Slice of Heaven

Story Info
Him & Her savor a romantic weekend.
2.3k words
4.14
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blurs of white at our feet as we run through the long grass the clear blue sky broken only by a few fluffy white clouds and the hot sun. You're chasing me and I say something cheeky to you, you tackle me down in amongst the white daisies and tickle me so much that tears are shining in my loving eyes. Buried in the tall grass, no one would be able to find us even if they were trying, there was no one for hours from where we were, just you and I in our secluded haven. We wrestle playfully, rolling around through the grass, I pin you down, pick a dandelion and blow it in your face laughing at your surprised reaction. You roll me onto my back easily, pinning my petite young eighteen year old body down with your much stronger and built frame. Grabbing a dandelion yourself you hold it in front of me, threatening me with it. I'm screaming and giggling for you not to blow it in my face, my eyes are closed as my young body writhes beneath yours. My long brunette hair splayed out through the grass and flowers, you lean down and whisper into my ear, "You look so beautiful out here in the sunshine, Elle." and kiss my soft lips instead.

You slip the sandals off my feet and give them a little tickle, a smile spreads across my face as you brush the hair away from it and kiss me softly. You run a hand down my smooth legs, lifting them up a bit and my summer dress falls up around my waist, exposing my small white cotton panties to your gaze. You let your fingers trace back up to my panties, you graze them against the soft material and smile to yourself as I let a slight moan escape my lips as you rub your thumb against my clit. You kiss me passionately, being very gentle. You move your hand to the side of my bum and rub it, making me lift off the ground, you ease my panties down my thighs and right off, putting them into one of our bags. You trail your hand up my thigh, brush your fingertips over my pantie clad pussy again, passing it, tracing up my stomach underneath my dress and rubbing the smooth skin of my tummy. You bring your other hand up to my breasts, running your fingertips lightly over the soft mounds of my cleavage. I let out a sigh as you cup a breast in your hand, realizing I don't have a bra on, you roll my nipple between your fingertips through the material of my dress. You slip the straps off my shoulders and break off the intense kiss, kissing along my cheek to my ear, sucking on the lobe a little and blowing gently, sending a chill through my body.

You kiss your way down my neck and over my bare shoulder, making your way down to the rise of my breast and looking up at my face, I have the cutest smile and you lift your head back up and kiss me again. You move your hands from my nipple and stomach and into my own, squeezing them softly, letting me know you're there for me, you break the kiss off slowly and smile down at me. You stand up pulling me with you and a look of clear disappointment is shown on my face, you let go of one of my hands, rubbing my cheek, reassuring me, "Honey, we need to find a place to set up camp before it gets too dark, I think I heard water over the rise there." You grab my hand and the bags as we set off over the hill.

Before long we come to a small creek, which i immediately run straight to. It's shallow and I splash around in the stones, the water is cool and refreshing after being in the hot sun. I call for you to come in too but you refuse, so i splash you and you quickly rip your shirt off revealing that nice chest of yours and follow me in. You chase me telling me I'll pay for splashing you, I run upstream away from you and the water is getting deeper and deeper, rising up to my shins and eventually up to my mid thighs. I lift my dress up so it doesn't get wet, unaware that by doing so, I reveal to you the bottoms of my ass cheeks. You instantly get hard and decide it's enough of pretending I was actually getting away, you grab my ass and pull my body to you and move us into the deeper water so that it comes up to my chest, but only up to your waist. You wrap an arm around my body and pull my dress off with your other hand, discarding it and throwing it onto the sandy bank of the creek.

All gentleness forgotten, you tug your shorts off and throw them on the sand too, your hard cock pressing firmly against the inside of my thigh. The arm holding me to you drops to my ass, alternating between squeezing hard and rubbing the tender flesh. You let your other hand drop between my legs, feeling the hot moistness of my dripping pussy on your fingertips, you apply pressure to my clit and rub at it vigorously with no warning. I moan and lean back into the water, you're holding me though so I don't fall. You slide your fingers down my pussy, probing at my most private place, you let a finger enter me and when you hear my moans of pleasure you allow another to quickly follow, filling my hot pussy with your rough fingers. Impulses take you over and you ram your fingers in and out of me hard, making me cry out, but with no doubt, love every second of the attention my little body is receiving. You lift me back up to you, sucking roughly on my nipples as you fuck my pussy with your hand. I grind my hips into you and feel your swollen cock against my thigh again. I move my hand down and wrap my delicate fingers around your thick shaft, squeezing it every time your fingers ram deep into my writhing body.

Feeling my hand wrap around your cock you speed your abuse on my burning cunt, slamming your fingers hard into me, rubbing my clit furiously with your thumb. I squeeze your cock hard and this time don't stop, I let out a long, loud moan, followed by a few shorter ones, my body convulses and my pussy clamps around your fingers tightly. You pull my body hard into yours as my orgasm takes over my little body, writhing against your firm hold and then collapsing into your strong arms. You carry me out of the water and lay me down on top of my dress, laying down beside me you rest my head on your arm and lean into me, kissing me passionately. You put your hard cock between my thighs and stroke my side as you kiss me. We fall asleep together in the warm sunshine, listening to the water rippling over the rocks and the leaves rustling in the gentle breeze.

