Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 10

Story Info
Bev gets punished and then makes love to her mistress.
3.7k words
3.65
17k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Over the next few weeks the house would settle into a routine. Gladys and Bev would go to work as normal and try to do their jobs but they would always find time to make love to each other. They would take their lunches together and go for a drive and find a quiet secluded spot and have sex and then Gladys would punish Bev and then they would return to the college and act as if things were no different.

At home David would be the boss of the house and he would decide on a daily basis who he was going to take to his bed and make love to or should I say have sex with. There was no love involved in these sessions. This was reserved for when they were in the front room and he and Bev would act as husband and wife and Gladys would be treated as the guest.

The only real difference was that David had softened slightly and had purchased a couple of mattresses that would be brought out at night and the women could sleep on them if they chose but neither of them tended to get much sleep because they had strict instructions that the fridge had to be emptied by the morning.

If this was not achieved then the punishment round would kick in. David would first of all punish Gladys for not supervising Bev and then Gladys would punish Bev for not emptying the contents of the fridge that night.

Gladys had settled well into the family. She had adopted her role as submissive to David and accepted the punishment that he would give to her and she would take it gladly and then she also enjoyed punishing Bev if she did not do things to the standard that Gladys expected and that was never good enough so she got to punish Bev all the time.

Things however were about to change and it was all David's idea. He wanted to adapt the house so that they could hold BDSM parties because he wanted to show his women off. However he did not want people in his house-that was his private domain. He had thought hard and long about the issue and then the idea had come to him.

There was a barn in the grounds of the house that had done nothing for years and really should have been knocked down. It was taking up valuable land and in this part of the country that was money that would be good in the bank but between him and Bev they made enough money that they did not need anymore. He had plans for the barn.

One day he made an appointment to go and see an architect friend to discuss the project. He knew that he could trust this architect because he was a dominant and his wife was his submissive. They sat in his office and discussed David's plans for the barn and ultimately what he wanted to turn it into to.

His friend made notes and agreed that it was a good idea but that perhaps it would be better to knock the barn down and start again. David listened to what his friend had to say and he had to admit that it made sense and that he would leave it to his friend to sort out the details and get back to him.

David returned home with a spring in his step and knew that he was going to have some fun tonight. By the time that he got home there was still no sign of the women. He assumed that they would have gone shopping for the day and that they would probably be home in about an hour's time. He poured himself a whisky and thought about his idea.

He could not wait for work to start on the barn. He would get his friend to put a huge tarpaulin over it and not tell the women what he had planned. He wanted to surprise them. He wanted to surprise himself also so he had told his friend that he had total control over what happened to the barn.

He sat there and enjoyed his whisky and waited for the ladies to come home. About an hour later and on his second whisky of the day David heard the car pull into the drive and he heard the girls get out of the car. He could hear Gladys's voice as she barked orders at Bev.

"Come on bitch help me out of the car."

He went to the window and looked out and what he saw made him very erect. Bev was dressed differently to how she had gone to work. She had on a tight white blouse which enhanced her breasts and it was pretty obvious that she had no bra on and she had completed the look with a black leather skirt that just about covered her buttocks.

When she stretched up to give Gladys a hand out of the car David got a good look at her naked buttocks and he became erect at the thought that Gladys would be looking down at her naked pussy and he could not wait to make love to her.

Gladys was helped out of the car and then she turned to Bev and said.

"Go on slut get the bags out of the car and bring them into the house."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

Bev went to the back of the car and began to unload the bags and David watched as she struggled with all the bags. There must have been eight of them and they were all heavily laden with food and Bev was really struggling.

It was not helped by the fact that when Gladys came into the house she closed the door behind her. David stood there and watched as Bev stood looking at the closed door with her hands full of the bags of food. David thought he would go and give her a hand but Gladys obviously had a plan in mind and he decided it was not his place to intervene.

He watched as Bev reached up and tried to open the door still holding onto the bags of food. She got hold of the handle and was doing well until one of the bags began to slip and then he heard the crash as the bag dropped to the floor. Gladys was quick to hear the crash as well.

She stormed to the door and flung it open and looked at the mess on the ground and looked with disdain at Bev.

"You stupid little bitch. That is good food and money you have just wasted."

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry Mistress." Said Bev.

"Sorry does not cut it missy." Replied Gladys.

"Bring the rest of the bags in and I will think about what I am going to do with you for this fuck-up." Said Gladys.

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

She struggled into the house with the rest of the bags and Gladys watched as she put the food away and then she looked at Bev and said.

"Strip for me bitch."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

David walked into the hallway still holding onto his whisky and looked at the scene that was unfurling in front of him. He was sporting an erection and someone was going to get fucked pretty soon.

Together David and Gladys watched as Bev removed the two items of clothing that she had on. It did not take her more than a minute before she was stood there naked in front of the pair of them. David had to admit that she looked even sexier now that she had begun to put on the pounds and he loved to have sex with her and grab hold of the handles of fat that she now had.

