Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap and Slap around her face.

"Who the fuck said you could drink my wine?" He asked.

"No-one." She said.

"Get on the floor and pleasure my wife and stick your arse into the air." He commanded.

Gladys immediately pulled Bev off of her pussy and lovingly placed her on the floor. She climbed between the parted thighs that Bev offered to her and began to fuck Bev's pussy.

Meanwhile she felt her skirt being lifted up and over her back and then she felt a rough hand go between her legs and begin to play with her clit. Bev had warmed her up already and it did not take much rubbing from her Master David to make her cumm. She buried her head in to Bev's pussy as he did so and Bev also began to have an orgasm.

David just stood there and then he dropped his pants and began to insert his cock into Gladys's pussy. She was nice and wet and took David easily. She stopped sucking Bev for a moment and turned and said.

"Thank you Master."

"Just get back to licking my wife's pussy." Responded David.

"Yes Sir." Said Gladys.

She returned to what she was doing to Bev and soon she was able to make Bev cumm. Bev was not a big producer of juice but she let go with a good squirt into Gladys's face and she looked up and smiled at David. He gave her a wink back and he went back to fucking Gladys.

Bev meanwhile got up from under Gladys and went naked to the kitchen and prepared dinner for the three of them. When David had made Gladys cumm for a second time he pulled out of her and said.

"Get up bitch. You may now finish your wine."

Gladys hauled her large body off the floor and slumped onto the sofa. She picked up the wine glass and took a large gulp from it. It was soon gone and she placed the empty glass on the table next to her.

Bev came into the room and announced that dinner was ready. David and Gladys stood up and made their way to the dining room. When Gladys took her seat she was not prepared for the size of the portion that she was presented with. It was massive. The only saving grace was that she saw that Bev had made herself as big a portion.

She then gave David his dinner and that was just another normal sized portion. They began to eat and Bev and Gladys struggled through the portions that they had been given whilst David just watched on. He allowed them to have a glass of wine with their food and when they were finished he was pleased to see that both ladies had managed to finish all the food in front of them

"Gladys clear and wash the dishes I want to talk to Bev."

He waited for Gladys to retire to the kitchen and then he began to speak to Bev.

"So how are you doing darling? Is this what you really want because I can let Gladys go whenever I want."

"Please do not." Said Bev.

"It is indeed what I want and I am truly happy. All I need more than anything is to know that you still love me and want to still make love to me."

David picked her up and placed her onto the table. He pulled her forward so that her legs were hanging over the edge of the table and her pussy was right on the edge. He unzipped himself and placed his cock into her pussy. He slid in and began to fuck her.

Gladys had finished washing up and had come back in and saw the sight of Bev being made love to by her husband. She was extremely jealous but also aroused. David looked up and said.

"You may play with yourself Gladys."

"Yes Sir." She said.

As the married couple made love Gladys played with her pussy. She ripped her blouse open and began to play with her breasts. She soon made herself cumm because David had just made Bev cumm.

They all stood still for a moment and then David said.

"I am going for a shower. I suggest that you two get yourselves ready for the night ahead."

With he left the two ladies alone.

12