Sleepless

Story Info
Young woman tries online fantasies as a cure to her insomnia.
1k words
3.93
32.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"My nipples are poking out of my t-shirt," Peyton typed.

"Mmmmmmmm," was the reply from ‘bratgirl23', Peyton's chat buddy. "What's causing that?"

"Just sitting here at the puter, watching the sun come up. I couldn't sleep."

"Why not?" bratgirl23 typed in reply.

"I couldn't stop thinking about my boss."

"A real hottie, is he?"

"No. Just the opposite. He's old and stinky and gross. Plus he never stops staring at me like he wonders how I taste. It freaks me out."

"Yuck."

"But despite myself, I was laying there in bed, thinking about the old perv, and I started to get excited. You know, like turned on. At first, I was thinking about sex as in him thinking about sex with me. And then, I started to feel warm in my belly, and I started thinking sex is always good, so maybe even sex with an old perv might be okay."

"I guess that's what they mean when they say every girl should have an older man experience. How old are you again?"

"Twenty-two. It's not like I'm a virgin, either. I've had lots of guys. Well, not lots like too many. A few. Enough not to have a Daddy fixation."

"Is your boss like your Daddy?"

"Not at all. Daddy is big and strong and virile. A good match with my mom, cause she's a full figured woman. Not like me. I've got these tiny tits that you could barely see under my shirt."

"So your boss isn't a tit man?"

"He always comments when I wear a tight or short skirt, so I think he prefers legs or ass. But I do like to vamp him by bending over and watching him try to not be obvious about looking at my tits."

"So, anyway, you couldn't sleep…."

"No. The warmth spread from my belly and soon my pussy felt moist. I was so aware of everything. I could feel my lips opening like flower petals. I tried to think about something else- even about counting sheep…." Peyton laughed.

"What?" typed bratgirl23.

"Thinking about sheep just reminded me how he stares at my ass. You know, the whole Greek thing."

"Ewww."

"Exactly, but that just made me sweat faster, so I got out of bed and signed on here."

"So, if your tits are still hard and your nipples are erect, that's not doing too much good."

"Welll…."

"Yes?"

"I was sort of thinking how strange it would be if he's such a perv that he hangs out here too."

"Yeah?"

"And that got me even wetter. So I kind of started stroking my pussy. In fact, I'm still doing it right now."

"Really? What are you doing?"

"I was just about to slide a finger inside myself."

"Which finger?"

"The long one on my right hand. The silver ring on the index finger is rubbing just inside my pussy lips and my baby finger is curled in the other edge. I'm not sure I want to do this. So why am I telling you about it.?"

"What are you unsure of?"

"Jilling off to thoughts of my pervy boss. It seems sick. "

"I think you want me to say its okay."

"Is it?"

"Whatever gets you through the night baby. What are you doing now?"

"It's so revolting. I bet his cock is shriveled and stinky."

"But you are turned on, despite the revulsion?"

"Oh yeah. I've got a second finger right inside my pu …my cunt…now."

"What's it doing?"

"I'm using it to tap my clit while I fuck my cunt with the other finger like it's a really thin little cock."

"Mmmmmmmmm. Do you like that?"

"Yeah, my ass is dancing, twisting around on my chair."

"You said your boss likes your ass?"

"Yeah, I think most guys do. It's kind of small, but really tight. I used to do lots of gymnastics so it is still pretty muscular, but not too big. What my boyfriend called a ‘shelf ass' when he didn't know I could hear what he was telling his buddies."

"Ohmigawd. Just reading about it makes me want to be a lesbian so I can lick your asshole."

"My tits are so hard. I think I need to go and get in the shower so I can get myself off. I just don't know whether today I should use the handle of the scrub brush or put the handheld unit on massage and run it across my tits then down my tummy and then hold it against my clit until I explode."

"Me too. Please tell me which, so I can do the same as you."

"It doesn't much matter because I know at work, the moment he looks at me, it will remind me about this dream. My nipples will get hard all over again. I'll want to pinch them just like I am now."

"Do you have ben wa balls?"

"I wish. Why?"

"Then you could walk around all day at work, the balls rolling about inside your pussy- your cunt I mean."

"Well, I have nipple clamps, but if I wear those, I can't wear a tight T-shirt, and I know how he loves those. He just stares blatantly at my tits." Peyton giggled then typed more, "I think what I like best is how his looking makes me feel that my tits aren't too small at all."

"Yeah, you need something that will keep you excited all day without having to touch yourself. Someone might notice that."

"My boss has a new partner. She's a real bitch. I bet if she caught me jilling off she'd punish me."

"Why do I think you'd like that?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe."

"I bet you want her tongue wrapped around your clit."

"Only if her finger is up my ass."

"Where are your fingers?"

"One is stroking my kitty and …umm…I've got the other up my ass like I wish she would."

"Did you put the nipple clamps on too?"

"Good guess."

" My nipples are deliciously sore and I'm wishing the boss was chewing on them while his partner's long thin fingers curling inside me is …….oh gawd, I'm cominnnnnng!"

But bratgirl had signed off already and Peyton reopened her eyes to a blank screen as the sun peeped into her window. "Another day at the office," she sighed. "I better get off in the shower again. And I think I'll skip the panties today and wear a short skirt."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers