Slight Bondage, Of A Sort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

He spread a light cloth over me as I drifted off to sleep. I have no idea how much time passed, but I was slowly awakened again by his kisses and touching. The covering was gone and the dress was hanging down each side of the table. Except for his original earlier question about my comfort, he had still not said a word.

Now he spoke and asked if I was comfortable. When I said yes, he smiled and said thank you to me. I started to ask him to untie me now, but instead I noticed him rotating the two supports that my legs were on. He rotated them until I was fully opened again. Then he bound my ankles around the leg support and removed the drawstrings from them. A soft leather belt was secured about my waist and neck, he put full soft leather mittens on my hands and secured them and then he freed my arms. I had no loose fingers to remove the belts and he began again.

He teased my breasts again with the ice cubes and then began a slow sensual massage. His fingers formed small rolls of my skin and he traveled up and down my body with those little rolls. When he reached my head I put my arms around his neck and pulled his face to my own. He kept his hands busy as I tried to devour his tongue. We were each out of breath when he slowly pulled away. I called his name and begged him to come closer.

When he did, I asked him to remove his own clothing so that I could see and touch him, too. He did a slow strip-tease as those muscles slowly came into view. He was going to stop at the briefs but I urged him to remove them also and he did.

His cock was rigid in those briefs and it took him a moment to free himself before it sprang up and out. He had the most delicious cock, and after wanting it for so long I feasted my eyes on its arrival. I asked him if there was someway that he could bring it to me and he surprised me by lowering the tables and then I found that the headrest could be lowered, too. He stopped with my head back at an angle and asked me if I was sure. I was definite in my response and my mouth was watering from wanting to taste him.

He stepped forward until I could reach it and guide it slowly to my lips. My mittened hands could only grab around it as I used one to cup him and the other to hold him. I pulled softly and he stepped closer until I could kiss it. My tongue reached out and I felt the ridge around his head and the full rigidity of his cock. He was as ready as I was. I began with a slow teasing lick with an occasional kiss, but I couldn't maintain it and had to have him in my mouth. Now both hands went back and grabbed his tight, firm, butt and pulled him as close as I could while feeling it glide deeply into my mouth. His mouth went to my tummy and his tongue circled my navel while his hands worked on my throbbing breasts and nipples. I was in ecstasy but as long as his hands and mouth stayed away from my pussy then I could concentrate on what I was doing for him.

I tasted the fluid he must have released from our earlier efforts and he was delicious. I massaged him with my cheeks and my tongue and my throat. He responded with a soft moan and began thanking me. His hips began to move and his cock was retracted and then returned with more strength and urgency. His need was powering my own as I worked to satisfy him. I was being controlled, but controlling my controller. It seemed a paradox as I worked and enjoyed. He couldn't hold out for long the way I was working him, but he did his best. When he finally peaked he drove it deep into my waiting mouth and I felt him shiver as my mittened hands felt his cheeks tighten and I heard his ragged breathing. He was over the top in a moment and I felt and tasted the pulsation of his discharge. He filled me and was still cumming when I had to turn my head to try and get another breath.

With him and the thick sticky fluid in my mouth, I finally managed a gasp of welcomed air and dove again onto him. He filled my mouth and kept cumming as I swallowed repeatedly and sucked for more. Finally, the pulsations began to slow and the discharge began to diminish. I was amazed to find that I'd only lost a few drops out of the corner of my mouth and I used my tongue to clean them and him. He collapsed over me and his head came to rest on my stomach. He was gasping for air and I, too, found it hard to breathe. I finally asked him to move so that all of his weight was not on me.

When he did finally move, he raised the neck rest again, and weakly walked around to stand between my legs. He was still breathing heavily when he started to thank me and his hand went to my pussy. He wiped and told me that I too must have been enjoying it as wet as I was. I definitely had enjoyed the experience. There is something about the restraints, the inability to control a situation, and the eroticism of a strong naked man wanting me that I can't ignore.

He kneeled and cleaned me, but his effort didn't stop then or there. Again he plunged into me face first and brought me back to that ledge and kept me there for several minutes. He must have sensed when the big cum was due, because he stood quickly, grabbed his cock and plunged it deep into me. His mouth had left me well lubricated and there was no pain, just a comfortable stretching and filling that rocked my sanity.

He lunged deeply, withdrew, lunged and repeated again and again. My pussy responded to each thrust by grabbing his cock and trying to hold it and pull it back in. He bent over me as he worked, and the strength in his cock and his lips at my breasts were overpowering. He tongued a nipple in and reached one hand up to bruise a breast as the other hand went under my hips and raised me even further. Although I was secured, I managed to move enough to join in the action and a few moments of sheer pleasure consumed me before passion peaked again. His face was a mask of sheer pleasure and concentration as he impaled me. We climaxed together and communicated mutual need between us.

With his climax over, and his cock still filling me, he released the nipple and stretched himself forward until our lips met. I could taste the mixing of our prior efforts and the taste was as sweet as any fruit I've had. He was a marvelous and dedicated lover that I began to cherish.

Still spent of energy, he slowly brought the legs of the table together, closing my legs, and then released the buckles on the waist and neck straps. He removed the mittens and helped me to sit up. Our sweat studded bodies clung together as we embraced. We kissed again, and he quietly asked if I wanted to go home now. Was he kidding? I not only had just had the most, but the greatest sex I'd ever experienced and I'd already made up my mind to get him spread-eagled like I was -- standing and lying. I had a few things that I, too, wanted to explore more fully.

He carried me into the bedroom and we climbed under the sheets for a few hours of rest before I was going to ask him about those posts on the bed, the mirrors in the room and the round bed. The chair in the shooting gallery downstairs was still on my mind, too. He built this house, so he must know what he intended to do here. I'll write more about those experiences at a later time -- meanwhile, it looks like he's waking up and he's promised something else and so I'll stop now.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12