Sleepwalking Ch. 06: Anything Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

'Do you mind if we sit and watch the rest of this episode before we fuck?' I pointed to the paused TV. Amy laughed at me.

'As long as you still let me fuck you, sure! But I think I need my jammies on as well if we're cuddling on the couch.'

'Awesome!' Amy headed off to Grant's room and I followed her, deciding that if she was going to get naked and change, I'd at least take the chance to watch. I sat on the bed as she pulled her t-shirt off, dropped her bra beside me and then rummaged in a drawer for pyjamas.

'Damn, I don't actually know if I've got any here,' she laughed.

'You can borrow mine.'

'Ok, that sounds pretty good.' She shimmied out of her jeans and followed me to my room in nothing more than a black lacy thong. I searched through my drawer until I found a pair of cute pink Hello Kitty pyjamas that consisted of little shorts and a tank top.

'Its not very fair if I have these tiny little summer things and you have those long winter ones,' she complained.

'You want long ones?' I asked, somewhat surprised.

'Of course not, I want you in tiny little ones too!'

'Well let me see if I can oblige.'

'And a quilt to snuggle under!' I grinned back over my shoulder as I dug in my drawer. I found a pair of black Victoria's Secret pyjamas that would provide very little in the way of obstruction to any hand wandering that might occur. Amy stood and watched as I slipped off my long pjs and pulled on the skimpy ones. I could almost see her restraining herself from throwing me on the bed. Grabbing my quilt and pulling it from the bed, I took her hand and led her back to the couch. We snuggled down together and I hit play on the DVD. I spent the next our blissfully indulging in my love of True Blood while Amy spent it indulging her desire to touch me.

Her fingers found their way inside my pyjamas moments after I restarted the episode and my nipples, clit and pussy were treated to delightful caresses throughout. Occasionally she'd even disappear under the quilt to spend a few moments sucking on my nipple. by the time the closing credits scrolled up the screen my pyjamas were soaked, my pussy almost dripping wet and the only thing I could smell was my arousal.

'Don't move,' Amy instructed me as she slipped from the couch and the warmth of the quilt. She reappeared moments later with the strap on dildo in her hand. She dragged the quilt from me and pulled at my pyjama bottoms. I wiggled my butt around until she was able to slip them from my legs. I expected her to tease me with her fingers or the end of the toy, but she lowered her tongue to my pussy and licked me enthusiastically. Moaning, I reached down and tugged at the Hello Kitty top, dragging it up over her head. She broke contact and lifted her arms so that I could strip it off her.

I watched as Amy stood up in front of me and dropped her little shorts to reveal her pussy. I sat up quickly, grabbing her butt cheeks with my hand and pulling my face into her crotch. I eagerly sent my tongue in search of her clit, flicking it back and forth as she organised the straps of the toy. When she was ready she pushed me back on the couch and then stepped into the harness. I fingered my wet pussy gently as she settled it in place and adjusted things.

'Ever wanted a boy with tits?' she giggled at me as she squeezed a boob with one hand and waggled the toy back and forth with the other.

'Can't say that I have. But a hot chick with a strap on is something I've considered.'

'Never done it?' Amy asked.

'Never quite had the chance.'

'You do now,' she laughed, lifting the toy. 'Suck my cock for me Nikki.' I sat up on the couch and wrapped a hand around the dildo. I hadn't really thought about the size until then. Wrapping my fingers around it I realised how thick it was.

'Oh, it's big,' I commented, even as I sank my mouth over it.

'I bet you say that to all the boys!'

'Only the ones that need me to,' I replied with a wink. I sucked it for a little bit, but it wasn't the same as sucking a real cock. I released it and lifted my hands to Amy's awesome breasts, squeezing them firmly before pulling at her nipples. She grinned at me and knelt on the floor, lowering the tip of the toy to my pussy. We both watched as she began feeding it inside me, rocking back and forth with her hips to make sure it was well lubricated as it penetrated me. I played with her tits again, loving being able to do so while I was penetrated. Amy leaned in and kissed me, forcing me to release her breasts.

'Can we move to the bed?' I asked, feeling awkwardly squished on the couch.

'Of course,' Amy replied. She stood up and helped me to my feet, pulling me in for another kiss in the process. We only made it as far as the kitchen before she told me to stop.

'What?' I asked, suspicious of the gleam in her eyes.

