Slickrock Stuck MILF jpg

Story Info
Wife gets stuck with assets in public view.
3.7k words
4.26
168.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the first "Coffee Club" story. There's no "sex"; just a sexy situation. If you readers like this one, I'll start a series of increasingly lusty stories as the MILFs open up to discussing more of their dirty little secrets.

*

Hi, I'm Cathy with a C. I belong to a group of women who get together on Monday mornings. We originally started out as a church group, and we were commissioned to talk about plans for a landscaping project at the church, part of the integration of the church property into an adjoining planned community. At first there had been huge interest, and the first day about 20 church ladies showed up. The second week only about 10 showed up, and then attendance began to dwindle further. In a month, there were 8 with one or two showing up only occasionally, then one girl moved out of town, a new mayor was elected, and (without going into all the details) the original purpose for the group went away. Eventually, there were only four of us regulars, and we didn't talk about church business anymore. At some time or another they needed the room at the church so we started meeting at each other's houses.

We enjoyed each other's company so much that we just couldn't imagine facing a Monday morning without first getting together. The group had originally been called the Ascension Methodist Intervalley Landscaping Fund group, (AMILF) but even the name had to change. The men at the church started openly calling us the MILFs and something about the way they said it made me google it up on the internet. I couldn't believe my eyes. I talked to my husband Frank about it one morning in the kitchen.

"Do you know what that means?" I asked him, wide-eyed.

He stared into his paper. "What what means?"

"MILF."

He paused, a little too long. Then he cleared his throat and replied, "Uh, isn't that the name of that group you belong to?"

Uh, huh. I read him loud and clear. All these guys knew what it meant and they were going around telling each other that we were Mothers I'd Like to Fuck. Great. I yelled back, "Fix your own damned breakfast you bastard!" and stomped out of the kitchen. Later, he acted all innocent and tried to seem surprised when I told him what it meant. He denied it to the end, but I made him buy me some clothes before I let him off the hook for that one.

There was no way I could stop them from saying it, and actually it was a bit true. We were an exceptionally attractive group of ladies in their forties, if I do say so myself, and I secretly felt a little thrill every time I thought of it. All those guys at church secretly saying what they'd like to do to me, thinking I was too innocent to know what they were saying. When I thought of some of the guys, it positively made me moist to think about it. In my mind I would spell it out, like when I saw Bob one Sunday. He said, "So how are the MILFs?" but in my mind I heard "So how are the mothers I'd like to fuck?" and then I decoded it further to "I'd like to fuck you!" and I blushed and looked down because Bob is thoroughly luscious.

I swallowed and stuttered, "I, I, I'm doing fine." Then I realized that wasn't even the answer to his question, and started to blush, and then I realized that if I didn't know what it meant I wouldn't be blushing and he knew that and then I really blushed a deep red. And all the bastard could do was grin back at me. I'd been caught out. I've never been so embarrassed, but why in all that embarrassment did I feel such a surge of electricity in my most private place?

When I first decoded MILF for everyone in the Monday group, we all had a huge laugh and I realized I wasn't the only one who got a kick out of being called that. We continued to call ourselves "the MILFs" among ourselves, although we were careful not to use the term in public. As the term MILF got to be more generally known in the world, someone must have said something to someone else and they stopped calling us that at church too, except occasionally for some of the older boys, usually just before their fathers slapped them on the back of the head.

Last Monday at our coffee group the other wives and I sat around in Martha's living room talking about things that were going on in our lives. The subject had come around to embarrassing situations. Pat told about the time she got locked out of the house in her nightgown while her husband was out of town. I told about the time some papers blew into a vacant lot near the shopping mall and when I ran out to retrieve them a skunk sprayed me. I was already late for an appointment and had to yell through the door that I smelled too horrible to come in, and then I had to drive all the way home with the car windows open and strip to my underwear in the yard.

Martha told about a time she farted on an empty elevator just before a group of Japanese businessmen got on. The way she told it, after they got on, there was dead silence as they looked nervously at each other. Then one of them said something in Japanese and they all burst out laughing and chattering in Japanese. When she got off they all looked at the floor, but as the doors were closing, she could hear them all laughing again. You could just picture it. We hung on every word, and laughed uproariously at each turn in the story. We were howling at each other almost to the point of tears.