I wake up to the sound of a bird singing in a tree nearby and can feel your hard cock nestled against my pussy, I run my fingers along my naked body, down my stomach and across my smooth pussy lips, rubbing the wetness all over. I'm feeling very horny and I know that by how wet I am I will taste so good, I lift my hand to my mouth and suck my juices off my delicate little fingers, tasting just as sweet as always. I rub your cock against my pussy, indulging in the feeling your hardness brings me.

You are awoken by a feeling of pure pleasure as you zone out of your slumber, once you gather your bearings you realize that the feeling that woke you was the tender touch of my fingertips, which were still rubbing your cock against my very wet pussy. You can hear the soft moans coming from my mouth and your cock gives a bit of a jerk at the familiar sound of my enjoyment, as much as you would love to be a more active participant in my pleasure, you decide to pretend to stay asleep and see what I will do.

I run my fingers along my pussy and once again raise my them to my lips, licking them and loving it. I'm hungry for the taste and feeling your cock covered in my juices, I get an idea and checking you're sound asleep, I wiggle my way down your body. Laying you onto your back carefully, I lower my head to your cock and gingerly flick out my tongue, licking the head of your cock. The more of my juices I lick off your thick shaft the more I get into it and I begin to to suck your cock into my mouth. After awhile I can taste your precum more than my own juices and I lick at the sweetness. Finding it hard to suppress your pleasure, you accidentally let out a moan and I freeze with my lips wrapped firmly around your swollen cock, not wanting to be wake you and be caught, but when you don't make any more movements I let it slide as an automatic bodily reaction and continue to suckle on your manhood.

After a few more minutes of this you are reaching your brink and finding it harder and harder to suppress your moans of pleasure, so you decide that it's time to let me know you're actually awake. You move your hand down onto the back of my head and lightly push, encouraging me to continue, as well as opening your mouth and letting the moans come freely. I look up into your eyes, seeing that you are pleased I flash you a sexy smile and flick my tongue over the head of your cock. I begin to suck harder, speeding the pace up and moving my hands down to cup your smooth balls, gently rubbing and massaging them in my hands. I drop my mouth and take first one ball, then the other in my mouth, swirling my tongue over them and tugging on your hard cock faster and faster. I can feel you tensing up and your breathing is becoming more and more rapid, i lift my head and once again take your thickness into my small mouth.

"Ohhh, Elle, hon... ooh... I'm gonna come baby... do you want me to come in your mouth?" you ask me between moans.

I look up at you and stare straight in your eyes deeply, "Mmhmmmm!" I moan in response, in that accent of mine you love so much. The deep, seductive look I'm giving you combined with the pure lust in my voice sends you over the top, making you shudder as you climax, your orgasm taking over your body as you shoot stream after stream of your hot come down throat and all over my tongue. I swallow every drop, licking eagerly at your cock, making sure I don't miss any of you, sucking hungrily at the last of your come. You pull me up to you and embrace me, kissing me enthusiastically and thanking me for waking you up in such a lovely way. It is getting darker so we decide we really ought to go back downstream and get our things then find a nice spot to set up camp. We walk hand in hand along the sandy bank back to where we'd left our bags.

You hand me my panties you took off me earlier and the shirt you chucked off before chasing me into the water for me to wear, putting a dry pair of shorts on yourself. You pull me to you giving my ass a squeeze, telling me how sexy I look in your shirt. You ask me where I think we should set up camp and we head back closer to where we had fallen asleep on the sand earlier. We find a spot near the creek where there are some beautiful big trees for shelter and we agree that it's a perfect spot to pitch the tent. Taking me camping for my first time you are enjoying being able to laugh at my lack of experience, trying to put a post somewhere and having half the tent falling on top of me numerous times. I grab at you for laughing at me and we end up falling on the half that was still up, collapsing the whole tent and exploding in a fit of laughter, rolling around on the ground tickling one another. Eventually we get the tent pitched and everything set up, you tell me you want to show me something and insist we go for a walk.

Grabbing my hand we head off and start climbing up a hill, I'm whining because you won't tell me why we're climbing it in the first place and you simply reply with a "you'll see" and a knowing smile. When we near the top we come across some huge rocks, you climb up on top of one and then reach down and help me up too, sitting down and pulling me into your lap, cuddling me from behind with your arms wrapped around me tightly, I know I could never come to any harm.

"It's beautiful, Alan." I say to you, leaning my head back against your chest and looking out over the horizon. I think to myself how nice it would be just to stay like this forever. As the sun sets over the horizon you look down at me, my eyes are closed, having fallen asleep in your arms. I look so peaceful lying there, that you decide not to wake me from my slumber. Instead, you stand slowly, picking me up with you and hold my body close to yours as you carry me back to our camp.