Sleigh Bells

Story Info
At a bar, Apollo faces a change in his life and body...
2k words
3.67
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

"How about you have a drink with me, pretty blue jay?"

Apollo flinched and blushed, cheeks heating up beneath his shiny, freshly preened feathers. He swore the heat radiated through the white patches on his cheeks, openly demonstrating his shyness to the reindeer who leaned on the bar as if he owned the joint.

Swallowing hard, the bird shook his head and scrambled for words, tongue thick in his own beak.

"Uh..." He shook his head. "I don't know if that's a good idea. I'm waiting for my boyfriend."

What he didn't mention was that his boyfriend, Zylen, wouldn't have minded him having a drink with pretty much anyone, but it was as good an excuse as any to buy himself a moment, if only to think. The reindeer rolled his massive shoulders, muscle filling out his t-shirt nicely, as casual as his evening attire was. It wasn't the posh kind of bar, by any means, and a tankard of beer was clasped in the male's considerably larger paw. Apollo chuckled weakly, which earned him a curious look from the cervine, although not one he honestly felt he had to explain.

Yet the other fur was persistent and the lure of the warm bar, a fire burning fiercely in the hearth while patrons cheered merrily at the end of the working week lulled him into a sense of ease. Everything was fine. Zylen would be along soon and there was nothing he had to worry about.

"Just one drink," the beast rumbled, the thick ruff of fur at his throat shivering. "It'll keep you warm while you're waiting and isn't it a cold one outside tonight?"

Marginally, Apollo relaxed. It would be a good idea and, well, waiting on his own for Zylen to finish work was getting just a little bit boring, he had to admit.

"Just the one then..." He said slowly as if he still needed to persuade himself. "Zylen will be along soon."

Smirking, the reindeer held up a paw to the barman, his fingertips hard with tiny, hoof-like tips.

"I promise I shan't keep you from him. Not for too long, at least."

Apollo stared at the beer that appeared before him, the barman, a slender wolf, sliding it over to him as if he'd had it waiting in the wings all along. The golden liquid within with a light foam on the surface seemed to be calling him in, but he eyed it dubiously, running the tip of a black claw down the outside edge of the glass.

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude," he floundered with his own words, "but I don't really like beer, sorry. I know that must seem strange since I'm in a bar and all."

The reindeer rumbled a laugh that seemed to roll up from his thick stomach, though Apollo doubted that much of that belly was fat with the thickly muscled physique of his apparent new friend.

"You are a funny one, little bird. You'll like it. Try it. I'm Maverick, by the way."

"Apollo."

Trusting the reindeer -- though heaven knew why -- he shrugged and touched the glass to the edge of his beak. The liquid, when it poured into his mouth was far sweeter than he'd expected and he gulped it down. How strange! It didn't even have the hoppy taste of usual beer, though he'd only stolen a sip or two from the glasses of friends and family, not finding anything quite to his taste before.

As he chugged half the glass with evident relish, a low croon warbling up from his throat, Maverick grinned and slapped him lightly on the back.

"Not bad, is it?"

Pausing only briefly to shake his head, Apollo finished the glass and banged it down on the bar top, clacking the edges of his beak together as he licked them off with great relish.

"Well, you've proven me wrong there!" He laughed, lightness seeping through his body with the warming nature of the alcohol. "I didn't think that would be so sweet! What was it?"

Somehow, his words came out slurred and Maverick chuckled and shook his head, perhaps assuming that the blue jay was having him on, just a little bit.

But it wasn't just the alcohol having an effect on him -- at least, he didn't think it could happen quite that quickly. His limbs went floppy and loose, head rolling as it suddenly seemed too difficult to hold it up, beak tipping right down to his chest. The sounds of the bar, laughter and tomfoolery rolling into a great cacophony of sound, bundled together in his mind, sounds bouncing off one another as the scene before him bounced and swayed sickeningly.

Oh dear...

Apollo's mind tracked on sluggishly, the avian aware of falling sideways and yet finding himself unable to do anything about it, stood back from his own scene as if it was playing out before him. Luckily for him, a strong paw closed around his upper arm, catching him in the nick of time as the flames crackled and jumped in the fireplace, snapping up kindling.

"Easy there now, let's get you somewhere you can rest that off. Don't worry now, I got you."

Maverick's arms steadied him, easing the blue jay off the stool as he guided him through the throng of bodies at the bar, all clustered together in a rolling wave of warmth. Helpless to resist, Apollo mumbled something incoherent and leaned into him, trusting the reindeer to support his weight as he did his best to put one foot in front of the other and walk in something that could have, if he really thought about it, been a straight line.

The door to the bar opened and closed on his heels, a rush of cold air blasting his beak as tiny snowflakes fluttered down against his eyelashes, the crunch of freshly fallen snow stark beneath his booted feet. It was almost a shame to sully such a serene vista, the street clad as if in a white blanket with nary a boot print to shame the path of an evening reveller -- not as yet, at least.

