Sleigh Ride

Story Info
Wife surprises her husband with the best Christmas present.
3.8k words
4.41
92.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuggle closer to Jeff, partly because it's so cold out and partly because I want to feel closer to him. His arm squeezes me in to his side and I can't help but sigh. The sky is clear. We're in the middle of nowhere and I can see about a million stars. The moon and stars reflect off the pure white snow, making it seem like late afternoon rather than after 9. It's only 20 degrees, but we're bundled up under a fake fur blanket. It's the perfect night for a sleigh ride.

But this is only the beginning. Little does Jeff know what's in store for him tonight.

Christmas was yesterday and it was a great day, but I saved the best present for today. You know, to throw him off the trail.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and reach my hand over to lightly graze his penis through his jeans. He knows the sleigh ride is taking us to a heated yurt up the canyon for the night. I assume he thinks it's going to be a romantic getaway for the two of us. He's only partially correct.

* * *

After an hour, we can see the lit yurt up ahead. Jeff squeezes my ass as I climb out of the sleigh. I squeal a little, nervous and excited about what's to come. My heart feels like it's going to pound right out of my chest as I thank the driver and ask him to pick us back up the next day at noon. Until then, there's basically no way out (except for a really long, cold hike down the mountain).

We walk in the yurt and are immediately hit by a wave of heat. I'm relieved that being cold won't be a problem. The yurt is quite large inside. There is a large bed against one wall; it appears to be significantly bigger than a king bed. There's a well stocked bar against another wall, several seating areas and a huge purple velvet chaise. Oh yeah -- I can't wait to give that a try.

Aside from the door into the yurt, there is one other door. I open it and see a huge, beautiful bathroom which looked like it came out of a high-end spa, complete with a jetted bathtub big enough for at least four adults. I've never seen a yurt like this before. Maybe it's two yurts combined together. Maybe it's not even a yurt, but just looks like one. I don't care; I can't wait for tonight.

I hang my jacket on a hook, turn to Jeff and smile.

"Come here."

What follows is a make-out session any teenager would be jealous of. Tongues intertwined. Barely coming up for breath. His hand in my hair, my hand on his ass, pulling him closer. I can feel his hardness against my stomach and want more.

Outside the yurt, I hear a sleigh approaching. The timing is perfect. Jeff hears it too. He looks at me, eyebrow raised. He has no idea what's going on. I look back, but don't say anything to enlighten him.

Moments later there is a soft knock at the door. I keep eye contact with Jeff as I walk to the door. "Merry Christmas, baby."

I open the door and in walks Brad. Brad is one of the best looking men I've ever seen in real life. He has dark hair, almost black, and eyes so green I've wondered if they're contacts. He has straight teeth, perfect skin and I can tell his body is rockin', even underneath all those clothes. He is a friend of a friend that we run into occasionally at parties. He seems like a nice-enough guy, but that doesn't matter tonight. What matters tonight is that I can't wait to get my hands on him, and I can't wait for Jeff to either.

I pull my eyes off Brad and look at my husband. He looks very confused.

"Do you remember our conversation a month or two ago when you told me you fantasized about us being with another man?"

He shakes his head yes.

"You wanted to watch me fuck another man. You wanted to suck another man's cock. You wanted to get fucked by another man's cock. Well, I made that happen. This is your Christmas present. Brad is here for the night."

Jeff looks stunned. He still hasn't said anything. I'm a little bit worried that when he shared his fantasy with me, he didn't really want it to come true. Maybe I've made a huge mistake.

He can obviously see the worry in my eyes. He walks over to me slowly, looking into my eyes as he nears. He grabs my hair roughly, pulls my head back and forcefully thrusts his tongue into my mouth. At that moment I know I've done the right thing. It's going to be a night to remember.

* * *

I pull out of Jeff's embrace and walk to Brad, who has been silently standing by the door, waiting for me to indicate his next move. I brush my hands against Brad's chest; I can feel the muscles under his shirt and can no longer wait to see them.

I love my husband. I love his body. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate washboard abs and a damn fine ass.

I waste no time unbuttoning Brad's shirt and pulling it off his broad shoulders. I flick each nipple with my tongue and lick my way down to his pants. I kneel down, unbutton his pants and pull them down. He's not wearing any underwear and his dick is already standing at full attention. I take a minute to appreciate it. It's about the same length as Jeff's, but not quite as thick. It will definitely do for tonight's purposes.

I look at Jeff. He has sat down on the chaise and somehow got all of his clothes off without me noticing. He has his erect dick in his hand. Perfect.

I turn my attention back to Brad's cock. Hesitantly I lick from stem to tip. His cock tastes and smells different. I guess that's not unusual when you've only had your husband's cock in your mouth for the past 20 years. It's not bad, just different. I have no way of knowing what Brad likes, so I go with what I know Jeff likes.

I cup his balls in one hand and pull slightly, then I circle him with my lips and slide slowly down to the base. Thankfully he doesn't have any hair; he must have groomed before he came. I appreciate that detail. I stay down there for a minute before I slowly pull back to the tip. I pay attention to the tip for awhile, licking, sucking and even biting. His moans let me know he likes it, so I bite a little harder. Brad moans louder and I can hear Jeff moaning as well. I take him deep again, then bite down at the base. I use my teeth to graze his cock as I pull back up to the tip. It's not long before I can taste the pre cum on the tip. It's a little bit sweet. I lick it up, using the opportunity to look over at Jeff. His eyes are glued on us, his hands working his own cock steadily.

I lower my head and start licking and sucking Brad's balls. While I attack his balls, I use my hand to stroke him. His moans escalate and I can tell he's getting close. I move back to his cock and turn up the aggression. I work him up and down, moving faster. I grab his balls, not gently, and pull.

"I'm coming!"

I pinch the base of his cock and work it even faster. I can feel his body start to convulse. His cock dances in my mouth. After I minute, I gently release the pinch and let the cum flow into my throat as I continue to move up and down a few more times before I remove my mouth and sit back.

I look at Jeff and catch just as cum spurts out of his cock onto his stomach, his body jumping with each spurt.

I crawl over to Jeff and give him a deep kiss. I keep my eyes open, hoping he can read the love and emotion in my eyes.

I'm not sure how quickly he'll be able to get it up again, but I'm hoping it's pretty soon because I'm ready to go. I can feel the juices dripping out of my pussy. Everyone's had an orgasm but me, and now it's my turn.

I straddle Jeff and rub my pussy on his cock so he can feel how wet it is. His moan tells me he can tell. I feel his cock jump a little; that's a good sign. I kiss him deeply again, then arch my back. "Kiss my tits,"I tell him. I can see surprise in his eyes. I'm not normally this assertive during sex. But tonight I know what I want. He happily obliges.

I'm pretty well endowed -- 36DD. He cubs each globe in a hand, squeezing them together and starts licking, sucking and nibbling on my nipples. He knows what I like. I moan softly and wiggle around on his growing cock. He sucks the nipple deep into his mouth and then softly bites the tip, playing equal attention to each breast.

I don't know how long this goes on, but eventually I notice that Brad has come over to the chaise and is sitting on the end, watching us. We've spoken and he knows how this is going to go. He's just waiting for his part to begin.

Jeff's cock is now jerking wildly against my wet cunt, straining to get inside. I lift up and slowly lower down on his hot shaft. It feels so good. I'm worried I won't last long enough to put my plan into action. I raise and lower slowly a few times, then take him as deep as he will go and stay there.

I nod at Brad and lean forward to lick Jeff's nipples. I flick each one with my tongue and then bite and suck.

Brad moves up the chaise and kneels down. His cock is already erect again as well. He softly caresses my ass, then bends over to lick my asshole. He magically produces a tub of lube; he must have carried it over to the chaise with him. He liberally applies the lube to my asshole, rubbing it in. I'm leaning forward on Jeff, staying as still as I can.

Double penetration has always been one of my personal fantasies. I can't believe it's coming true and a small part of me is worried it won't live up to my expectations and dreams.

I can feel Brad's head against my asshole. It's tentative at first, gently pushing and pulling back. I brace myself for the entry, knowing it will hurt for a minute, but try to focus on relaxing to minimize the pain. I push back against him, letting him know to continue. His cock pushes a little harder and makes it inside. He pauses for a minute to let me adjust to having him there, then slowly pushes deeper.

The pain lasted only a few seconds and now it feels so good. I hope they are both as aroused as I am because I'm not going to last very long. It's an amazing feeling to feel so full. I don't know whether to thrust up and down on Jeff or backwards on Brad.