It had come around to Ev's turn to speak. She's healthy and relatively thin, but still well rounded and soft looking. She has long legs and a body that makes men forget what they're saying. She looked hesitant, seeming to debate with herself, and then made a decision. She got serious for a moment. "If I tell you this, you girls have to keep it to yourselves. I don't want anyone in this town to know about this." She looked directly at each of us, holding our eyes until we promised.

"Sure."

"OK"

"I won't tell a soul."

No one could hear us, but nevertheless, we leaned forward conspiratorially as Ev began her tale in a hushed voice. This was going to be good.

"This happened a couple of years ago when we lived in Slickrock, New Mexico. It's a little suburban community with two shopping malls, about ten churches, a police force and a volunteer fire department. I used to like to go out in the morning after Glenn went to work and do my grocery shopping. In the summer it could get terribly hot, so I wore these short loose little cotton sundresses that came down to about here," she indicated a spot at about upper mid-thigh," and a pair of flip-flops. I like to show off my legs, you know." She smirked naughtily.

She didn't have to say it, but, knowing Ev, there had probably been somebody at the store she was teasing on purpose. She had long, beautiful legs, "to die for", and she really knew how to show them off to the boys. She loved to flirt, and watch men's reactions when she crossed her legs, or absent-mindedly lifted her hemline to scratch her thigh. She pretended to be innocent, but she didn't fool anyone who knew her. That included her husband Glenn, who laid the law down because he was the jealous type. That didn't mean she stopped; she just made sure Glenn didn't see her do it. We all need our thrills, and I think that doing it against Glenn's wishes was part of the fun.

Ev continued. "I got my groceries and wheeled them out to the car. It was a new Camry and I didn't want anyone to screw up the paint job, so I liked to park way away from the other cars. So I get out there, open up the trunk, and set my purse in the trunk while I put the bags in the back. When I was putting in one of the bags, it knocked my purse over and all the stuff inside spilled out. I scrambled to get everything back in the purse." She paused a moment for a sip of coffee.

"I thought I had picked it all up when I saw my lipstick. It had rolled up right in the crack at the back of the trunk. I guess I could have left it there, but I didn't want it to melt and make a mess in my nice new car. You know how big those trunks are? I leaned forward and I could just see it in the dark. I sort of stretched out and groped around, with my ass stuck up in the air, and I reached around with both hands, but it was sort of behind this metal thing and I just kept feeling around with my fingers and knocking it back and forth, and then..."

"Yes?" "Then what?" we said.

Ev took a breath and another sip of coffee, then resumed. "Then I just got stuck. My finger with the wedding ring went through this metal hole and got wedged in there. The more I pulled the tighter it got, like one of those Chinese puzzle things. My right arm was pinned under me so I couldn't even get my other hand back there. I was stuck but good. I must have been a sight."

She paused to give us time to form a mental picture of her situation: short sundress that she probably wore to tease some poor grocer, tight little ass in the air, cotton panties maybe just visible, long beautiful tan legs, in the middle of a parking lot in broad daylight.

"At first I thought of hollering. I was so embarrassed that I didn't yell, but I knew I wasn't going to get anybody unless I did yell. So I kind of whispered and yelled at the same time. Can you imagine that? 'Hey, is anybody there? Can you help me?'"

Her voice was so comical, loudly whispering, that we burst out laughing. "My word!" I said. "I just can't imagine." Martha chuckled. "What did you do?"

Ev continued, "Well, I don't know what I thought was going to happen, like someone was just sort of discreetly going to come up without looking at my ass and say 'Here let me help you out,' (she did this in a loud whisper too, and we all laughed). I did this for a while and nobody came. I even tried yelling out loud a couple of times, but I was terribly embarrassed that maybe a crowd would come along.

It was breezy, and I could feel my dress blowing back and forth so I know that sometimes people could see my panties if they were watching. Every once in a while I could hear cars drive slowly by, taking a good look, I guess, but they probably didn't realize I was stuck. After all, I had a half-full grocery cart right there. People honked a couple of times, and I heard some guy say "Wow! Look at that ass!" Thinking about that, how people could look at me and I couldn't do anything about it made me feel... well, it made me feel a bit naughty.

Then I had an idea. I had a cell phone in my purse. Glenn was going to kill me because he doesn't like me going out dressed like that, but I had to call him. He could at least cover me up and then get me out or maybe go get some help from someone who wouldn't get a kick out of seeing my butt sticking up in the air.

"The way my arm was in there, it was crossed over the other one, so I really couldn't even move my free arm very far. It was sort of like this." And she leaned over the coffee table showing her right arm pinned downward under her chest and her left arm extended over her head where it would have been stuck. "After a long time I fished the phone out of my purse but I couldn't bring it to my ear or even read it. I knew how to get Glenn's office number from memory on the speed dial, so I poked in his number. Just as the phone was ringing, I thought I felt someone touch me! I felt this rustle at my back and then a big gust of wind just blew the dress up over my back. I was just standing there in nothing but my panties!"

Again she paused for us to get a mental picture. It wasn't hard. I couldn't resist asking, "What kind of panties were you wearing?"

"Wouldn't you know I'd picked a bikini pair? They were white with little blue flowers, kind of, you know, short. They didn't cover much. I mean, you could probably see a lot of my ass, if that's what you want to know." She seemed embarrassed even now, reliving the experience.

"So what did Glenn say?"

"I don't really know. I couldn't get the phone to my ear. I just yelled 'Hey! I'm stuck in the car', and I heard him say 'What?' and some other stuff, and I yelled, 'Hey Glenn, come help me. I'm at the grocery store!' and he said 'What?' again, and 'Speak up. Why don't you pick up the phone', and I said again, 'I'm stuck' and he said 'I'm at work. Take a cab!' and I said, 'No! No! Come get me!' I think he said 'OK. I'm coming,' but I couldn't be sure. Then he hung up. I just stood there and hoped Glenn would come soon."

"So did he get there?" Martha wanted to know. We were all shaking our heads and chuckling, glad it wasn't us.

"No. I just stood there not knowing what to do, when I heard what sounded like a pickup driving around. Some guy yelled, 'Hey! Look at that!' and then the sound of the pickup got louder and pulled up right beside me with one of those big loud mufflers and a big nasty cloud of diesel. The motor kept running and this guy's voice said, 'Hey, little lady. Watcha doin'?'

"I swallowed and then said, 'I'm stuck in here. Can you guys just go away?'

"'It's a free country.'

"Then can you help me out?

"'Don't know as I want to. What do you think, Jim? Should we help this little lady get unstuck?'

"The motor to the pickup turned off. 'I'm not so sure SHE wants to. You're probably pretty proud of that little ass, aren't you, lady. Let's take a look.' I heard two doors slam. I heard footsteps, and then felt someone pat my ass once. The voice that spoke was confident, but not unkind. 'Are you hurt, ma'am?'

"No," I replied. "Just embarrassed. My husband's gonna kill me."

"He rubbed my ass gently as he said, 'We'll get you out, ma'am. We just need a moment to appreciate such beauty.' He patted again a couple of times and then squeezed one of my buns. 'You have to forgive me. I don't come across something like this every day.' I noticed that he didn't do anything to cover me back up."

We were wide-eyed and shocked. "Oh my God!" "Did they rape you?"

"No," Ev replied. "He wasn't a bad guy, and sorta good looking. They were just big kids, in their twenties.

"So then he stuck his head in the trunk with me. 'Let's see what we got here.' Almost immediately, he hollered back out, 'It's darker than a welldigger's asshole in here. Jake, get me the flashlight.' I heard the sound of things banging around in the pickup as the stranger talked to me. 'Hi, I'm Jim. Now how'd you get yourself in a mess like this, little lady?'

"I heard Jake say, 'Here ya go, Jim.' Using the flashlight, Jim tried to get a look at where my finger was caught. We had to wrestle quite a bit to make room and eventually we wound up parallel to each other with both of our asses sticking up. He finally managed to get a good look at where I was stuck. 'Whoo-eee. You got 'er in there good. We might have to cut off that wedding band. You want to lose that wedding band?' and he winked at me.

"Not today." I replied.

"He grinned and reached back to pat me again on the ass. 'I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that!' I said.

"I think he was genuinely abashed. 'Sorry. I guess I just got a little carried away. I'm not a bad guy, really. We'll get you out of here, honey, don't you worry.' He popped out for a moment, rummaged around in the pickup, and returned with a hacksaw. But there wasn't enough room for him to use that, so he went back and got some kind of file. He got back into position, with both of our asses sticking out again, and started to file away the metal around where my finger was stuck. It was very slow going.

"Then I heard Jake outside. 'You two should see yourselves. Hey! I'm gonna get the camera.' The pickup door slammed again and then I heard the sound of a camera clicking.

"'Jake!' Jim said, 'Put that damned thing down.'

"'Wait till you see THIS!' Jake hollered, giggling. And suddenly I felt my panties pulled all the way down to my feet! Jake was going to take pictures of my bare ass! And my pussy! 'Moon for me baby!' he said.

"Hey!" I yelled, but my companion in the trunk thought he'd accidentally pinched me.

"'Sorry. I'll be more careful.'

"Meanwhile, I was wrestling around with my legs, trying to spread my legs to maybe get the panties back up, and bobbing my ass up and down, and trying to kick back at Jake. Jim thought I was just being restless and said, 'Hold still, honey". It didn't do any good anyway, wrestling around, so eventually I gave up.

I must have been a sight. And it was really uncomfortable. If I hung down the edge of the trunk cut into my stomach, and if I stood up straight my back was bent uncomfortably, and if I bent my legs they cramped, so eventually I just had to spread my legs wide and stand there. You know, I really shouldn't admit this to you girls, but standing there with my pussy wide open for some strange guy to look at, when I couldn't do anything about it, and the breeze blowing over it, well... it made me feel kind of sexy. I was embarrassed to death, but I finally just decided to let Jake have a good look.

Things got totally quiet out there. Suddenly, after a few minutes, I felt somebody's hand -- I guess it was Jake's -- start to touch my ass. Then I felt it rub up and down over my pussy. 'Hey! Stop that! I mean it!' and Jim realized something was going on. He pulled out of the trunk and when he saw what had happened he hollered, "God dammit Jake, you fuckin' juvenile moron asshole. What did you do that for? Don't you know when something's gone too...' but he didn't have time to finish. I heard tires screeching and Glenn's voice close up.

"'Ev, what the hell is going on here! What are you guys looking at? Ev? What are you doing?'

"I hollered 'I'm stuck!'

"Then Glenn hollered, 'What did you do to her panties? Gimme that camera!'

"Then the one guy says, 'Hey! Back off. We were just trying to help her'

"And Glenn says, 'Yeah. It looks like you were helping her alright!'

"Then I heard kind of a slap, and then some terrible swearing and scuffling and banging on metal. And then I heard a whole lot of footsteps, and some other men yelling, 'Hey! Break it up!' then someone said "Whoa! Wouldja look at that!" and women saying "Do you believe her?" and "Don't look honey." Then I heard something like a car crash, and soon after that a siren; it must have been in the neighborhood. I was yelling, "Hey! Cover me up!" but nobody could hear me with the boxing match and whatever else going on out there.

"So I'm there thinking, 'Hey, what about me?' I thought it took forever but eventually I felt myself covered up with something, I believe it was a blanket, and another head poked in. Would you believe it? It was my next door neighbor, the volunteer firefighter. 'OK. Ev. We'll get you out. I'm going to have to cut that wedding band. He had some kind of pliers thing that slipped over the band and quick as that, he cut me loose."

We all looked at each other. I spoke first. "I guess Glenn didn't literally kill you."

"I thought he would, but he was pretty understanding. I guess he figured I'd been punished enough. Besides, when the story came out and the pictures started showing up on the internet it was time to move on. It turns out Jake wasn't the only one with a camera. Remember this happened shortly before we moved here."

Martha thought a moment about how to phrase her question. "So the pictures are out on the internet. I suppose they're... I suppose they're still out there...?"

"No way," Ev said firmly. "No way. I'm not showing them to you," and we just left it at that.

We said our goodbyes and went home. I wondered what juicy tales I would hear the next time we got together. When I got home, I poured a glass of water, sat down at the computer keyboard, brought up Google, typed, "Slickrock stuck milf jpg" and sat back.

********

Hey, you! Yeah, you!

I sure hope you enjoyed this. As long as you're here, why not leave a comment and a vote? Let me know if you'd like the church ladies to tell more stories.