'Bend over the table,' she instructed me. I laughed at her but did as she asked. After all, I had said she only had to say the word and she could have me. I splayed my hands wide in front of me, my cheek on the table. She told me to wait and bounded off to the bedroom. She wasn't gone long and I noted she had a tube of lubricant with her when she came back. She squirted it all over the fake cock and then slid it back into my waiting pussy.

'Oh fuck!' I cried out as it slipped easily inside, stretching me wide. Amy grabbed my hips and rocked back and forth, telling me how good it looked sinking inside me. She fucked me hard, occasionally running her nails down my back as she drove the toy inside.

'I wish I knew what this felt like for real,' Amy sighed. I giggled through a pleasured moan.

'I need the bed, I want it doggy-style,' I told her when I realised the position we were in prevented me from accessing my clitoris. Amy pulled out and let me run to the bedroom. I waited for her on all fours. Amy moved in behind me and sank the toy back into my pussy. I used one hand to start frigging my clit and Amy reached beneath me to play with my nipple, sliding the cock in and out of my pussy the whole time. I was close to cumming but there was one more thing that I needed.

'Put it in my bum,' I demanded.

'Really?' Amy asked. I could tell from the tone of her voice that the thought excited her.

'Yes,' I moaned as she pushed it into my pussy again. She pulled out, the toy slipping entirely from me. She lifted it and rested it against my anus.

'You want this big thing in that tight little hole?'

I pushed back. 'Fuck yes.'

I could feel it stretching me wide. It was bigger than Grant's cock. It was bigger than anything I'd ever had in my bum before. I loved it. Amy kept a firm pressure and allowed me to work back against it. I moved my bum left and right and rotated my hips in search of the right angle. It slipped in. I relaxed and breathed and felt it slide deeper in my butt. Slowly I pushed back. It felt awesome.

'Oh God I can't believe its in your bum!'

'It feels so amazing Amy. Fuck it. Fuck my bum please,' I begged her. She started moving more deliberately, back and forth, in and out. The big fake cock started sliding in and out of my bottom. I rubbed my clit hard, pausing only to push two fingers in my pussy to get them even wetter. My orgasm was imminent and after the hour of build up, the intensity was peaking. I exploded. I shuddered and fell forward, shaking on the bed, sliding from the toy, feeling it all but pop as it exited my bum.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned.

'That was so fucking awesome,' Amy said, collapsing next to me on the bed, fingers tracing delicate circles on my back before she pulled my head close enough to hers to kiss again. 'Has Grant ever fucked you in the bum?'

'Yeah he has. He's even done it to me when I'm asleep.'

'No way! That's so freaking awesome,' she crooned. I could hear the gears of her mind whirring as she thought about it. I knew that in the not too distant future I'd wake up with a butt-load of my brother's cum.

'Let me eat you,' I said to her. Amy's face broke into another grin and she lay back on the bed for me. I undid the straps on the toy and put it aside. Parting her legs, I happily buried my face between them. I sucked on her clit, licked it and slipped two fingers inside her. When she was on the verge of cumming I backed off, sliding my fingers from her pussy. I slid one in her anus instead.

'Ooooh,' she cooed.

'Has Grant ever fucked your bum?' I asked her.

'Yes,' she moaned.

'I bet you love it.'

'I do!' she replied. I worked a second finger in and pushed it deep. I could feel her pushing back against me and sucked hard on her clit. It took her over the edge. I could feel her contractions as she spasmed with orgasm. I let her calm down and crawled back up her body, kissing her all over, gently sucking and nibbling until I reached her face and could kiss her again.

We spent the rest of the day together in and out of our pyjamas. When Grant finally came home he found us preparing dinner in them. It wasn't even cooked when he came the first time. We teamed up to suck him off almost as soon as he was in the door. After that, well let's just say that when he went to bed, he was exhausted.

That dear Diary is an example of how things started going after Amy knew about Grant and I. We fucked a lot. Amy proved quite devious and I lost track of the odd things that she'd come up with to stick inside me. She seemed to love nothing more than to take a vegetable from the fridge or the handle of a kitchen tool to shove inside me. Sometimes she'd do it while Grant was eating breakfast just to tease him. She certainly became the shot-caller in these things. I always look forward to having her over. I'm just hoping that things with her and Grant last a lot longer!

For now, I'm just going to keep enjoying things while they last!

licks and kisses,

nikki

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers
12