Taking a deep breath, Maverick held him upright, rubbing the blue jay's shoulders gently, a decidedly concerned frown furrowing his brow.

"Here now, it'll be cooler for you here. Maybe I shouldn't have given you such a big dose..."

A dose? A dose of what? Apollo had the soundness of mind to wonder, but something churned within him as if his guts were rearranging themselves within the confines of his skin, although he couldn't have said the same for his bones. They cracked inside him, but there was no pain as he fell to the ground, groaning as his fingers curled into the snow and his back arched, rounding.

Bones repositioned themselves, his feathers falling away in a bright spattering of blue and white on the snow, blowing away in a sudden breeze as if they had never been there to begin with. But, far from revealing smooth, untainted skin, he prickled with a fresh coat of dark fur, which rapidly grew in thickness.

Apollo groaned, beak sucking back into his face as what was flesh and fur bulged out grotesquely, the shifting of bone and facial features uncomfortable without the ring of pain that should have perhaps accompanied such a drastic procedure. The blue jay twisted and pawed at his own face, blinking away snowflakes as the world around him swayed, the lines between reality and the imaginary blurring.

"Good boy..." Maverick's voice came as if from a great distance away, praising him. "Relax into it now, ain't nothing gonna hurt you."

And he rose to his knees, gasping through his new nostrils, a soft muzzle rolling out from his skull as if it had always been there.

"Such a pretty little reindeer..."

Maverick ran his paw appreciatively down Apollo's front, enjoying the path of the darker trail of hair leading down to his crotch. The slit at the very base of his belly plumped out slowly into a mammalian sheath and the reindeer's coaxing fingers massaged it with the lightest of teasing touches until a new, growing shaft pushed itself forth. The fleshy length, tapered to a point, begged attention that Maverick was keen to deliver and the larger cervine pumped it slowly within his paw, fingers closing easily around the length.

Whimpering, Apollo panted heavily, tongue poking out from between his lips as his transformation completed itself with his tail drawing back up to his body, fluffed up with thick fur and a fluff of white beneath. It flipped up at that moment, showing off the puckering bud of his tail hole, but there was no warm shaft to fill him as the reindeer took great pleasure in handling his cock as if he was far better acquainted with it than he had any right to be at that time.

"Ah, you're turning into a fine one, you are..."

Apollo had no mirror or even a window in which to see some shaky reflection of what he may be turning into, head sharpening as his clawed toes pulled in, becoming something that should never have been avian in nature at all. His slender legs bulked out into calves and he pushed up as if onto his toes, claws clumping together into what he could only recognise as cloven hooves.

Groaning, Apollo rolled his head from side to side, striving to focus as that paw stroked his cock slowly, coaxing him to the edge -- what was wrong with him, wanting to cum after such a fleeting touch? -- and then holding him there. The reindeer's fingers curled down to tease his fluffy sheath and balls, pressing in lightly to the heavy orbs, full of cum that was simply begging to be spilt.

Maverick smirked as Apollo's transformation just barely completed itself, leaving him fluffy with four-fingered paws and a tuft of a tail that he almost considered pushing up under. But there'd be plenty of time for that later and perhaps even with the little bird's -- no, not a bird anymore -- boyfriend too.

The more the merrier, after all!

"Cum for me, my little reindeer."

Apollo knew then what he was, but could do nothing about it or even think of it as he bellowed a feral cry, cock jerking and spurting madly in Maverick's grip. Rumbling, the reindeer let him spurt into the snow, cum streaking the frozen surface, and took advantage of his distraction to slip a red bridle, complete with tiny bells, over his head. There was no bit to slide between his teeth, but the straps buckled tightly under his chin and at his cheek, telling him exactly where his place was as he grunted through orgasm.

Hips rocking up to Maverick's paw, Apollo blushed hotly and blinked as he came back to himself, out in the open and climaxing into a comparative stranger's paw. He opened and closed his mouth several times, but the only sound that came out was a low groan as the last dribbles of cum trickled onto the larger reindeer's paw. It wasn't a position he usually found himself in, that much was sure.

Clipping a crimson leash to the jingling bridle, Maverick grinned and winked, wiping off the cum onto Apollo's stomach. The new reindeer chuffed softly and dug a hoof into the snow, kicking up frozen clumps as he snorted and tried to pull back, head spinning even as clarity sharpened his senses, second by passing second.

"I always need a new reindeer to join our sleigh team! And you'll do me just fine!"

Patting him hard enough atop the head to bob his chin down, Maverick scratched his throat and twisted the leather reins casually around his paw, preventing any escape. It was not as if Apollo was looking to escape, however, cock flaccid and refusing to retreat into his sheath, but his ears perked all the same as Maverick mused out loud.

"Now, where's that boyfriend you spoke about, hm?"