I don't need to decide because they both start moving at the same time. It's almost as if they previously discussed how this would work. They alternate thrusting. Jeff thrusts into my pussy, then as he pulls out Brad thrusts into my ass. They're working as a team to drive me to a place I've never been before.

I don't know who I'm moving on; I only know I have to move. I move my hips, up and down, back and forth. I can't control the sounds that are coming out of my mouth.

"Oh, fuck me. Please fuck me."

I want them both deep. I want them both hard. I'm almost going crazy with the pleasure I'm feeling. It's building, not just in my pussy, but in my ass, in my stomach and throughout my body. They can tell I'm getting close and pick up the pace.

Brad continues to softly caress my ass, while Jeff sits up a little bit to alternate kissing me and sucking my tits. Brad uses his hands to spread my ass wider and I can't help myself. I start screaming. I'm moving all over the place; I can't control what my body is doing. It's almost an out-of-body experience. I barely know what I'm doing.

Then it hits me. It's like a tsunami of pleasure that rocks my body from head to toe. I go rigid as it envelopes me. "Fuck!"Brad yells. I can feel his warm cum spew into my ass and drip out. Moment later, Jeff moans loudly and cums as well. They keep moving for another minute or two while I continue to convulse. My whole body is shaking. My screams have turned to whimpers as the aftershocks continue.

Brad withdraws, kisses my ass cheek and walks to the bathroom. I collapse on Jeff's chest, both of us slick with sweat. He strokes my hair; I feel his heart pounding against my chest. I feel him go soft inside of me but I don't lift up. I want to relish this feeling for a few minutes longer.

* * *

Time has no meaning tonight. There are no clocks in this room and none of us have even thought about checking our phones. So I have no idea how much time has passed when I finally sit up. He falls out of me and his cum trickles out.

"I want a bath,"I tell him. I stand up, grab a waterproof massager out of my bag, walk into the bathroom and start the water. Brad is still in there, sitting on a bench. I set the massager down on the side of the tub and smile at him. "Let's take a bath."

It's not long before I can see the steam rising. I notice several bath oils on the counter -- lavender, grapefruit and eucalyptus. Hmmm. I'm not ready for bed yet, so I put several drops of grapefruit into the rushing water. That should energize us for another round.

Jeff walks into the room. Before it can get awkward, I tell both of them we're taking a bath together. I climb into the middle of the tub and gesture for both of them to join me. The hot water feels so good and the scent of grapefruit is just strong enough. I lean back against the side of the tub. None of us speak. We don't want to ruin the moment.

Before long, I start rubbing my tits. I pinch my nipples between my thumb and forefinger, then roll them around. Both Brad and Jeff are mesmerized. I look down in the water and can see that both of their dicks are already getting hard again. I continue rolling my nipples with one hand and reach down to start rubbing my clit. It's still a bit sensitive from that massive orgasm. The rubbing sends small electric waves up my core. I'm already starting to build toward #2.

"Jeff, I want to watch you suck Brad's cock."

I know this is something Jeff wants to do, but I also know he's nervous about it. Hopefully knowing that I'm going to masturbate while watching him will encourage him.

Brad gets out of the water and sits on the side of the tub, his dick standing straight up. Jeff hesitates only a minute and then slides over to Brad and immediately takes him into his mouth.

I continue rubbing my clit and my nipples as I watch Jeff go up and down on Brad's cock. Brad's head is back, his eyes closed. Jeff's eyes are closed too. He continues to lick and suck; I watch him grab Brad's balls. Brad moans.

As Brad's moans get louder, I circle my clit faster. I'm so close. I moan, my eyes glued to Jeff and Brad. My moans seem to spur Jeff and Brad on. I can tell that Brad is close too. He grabs the side of the tub to steady himself. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming", Brad says over and over again as he cums into Jeff's mouth. Jeff's eyes open briefly with a surprised look as his mouth fills with cum. He sucks a few more times as Brad comes down from his orgasm. I orgasm a few minutes later, my body convulsing and making waves in the water.

Brad sits back into the tub and we all relax for a few minutes in silence. I'm dying to ask Jeff how he felt about giving Brad a blowjob, but I'll wait until Brad leaves to have that conversation. We're here until noon, but a sleigh is picking Brad up at 1am and there's still one more thing I want to do.

We get out of the tub and wrap in big, fluffy towels. I pull together a delicious cheese plate with three kinds of cheese, walnuts, apples, grapes, olives and crackers and pour each of us a big glass of wine. We sit at the table and eat, making some small talk, carefully avoiding discussing anything we've been doing.

When we're done, I go to the stereo and turn on some music. I want to signal without words that it's time to get in the mood again. I take off my towel and walk seductively to the bed, swaying my hips a little bit extra. I climb onto the bed get comfortable in the pillows. Both Brad and Jeff are watching me; they appear to be waiting for instructions.

I smile at them, but inside am feeling very nervous. This last piece is something I know Jeff wants, but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. I'll be finding out shortly.

"Jeff, I want you to eat me while Brad fucks you in the ass."

Jeff's eyebrows go up in surprise. I've told him before that I'm not sure about doing this and he also knows that I've never been able to orgasm by oral sex before. Despite his surprise, he doesn't say a word. Hopefully he knows that we can talk about it later after Brad has gone.

Even though I've never been able to orgasm through oral sex, Jeff really enjoys doing it on me. He wastes no time getting to me. He lays down on the bed, spreads my lips and starts to softly lick. Oh man, it feels so good. His tongue flicks my clit. My body jerks and I cry out.

I can tell when Brad has joined us on the bed, not just because I feel the mattress depress, but because Jeff pauses momentarily when Brad starts to caress his ass. I open my eyes so I can watch. I want to watch Jeff's face.

Jeff gets back to work, but I can tell he's a bit distracted. Brad is caressing his ass and his ass hole. He pulls out the lube and starts liberally applying it to both Jeff's ass hole and his own dick. Jeff moans. His moans vibrate into my pussy as he continues licking. It's a new sensation. I whimper with pleasure.

Jeff pauses again when Brad pushes his dick against his ass hole. I can feel his body tense a little bit, so I whisper to him to relax. He does. I understand why he's a little bit nervous and tense, but I also know he wants this and I hope he enjoys it as much as I think he will.

I can feel him push back against Brad's cock; he moans as it slides into his ass. Brad doesn't move for a minute to allow Jeff time to get used to having a cock in his ass. After a minute, Jeff starts to move against Brad's cock. Brad starts moving slowly as well.

Meanwhile Jeff continues licking my pussy from slit to clit, periodically sucking on my clit. Small electrical pulses reverberate through my body. Oral sex has never felt this good before. I wiggle against his tongue, moaning. Normally I would close my eyes, but I force myself to keep them open so I can watch Jeff and Brad.

Brad picks up the pace, thrusting in and out of Jeff's ass. Jeff is moaning and pushing back against Brad with each thrust. Brad leans over and grabs Jeff's cock. Jeff moans louder. I can tell neither of them are going to last long. And the way Jeff is going at my pussy, I might actually have an orgasm myself.

Brad is thrusting in Jeff's ass and jacking off his dick. They are both moaning loudly, although I can barely hear them above my own moans. Jeff starts focusing exclusively on my clit and inserts a finger. The orgasm takes my completely by surprise, wracking my body from head to toe. Jeff continues to finger fuck me and suck my clit as my body convulses. I'm now screaming. My eyes are closed and my whole body is shaking from the power of the orgasm.

I'm so focused on my own orgasm that I've forgotten about Jeff and Brad. "Oh fucks!" Jeff's shouts bring me back to them. Jeff's body convulses with his own orgasm, his cum spurting on the bed. Brad is right behind him, moaning as he cums in Jeff's ass, thrusting at a crazy pace.

After a few minutes, all of us have calmed down. Brad walks into the bathroom to clean up. We know it must be close to 1am when Brad's sleigh is scheduled to arrive. Jeff crawls up next to me and takes me in his arms.

"I love you so much," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."

We hear the jingle of the sleigh bells as it pulls up outside the yurt. Brad emerges from the bathroom, fully dressed. I don't exactly know what to say. Apparently he doesn't either. He simply waves and walked out the door.

I'm exhausted, but want to enjoy a little intimate time with Jeff.

"That was amazing," he tells me. "I can't believe you put all that together for me."

We both know that it was a once-in-a-lifetime event. We'll go back to our normal life, our jobs, our kids, our sex life, but it will be a night to remember for both of us.