, I need you inside me" she whispered in his ear "please I want you so much" she sighed and that undid him "take me I'm yours..."

He entered her and she was so wet he slid right in.

"Oh my god" he said "you're so tight..."

He pushed into her and then withdrew building up his rhythm of their copulation.

"Do you know what we are doing kitten?" he asked whispered "make no mistake, I'm fucking you and you are fucking me back." He was pushing himself deeper and deeper in her and she was raising her hips to meet him. In the warm spring night, they were melting in each other, his sweat falling on her thirsty body. Her whole body was now on fire as she dug her nails in his back. He moaned and continued faster, stronger, building up his paced. The fire in her was growing stronger and stronger, she was now ablaze, her orgasm building, wave upon wave of pleasure accumulating until it broke like a huge wave. Niki was afraid that the whole neighborhood would hear her. Von Kassle brought his lips on hers and silenced her with a lustful kiss, his tongue deep in her mouth as they came, her pussy's spasms around his cock triggering his own orgasm.

"Oh Niki, mine Liebling..." he moaned softly. She was still as she was out of breath, drenched in sweat and her body still shaking. He withdrew from her and lay on his side hugging her. She could tell from his breathing that he had fallen asleep and she didn't dare move. As her logic slowly returned, she cried herself to sleep realizing what had happened to her, what she had done.

When she woke up next morning he was already gone. Thank God for small favors. She could not bear to lay eyes on him ever again. She got up and washed herself thoroughly. Her skin was red as the blistering water run over her and she rubbed the soap to wash away her shame. She would be late for work, but it was the only time she didn't care at all. She put on her nurse's uniform and went down to the kitchen. Mother had gotten up.

"Sweetheart, I thought you left," she said. "I've made some coffee. It's that awful one from grams but that's what we have."

"I'd love some." Niki said. As she drank the bitter coffee the events of last night seemed like a nightmare.

"I heard some noise last night" Mother observed. Niki turned ashen.

"The German was listening to the radio until very late" she lied.

Mother accepted it without further questions.

"Where's John? I haven't seen him since yesterday morning."

"He left early with some of his friends" Niki lied again.

"Oh Niki I don't like these new friends of his. They'll get him in trouble one of these days" Mother said shaking her head.

Niki's cheeks burned red. They'd already gotten both of them in lots of trouble. She remembered her deal with the devil yesterday. Would he keep his word?

As if the demon had heard his name and manifested, the sound of a car came from outside. Niki froze in her place, coffee cup in her hand. But she had to see. She had earned the right to see. She left the cup on the table and went to the hall. The door opened and John ruffled and dirty entered the house. Behind him followed Von Kassle. Niki hugged John who wore a very sour look. He wiggled out of her embrace as if embarrassed.

12