Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like being a slut?" Brie brushed the tip of her dildo with her fingers. "You want this, don't you?"

Haley licked her lips before she could stop herself. The alcohol buzzed in her head, but Brie's words made her skin flash between hot and cold. This wasn't something she would want anyone to see. Maybe not even Tom.

"Yes," Haley whispered. "I'm a slut, and I like it."

"And this?" Brie pushed the dildo towards Haley's face.

"This slut need to be fucked," she said with more bravado.

Brie grabbed Haley's arm and pushed her onto her belly on the bed. She was on top of Haley in an instant, forcing her body firmly against the sheets. "Should I take you here? Fuck you like a slut?"

Haley struggled to no avail. The best she could manage was to turn her head. When she tried to wiggle free, the dildo ground against her ass. She couldn't help it. She moaned.

"Time out." Brie let go of Haley and sat returned to the office chair. "Sorry. I got carried away."

Haley rolled over, panting. Her whole body pulsed in time with her heart's rhythm. She had to have more. "You can't stop now!"

"Boyfriend, friends with benefits, whatever. It isn't right to do this behind his back."

"I can ask." Haley gazed longingly at Brie's strap-on. "If it's okay with him, will you do more?"

"I didn't know you swung both ways."

"I've always liked your abs." Haley went to Brie and took the dildo in her hand. Licking her lips, she practically begged, "My pussy is going to burst into flames if I don't get some soon."

"You sure you won't regret this tomorrow? We drank a lot."

"You poured." Haley started to stroke the dildo. "I'm on the pill, so you won't get me pregnant."

"Hah, hah." Brie stopped Haley's hand. "Make your call."

Haley fumbled to get her phone out. It took some time before Tom answered. She put the call on the speaker and nestled the phone between Brie and her. It took some time before Tom answered. "Hi. Where are you?"

Brie had to silence her laugh with her palm.

"You sound weird," Tom said. So did he.

"I drank wine and talked about sex with Brie. I'm really horny right now, but it's way late and I have an early lecture," Haley said looking at the clock. It was already way past her bedtime. "How would you feel if Brie fucks me with a strap-on?"

Only silence answered.

"You can listen," Brie said and got the finger from Haley.

Haley giggled. "That was Brie. I bet she can make me scream real good."

"I'm game," came Tom's quick answer.

Haley bit her lip not to laugh. "We need a minute to get ready. Brie has to put her dominatrix gear on, so she can make me beg for her huge dick."

Brie punched Haley's shoulder and made faces at her.

"I need a minute, too," Tom said and ended the call.

"Why did you say that?" Brie asked. "I don't have any gear. We don't do it like that."

"He won't know that. Let the man dream and fuck me." Haley tried to get Brie's dildo in her mouth, but she stood up.

"You're one crazy bitch in heat." Brie paced the width of the room. "I don't think I can do this."

"You told him he could listen."

"That was before this turned into some BDSM show."

"Don't be nervous." Haley tried to hug Brie, but she shied away. "It's just Tom."

"Easy for you to say, Miss I've-done-theater."

"Take it easy." Haley took Brie's hand, managing to stop her. "Put on some kind of costume. That always helped me to get into my role."

"I told you, I don't have anything."

Haley dove into Brie's clothing drawers. "Just something different enough. What makes you feel sexy?"

Brie joined her at the dresser. "Those black-and-white ones."

Haley gave the zebra-striped yoga pants to Brie. "Put them on. What else? You need a top."

Brie complied with only little murmuring. "All the good ones are in the laundry."

"What about this?" Haley showed a dark, sleeveless shirt with 'Queen Bitch' text on the front.

"Oh, God. I got that from Rosie for my birthday. Like I'd wear that to the gym."

"This isn't a gym." Haley threw the shirt to Brie. "Think fast."

Brie grabbed the shirt from the air and pulled her hoodie and tank top off. "You are ogling." She slipped into the new shirt. The hoodie had covered the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, but now it was obvious. She had the toned body you get spending enough time in the gym knowing what to do. Her muscles danced under her dark skin while she dressed, making Haley shiver.

"I told you, I like abs." Haley had no intention to stop staring. The wine and lust made her knees buckle. Her hand was again in her pants. She was so sensitive, she didn't dare touch her pussy. Only to caress the delicate skin leading up there.

"This is all show for Tom. I'm not going to go full Dom on you."

"Why not, Mistress? Haven't I been naughty?" Haley crawled on the bed and shook her ass. "You can do anything you want."

"I just might."

The phone rang, and Haley put the call back to speaker. "You ready there?"

"I am," Tom said.

"Good." Uncertainty had vanished from Brie's voice. "I'm going to take your woman, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Haley pulled her shirt off and struggled with her jeans. Her fingers trembled, struggling to find the zipper. "How did you prepare, Tom?"

"I'm on my bed with the collar on." Tom's voice faded away, and Haley didn't hear what else he said.

"Does that mean you're my slave tonight?" Haley asked, finally managing to peel the jeans off. Her panties were wet, and she needed to touch herself, but Brie's stare forbid it.

"If it pleases you, Mistress," Tom said.

"Then there are three rules," Haley said. "First, you will not speak unless spoken to, but don't hesitate to be vocal otherwise. Second, you may only come after me. Third, tell us what toys you have there with you."

"I have the collar," Tom said, and there was a short silence. "I have a butt plug in me. I bought it today. And the dildo, which I also got, is laying on my chest."

"Why did you buy those?" Brie asked.

Haley opened her legs and beckoned Brie to get closer. "Brie is the Mistress of your Mistress tonight, so you will do as she says. Answer her."