Once she was naked Gladys stepped forward and cupped her pussy and rammed a couple of fingers into it and began to masturbate it. Bev could not help it. She soon became very aroused as Gladys moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was fast approaching her orgasm when Gladys suddenly stopped pulled out her fingers, licked them clean and said.

"Now get down on your knees and clean that food up and you do not get up until it has all gone and I do not care if it makes you sick. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Gladys and David watched as naked Bev went to the front door and got down on her knees and began to eat at the food on the doorstep. In the meantime David went up to Gladys and said.

"Come and suck my cock. That has made me so horny."

"Yes Sir." Said Gladys.

David walked into the front room and dropped his trousers and his trunks and took his place in his usual seat and waited for Gladys to waddle into the room. It took her a little while but she eventually made it and managed to get down on her knees and looked at David's cock. She loved his cock and she was almost at the point of worshipping it.

Down on her knees she looked at David's cock for a minute and then she began to hold it in the palm of her hand. She loved the fact that David kept it so smooth -- it meant she did not get a mouth full of pubic hair which she hated. She just let his cock rest there in the palm of her hand.

David was in no hurry and he knew that Bev would be quite a while cleaning up the doorstep so he could allow Gladys to have her little bit of pleasure with his cock. He was contemplating whether or not he was going to cumm today and really give Gladys a present. He would decide when he saw how hard she worked his cock.

Gladys began to stroke the cock of David. She moved her hand up and down the shaft of the cock and soon she was lost in her own thoughts as she worked on the cock. She imagined that David was actually making love to her instead of having sex with her. She knew that this would never happen but it was her favourite fantasy.

Her hand moved up and down the shaft and she could feel it grow to its full erection and she knew that she was doing well with the work that she was doing on David's cock and she could not wait to take it into her mouth and taste it.

She worked the shaft for a good ten minutes and then she opened her mouth and began to take David's cock into it. She worked on the head of his cock before she moved her mouth and slid it down the shaft until it was totally buried in her mouth and was hitting the back of her throat and she was buried in his groin.

She let it rest there for a moment as she got used to her mouth being so full then she began to move her head up and down the shaft of the cock. She heard David groan in pleasure which was a first for her and she hoped that this signalled the fact that David was going to give her his cumm to swallow. It would make her day.

Gladys was spurred on by this groan and she worked her mouth harder and faster up and down the shaft. She put out her hand and began to massage the smooth balls of David. They felt so good in her hand she wanted to kiss them but she was concentrating on the shaft for the moment.

She swirled her tongue around the head of David's cock and again she heard David groan. She knew that he was on the verge of cumming and she was not going to let this opportunity go. She did not get to taste his cumm that often and she knew that it tasted ever so good and she was getting ready to receive it.

David reached down and held her head hard onto his cock and then he thrust forward and almost made Gladys gag as he began to spurt his cumm down the back of her throat. He gave her five good squirts of his cumm and Gladys was pleased that she was able to swallow it all down.

David pulled his cock out of Gladys's mouth and wiped it clean on the face of Gladys and then he said to her.

"Go and check on the progress of Bev and make sure that she is doing a good job."

"Yes Master." Said Gladys.

She struggled to get off her knees but she eventually managed it and walked out of the front room and went to check on the progress of Bev. She got there just as Bev was finishing up. Gladys had to admit that she had done a good job but she still needed to be punished for dropping the bag in the first place.

Bev stood up and said.

"I have finished Mistress. I hope you are pleased with the job that I have done?"

"I am very pleased and the doorstep looks really clean but you know that you still need to be punished for dropping the bag in the first place."

"I thought that was my punishment." Replied Bev.

"No Bev that was your humiliation. Now you need to be punished."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

"Let us go into the kitchen so that we can administer the punishment." Said Gladys.

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Gladys led the way and Bev followed behind. She did not mind this because she got to look at the wonderful arse of Gladys that she aspired to have. She knew that she was making progress but it was not happening fast enough for her but she could eat no more than what she was doing.

They eventually made it to the kitchen and Gladys told Bev to bend over one of the stools that were propped under the breakfast bar. Bev pulled out one of the stools and laid herself over it and stuck out her arse ready to receive her punishment. She wondered what her Mistress was going to use on her.

It was always something new and she quite often never got to find out what it was that had been used on her buttocks. It was almost an adventure for Bev because of the build-up of the anticipation that Gladys always created. She could not move that fast and she took her time to decide what to use to administer the punishment.

She rifled through the utensil rack but she thought that she had used most of these on Bev already and she wanted something different to use today. She was feeling particularly sadistic and she really wanted to take the passion that had built up within her whilst sucking David's cock out on Bev. She needed a release of energy.

She went to the cupboard in the kitchen and there she found exactly what she was looking for. Hanging there was a wooden coat-hanger and it was ideal to administer some punishment to Bev. She took it off the hook and waddled back into the kitchen and made it behind the butt of Bev and got ready to administer the punishment to Bev.

Gladys pulled the coat-hanger and brought it hard down on Bev's buttocks. Bev flinched but she did not move. She knew that if she did that this would only bring her further punishment and whatever Gladys was using had really stung and she did not want any more than the requisite six strokes that she normally received.

Gladys stepped back and looked at the effect that one stroke of the coat-hanger had produced to Bev's buttocks and she smiled at the result. Her buttocks had already begun to welt and she still had five more strokes to administer. She stepped back towards Bev and got ready to complete the punishment.

She pulled the coat-hanger back again and brought it as hard down as she could on Bev's buttocks. Five more times she did this and by the time that she had finished Bev's buttocks were covered in red welts. Gladys walked round to Bev's head and pulled it up by the hair ad looked into her eyes.

She could see the tears running down Bev's face and she was impressed that not once had Bev cried out whilst she had received the punishment. She was learning to be a good slave and Gladys decided that she would perhaps need to be a bit crueller to Bev because she had got into a comfort zone when it came to punishment.

She began to speak to Bev as if to further humiliate her and said.

"Do you know I have just sucked your husband's cock and he actually gave me his cumm and now I have got to administer punishment to the gorgeous arse of his wife? What a perfect day. All I need now is for someone to lick my pussy and do you know who that is going to be Bev?"

"I guess that would be my job Mistress." Responded Bev.

"You are learning. Let's go to the spare bedroom as Master David has not given us permission to use the Master Suite and I do not fancy asking him."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

Again Gladys led the way and Bev could not take her eyes of those glorious buttocks and now she was going to get the chance to make love to her Mistresses pussy. She hoped that she would get the chance to take those buttocks into her hands at some point. She was getting moist just at the thought of it.

They finally made it up the stairs and went into the spare bedroom and Bev watched as Gladys climbed onto the bed and made herself comfortable and looked up at Bev and said.

"Climb onto the bed and join me. I need a cuddle."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

She walked to the bed and climbed on and shuffled her way up until she was in line with Gladys. She opened her arms and Gladys rolled over and snugged into them. Bev made sure that she held her Mistress tight. She loved to feel her in her arms and she saw it as a reward that she was allowed to do such an intimate act with her Mistress.

They cuddled for a good ten minutes and without thinking about it. Bev moved her hands and began to caress the breasts of her Mistress. Gladys did not say anything. She was enjoying being snuggled and she was quite happy to allow Bev to touch her breasts as she was turning her on and it would enhance her cumm when she eventually allowed Bev to kiss her pussy.

Bev ran her hands over the breasts of her Mistress and watched as her nipples began to grow and she knew that she was arousing her Mistress and that her pussy would be very wet. Bev caressed the flesh of her breasts for a good few minutes and then she moved to her Mistresses nipples.

She rolled Gladys's nipples between her finger and her thumb and heard Gladys moan out loud. Gladys put out a hand and said.

"Get down between my legs and make love to my pussy."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

She moved down the bed and got down to the pussy of her Mistress. She could not see it clearly because of the chubby thighs of her Mistress. She had to physically pick up the legs of Gladys to part them enough so that she could get a good view of her pussy. Finally she had got Gladys's legs open enough that she could clearly see her pussy.

Bev reached out a hand and touched the pussy of her Mistress and felt how wet it was and she could not wait to taste it but first of all she wanted to play with it. She looked up at Gladys and said.

"May I pet your pussy Mistress?"

Gladys looked down at her and said.

"You may for a couple of minutes but not for too long. I am in need of an orgasm and I would rather have it sooner rather than later."

"Yes Mistress." Replied Bev.

Bev moved towards the pussy of Gladys and began to kiss it. She kissed it as she would the lips of her Mistress. She petted the pussy for a good five minutes until Gladys said.

"That is enough Bev. I need my orgasm and I need it now."

Bev stopped kissing the pussy of her Mistress and began to work on the pussy to make sure that she could bring Gladys to orgasm. She opened up the pussy of her Mistress and then she stuck her tongue in and began to lick her out.

Bev moved her tongue in and out of Gladys's pussy and heard Gladys begin to groan in pleasure. She knew that administering the punishment to her arse had turned her Mistress on and it would not be long before she had her orgasm. In and out went Bev's tongue.

Gladys humped off the bed and pushed her pussy onto Bev's tongue. She needed to cumm and she needed to cumm sooner rather than later. She shouted at Bev.

"Make me cumm bitch."

Bev works harder and faster on her Mistresses pussy and suddenly she felt the pussy juice begin to leak out of her Mistresses pussy as she began to have her orgasm. Gladys cannot take any more of the licking and screams out.

"I am cumming slut. Oh shit you have made me cumm."

With that she begins to squirt her love juice into the air. It was almost like she was pissing herself there was that much of a squirt going on. She collapsed onto the bed and released Bev. Bev moved up the bed and back into the arms of her Mistress.

Whilst David is downstairs enjoying his whisky they take the chance to allow themselves a little sleep in the bed. David comes up the stairs and sees them asleep and decides to have one more whisky before waking them for the night ahead.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers