Slightly Broken

Story Info
Sister helps brother fix his love life.
1.3k words
3.19
32.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First story so... wish me luck! Haha!*

*No seriously, and positive feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated is greatly appreciated.*

=============

It was my typical night out, going to a bar alone...

Drinking... alone.

But at the same time... watching.

I felt none of the feelings I should have felt, as I've seen the same scene to many times for it to affect my guilt or shame.

I was only in a state of boredom, and I was looking for a way out. That's when I heard the bar entrance ring as the door swung open to reveal a woman of incredible stature. She walked into the room, obviously high profile and self conscious of her own attractiveness. Yet she showed off in an elegant fashion that didn't boast a, "hey look at me, I'm hotter than you" kind of aura. She walked calmly and coolly to the booth in the far corner of the bar.

"They always pick that spot..." I thought to myself.

I studied her closer, and me, being a man, felt my eyes attracted to the curves of her tight dress, and the way the fabric of dark red hues stretched and tightened over her sizable breasts and ass. I trailed my eyes up her body until it rest upon her pretty face: smooth jawline, full red lips, and clear green eyes that were only complimented by her carefully laid makeup.

"That's the one," I thought again, perhaps for the thousandth time throughout my time here at the bar.

I studied her even closer, this time ignoring the sexual desires I had and instead searching for signs that she wasn't already taken. I would hate to get into a fight with a boyfriend I didn't know about or start problems her date. But as the night wore on, I saw no ring, and no searching from her eyes, waiting for someone to come join her. She simply sat there drinking some type of margarita, all alone at the booth...

I got up to use the bathroom, watching her out of the corner of my eye as I prepared for my next move. As soon as I passed through the door I saw her look up and I glanced away to keep her from noticing my stare, before going to the mirror in the men's room to look more presentable.

I'd say I have a good build, and the marine training I've received and near ten years of taekwondo I practiced left me with a muscly and toned body. I thank god for a strong metabolism (it keeps fat out of my face for a well preserved jawline) as I fix my hair, adjusting my jacket until feeling that I was as presentable as I was gonna get at the moment.

However, as I open the door, I am immediately shoved to the wall. I let out a grunt mixed with a not-so-manly gasp as my back hits the bricks.

"What was that?" said a woman's voice, laughing at my state of slight shock.

I take a closer look at the woman in front of me and realize it's the girl I had watched walk into the bar.

Well this was a first...

"Well I mean it's not everyday that some hot chick slams you into a wall is it?" I said, realizing I was already getting flirtatious.

"Oh..." she said, tracing a finger down my chest, "and just who is this 'hot chick'?"

I place a hand around the small of her back and pulled her closer, "I know this ritual already..." I thought to myself before saying, "Take a guess."

"Hmmm if I get guess right can I have a reward?" Her face got closer to mine as she got on her toes until our noses were grazing each other. Her hot breath on my mouth inviting me to attack her lips.

"Sure, that is if you're correct on the first try..."

"Then..." she trailed off pretending to think before whispering in my ear, "Is it me?"

"Yes."

"You know I saw you staring at me the entire time right?" she said pulling away slightly.

"Hmm, I guess I wasn't subtle enough," I say as I can't help but let my mouth expand into a wide grin.

"Can I have my reward now?"

"Come and get it..."

We immediately devour each other's lips, feeling our tongues dance on one another as I pull her closer, trying to feel all of her on me. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss as I reach down lower and lower, before earning a moan of approval for me to continue to her amazing ass. I squeeze gently before she hugs my neck even tighter, feeling her breasts push harder on my chest.

From there, it followed the script I was used to: we got to my car before making out even more before she got in her car and we drove to the nearest hotel. Once in our rooms we immediately stripped and I tested the waters of foreplay, seeing if she would like it or not. Seeing as how spontaneous she was however, we got right to the sex and we fucked like wild animals. I had been a while since I had a partner who was as wild as her, but frankly, being wild was my absolute favorite. That and being as messy as absolutely possible.

We went on for hours just fucking, with us just laying on the bed, with me inside of her of course, when she was tired. Then we'd recharge and get right back to fucking until I came four times and her countless more. The morning came before we fell into a deep sleep.

The following day was always the same, I got up first, I changed, and I left her in the hotel room, before getting in my car and driving home again.

The trip home to my sister and parents was all too familiar. I had taken this route way too many times. "This should be the last time..." I thought aloud, but deep down I knew I probably wasn't ever going to stop.

I thought about the woman I had left in the hotel... I didn't even know her name.

However, the guilt that should have washed over me didn't, as I had been through this situation more times than I could count. She was probably already awake by now, wondering what she was doing all alone in a hotel room. "She'll live..." I said.

"She'll live..." I repeat, but this time not for her, but for a girl I once knew. I thought about her again as I got home, heading straight for my room.

"She'll live..." I thought again and again in my head, ignoring my concerned younger sister's scolds for having played with another woman's heart.

"You need to stop doing this Daniel! How many girls is this now, huh?! What are we? You're toys to do with as you please? You're disgusting! You're-" I shut the door to my room and cut her off, feeling the pillow hug around my head as I lay down on my mattress.

"She'll live..." I thought again, familiar images of that girl yet again flashing in my mind.

I was too emotionally numb to feel anything for it, but that's the worst feeling of all... To know that you're so broken you don't feel anything at all. You feel hollow inside and you desperately want to scream, to cry, to do anything to let relieve your feelings and vent your anger and sadness.

"She'll live."

I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and it had been that way for several years.

"But she didn't."

The images still linger in my mind as I fall into a deep and restless sleep...