Sleepy Gene: Episode 02

Story Info
Gene covers up the murder and learns more about Jess.
4.8k words
4.17
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

If you skipped episode one this installment stands pretty well on its own.

Episode one is only essential if you're one of us 'weirdos' that likes too much backstory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gene watched Jess walk into the bathroom. He pulled out his phone once the door was shut. Flipping through his contact list, he wondered how differently his night would have gone if Karen hadn't stood him up. He kept scrolling until he came to Pete. He pressed the call button before he remembered how early it must be. The phone rang once. "Gene! How the hell have you been man?"

"Can't complain. How are things on your end?"

"Still saving for that new boat. I'm getting close. Did you need something?"

"It's kind of a weird story. A friend of mine was asking about someplace quiet to take someone so I told him about your hunting club property."

"I wouldn't worry about that. We run high school kids out of there all the time."

"That's what I assumed too. Apparently this guy was looking for a place to put someone down."

"That's a good spot for it. I've heard some crazy stories."

Gene said, "Well the guy's panicking now. He wants a body and car taken care of."

"The body's easy. Not sure what to tell you about the car."

"Well the guy is willing to leave ten grand in the backseat of the car for anyone willing to help him out."

"Damn. That finishes up my boat plus an engine upgrade. What do we do about the car?"

"Do you remember I introduced you to my friend Joe?"

Pete said, "Oh, that's perfect. I'm calling out of work today."

"Cool. I'll let him know to leave the cash. If it's not there just walk."

"You got that right. I wouldn't do this kind of thing for free."

"Don't mention anything to Joe. Just have him call me when you drop the car."

"Will do. You want some kind of finder's fee?"

Gene smiled as he heard the water kick on. "I'm working on that myself. If I don't get a call from Joe I'll know my friend can't be trusted."

"I really hope he can be. Thanks for thinking of me, man. Bye."

He ended the call feeling a twinge of remorse. A bit of whiskey might take care of that. He made his way to the wet bar. Half a glass didn't quite seem adequate so he filled the eight ounce tumbler. The liquid burned his throat and stomach as it went down. His nerves started to relax. He wondered what the odds were that Dave would think Ed and Jess had ran off together. A laundry list of things that might go wrong ran through his head. He knew that he needed something to take his mind off the night's events.

He went to the bedroom closet to find the BDSM supplies various girlfriends had left behind. Most of them were novelty items. He dumped the shoebox of supplies onto the bed and spread the items out. The silver paint was already starting to chip off of the metal handcuffs. They were made to be easily escapable. He tossed them aside along with the leather choke collar. He knew from experience that the choke collar could cause some serious damage. His eyes settled on the ankle cuffs. The inside of the cuffs were furry, except for the adjustable Velcro straps. A one inch thick strip of leather about eighteen inches long connected the cuffs together. They seemed to close tight enough to be useful as handcuffs. They were still easily escapable, but at least they didn't look cheap. He tossed them into the nightstand drawer. He picked up the silk blindfold, enjoying the feel of the material as it slid through his fingers. The blindfold was one item he had actually enjoyed using. He dropped it into the drawer. He shuddered at the memory of having used the butt plug along with the ball gag. That had been a disastrous combination. He put both items in the shoebox. The riding crop he had mostly used as a tickle feather. The one time he had used it on himself it had left a welt. It barely fit inside the box. He was left with two collars and a leash. He put the leash and the collar that said 'princess' in the box then put the box back into the closet. The other collar went into his pocket. He sat on the bed and started checking the email on his phone.

The water shut off after over an hour of use. He walked back into the common room still wasting time on his phone. It was another thirty minutes before Jess emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She said, "I wasn't sure about the towel."

He put his phone away. Pulling out the collar he said. "It's perfect. I love unwrapping presents." He motioned for her to come closer. She hesitated for a brief moment before walking to him. He handed her the collar.

She turned it over in her hand. "Kitten."

"I'll let you put it on so that it isn't too tight." She nodded then started fastening it around her neck. The towel managed to defy gravity, clinging tightly to her body.

When the collar was secured she yawned. "Got it."

