Sleeping with the Enemy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

"Oh that's very clever," I giggled.

"I aim to please," he murmured as he leaned over to gently kiss my neck.

"Mmm I still don't think this is a good idea," I said trying to ignore the reaction my body was having.

"It's a great idea," he chuckled continuing his torturous kissing.

"Well if it's such a great idea then we should probably go somewhere more private," I suggested biting my lip as I glanced around. We hadn't attracted much attention yet, but a few people were staring.

"Follow me," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the house.

People didn't pay much attention, but I still did my best to hide my face as he ushered me down stairs. He pulled me into the first door on the left and practically slammed it shut behind us.

I took the initiative and pulled my top over my head tossing it in a random direction. I still wore the lace bandeau, but it left little to the imagination.

"Well now you're just teasing me," Aiden growled as he pressed me up against the door and kissed me. His hands roamed my breasts as he prodded my mouth with his tongue. He pulled until I was free of the bandeau and my breasts were fully exposed.

His lips trailed from mine down my neck and to my breasts. He licked and gently bit my nipples making me moan in response.

"Now who's the tease?" I whimpered as I kicked off my boots.

"You like it," he chuckled as he began kissing down my stomach and along the waistband of my leggings.

He slowly inched them down kissing each newly exposed part until I was fully nude.

Then he stood and lifted me up, carrying me to his bed and laying me down. I felt like I was going to go insane with need I wanted him so badly.

"Aiden I need you now," I begged spreading my legs wide open for him.

He shed his clothing to reveal a strong muscular body and large cock that made me want him even more. He crawled over me and kissed and gently bit my neck as he positioned himself between my thighs.

As he thrust inside me I gasped and moaned as he pushed deep inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I cried out as I wrapped my legs around him and he pinned my arms above my head with one hand.

With his other hand he teased my breasts making me writhe beneath him in ecstasy. I began thrusting with him resulting in a deeper penetration that had me crying out in pleasure.

"Yes, harder," I moaned as he began picking up his pace.

He released my hands and gripped my calves pushing my legs as far back as they could go as he continued to fuck me. This new position allowed him to fuck me deeper and the stimulation to my clit was almost too much.

"Oooh I'm going to cum," I moaned as my pussy tightened. My orgasm was intense and electrifying, but it wasn't over.

Aiden continued to fuck me fast and hard building me up to yet another orgasm.

"Oh fuck you feel so good, do you want me pull out?" he asked as he began thrusting slower yet deeper.

"No, fuck me," I gasped as I came yet again. He thrust deep inside me cumming and filling me up with his load.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers
12