Sleighless Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma gets acquainted with her new body.
914 words
4.51
20.8k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
349 Followers

Emma fell on her ass in a thud. Her agitation immediately lifted and her head grew light and breezy. She could hear something in the next room. Two people. A man and a woman. They were moaning over a rhythm of hard, percussive smacks and jingling sleigh bells. They stopped for a moment and the woman shrieked in pleasure. "Oh god, Max! I'm coming!" Then moments later they picked back up again. Harder. Faster. Louder. Like a sleigh growing closer and closer.

Emma rolled over and was surprised to find a decorated Christmas tree fallen next to her. Someone must own a cat, she thought. She looked down. Her cowbell rattled. Her strawberry blonde ringlets fell around her breasts. They felt like they were about to burst. Her nipples were thick and pink and looked twice as long as she remembered them being. They poked out from above her scarlet bra. She grabbed them between thumb and finger and pinched. Long streams of white liquid sprayed in every direction, onto the floor, over her furry thighs, dribbling over her long fingernails. Her red nail polish was cracking away, exposing thick black nails beneath - she eyed them curiously.

She reached a hand lower, below her belly, and was surprised to find a mass of flesh. She took it in a wide grip. It had nipples, four of them, just like the ones on her breasts, and just as sensitive. They poked through her fingers. She examined the breast-like organ in her grasp. Light veins snaked around the mass. It was coated in fuzz and small black spots peppered the area around her nipples - the skin of one nipple was completely black. She squeezed the mass and all four nipples stiffened, shooting milk in every direction.

Oh god.

It was horrible.

It was wonderful.

She squeezed again and screamed out in wonder. What is this? "Moooo!"

She recognized her voice, high and pure, but her words had came out wrong. She tried again. "Moo."

The word was strange. Pure. Her tail swept back and forth. She said it again. "Moo." What a cute noise! For some reason, no matter how she said it, it expressed exactly what she wanted to say. Who need say more? Moo!

She brushed her hair from her face, grazing her furry white ears which poked proudly from her hair. She could hear Byron clearly.

"Did you make it?" he said.

She responded matter-of-factly. "Moo."

A pause. "Excuse me?"

She smiled, pushing her pouty lips beneath her tiny wet nose. "Moo!"

"Uh."

She giggled.

"Do you see Nick?"

Her moo of a reply joined the fitful screams being sent from the earpiece on the floor of Max's bedroom.

Tinsel leaned over. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Well, we have screams or moos. Take your pick."

Emma stood up. Shakily gaining balance on her new hooves. Her curves bounced, plumper and tighter than ever. Her legs were covered in soft white fur up to the thigh, dotted with large black spots. Her long white tail swung back and forth, a black tuft of fur at its end.

The tempo in the other room was increasing, and with it, the moans grew louder. There was something pleasurable about the cries of the man and woman, and the cold certainty of each beat - each dull blow of flesh hitting flesh and the steady ring of sleigh bells joining in the rhythm. It reminded her of the unrelenting cadence of the machines the men would connect beneath her daily. She loved the way they tugged her nipples, never letting go until the pressure within was relieved and she was empty of her milk. She definitely needed them now; she felt overfull and swollen. Even a slight move resonated in the soreness of her chest and udder. She knew she had to do something about this before she could think of interrupting her husband's deep-dicking.

She swept around lithely to see a small table with a plate of cookies and an empty glass. Perfect!

She picked up the glass and brought it to the edge of her bra, just beneath the long pink nipple of her right breast. She took the flesh between her fingers and squeezed, pulling it into the glass. She closed her eyes as the spray of milk rung against the glass. Mmm. "Mmmmoooo!" She pulled again. And again. Slowly taking on the rhythm being set in the bedroom next door, and taking delight in being able to finally milk herself.

The sound of her husband's screams next door, the sprays of milk coursing out of the center of her nipple - it turned her on. Her pussy lips swelled. Her pussy was now black in color and dripping wet. The lights of the christmas tree glistened in the obsidian folds; her bulbous black clit peeked from them, swelling in arousal. Strings of moisture fell from her black labia. She switched to her other breast, then to her udder, and filled the glass enough to relieving the pressure in each breast - at least for now. She set the glass of milk down on the tray.

Byron called out again. "Please Emma, do you see Nick? Tell me what's happening?"

Emma reached into her ear and grabbed the earpiece. She pulled it out and threw it to the carpet. It bounced, landing near the door.

She picked up the tray with the cookies and milk and stepped towards Max's bedroom.