He reached out then gave the towel a slight tug. It fell to the floor, pooling at her feet. He steeled his nerves. If he sounded like he knew what he was doing then she might obey him. "When that collar is on, just like a kitten, you're fully dressed. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He ran a finger over her freshly shaved mound. Tears started forming in her eyes. He pulled his hand away from her soft skin. His first instinct was to let her cry as he had his way with her. She wasn't in much of a position to stop him. Surely that's what she expected. His heart sank a bit as a tear streaked down her face. He could send her to bed. After all she'd had a rough night. When she woke up he would at least know if she had lied. The thought of sending her to bed just to turn around and masturbate seemed like an opposite extreme to ravaging her. A quick blowjob seemed like a safe middle ground between the other two options. If she tried to bite him or refused he would have to figure out something else to do with her. He said, "I'm sure you're tired so if you give me a blowjob I'll let you get some sleep."

She wiped the moisture from the corners of her eyes. "Right now?"

"The sooner you get started the sooner you can get to bed."

She dropped to her knees. Her hands trembled as she reached for his pants. "I've never swallowed before. Is that okay?"

"I can't have you spitting on my floor, Kitten. Swallow as much as you can this time and get better at it next time." He hoped he sounded confident and not afraid that he was about to lose his favorite appendage.

"Yes, Sir." She unbuttoned his jeans. Her hand rested on his zipper for a long moment. He could smell Karen's fruity scented shampoo. Jess looked adorable as she likely debated whether or not to refuse his demands. She looked up at him. He tried to keep his expression neutral. She lowered his zipper without breaking eye contact.

He sent his jeans and boxers toward the floor with a flick of his wrists. Her eyes were drawn to his cock as it bounced free. She took a deep breath then licked the head. Her soft lips brushed along his shaft as she took in half his length. He found the sight of her lips sliding back and forth along his cock visually appealing, but it was becoming obvious that the girl had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. The swinger from the bar had gotten the easy one, but it couldn't possibly be as difficult as Jess was making it. After a few minutes she paused to reach up and rub her jaw. He wondered if he could get off on the visual and thinking about how determined she was. She grimaced as the pain started to become too much. He pushed a lock of hair out of her face. "You're almost done. Concentrate more on the head." She got marginally better with his simple advice. Her face flashed a look of triumph that quickly turned to fear as he filled her mouth with semen.

"Don't panic, Kitten. Just start swallowing." She nodded working his load down her throat little by little. He said, "Good girl. Now use a little tongue to coax out the rest." She continued milking his cock with her mouth for nearly a minute. "That was outstanding. You can get up now."

She climbed onto her feet. "May I rinse my mouth out?"

"Absolutely." He waited until she was in the bathroom before he got dressed. He walked to the bedroom door then flipped on the closed circuit feed. It was several minutes before she again emerged from the bathroom. He asked, "Did you find the disposable toothbrushes?"

She nodded. "Yes, Sir. I used one."

As she stopped in front of him he said, "Let's see." She smiled baring her teeth. He said, "That's not how I check." He took a step toward her then pulled her body against his. His mouth found hers. He had his tongue inside her mouth before she could react. She didn't return the kiss so he explored her mouth with his tongue for a long moment. He broke the kiss. "How old are you anyway?"

"Nineteen."

He let her go. "I get the feeling we're going to get along really well. This will be your bedroom for the time being."

"Do I have to sleep in the collar?"

"Not if it's uncomfortable. The door doesn't lock, but there are cameras in the room." A confused looking smirk crossed her face. "What's that look for?"

"The fact that you can spy on me is supposed to make me feel better about not being able to lock the door?"

He wondered if he should act angry due to her tone of voice. With the effort she'd just put forth she had earned a bit of latitude. He said, "I meant that I couldn't lock you in even if I wanted to. Don't shit in the floor thinking you can't get out of the room and yes, I will be keeping an eye on you. Try and get some sleep."

She walked into the room then turned to face him. "Should I sleep on top of the covers?"

"It tends to get chilly down here. Whatever is comfortable for you is fine by me." He closed the door shutting her in the bedroom.

From his desk upstairs he had a direct line of sight to the top of the stairs. He turned on the remote monitors. Jess was already under the covers in the bed. He booted up his company laptop figuring he could put in a full day's work before she woke up.

He had put in eight hours at work when his phone rang. He hit the answer button. "Jay- Jay! How's it going man?"

"I'm smiling like it's my birthday. How much do I owe you?"

"We're talking about the hatchback, right?"

"Yep, I'd let you fuck my ex-wife for that motor."

"Is there something special about it?"

Joe said, "The manufacturer changed the design a few years back to save money so these are getting rare. You know it's an aftermarket engine, right?"

"I don't know a thing about it. I won it from some loudmouth last night. I was going to get you to crush it for me."

"Do you remember I told you about my brother?"

"Is he the one that races all up and down the left coast?"

"That's him. He's always on the lookout for this setup. How about you let me drive it across the country and sell it to him?"

"Consider it yours. Just make sure you get rid of the tags and the VIN so that asshole can't track it down. Give your brother a nice family discount."

Joe said, "Wow man, thanks. I'll make sure this thing disappears for you. Like I said anytime you want a night with my doorknob of an ex-wife just step up and take your turn."

"As interesting as that might be I'll pass on that Jay-Jay. Maybe a free oil change?"

"You got it."

He ended the call then glanced up at the monitors. Jess was still sleeping peacefully. He worked two more hours then shut the laptop down. Since he was an hourly employee, his company frowned on him working more than ten hours a day. On the monitor he saw Jess sit up. She rubbed a spot on her neck. He smiled, thinking she looked a lot like an actual kitten adjusting to its new collar. She stood and paced around the room. After a few minutes she stopped then turned her back to the camera to face the bed. "If you can hear me I'm going to the bathroom." She walked toward the door and out of view of his camera.

He made his way downstairs then grabbed a robe out of the closet. When Jess emerged from the bathroom he asked, "Do you eat breakfast?"

She stood frozen for a long moment. "When I can."

"I don't suppose you can cook?" She shook her head. He held the robe out. "Put this on and we'll go up and find something for breakfast."

"Upstairs?"

He could feel himself getting frustrated. Did she think he was a cannibal? He suppressed a smile as he guessed she might not be a morning person. "Jess, take the robe and do as you're told. I'm not the reason you're here."

He watched her pull the robe on, noting that she could use one a size or two smaller. She said, "I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted..."

He decided that since she'd brought the subject up it was time to ask the question that had been bugging him. "What? In what world is a jacket worth risking ten grand over? You crazy fuckers actually had the money in the back of that car."

She trembled at his tone. "Dave lost his USB drive. He said he remembered it being in his pocket. I told them it was probably in the washer, but Eddie..." Her words ran together as she spoke too quickly.

He wasn't sure if she was finished speaking or if she was looking for the right words to use. He made sure to keep his tone even as he said, "He had a Napoleon complex."

She shrugged. "If that's what it's called."

"So what was on the thing," he asked.

"I don't know exactly. He said it was enough to get us all thrown in jail if the cops got it and managed to decrypt it."

He wondered if she meant the contents were written in code, but wasn't interested enough to ask about it. "So he just went home and tossed his clothes in the washer?"

"He doesn't like the smell of cigarettes."

"I thought he was a drug dealer? How do you do that without getting used to the smell of smoke?"

She groaned. "Fine, I don't like the smell of cigarettes. He does it for me. We just pretend that it's him so everyone else will go along with it."

Her answer had alarm bells going off inside his head. She might not care what happened to Ed, but it was starting to sound like she and Dave were in love. He said, "That doesn't sound like someone you just tolerate."

"He's married and you're a murderer so..."

He smiled, causing a look of fear to flash across her face. She was just so cute when she tried to be sassy. His stomach rumbled. "Fair enough. You want eggs or waffles?"

It took her a few seconds to process the sudden change of topic. "I can cook eggs."

"I worked as a chef for a few years so I'll be doing the cooking. I've been meaning to try out my new waffle maker. What do you think?"

"I guess that sounds good."

As they walked up the stairs he asked, "Do I smell like smoke?"

"And gunpowder," she replied.

As he prepared breakfast he asked her about several of her tattoos. She shared stories for some of them, but claimed that others had simply caught her eye in the shop. The meal passed silently. He wanted to force a second helping on her, but she had claimed that she was full. He said, "Time to go back downstairs."

She frowned. "You seem like a nice guy."

"For a murderer you mean?"

She nodded. "You already promised not to hurt me."

"Right."

"Sex with someone your size is painful for me. Dave and I tried it one time. I was crying so bad that he stopped. That's when he started being nice to me and protecting me from the others."

"Except for his brother."

"Eddie had a small one." She held her thumb up then bent it several times.

"If that's true then how do you suck so badly at giving head?"

She said, "I've only done that once or twice. Eddie didn't like me looking at his ding-a- ling. Most of the time we did it with the lights off."

"I can't tell if you're trying to stroke my ego or make me feel sorry for you or what."

"Listen, I know you're going to try and I'll hold it in for as long as I can, but if I start crying I just wanted you to know why."

"That's why some of the tattoos are random. You were building your pain tolerance?"

"I guess so."

He sat back in his chair. "If I were in your position I'd say damn near anything to buy a little more time. The way I see it you can just whip up some fake tears the instant I touch you to try and make me feel bad. I suppose a better way to gain my trust would be to let me play the role of the conquering hero."

Her shoulders slumped. "Dave didn't believe me either."

"Let's say I believe you. What makes sex so painful for you?"

"With Eddie it was just because I was so dry all the time. With normal sized people I don't know. It's not like I'm going to ask a doctor."

"That's easy enough. I'll see what it takes to get you wet."

She sighed. "I get credit for telling you, right? You aren't going to get mad because I'm frigid and shoot me?"

"Honestly I'd love for you to be telling the truth. I could make a full time hobby out of getting to the bottom of you. Let's go see how this plays out."

"You're weird."

"You watched me shoot your boyfriend in the face. I don't feel like there's a whole lot I need to hide from you at this point. Just let me know if I start to hurt you and I promise you won't get shot."

He led the way down into the basement. He stopped at the bedroom door as he realized how long it had been since his last shower. "Go start the shower for me while I grab a change of clothes."

"How warm do you like it."

"You'll be joining me so however you like. I can't have you running around unfettered. I'm not that trusting. You should be able to find a scrunchie or something if you don't want to get your hair wet."

"Yes, Sir."

Once she was in the bathroom he grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt from the bedroom. He walked across the hallway to the laundry room. As he stripped he tossed his clothes toward the hamper. When he walked into the bathroom Jess was still adjusting the water temperature. The robe was on top of her pile of clothes from the night before. He grabbed the pile then took it to the hamper. She was in the shower waiting on him by the time he got back into the bathroom. He climbed in, forcing her out from under the spray of water. He let his eyes roam her young body as he washed his hair. His erection started to grow as she stood patiently waiting on him. He rinsed his hair. She ran her hands along her arms. He asked, "Cold?" She nodded. "Let's switch for a while so I can wash off." His cock brushed against her stomach as they passed. He washed himself as she enjoyed the warm spray of the water on her neck. He decided it was time to finish up when he started to get cold. He said, "You can get out, but don't leave the room."

She opened the shower curtain just after he shut the water off. He grabbed a towel off the rack. She said, "I found some birth control pills when I was looking for a hair clip and took one since they're the same brand I use. I hope you don't mind."

"They belonged to Karen. She won't be back for them." Her body tensed up. He rolled his eyes. "We broke up recently."

"Was the knife a test?"

"What knife?"

"There was a knife that hooked down like a beak at the tip in with the scrunchies and birth control pills."

"My peeling knife. I lost that thing months ago. Where is it?"

She pointed at the toilet. "In the tank."

"Well, that should ruin it. Thanks for not trying to kill me with it."

"Just returning the favor."

He dried himself off as a feeling of incompetence washed over him. She could have slit his throat as he'd climbed into the shower. The peeling knife could have easily gotten at his jugular. He shook the unpleasant thoughts from his mind. Neither of them were master assassins, but he could have overpowered her. "I appreciate your honesty."

"I get credit for telling you, right?"

He got dressed wondering what kind of reward she might appreciate. "Sure. What do you imagine these credits you're building up are going to get you?"

12