"Because I wanted to have something in me," Tom said. "I wanted to know what it feels to be filled from both ends. I was already masturbating when you called."

"You better suck until your cheeks give in," Brie said, searching the trunk. She pulled out a delicate, black chain and rattled it. "These are nipple clamps I'm going to put on Haley. I bet you'd want to see that."

Brie started to drop the clamps back in the trunk, but Haley bounded up from her seat and grabbed her wrist, stopping her. Her roommate looked at her in disbelief.

Haley released her and played with her own tits. Brie slapped Haley's hands away and tightened the clamps in place.

Haley moaned as the beautiful pain attacked her nipples and coursed through her body. This was just what she needed. To be taken—transferred by force—into the realm of exploding pleasure.

Brie's touch was as uncompromising as her face. She pushed on Haley's shoulder, forcing her when she didn't react instantly. Haley barely had time to kneel before the blue dildo was shoved against her mouth. Brie's hand grabbed her hair and yanked back before pushing the toy in. It was wider than what Haley was used to, but she was determined to see this through.

"Don't you dare," Brie said.

Haley hadn't even noticed her hand slipping towards her pussy. She gripped her thigh in a desperate attempt to stop herself. Her pussy was a pulsing ember. She had to get something in her. To get off. Nothing else mattered.

Slurping sounds grew louder while Haley worked on the shaft. The blowjob was sloppy, leaving more drool on her face than on the toy. The swinging chain kept pulling on the clamps, making her wince from time to time while sweet agony raced over her skin.

"Can you hear your woman choking on my pole?" Brie asked. "I wish I had a real cock so I could fill her mouth with cum. A slut like this deserves it."

Haley looked into Brie's eyes and took the dildo as deep as she could. She held it there for a second, her body trembling before she gagged.

Brie grinned and wiped drool from Haley's cheek. "She's really going at it."

Only Tom's moans answered.

Brie pushed Haley back. Long strings of saliva fell on Haley's tits, and she gasped for air. "On your hands and knees. Now!"

Haley scrambled onto the bed and had just lifted her ass when Brie slapped it.

The sting slashed through Haley and combined with the torment of the hanging chain from the nipple clamps.

"It's so big," Haley said lowering her head when Brie took position behind her. "I don't think it'll fit."

"You can cry if you want. Either way, you're going to take it." Brie pushed the dildo against Haley's pussy and teased the wet lips. "I hope you are edging real nice, Tom. Put that dildo in your mouth if it isn't already."

Brie forced Haley's face down and pushed the dildo in.

Haley moaned and bucked, unable to get free.

Her roommate slapped Haley's ass again, harder, making her yelp. Brie laughed. "I told you, I'd make her scream."

Haley was so full, the hard shaft buried deep in her, yet there was no pleasure. Only torment. Brie didn't move, just held her down and watched her squirm.

"Please!" Haley tried to push against the toy with no result. "I need it. Please, fuck me."

Brie thrust into her. Once. "That enough?"

"Fuck me good." Haley's efforts to lift herself up were in vain. Brie held her against the bed without any trouble. "I'm your slut. Please. I'll do anything. Just give me what I deserve."

Brie started to fuck Haley with painfully slow motion. "Say you're a whore who can't live without a cock in her swollen pussy."

"Yes! I'm your whore. I can't live without getting fucked by your huge dick. I'm your toy. Your slave."

Brie picked up the pace and took a better hold of Haley's hips.

As the hard shaft invaded Haley time and again, her muscles betrayed her. She screamed and only distantly remembered Tom was listening. She managed to slip her hand to her clit and rub it.

"You're mine!" Brie yelled from somewhere far away.

Haley felt her juices drip down her legs. Dildos were so different from real dicks. They didn't give in, adapt to her insides. They forced her to comply. Just like Brie, who seemed to be more machine than human with her unforgiving pace.

Haley clawed the sheets and whimpered under Brie. This was bliss. The orgasm flared in her abdomen. The world turned to white noise. The only constant was the pumping pleasure inside her. The orgasm burned in her brain now, and her clit turned too sensitive to touch.

As Brie pulled out, she loosened her grip, letting Haley slump down. "That was Haley coming on my cock. Hope you liked it, Tom. Good night." She ended the call before Haley managed to say anything.

When Haley's thoughts got a grasp of reality, she noticed Brie lie naked next to her masturbating with a silvery vibrator. She was covered in sweat, her muscles clearly visible after the workout. Even after all the fucking, Haley couldn't help but admire her friend's physique. "That was amazing!"

"Way too much." Brie was fingering herself.

"Let me help."

Brie bit her lip in hesitation. "Just be quick."

"Unlike you." Haley kissed Brie's abs and let her hand trace the muscles upwards to Brie's breasts. She twisted Brie's nipple gently.

"Harder," Brie begged.

Haley let her other hand wander along Brie's hot thigh, exploring her, always going after deeper moans.

Brie closed her eyes and guided Haley's fingers in her.

Haley changed position to be able to better finger Brie. She continued to kiss her abs and took the vibrator from her. With a twist, Haley turned the vibrator up to eleven and pressed it on Brie's clit.

Brie let out a howl of passion and bucked so hard she almost knocked Haley on the head with her knee. Her back arched, and she gripped the pillow with both hands. It was an abrupt, apparently forceful orgasm that left Brie panting.

Haley held the toy in place and finger-fucked Brie until the orgasm ran its course. After things calmed down, she turned the toy off and licked Brie's juices from her fingers. The salty taste lingered on her tongue. "Better now?"

"You are insane."

"It seems you didn't mind dominating me."

"We're too drunk for this."

Haley didn't argue. She hoped Tom had enjoyed it as much as she had.

12