Sleepwalker! Ch. 02

Story Info
His sleepwalking Mom and her sister.
2.4k words
4.52
236.5k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My readers might want to have read "Sleepwalker!" first. That may put this one in context.)

My Moms sleepwalks continued and there were sometimes as many as 2-3 incidences a week. I was almost always on the lookout for the first hint of the light tread down the hallway and when it occurred, it always gave me a huge surge in my loins.

I used to make love to my sleepwalking Mom, sometimes on the stair landing, sometimes in my bed, sometimes on the floor and once even against the wall in her own bedroom.

These encounters did not in the slightest impact our daily Mother-Son routines and life carried on as it were. My vacations came and went. I had taken up a fair amount of gym work and was putting on muscles quite nicely. Not muscle bound – just very fit.

One of those ordinary days my Mom told me that her sister (younger by a year) would be visiting us and would stay for about a month or more. My Aunt was coming over so she could get away from her home for a trial separation from her husband of 20 years.

My Mom and her sister have always been close and I have spent many a vacation at my Aunts place. She is quite the opposite of my Mom. Physically I mean. Where my Mom is a tall statuesque girl, my Aunt is just about 5'2" though at that height, she is well proportioned I suppose. To be honest, I had never thought to figure out her figure! She was my Aunt after all. She was nice is all I can think of.

The day dawned bright and I had to go pick up my aunt from the station. She looked radiant as ever and gave me a cheerful hug. She immediately joshed me about my muscles and poked me in the arms and ribs and I threw a few mock body building poses for her. Just like when I was 10 years younger! We had a great ride home. After I dropped her off I went to the library for some reference work leaving the two sisters in a deeply animated conversation.

The next few days were spent chatting late into the evenings and even when I quit the chats I could hear my Mom and Aunt chatting away until I drifted off to sleep.

My Aunt had agreed to bedding in with my Mom and I wondered a few times about the sleepwalking and what followed.

On the third night after my Aunt came to stay with us, I heard something downstairs and softly padded down to take a look and saw a light in the kitchen. I walked up to the door and peeped around it to almost come face to face with my Aunt as she backed out of the refrigerator! She had come down looking for a snack!

She jumped in fright and I had to steady her with a glass of water and offered her a chair. After a few sips of water we laughed about it all. While we chatted in whispers, I noticed her looking at me and realised that I was wearing only my pyjamas. My torso was bare. My Aunt pulled my leg about my body and how girls must be drooling over it! I blushed pink and mumbled something to which she laughed.

After a few minutes we walked back upstairs. As I walked up the stairs after her, I found myself looking at her and suddenly I had an uncomfortable yet familiar stir in my pyjamas. She wore only pastel pink lingerie and had not bothered with a wrap. Although she was not tall like my Mom, I realised she was very well proportioned nonetheless. As she walked up the steps ahead of me I could not help but notice that she had a very nice rear that was swaying just wonderfully right in front of my eyes. At the top of the steps she turned to me and gave me a hug and reached up to give me a peck on my cheek. As she did so her breasts gently pressed against my chest for a moment. They felt amazingly firm and full. The stir in my pyjamas was definitely more than it was a few minutes back.

I barely made it to my bed and lay there struggling to breath. My Aunt had turned me on in a jiffy. An hour passed without sleep looking likely and then I heard a soft tread outside my door. I raised myself on an elbow to look and saw my Mother standing just outside the door. Her eyes were closed as I walked up behind her. My hands gently caressed around her waist and I heard her breathing deepen and she stood very still. My hands rose along her flanks and circled forward until I was cupping her lovely full breasts in my two hands and I gave her a long gently caressing squeeze as I kissed her shoulder.

I slowly stepped closer against her firm round ass and let my bulging cock press against her cheeks and between. I let go of her breasts long enough to shed my pyjamas. My huge cock was throbbing from the earlier bump in with my Aunt and now my Mom! I was fit to burst tonight. I leaned against her and led her hands to the top of the railing along the landing and she leaned against it. Her body arched, thrusting her breasts forward into my hands and her head leaned back as she moaned in her sleep.

My hands caressed and squeezed her breasts as I hunched behind her letting my cock slide in between her thighs as she stepped back and apart. I reached a hand underneath and softly massaged her mound as she swayed back against my throbbing hot cock. She leaned forward more and more and then I took her slim waist in my hands. Then I slowly thrust my cock slowly into her from behind as she leaned over on the railing. I knew I would not be able to hold on tonight, I was too excited. She was already wet too and immediately pushed back against my plunging cock!

My hands tightened about her waist as I arched my hips forward with each thrust, plunging my huge cock deep forward into her wet pussy. I was pulling her back hard to give her everything I had and her hair was flailing about her face as she thrust her hips back too. She wanted it all and got it all. Very soon, too soon, I felt myself starting to erupt and then I came with a huge shudder. Deep inside her as her ass ground back into my lap to take it all. Just as I was panting to a shuddering halt, I noticed a flicker of movement at the door to my Moms bedroom! My Aunt had seen us!

I did not know what to do or say and quietly withdrew from my Mom and went to my room and shut the door behind me. The next few days, I spent avoiding my Aunt.

On the fourth night after that one, again, I heard a footfall outside my door. I knew it would not be my Mom and kept my eyes shut. The footsteps approached my door and then someone walked in. I slit my eyes open enough to see that it was my Aunt. I lay very still on my bed though my heart was hammering in my chest.

She never once looked at my face but just looked over me as I lay in bed. Obviously my pyjamas were tented and as she watched I could not help but get a huge hard-on. Again! She smiled softly and sat on the edge of my bed near my hips and reached out to gently fondle my throbbing bulge. She leaned on an elbow and slid her hand under the band of my pyjamas and then she leaned forward to kiss me near my navel. Her blonde hair tumbled onto my jumpy skin and gave me goose bumps as it caressed my abdomen. Her lips were on my skin as her hand slowly reached deep into my pyjamas. Her fingers slowly curled around my hard erection as her tongue tip flicked over my abs.

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my pyjamas and slid them off slowly. Her head slowly dipped into my crotch and then I felt her lips nibbling around my head! My head was buzzing at this. Her hands cupped my tight balls and then she was licking along my length. Her tongue slid over the thick base of my cock and then along the lower side until it lapped over the eye at the tip. She licked off the precum as it slowly oozed out. My eyes were in slits as I watched my Aunt eat my cock. My precum made a glittering string to her lips as she kissed and licked my darkening head. And then she arched high over my cock and slowly swallowed it!!!

My Aunt was eating and sucking me.

I lifted my hips to feed my cock to her voracious lovely mouth as her hands pumped along the shaft. Her head dropped and rose as her mouth worked over my shaft. Her tongue licked along the tender underside of my cock as her hand pumped at the base while the other curled under my balls, squeezing them gently.

This was all way too much for me and I was soon bucking slowly fucking her raiding mouth. I felt my balls ache and tighten for what would be my second orgasm of the night. Once with my Mom and now with my Aunt!

She was not going to let me get off so soon though and expertly pinched my cock as she felt my excitement rising. She blew on my cock and let me cool off and then again started working along the shaft. I continued to keep my eyes closed – mostly!

This time she meant to go all the way and worked along my entire length with her hands and mouth and tongue. She was pumping my cock hard at the same time sucking on the head as it popped in and out of her luscious mouth. The hand that cupped my balls squeezed them in a rhythm that matched her sucking and pumping. Soon I was ready to groan out aloud and felt my cum start to rise along my shaft. A hot searing feeling surged through my cock as I started to cum. Into the hot sucking mouth of my Aunt. She was now pumping me harder and faster as her lips fastened to my head. I started pumping my cum into her mouth and she was sucking and swallowing fast. Taking it all in.

Soon I collapsed back spent. Totally spent. This was a night to remember.

My Aunt slowly licked off all I could give and then patted my cock as she raised herself off my bed. She walked off with a soft step. The next few days were a complete daze for me. I was busy with my studies too. But all the time, my mind was surely full of lusty thoughts about my Aunt and my Mom.

One of those afternoons when I got home, my Aunt told me that my Mom had gone out for some work and would not be back for another two hours. As we sat, awkward, she said something that sent a frisson of excitement down my nerves.

"I know you were awake". She was looking at me and smiling as she said that.

I did not quite know what to say or do. On the other hand, my cock was rearing into a big hard on.

Finally, I got up and walked up to her as she stood in the middle of the room. I lifted her in my arms as I kissed her mouth hard. She kissed me back hungrily. Her legs wrapped around my midrift as my hands cupped her neat firm ass. Soon we were ripping our clothes off and then we were back in the position we were. Only this time I leaned her shoulders back against the wall as I slowly thrust my throbbing cock up into her pussy. She rode down on it hard as her hands grasped my hair hard. Her legs wrapped tight around my waist and her heels dug into my back as she pulled me closer to her. I started thrusting harder up into her as she bounced hard upon my cock. I was hammering my Aunt against the wall and her head was arched back. She was moaning fiercely as she reached her first orgasm quickly. She was suddenly hot and wet around my cock and I kept on thrusting into her. Within a few minutes she had her second orgasm and then I let her down on to her feet. We were kissing and panting hard. She pulled me to the sofa where I drove down into her pussy again as my hands held her ankles high above her. Her legs parted in an inviting "V". Her orgasm was so violent that we slid off the sofa onto the floor. I kept on fucking her. We lost count of her orgasms. Her pussy was a hot wet mess. She was amazingly tight for her age, just like my Mom is. Must run in the family.

She was shuddering and moaning my name over and over again. Urging me not to stop, never to stop fucking her. I then slid out of her and slowly straddled her chest. I lay my cock between her lovely breasts and then pressed them together around it. Then I started fucking her that way. Each time my cock thrust through she gave the head a lick and a suck. Within minutes I was ready to let go and then I did let go.

My cock spewed huge strings of cum all over her breasts and mouth. She reached for it and swallowed it all. Glugging it down as her hands frantically pumped the shaft to get it all.

I lay collapsed for long minutes before I had the strength to pull myself off her. We kissed many times and then I raised myself off to go upstairs, I needed a wash and to just lie down!

As I walked towards the stairs to the bedrooms, I froze. My Mom was standing at the top. Looking down at the tableau. As I stood there and gaped, she turned away and went into her room. She looked angry! Obviously..