Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
Bev Continues her Feeding Regime.
3.5k words
3.75
12.6k
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Bev and Gladys spent the night going through the contents of the fridge. Bev ate a lot more than Gladys. She wanted to put on the weight as quickly as possible so that she could please both David and her Mistress Gladys. She could not get enough of the cream cakes and fatty food that they had bought that day.

At one point she was that full that she had to put her fingers down her throat and make herself sick so that she could make room to get some more food into herself. She kept on eating until she could eat no more and she was absolutely shattered. She looked across at Gladys who was just enjoying watching her gorge herself on the contents of the fridge.

"Are you enjoying what your Baby Girl is doing?" Bev asked.

"It is indeed a sexy sight." Replied Mistress Gladys.

"Especially when you had to make yourself sick so that you could gorge some more. You do know that you are going to have to clean that up in the morning and get rid of the horrible smell that I now have to try and get to sleep smelling. If I could reach you I would rub your face in it you disgusting cow."

"I am so sorry Mistress. I did not think about that I just wanted to have the food and get as much inside myself as I possibly could. I want to weigh myself and find out that I have put a couple of pounds on at least." Replied Bev.

"Well I am impressed at the voracious appetite that you have Baby Girl. I would never have thought one as small as you could fit in so much food. It is a marvel to watch and such a turn on that you want to be as big as your Mistress." Gladys replied.

"I always knew that David liked his women bigger and I never knew how to go about it. It has taken David and yourself to guide me through the process and for that I am eternally grateful and I have to admit that the thought of eating all this food has got me aroused."

"Can you stop eating for a minute?" Mistress Gladys asked.

"If you are telling me to stop eating of course I will." Replied Bev.

"I want you to stop eating for a while" Responded Gladys.

Bev took her head and her hands out of the fridge and turned to her Mistress and said.

"What is it that I can do for you Mistress?"

"Which hand have you got free? I cannot see in the dark and I cannot remember how Master David cuffed you up."

"I have my right hand free Mistress because I would not be so able to eat with my left hand." Replied Bev.

"Can you reach out and touch me Baby Girl?" Asked Mistress Gladys.

"I think I will be able to touch you Mistress." Replied Bev.

"Then I want you to masturbate me because the thought of you with all that food has got me turned on and I need to have some sexual relief."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Bev reached across and felt the naked thigh of her Mistress. She became instantly aroused and wished that her Mistress would touch her but she knew that would not be the case and she would end up sexually frustrated again but it was not going to stop her doing what her Mistress wanted.

She ran her hand up the leg of Mistress Gladys and then when she got to the top she asked her Mistress to open her thighs for her. By the light of the fridge she was just about able to see her Mistresses pussy. She reached out a hand and cupped the pussy of her Mistress. She heard her Mistress sigh and knew that her Mistress was aroused and it would not take long to make her cumm

She just held onto her pussy for a moment and then she went began to part the lips of her Mistresses pussy. When she did she found that her Mistress was highly aroused and was leaking pussy juice out in copious amounts.

Bev took a couple of fingers and inserted them into the pussy of Gladys. She heard Gladys sigh and she had not even begun to masturbate her yet. She wanted to make her Mistress cumm but she found that she was getting aroused herself and she knew that she would not get any relief from her Mistress. She was cruel like that.

She began to move her fingers in and out of her Mistresses pussy and could feel her Mistress begin to tense and she knew that she was close to bringing her Mistress to orgasm. She worked her fingers in and out of Gladys's pussy and she could not wait for her to orgasm. It always made her happy if she gave her Mistress an orgasm.

In and out her fingers went and her Mistress pushed up against her and she was soon able to insert a third finger into Gladys's pussy she was so slick. She went for her Mistresses pussy with abandon and felt her Mistress buck against her fingers.

In the dim light of the fridge Bev tried to find the clitoris of her Mistresses pussy. She eventually located it and she began to rub it with her thumb. This was too much for her Mistress and she began to have her orgasm. She grabbed hold of Bev's wrist so that she would not stop what she was doing.

Bev took her through her orgasm but still she worked on Gladys's pussy. She wanted to make it extra special for her Mistress tonight. No that was not true she always wanted to make it extra special for her Mistress because it normally meant that she got a pet from Gladys which was enough to make Bev happy. She did not ask for much.

In and out she moved her fingers. Harder and faster she fucked Gladys and her Mistress just kept on cumming and cumming. She got herself so worked up that she began to squirt fluid from her pussy into the air. There was so much of it that she hit Bev with some of her fluid.

Bev smiled to herself. She had really given her Mistress a good orgasm. She removed her fingers from Gladys's pussy and she licked them clean. She loved the taste of her Mistress and was only sad that in the position that she was cuffed she could not get to eat her Mistress because that would have completed her night for her and would have helped wash down the food she had eaten.

