Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 09

Story Info
David takes Gladys to his bed.
2.9k words
3.64
8.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Gladys was in the kitchen making dinner for the three of them and was jealous of Bev. It should be her sat with David enjoying a glass of wine. She was not designed to be a cook to people. She thought she had left that part of her life far behind but David had brought her to her knees so quickly and she could not work out how he had sussed her out so quickly.

She did as she was told and made dinner for the three of them and thought how thankful she was that David was not a vindictive man. Her previous Master used to make her eat off the floor and ended up treating her like a dog instead of a human being. She smiled to herself. She had found a good Master in David and she had got her own play toy as well.

When dinner was ready she served it up and called David and Bev to the table. She placed the food in front of them and then she went back to the kitchen and brought in the nicely chilled bottle of wine. She served them each a glass and then she sat down with the two of them and together they ate their food.

At the end of the meal it was Bev's turn to wash up and once she was in the kitchen David began to speak to Gladys.

"So Cunty how are things with you?"

"They are good Master." She replied.

"Are you glad or sorry that you came across Bev?"

"On the whole I am glad that I found Bev but I would like to sleep in a bed once in a while." She said.

"Do you think that you deserve to be able to sleep in a bed Cunty?"

"I am trying to be a good slave Master and I would like to be rewarded with just one night in a bed."

"What about poor Bev does she not deserve to be put to bed sometime? Has she not been a good slave to you?"

"Yes Sir she has and I could not ask for more but I think she might object at the moment."

"Why do say that?"

"She wants the contents of the fridge. She really longs to be built like me."

"Come with me please Sir." Said Gladys.

David got up and followed Gladys. She went towards the kitchen and silently she opened the door. Together they looked through the door of the kitchen and what David saw amazed him. As Bev washed a dish she would go to the fridge and take out an item of food and eat it and then she would go back to doing the dishes.

It had become an obsession with Bev to get as large as she could as quickly as she could. She had not made it to the scales yet but she was determined that she would get there so that she could weigh herself and find out if she had put on any weight at all.

David and Gladys stepped away from the kitchen and David said.

"Let's go to bed.

Gladys smiled to herself. It was going to be amazing to be in bed with her Master and she hoped that he would give her his cumm. She had not had it in her pussy since she had been in the house and hoped that today would be the day.

David turned and made his way upstairs and Gladys followed behind him. They made it to the Master Suite and David took his place on the bed. He got out his cock and began to masturbate it. He was soon erect and he could not wait to see the naked body of Gladys.

He looked at Gladys and told her.

"Strip for me Cunty."

Gladys suddenly felt very self- conscious. She did not like to strip. She was overweight and her movements were no longer as graceful as they once had been. It did not help when David said.

"Try to make it as sexy as you can."

Gladys tried to remember what she would have done if it had been her old Master asking her to do it and she was ten stone lighter than she was now.

She tried to move her body as sexily as she could but when David began to laugh at her she knew that she was making an idiot of herself.

"Just stop." Said David.

"Just take your clothes off and get your butt onto the bed so that I can fuck you and kick you out of my bed again."

Gladys was dismayed. She thought that she was going to get to spend the night with her Master but he wanted her only for her body and for sex. She decided that she better take this opportunity to give him the best sex that he had experienced as this was going to be her one opportunity to impress her Master and she was not sure when she would get the chance again.

She began to unbutton her blouse and soon she had it open and she let it slide down her arms and dropped it to the floor. She then reached round and began to unzip the skirt that she was wearing and dropped that down her legs and stepped out of it. She stood there in just her underwear and David was not impressed.

"What the fuck is that you have got on." He bellowed.

"It was all I could find this morning." Bleated Gladys.

"Well it is not good enough. I want to see you dressed in sexy lingerie from now on."

"Yes Master." She said.

"Do you want me to take it off?" Gladys asked.

"I want you to take it off and put it in the bin and as punishment for wearing such disgusting things you will not wear underwear for the next week."

"Yes Master." Gladys replied.

She quickly removed the offensive items and stood there naked in front of David.

"Turn around and show me your arse." He said.

Gladys did as she was told. She turned round and showed David her arse. David noticed that it was still red from the punishment that she had previously received. He smiled to himself satisfied that he had done a good job on her arse.

"Spread your cheeks for me."

Gladys reached round and spread her arse cheeks for David and he got a good view of her pussy from behind and he found that his erection got stronger and he could not wait to fuck her.

"Come and join me on the bed." David said.

Gladys turned round and climbed onto the bed and shuffled up and laid there next to David.

"What can I do to make you happy?" Said David.

"Just make love to me Master." Replied Gladys.

"I never make love to anyone but Bev but I will fuck you." Said David.

"Thank you Master." Said Gladys although she was dismayed inside.

She so wanted to be emotionally involved with her Master but there was no way that David was going to allow her to get inside his head.

"You may suck my cock now Cunty." David said.

Gladys knew that this was a futile exercise but it was all part of the game to David. He knew that he could cumm when he wanted to and he wanted to see Gladys try and make him cumm.

Gladys moved down the bed and looked at David's cock. She loved the way that he kept it shaved and suspected that he probably waxed it. She took it in her hand and began to masturbate it. She used short strokes concentrating on the head of his cock to try and stimulate him. David let out a sigh. She was good at what she was doing.

He could if he relaxed let himself cumm but he closed his eyes and took himself to a place that had nothing to do with sex. It was his way of distracting himself from cumming.

Gladys worked her hand up and down the shaft of his cock and gradually she let her strokes get longer until she pulled his foreskin right back. She pulled a little too hard she got carried away and received a slap on the arse for her efforts. She slowed down and began to concentrate on what she was doing.

Gladys bent forward and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head and ran her head round the rim and licked it for a good ten minutes. She moved her mouth down the shaft until she had all of David's cock In her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock and worked it as hard as she could and she thought she must be able to make David cumm.

David was debating in his head whether or not he should give her his cumm or not. He thought back to the morning and the fact that he had deposited his cumm in Bev's arse and was thinking that perhaps it was only fair that he did the same to Gladys tonight. She had been good to him after all.

"Stop sucking my cock Cunty and come and sit on my lap."

Gladys pulled herself off of David's cock and climbed onto his lap. He told her to lower herself onto his cock and fuck him.

Gladys straddled the lap of David and lowered herself down onto his erect shaft. She buried herself right up to the hilt with his cock and then she began to fuck it. She bounced up and down on David's lap and soon felt her orgasm coming. She could not control it and she knew that she would probably get herself into trouble for doing it but it would be worth it.

She bounced faster and harder on his cock and soon she started cumming. It was a big one and she began to scream and wail. She covered David in her pussy juice. David was not happy but he would deal with that at a later point. For now he would let her have her pleasure. Up and down she went and David reached out and took her breasts in his hands.

He began to twist her nipples and this just turned her on even more. She could feel her second orgasm begin to build within her and she tried her hardest to control herself but she could not stop it cumming and soon she released second dose of pussy juice into the lap of David. She bounced harder and faster on David's cock she wanted to make him cumm as well.

David looked at her and said.

"Get on all fours and I will give you my cumm."

Gladys moved as quickly as she could and climbed off of his cock and got herself on all fours. She so wanted to feel her Master cumm deep inside her pussy. God she had not felt this aroused in a long time and she so needed it.

She placed herself and opened her arse cheeks so that her Master David could slide his cock into her. She knew that she would cumm again when he came inside of her. David eyed her pussy up with his cock and then he plunged into her. He began to fuck her so hard that she had her head buried in the pillow.

She wanted to scream out she was cumming that much. With each stroke David slapped her arse cheek and this just enhanced her pleasure. She loved the mixture of pleasure and pain and she pushed back on David's cock to get as much of him inside of her as she possibly could.

David continued his fucking of Gladys from behind and then he scooped up some of her pussy juice and lubed up his fingers. As he fucked her pussy he began to play with her anus. He wanted to penetrate her knowing that she would cumm some more.

He parted her arse cheeks and slowly he began to insert a finger into her arse. He fed it in inch by inch until he was buried deep inside of her. He began to move his finger in and out of her arse as he continued to fuck her pussy.

Poor Gladys could not handle the pleasure that she was feeling. She was cumming that much it was just running out of her and she knew what her job would be after David had finished fucking her but at this moment in time she did not care. She was being allowed the freedom to cumm on her Master's cock and that just enhanced her pleasure.

She was screaming that loud that in the kitchen down stairs Bev had stopped eating from the fridge and had pulled her knickers down and was fingering her pussy. She was pleased her Mistress was getting fucked by David. It would hopefully make her happy. She moved her fingers in and out of her pussy.

David decided that it was time to cumm. He increased the rhythm of his fucking and the speed with which he was fingering Gladys's arse and then he shouted out.

"I am going to cumm inside of you bitch."

"Please Master give me all the cumm that you want." Pleaded Gladys.

These were the words that David wanted to hear and he began to unload his cumm deep into her pussy. This sent Gladys over the edge again and she had a massive orgasm that made her look like she was pissing herself. She could not stop it from coming.

David gave her four good spurts of his cumm then he pulled out of her. He kept his finger buried in her arsehole and brought her to one final orgasm and Gladys just collapsed onto the bed. She was sexually exhausted and she could have taken no more. David pulled his finger out of her arse and then he said to her.

"I am going to have a shower. You need to clean this place up so that I can sleep in the bed tonight."

"Yes Master." Gladys replied.

She turned to her Master and said.

"May I ask you something Master?"

"Of course you can Cunty." Replied David.

"Why did you give me your cumm tonight?"

"It is because I gave it to Bev this morning and I thought that it was only fair that I did this to yourself tonight."

"Thank you Master."

"That is okay. Now get up and clean the bed for me."

Downstairs Bev had brought herself to orgasm and then she went back to the fridge and started eating again. She was now as obsessed with food as she was with sex. Suddenly she heard.

"Baby Girl I need you."

Reluctantly she pulled herself out of the fridge and climbed the stairs to where the voice had come from. It was from the Master Suita and she walked in. She could smell the sex in the air and she knew that Her Mistress had received a good fucking. She could also see the spunk dripping out of her and with mixture of the pussy juice it looked like a swimming pool.

"You will help me make this bed for Master David." Said Mistress Gladys.

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Together they stripped the bed and re-made it for David. David had his shower and then he slipped into his silk pyjamas and dressing gown and went downstairs and poured himself a whisky and thought about what he was going to do next.

The ladies changed the bedding then Mistress Gladys turned to Bev and said.

"I need showering and I need to find something better to put on than what I have been wearing. Master David was not happy with what I was wearing tonight."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

She went to the en-suite and turned on the shower and let it warm up. She came back into the Suite and because her Mistress was so sexually exhausted she had to help her to the shower. She aided her Mistress into the shower and then she cleansed her.

She made sure to give her pussy a good clean and when she scooped out David's cumm and her Mistresses pussy juice she could not help but enjoy the taste of it. She wanted one day to be in bed with both of them and have them take advantage of her body anyway that they wanted. She was dreaming that much that she stopped cleansing her Mistress and was brought back to reality with a slap round the face.

"Oi concentrate on what you are doing." Said Gladys.

For the moment Bev forgot her dream and went back to cleaning her Mistress. When Gladys was happy that she was clean she stepped out of the shower and Bev dried her off. Bev then went to the suitcase that they had brought from Gladys's house and rooted through it. She found a pair of silk pyjamas that she thought David would like.

She took them back to Gladys and she seemed pleased with what she had chosen. She dressed her Mistress and was left alone as Gladys went downstairs to join her Master. Bev slipped out of her wet clothes and managed to get onto the scales. She was pleased to see that she had put on 3ilb's and knew that she was going in the right direction.

She slipped into a black negligee and towelling dressing gown because she knew that she would be spending the night attached to the fridge and went to join David and Gladys downstairs.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers