Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sharp strike, she brought the belt down on Rosie's ass, but the belt just grazed her skin. She took a deep breath and tried again.

This time a satisfying slap echoed in the apartment, and Rosie buckled under her arm but remained silent.

"Stay." Haley belted Rosie again but with more force. A red stripe appeared on her pale skin. "What do you say about ten slaps?"

"Sounds good, Mistress."

"Count them."

Slap. "One." Slap "Two." Slap "Three." Slap. "Four." Slap. "Five."

Haley breathed heavily. Both the excitement and the exercise drained her. Rosie's ass was red all over. The feeling was so delicious when the belt hit at the right angle. She put a little more force into the next one.

Slap. "Six." Slap. "Seven." Slap. "Eight." Slap. "Nine."

Rosie was panting now, and her voice grew sharper with every number.

"You're such an obedient slave." Haley traced the red marks with her finger. "I'm proud of you. One more. Do you want it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to slap me as hard as you can, Mistress. Show me my place."

Haley lifted her arm up above her head and whipped it down. The belt hit Rosie across the whole ass, and she whimpered.

"I'm so happy, Mistress."

Haley took that as a sign she hadn't been too rough and let the belt fall to the floor. She groped Rosie's ass and pushed her shirt up to get a better view of her back. "I hope you know, you are gorgeous."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You took the belt well." Haley let her fingers wander between Rosie's legs and teased her inner thigh. "What will I find here?"

"My hot, drenched pussy, Mistress. I'm ready for you to do whatever you want."

"Is that so?" Haley felt the heat and soon found Rosie's dripping juices. "You do like some corporal punishment."

"Yes, Mistress."

Haley caressed Rosie's pussy, exploring her secrets. Her fingers were instantly wet. With slow strokes, Haley touched her and felt her tremble. Slipping one finger in was easy. "I can be gentle, too."

Rosie moaned while the finger penetrated deep into her.

"But only for a while." Haley pulled her hand back and slapped Rosie's ass with her palm. Rosie thrashed under the sudden onslaught. "I think you need something bigger inside you."

Rosie nodded.

"Say it."

"I need to be filled. To be fucked. By you, my Mistress. Take me as you please."

Haley let Rosie up and started to strip. "Be a good slave and tighten this."

Rosie kneeled and fastened the strap-on with skillful movements after Haley stepped into it. A moment later, the dildo was ready.

Haley touched the leather. It was smooth and firm against her skin. "How does it feel to know I'll be fucking you with your handiwork?"

"Privileged, Mistress, but not as much as knowing it's you who'll fuck me."

Haley grabbed Rosie's hair. "Did you dream of this? Did you masturbate while thinking about me?"

"Yes, Mistress. Many times."

"You're such a slut. You're lucky I'm even considering touching you. Let alone giving you any pleasure."

Rosie opened her mouth but seemed to be silenced by the dildo.

Haley forced the toy between her lips. She guided the pace but didn't push the shaft too deep. "Show me how good slut you are. This only goes as far into your pussy as it goes into your mouth. And look at me while you do it."

Rosie looked up, gagging on the dildo. While keeping Haley's pace, she took it deeper every time. Then she grabbed Haley's ass and took a deep breath. With one steady motion, Rosie engulfed the dildo all the way and locked her eyes with Haley.

Haley gasped, amazed. She'd never thought Rosie could swallow the whole thing. She couldn't take it herself. No way.

Rosie held the dildo in for a couple of seconds before pulling back sharply. She coughed, and long strands of saliva poured out of her mouth.

"You're such a good slave." Haley helped Rosie up and wiped her chin. Could Tom manage something like that?

Rosie blinked up at her.

"You so deserve this." She bent Rosie back on the table and positioned herself behind her. "Beg for it."

"Please, fuck me, Mistress." Rosie's voice was hoarse, probably from the deep-throating. "Take your slave. Give it to me hard."

Haley guided the tip to Rosie's pussy lips. "Say my name."

"Fuck me, Haley. Make me your slut."

The words hit Haley so hard she didn't even notice she had pushed in before Rosie whimpered. "Oh, I'm gonna take you. Break you."

Rosie let out a gurgling sound.

Haley grabbed Rosie's hair and slammed the full length into her, making her scream in ecstasy. "You like that?"

"Yes, Mistress Haley."

Haley kept fucking. It took a couple of rounds to get used to the motion. She had humped her pillows sometimes, but this was the real deal. She was fucking someone, and it made her body tremble. She wished she had a dick instead of a dildo so she could feel Rosie's pussy move around her.

Luckily, the table was heavy so that she could unleash her full force. Rosie whimpered and thrashed, clawing the worn, wooden surface. It didn't take long before Haley's muscles were telling her this wasn't her usual pastime. It looked so easy, but fucking at full speed was taxing.

"You're my slut now." Haley slowed down and leaned to whisper into Rosie's ear while she thrust forward. "Do you hear that? You're so wet. It makes a sound every time. You like to be fucked by me, don't you?"

"Yes, Haley. Mistress. Please, give it to me. Make me come."

Haley grabbed Rosie's wrists to get a better handle and picked up the pace again. "Come for me, slut. Come for your Mistress."

"Please, please. Now!" Rosie whimpered and bucked. Then she bent backward and wailed as the orgasm took her.

Haley kept fucking her, sweating all over. She was astounded how much pleasure she managed to give Rosie. Only when Rosie fell limp did she ease her hold and let the other girl sink on the table. Carefully, Haley pulled out and leaned on the table, heaving. A storm of lust still roared inside her. She was still so fucking horny. Her mind was going to break. "Are you okay?"

Rosie nodded and turned her head. "What do you want, Mistress?"

"We can drop the act now."

"No, Mistress." Rosie lifted herself up. "You didn't get any yet, did you?"

"No, but..." Haley didn't know what to say. What did she even want? She wanted to come, obviously, but...

"I'll serve you." Rosie kneeled in front of Haley. "Your wish is my command."

Seeing the flustered, lust-ridden woman before her, Haley knew what she wanted. Tom had proved she could enjoy it, that there was nothing wrong with her. She unbuckled the strap-on and lay on her back on the table. "Eat me."

"With pleasure."

Haley closed her eyes and breathed heavily. She could do this, enjoy this.

Rosie spread Haley's legs and stroked her thighs with her palms. The touch wasn't forceful but confident. Promising. For a while, there were only hands on her skin. Exploring, massaging. Then the palms turned to fingers. Lips caressed her inner thigh.

Haley shivered from the touch and bit her lip.

Rosie rested Haley's legs on her shoulders and leaned in, her breath preceding her. Then the tongue was there, giving its wet greeting to Haley's soaked pussy. The touch was earnest and eager. It guided Haley towards an orgasm, but not by the fastest route. Each time Haley's body geared up, Rosie shifted her focus, prolonging the inevitable.

Now it was Haley who was clawing at the table, trying to wiggle her body so that Rosie's touch hit the most sensitive spots. But it felt like Rosie knew her moves beforehand and adjusted, refusing to let her off the hook.

"Dammit!" Haley grabbed Rosie's hair, forcing her face into her pussy. "I want to come."

Rosie's fingers appeared out of nowhere and penetrated Haley. She fucked her and licked her clit with abandon.

The intensity rose so quickly, Haley didn't know what hit her before she was in the middle of the orgasm. Her brain was a succession of fireworks, and her muscles trembled.

After a long while, Haley breathed in and then out. The orgasm bubbled still inside her, ebbing slowly. She was sweaty and ached. She noticed only distantly how Rosie moved her legs on the edge of the table before she left the room.

Sparks shimmered in her eyes when Haley turned onto her side. Rosie placed a bottle of water next to her head, and Haley grabbed it, pressing it against her forehead. The freezing touch cleared some of the haze left by the orgasm. Then she drank.

"Did you get enough?" Rosie asked. She flexed her neck and walked around.

"Yeah." Haley sat up, her head buzzing. "Was I too rough."

"Nah." Rosie wiggled her red ass. "Nice and firm spanking."

"That was a rush and a half."

"I don't expect anything," Rosie said, drinking more. "I'm okay with this being just a one-night stand."

Haley nodded, her head still woozy. "I'm just not certain if any of this should've happened."

"You regret it?"

"No. Absolutely not. My life's just a mess right now."

"You're good at messing others up, too." Rosie tossed the strap-on to Haley. "Pay for it when you can, and give your man good fucking."

Haley caressed the leather. "Thanks. I will. You can come and talk to me at parties. I'm not going to run again."

"Will do, fucker."

"Carpet muncher."

***

"You fucking left me there!" Haley attacked from her room as soon as Brie got back home. "You knew Rosie had had a crush on me and left me there alone with her."

"I just thought I'd be a third wheel." Brie grinned and let her gym bag fall to the floor. "Did you get what you needed?"

"Not funny."

"You're both so bad at socializing. I had to do something."

"Whatever. I have the strap-on now, so I want the apartment for next Saturday."

Brie grinned. "You go, girl. I'll vanish and leave you at it. What about Rosie? Did she say anything?"

Now it was Haley's turn to grin. "Bet you'd like to know."

She returned to her room, ignoring Brie's pleads for juicy details. The Saturday would be here soon, and she needed to make it unforgettable for Tom.

12