"Thank you." Said Gladys and she reached out a hand and stroked Bev's.

This made bev feel extra special. She had made her Mistress cumm and her Mistress was happy so that was enough to make Bev's night. She went back to the fridge and resumed her eating. She was determined to eat as much as she could that night and could not wait to get onto the scales to see if she had put any weight on.

Eventually she managed to hear her Mistress snoring. Bev sat there for a moment and ate another cake and got herself all aroused again. She wondered if she could get away with playing with herself. She was that horny that she thought she deserved to have an orgasm.

Tentatively she took her right hand and began to touch her breasts. She was soon able to get her nipples nice and erect and she only wished that she had someone to lick on her nipples. That would definitely take her to orgasm. She massaged her breast flesh and she pinched her nipple and she let out a little groan.

She looked up to make sure that she had not disturbed her Mistress. She waited for a minute and then she was satisfied that Gladys was still asleep and so she moved her hand down her body and cupped her pussy. She could feel her wetness and she could not wait to play with herself.

She gently began to caress the outer lips of her pussy and tried to relax and forget that Gladys was there. If she got caught then she would take the punishment that would be dished out to her but she needed to cumm.

She slowly opened up her lips and began to insert a finger into it. She did things nice and slowly and soon she had a finger buried inside of herself. She was that wet that she was able to insert a second finger. She spread her legs as far as she could in this position and then she began to masturbate herself.

In and out her finger went and she closed her eyes and got the image of herself looking about ten stone heavier and it just turned her on. She wanted to look like Gladys and she would do what she had to achieve that goal. It was too much for her and she soon had her orgasm. She had to bite her lip to stop from screaming out but as she had her orgasm came the light went on and in strode David.

Gladys continued to sleep and David walked up to Bev and whispered in her ear.

"What would your Mistress say if she knew that you had just given yourself an orgasm?"

"She would be upset David and she would want to punish me." Replied Bev.

"Would you like me to wake her up and tell her what you have done?" Said David.

"No please do not do that David. I will do anything that you ask if you do not let her know." Begged Bev.

David reached down and uncuffed Bev and said.

"Get yourself sorted and come and join me in the bedroom."

"Yes David." Bev responded.

"I will be there In about five minutes."

"I will be waiting for you." David said.

With that he turned the light back off and left Bev to get ready. Bev got herself up and managed to get the circulation back into her limbs. When she was happy that she could walk she left the kitchen and made her way upstairs. She went first of all to the bathroom. She passed water and then she brushed her teeth trying to get rid of the taste of the sick that she had expunged.

She gargled on some mouthwash and then she went to the bedroom. David was laid on the bed masturbating his cock. Bev began to salivate. She loved David's cock and he was such a good lover and she could not wait to make love to him. She climbed onto the bed and took David in her hand.

She wanked the shaft of his cock. She wanted to taste him so she got up on all fours and positioned herself so that she could get as much of David's cock into her mouth. She was able to take all of him and found her face buried in David's groin. She loved the scent of her husband. He kept himself so clean that he always smelt so good.

She moved her mouth up and down his shaft and although she knew that David would only cumm if he wanted to she still worked his cock with her mouth hoping that today might be the day that he allowed her to taste his cumm. She worked his cock for a good ten minutes and yet David showed no signs of letting her have his cumm.

Eventually David told her to stop and that she was not going to make him cumm that way today. David was in the mood to give Bev some satisfaction and he knew what one of her favourite positions was. He beckoned to her and said to her.

"Climb onto my cock and take it deep into your pussy."

Bev was more than happy to do so. David was being nice to her this morning and she was not going to give up this opportunity because she did not know when she would get the chance again. She re-positioned herself so that she was hovering over David's cock and then she lowered herself down.

She let out a groan as she lowered herself down onto his cock. She knew that when she got all the way down then she would feel really full. Once she got herself nicely imbedded on David's cock she began to move herself up and down on his shaft. She rubbed her clit at the same time and soon brought herself to orgasm.

This did not stop her. She continued to move up and down on the shaft of David and she gradually went into an orgasmic state and she thought that she was going to pass out from the pleasure that she was getting. She opened her eyes and looked down at David and saw that he was smiling up at her.

He loved these days when he could give pleasure to Bev. He liked to make her day and he also knew that she would be punished by Gladys when she found out what had happened. She would be pissed that David had taken Bev to his bed and not her and that would be taken out on Bev later on in the day.

Up and down Ben continued to move on David's shaft and she thought that she would not stop cumming but David had other ideas. He let her have one more orgasm then he took hold of her slight frame and pulled her off his cock. He laid her done on the bed and began to kiss her and Bev just melted. She loved the way that David kissed her.

He pecked at her lips and then he prised her mouth open and they entwined tongues and kissed as the husband and wife that they were no matter how perverse their lives were going. David kissed her for a good fifteen minutes and he managed to make Bev cumm just with his kisses. When she had cumm once more he pulled her up and put her on all fours.

David left her on all fours and went to the bedside drawer. He took out a tube of lubrication and brought it back onto the bed. He spread Bev's arse cheeks and lubed up her arsehole and then he lubed up his finger and his cock.

He knew that Bev found this uncomfortable but he was going to fuck her arse and he was going to deposit his cumm into Bev's arse. She knew what was coming and she tried to relax and allow David to have his pleasure.

David told Bev to keep her arse cheeks spread for him and then he took his lubed finger and slowly began to insert it into her arse. She could feel the digit begin to penetrate and found that at first it was not a bad sensation. David inched his finger in slowly because he did not want Bev to feel too full too quickly.

Once he had got his finger into her arse he began to move it in and out as if he was fucking her with his cock. Bev began to sigh. Once he started to fuck her arse with his finger she actually began to enjoy herself. It was just the initial penetration that she should did not like.

"You may play with your clit if you want." Said David.

David knew that she liked to take an active part in their sex games and he was pleased to see that she got her hand and began to play with her clit. She rubbed it nice and fast and soon David had his finger moving in and out of Bev's arse quite quickly. He lubed his second finger up and began to insert that into her arse.

She could feel the discomfort as the second finger penetrated her but she knew that it needed to be done if she was going to accommodate his cock in a couple of minutes. It was a struggle but David managed to get the second finger into her arsehole. He used his fingers to open up her arsehole he held it like this for a minute so that her arsehole would stay open.

Once he had spread her Bev began to rub her clit even faster. She used her other hand to pull on her nipples. She loved the mixture of pleasure and pain and she soon began to have her orgasm. She was in a position that meant all she could do was let her pussy juice drip down her thighs and onto the bed.

David noted this and knew what she would be doing later that day. In and out his fingers moved and Bev continued to rub her clit. She was now beginning to enjoy the sensation of feeling so full with David's fingers and she knew what would be coming soon. She felt her arsehole was stretched enough that she would be able to accommodate his cock.

David fingered her arse for a couple of minutes then he withdrew them and lubed his cock some more. He loved his wife and he wanted her to enjoy the moment as much as he would when he deposited his cumm into her.

He positioned himself in line with her arsehole and slowly inch by inch he began to feed it in. it was not the length that Bev struggled with it was the girth. Although David had prepared her as best as he could she still struggled to accommodate him when he pushed his way in. She began to shed a tear at the pain but also at the pleasure of the situation.

She began to relax and she found she actually wanted to be full of his cock. She looked over her shoulder and said.

"Give it to me David. Give it all to me."

David loved it when she verbalised her feelings during sex and it always made him even hornier. He inched his cock and Bev stopped playing with her clit for a moment and spread her arse cheeks as wide as she could so that David would be able to get all of his cock inside of her arse.

David smiled down as his wife became an actual participant in the love-making. It meant that they were a couple and that they were working together for the pleasure of each other. Finally he was buried up to the hilt in her arse and his balls hit her arse cheeks.

Once he was satisfied that he could give her no more he began to move his cock in and out of her arse. He held onto her hips and Bev let go of her arse cheeks to trap him there and she went back to rubbing her clit. She wanted another orgasm and with David buried in her arse she knew that it would not take her long to cumm again.

David worked her arse harder and faster and Bev tried to keep time with the rubbing of her clit but it became too much for her and she had another orgasm this time bigger and better than the last one. She was flooding the bed with her love juice and she knew that this would be turning David on no end. He loved to make her cumm.

David tried his hardest to control himself but the sight of Bev masturbating herself through orgasm after orgasm was too much for him and he began to feel his balls harden and he knew that he was on the verge of giving her arse his cumm.

He was polite enough to warn her.

"I am going to cumm in your arse Bev." He said.

She looked over her shoulder and said.

"Give it to me David. Give me all the cumm that you can."

That was enough for the both of them and together they exploded. David filled her arse with his cumm whilst Bev just continued to pour pussy juice out on to the bed. Eventually David and Bev both stopped cumming and they collapsed onto the bed. David withdrew his cock from her arse and wrapped his arms around her.

He whispered in her ear.

"We had better get you back to the kitchen before Gladys wakes up."

"Yes>" Replied Bev.

David picked her up and with pussy juice dripping everywhere and his cumm leaking out of her arse he took her back to the kitchen and re-attached her to the cuff. David turned and left Bev and Gladys as they were.

Bev knew that Gladys would be able to see the spunk now pooling out of arse and she would definitely smell the love juice she was leaking. She knew that Gladys would not be happy that David had chosen to take his wife to his bed and give her his cumm and she would want to take it out on Bev that day. Bev smiled to herself. It would be worth it.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers