Slender Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And they'll be rejected again." I said. "Well... unless Nance gets the case. But that's not the important thing. I'm sure everyone spotted what is obviously going on there?" I was greeted with dead silence.

"Okay, I'll be in my office." I said. "You guys get to work finding Slender Man, kicking his faceless ass, and giving parents more sleep at night..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just before the scheduled 'Angels' meeting was to commence, I was told by the Chief to cancel it and be prepared to meet with him and the Sheriff whenever the Sheriff got to Police Headquarters. Ten minutes later, Sheriff Allgood arrived, and he had company: State Attorney Jenna Stiles.

I was called into the Chief's conference room, where they, the Chief, and Deputy Chief Harlow were gathered. I was 'invited' to sit at the far end of the table where I normally sit.

"Hello, Jenna." I said in a friendly manner when I saw her.

"Good morning, Commander." she replied formally, her voice freezing cold. I could immediately see that something was up.

"Commander," said the Chief, "that lawsuit filed by the CFPA may be more trouble than we think. Ms. Stiles, would you explain?"

"Thank you, Chief." said Jenna. "Commander, I was asked by Regional Director Bennett to examine this lawsuit on the State DOJ's behalf. While most of the individual charges are easily dismissed, some of them may not be, and the cumulative effect could be damaging."

She paused for breath, and to gauge my reaction. I said nothing, showed nothing on my face.

"For example," she continued after an awkward moment of silence, "the gathering of employee records from BOW Enterprises. CFPA says they're acting on behalf of former employees there, one John Claymore and one Larry Lance."

"That's gratitude for you." I said with asperity. "The Police find Claymore's daughter, and he turns around and sues us?"

"The CFPA is suing on his behalf." said Jenna. "Also, they claim they're representing Gerald Smith's interest vis-a-vis the Wentworth Tool & Die employee records, which are now part of BOW Enterprises."

"We... we get employee records all the time!" I gasped out. "We call and ask their H.R. Departments, anyway. And we get warrants if they're not cooperative, but in BOW's case, they were cooperative."

"Commander," said Jenna, "I don't disagree with you on the technical points of the law. But one of your Captains is engaged to the CEO of BOW Enterprises, BOW's Director of Research Barry Allen was a TCPD Officer and remains an Auxiliary Officer, and the CFPA is claiming this relationship was improperly used to obtain these records. The employees are claiming their privacy was invaded."

"That'll never hold up." I said. "By the way, the CEO of BOW Enterprises is my sister's firstborn son. Why do I need to go through my Captain? Why implicate her at all, or are they just trying to harass her, too?"

"Continuing on," Jenna said, "the checkpoints at the County lines are legal, and warrants were obtained in all cases where car searches were not permitted by consent. But several of those that were searched, which include several University students, are complaining about probable cause, about being strong-armed, about being detained without probable cause, so on and so forth. You are legally okay, Commander, but they can drag out the points of this for some time."

I shook my head. And Jenna wasn't finished:

"Also, Commander, there's the warrantless search of the Saint home." Jenna said.

"And the drug charges were dropped." I said. "But Judge Folsom ruled that the child endangerment was all valid. And Marie is never going back to that home and those parents."

"That is true." said Jenna. "But the problem is that the CFPA is suing about your conduct in violating the suspects' rights. And while Folsom ruled you were within your bounds due to the child issues, there's no telling how that can go in a civil suit."

"Do these guys even have standing?" I asked. "Their last lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice. They can't refile it, and that sounds like what this is, with some sugar sprinkles on top this time."

"Now I'm getting hungry." growled the Chief.

"Does the party stop there, Ms. Stiles?" I asked, with just the slightest bit of acidity in my voice.

"No." Jenna said. "There's the part about neglect. I'm sure you've figured out that has to do with Leonard Lotz. FBI Special Agent in Charge Les Craig has filed formal complaints with the US DOJ and with the State DOJ over your refusal to cooperate with him in finding Lotz."

"So that's what this is about." I said, pretty much to myself. It went over everyone's heads.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"Nothing. So what's the issue on this?" I asked.

"Your refusal to cooperate with an FBI Agent, and a 'Special Agent in Charge', I might add." said Jenna. "That looks bad all the way around. And Craig has authorized the CFPA to represent him over that issue."

"I'm not required to lead not-so-Special Agent Craig by the hand." I said. "And while I might refuse to work with him after the way he's treated my people, to the point the Chief banned him from entering this Headquarters, how is the CFPA going to prove I'm not looking for him? You can't prove a negative, as you know, Ms. Stiles."

Jenna did not answer, but looked over to her right at Sheriff Allgood, who was sitting to the Chief's left. He picked up the bit: "The CFPA, as well as Les Craig, wants a formal investigation of these issues to be opened by the SBI, FBI, or both. But because of your past relationship with the SBI, which has been cool at best..."

"Heh heh heh heh!" the Chief laughed as I rolled my eyes.

Sheriff Allgood was not amused. "As I was saying, because of your bad relationship with the SBI, and then with your recently being named SBI Reserve Inspector, the SBI cannot be considered to be impartial in the matter. Therefore, they are deferring to the FBI."

"Don't tell me you're going to cooperate with that in any way." I said as a warning.

"Commander," said the Sheriff, "I may not have a choice."

"Yes you do." I said. "You tell them to fuck off, especially when the Courts dismiss this bullshit lawsuit. We've done it before."

Jenna said "Commander, we believe that allowing the investigation is the best way to exonerate you and shut your enemies up."

"Who is this 'we' you are referring to?" I asked.

"That is the State DOJ's position, and the position of several members of the Town & County Council." said Jenna. "And I thought it was the position of the Town & County Sheriff's Office, as well."

"Well, that's all crap." I said. "Do you really think I don't see this as the set-up it is?"

"You may have to hire your own legal counsel and respond to subpoenas." said Jenna.

"I'll have to do that anyway." I said.

"You'll be wasting time and money if you fight it." Jenna said.

"My time. My money." I replied flatly, my eyes boring into hers.

Just then the fun dramatic moment was twisted when the conference room door opened and Cindy peeked in. "Oh, sorry." she said, seeing that it wasn't just me and the Chief.

"Wait!" I called out. When Cindy looked back in, I said, "Is it big?"

"No sir, it can wait until you're done." Cindy replied, then withdrew and closed the door. I'd asked because I could see Cindy's face was beet red and her ice blue eyes were blazing cold fire. Something had upset her... and it wasn't Jenna's presence.

And then, my personal cellphone rang. It was my wife Laura.

"Hi, Dear." I said. "Can I call you back? I'm in a big-ass meeting right now."

"No, you can call back when you're done." Laura said. "I'll just give the one-sentence version. The FBI called Cindy about Callie's presence in our County."

"I'll call back in a second." I said. Hanging up, I looked around the table. "Anything else?"

"Just this." said Chief Moynahan. "Sheriff, the Commander is right: we can fight the FBI like hell... and I intend to do so. I will personally order every one of my Officers to not cooperate with this disgusting 'inquiry' of my Police Commander. The Police Union and Police Captain's Union will become involved, if need be."

"All right." said Daniel Allgood, with some resignation in his voice. "Look, I don't know what the Feds are going to do, but as the Sheriff of this County I will let them know that we will not cooperate and that we consider this a witch hunt based upon false pretenses."

I was inwardly stunned that Daniel was so strongly taking our side, but I said nothing. The Chief dismissed us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There is only one person in the Town & County Police Department that has the true prerogative of waiting for me in my office. And the Green Crowbar was doing that just now.

"Don't tell me, let me guess." I said as I came in. "The FBI is making some kind of inquiry about Callie."

"How did... oh, your wife called you." Cindy said, figuring it out right quickly, to my delight. "Yeah. Some asshole named Waddell called from the FBI office in the City. He asked what Callie Carrington was doing in our County. I told him she was an American Citizen and entitled to go where she pleased, and it was none of his business what she was doing, nor why. He then asked if she was taking up residence in the County, and I told him to call Dr. Laura Fredricson at the University if he wanted to know any more. Then I hung up on him."

"Good." I said. "Okay, let's call Laura." I did so, on the landline, which I put on speaker. I might add the bug-killer was on, so I couldn't use my cellphone.

"So what is the FBI doing harassing Callie?" I asked as soon as she answered.

"Has Cindy destroyed her office?" asked Laura.

"No, she's sitting in mine, and I have a crowbar to parry her blows." I said. "What gives?"

"I don't know." said Laura. "I ripped Agent Waddell a new one when he called, then I called Jack's boss and told him about it. He said he couldn't talk, that he was in a big meeting. What is this, 'big meeting day'?"

I chuckled. "It must be. And you won't believe what my meeting was about. More on that later. I need to go. I love you."

After disconnecting the call, I said to Cindy, "Okay, the Deputy Director is in a meeting. Let me call Jack Muscone." I did so on my Police cellphone. It went to voicemail.

I tried calling Nash and Lindy. Their phones went to voicemail, also. Yep, must be 'big meeting day', I thought to myself.

I called Tanya Perlman. "Hi Tanya," I said when she answered. "I was trying to get in touch with Jack, and can't seem to. Anything going on?"

"Uh, he got called to the City." Tanya said. "I really don't have anything on that for you, Commander Troy."

"I see." I said. Her use of my first and last names ('Commander' being my 'first' name) was code warning me that something was up.

Part 17 - Servicing the Crowbar

I came into Tanya's office at the State Crime Lab building pretty much without permission. Tanya watched as I picked up a chair and brought it around to the back of her desk, sat it down right next to her in her wheelchair, and sat down. Without a word, I took out my bug-killer where she could see it, and I activated it.

"Whassup, my friend?" I asked.

Tanya smiled wanly, then said "I'm not supposed to talk about anything. Having said that: I don't know. I truly don't. But it's big. Jack really was called into the City for meetings. The Deputy Director just got back from Washington, and Jack looked kind of worried when he left.

"O-kayyyy." I said. "What has Jack told you about the nerve agent situation?"

"Just between us, more than he should have." said Tanya. "And I told him about the Jeremy Moreland case, and those drugs that were injected into him, possibly by that bastard Ferrell. Those drugs are similar to the nerve agents you found, and to whatever those kids took in 'Punk' that Dr. Morgan had to give them atropine for."

I felt stunned as this hit me. "Geez, I never thought to make that connection!" I gasped. Tanya grinned.

"I've still got it!" she said. "So I guess some things DO get past you, eh?"

"Sometimes." I said. "And you definitely have still got it." I saw Tanya's eyes change slightly... and saw her desire in them as she reached for me and grabbed my shirt around the neck. She pulled me to her, which I willingly allowed, and our lips met in a warm kiss.

"Mmmmmm," Tanya moaned as I slid my tongue into her mouth. As the kiss deepened, she wrapped her arm around my neck and I slid my hand behind hers, taking the back of her head and gently pushing her face harder into mine. The deep, tongue-twining kiss went on for a long moment as my hand slid down and fondled her breast through her shirt.

When we finally broke the kiss, she said "Stand in front of me. I want to suck your cock. How long has it been since I've sucked your big hard cock, Don?"

"Way too long." I said. I stood up and straddled her, getting as close to Tanya's beautiful, cherubic face as the wheelchair would allow. She opened my pants and fished out my cock, which was beginning to throb and lengthen.

"Mmmmm... God, that feels good!" I gasped as Tanya sucked my hard male meat into her warm, wet mouth. I felt one of her hands bring my balls out of my pants and fondle them as the other hand held my shaft in place as her luscious lips slid up and down. I again gently put my hand on the back of her head, not really fucking her face but just enough for her to know that I was in charge as she serviced my cock.

Tanya's eyes sparkled with her hot desires as she sucked and licked my 'little crowbar' as if she were starving. She looked up into my eyes several times as she fellated me, and we felt that intense connection that we had not shared for a long, long time. Too long.

"Wanna fuck me before you come in my mouth?" Tanya asked as she gently jacked my shaft.

"Are you able to?" I asked.

"Oh, sure." Tanya said with that mischievous grin of hers. "My parts work. I get wet, and I am soaking wet right now. I don't have orgasms, but I have some sensation in my abdomen. So... pick me up and put me on the desk."

I easily picked up Tanya by grabbing her under her armpits, then turned her around and deposited her on her desk. I raised her limp, hanging legs and pushed them back, and she helped by pulling them back and holding them in place. She was wearing a garter belt to hold up her stockings, so I slid the only impediment to paradise, her panties, up and off her legs. Then I pulled her sweet ass to the edge of the desk and slid my cock along her swollen labes.

"Oh yeah, put it in." Tanya begged me. I fit my swollen cockhead to her cuntlips and pushed it down into her hole. She was indeed very wet and I slid in easily, driving down until my meat was sheathed to the hilt in her hot womanhood.

"Oh God, that is so fucking good!" I gasped as I began to piston in and out of Tanya's sweet juicy snatch. I grabbed the backs of her slender thighs just behind her knees and pushed her legs back until her knees were on the desk next to her sides, giving me better access to her upturned cunt. And I took advantage, shoving my meat hard and deep into her with driving, lust-filled thrusts.

"Oh yeah, give it to me!" Tanya gasped as she watched our coupled loins between our legs. Then she looked up at me and said "Do you want to come in that pussy?"

"Where do you want it?" I growled, my breathing ragged as I pounded Tanya's pussy with a relentless, fast rhythm.

"In my mouth." Tanya said, her eyes glowing with lust. "I want to swallow your cum."

I fucked Tanya for what seemed like a long time but was really just a few minutes, driving resolutely towards my climax. When I felt my nut rise, I pulled my cock out of her sweet snatch and spun her around on her desk so that her head was over the edge. Holding her by the back of her neck for support, I slid my cock into her mouth, with her hand helping guide it. She stroked the base of my shaft furiously as she sucked voraciously on my cockhead until I could not hold back.

"UHHH!!" I gasped out as long thick ropes of my jism fired into mouth. I could feel her swallowing greedily as I shivered through my climax.

Finally, I picked Tanya up and sat her back in her wheelchair and straddled her again. She sucked on my cock for another minute, getting the last drops of my semen out of me, then using her lips and tongue to clean up my now-wet shaft and balls. The sparkle in her eyes and the grin on her face showed me that she had enjoyed this encounter as much as I had...

"We need to do this more often." she said. "And not wait as long as we did since the last time."

"You better believe it..." I gasped, still trying to catch my breath...

Part 18 - Radioactive

I had Cindy call Callie, and we met her for lunch at the Cattleman's Club (my treat). I told Callie of the FBI inquiring about her, and that she should be aware of her surroundings and possible danger to her.

"Story of my life in the porn industry." said Callie with her beautiful grin. "At least here I've got two hot people with crowbars helping me out."

"Even so, be on the lookout." I said.

"Why is Callie being targeted?" asked Cindy, who was still most very displeased at the phone call she'd gotten. "And don't tell me it's not personal, because that bastard called me directly."

"Yezzzzz... I noticed." I replied. "That's why I was trying to get ahold of Muscone earlier this morning. I don't know if it was your shots at Les Craig in the Queen's name, or your complaints about their surveillance of your father's property... which did cause them some embarrassment... but they're harassing you as well as me, now, and I'm not going to brook their shit very long."

"Neither is Laura." said Callie. "I now know what she looks like when she is pissed under the surface. I'm glad you're the only one in that household carrying a crowbar."

"As you know," I said, "she is not one to be trifled with, crowbars notwithstanding. This... is getting bad."

"What is this 'this' ov vich yoo speek?" asked Cindy.

"Just the whole ball of crap Les Craig keeps hurling at me." I said. "He's behind most of it... the CFPA lawsuit, targeting you and Callie, harassing and goading the Sheriff into giving me shit..."

"If he's dirty," Cindy said, "we'll find out soon enough. My father was amused more than anything about the surveillance at 'The Vision', but he got his hackles up when I told him about the call about Callie. He's going to dig deep into Les Craig."

"Good." I said. "Just ask him to be careful about anything splashing back on him, or us."

Our food arrived, and we spent the rest of lunch talking about more pleasant things, which did not include police work. And I did not fail to observe that while Callie seemed happy, Cindy looked positively radiant. This was the relationship she deserved and needed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ah, Commander Troy." said Dr. Mickelson as I came into his office at the Biology Building on the University campus. "I'm glad you stopped by. Some interesting things have been discovered since that case at Point Hollow."

He showed me some charts. "As you know, my theories of possible alien visitation are not very well accepted in academic circles." That was an understatement, I thought, but said nothing as he continued: "Now I believe that if we are going to be visited from another world, those creatures would have to have some tremendous technologies. Among those technologies would be some form of energy to propel them here. And we're talking space-time, wormholes, all that stuff."

I nodded, understanding. He went on: "So I'm looking for odd sources of radiation, odd levels of radiation, and perhaps things that should not exist naturally upon this planet. I believe some of these so-called test sites, like Dawsonville, Georgia; Oak Ridge, Tennessee; and that Federal installation to our northeast, nearer the City... the story could be cover for alien visitation. And then things like Area 51 further distract the Public."