Sleepovers in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gulped when he saw, tugging at his collar. I was worried too actually. This was clearly not normal, flashing him. It's hard to explain why I did it even. Looking back, I'm not sure I can.

I slowly pulled the towel out from between my legs, vaguely intending to cover up, but actually, I was curious, wondering what Naoto made of my body. His face was a bit strained, but he didn't look upset exactly. He seemed to be contemplating doing something, but seemed worried about Michiyo finding us.

I heard Michiyo coming back though, so I lay face down, and draped the towel across my rear. She looked down at me, and finally announced,

"Here. I'm going to run upstairs, and get you some decent p.j.'s, Emi. And, turn down the TV. Mom and dad are trying to sleep." She disappeared off upstairs. I glanced back at Naoto, but he was sitting there, still in shock.

"How do you turn it down?" I finally asked.

"Ah. The remote's on the coffee table," he grunted. He was too out of it to be of any help. I finally got up on all fours, letting the towel drop to the floor. His eyes went wide, even more scandalized that I was showing him my pussy. I crawled over, and grabbed the remote. I press the button, but nothing happened.

"It's not working!" I whined. He slowly dragged his gaze away from my slit, and pointed to the TV/DVD switch on the side.

"You have to flick that to TV."

I finally managed to turn the TV down, and turned to look back at him. Naoto suddenly got up though, and handed me my towel.

"You dropped this," he said holding it out.

"Thanks," I blushed.

"Do you want me to finish drying your hair?" he offered. I was so confused and excited. Michiyo would be back any minute.

"OK, but hurry," I told him, handing my towel back. I scrambled over, and kneeled at his feet, making no effort to hide my bare bottom. We were both so excited, wondering what to do, how far to take this. He leaned forward, and whispered,

"You have a gorgeous body," placing one hand on my hip. His breath in my ear was getting me hornier still, and I tensed wondering what he would do next. He pulled on my t-shirt, trying to get me to expose my breasts, but I didn't want Michiyo to find us fooling around. I grabbed his hands, and tried to make him let go. He'd lost it though, and leaned in kissing me on the cheek.

"I have a boyfriend," I told him, surprised by his sudden aggressiveness. I realize this was mainly my fault. I shouldn't have teased him. I guess I thought he wouldn't try anything with his family here. I turned, and grabbed the towel, backing away, signaling for him to be quiet. He scooted down onto the carpet, aiming to kiss me again I think, but I could hear Michiyo coming down the stairs. I got up, and ran to her, motioning for her to go back up, so we could get away from Naoto.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Shh. Keep your voice down. Your parents."

She went quiet, but we could hear panting noises coming from their room.

"Are they... having sex?" I mouthed.

"Um, yeah, maybe," Michiyo said, clearly embarrassed. I guess that makes sense. Seeing me naked probably got her father's motor running.

"What happened?" Michiyo repeated.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later."

Michiyo didn't seem satisfied, but she led me into her room, and shut the door.

"They're still active," I marveled gesturing towards her parents. Michiyo just blushed, embarrassed that I should hear this. It was lucky in a way, because the noise moved the focus off of me.

I finally pulled on the pajamas Michiyo gave me. Michiyo got out a spare futon, and laid it out on the floor of her bedroom. I heard Naoto come upstairs, but thankfully, he didn't disturb us. I don't know what he must have thought. Sorry about that, Naoto.

The next morning, Michiyo still looked curious, but she didn't press. When we went downstairs, Naoto eyed me, clearly still wondering what I'd been trying to pull the night before. I waited until no one was looking, and signaled an apology to Naoto. He didn't seem that happy about it, but he kept quiet, and didn't tell the others what had happened. Their dad and mom seemed pretty happy. After breakfast, I headed back to my parents' house, and didn't see them again that trip. I still chat with Michiyo online, but I didn't see Naoto for quite some time after that.

Emi Tsuruta

12