Slim Pickins'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeShaun, who appeared obviously excited said, "Oh man, she has some big tits huh. Yeah, I wanna fuck her too."

Both boys got a seat on the floor facing Joan. They were not 3' away from her and had front row seats to what Slim was doing with her.

They noticed right away that there was something wrong with Jan.

Johnny asked, "Hey what's wrong with Mrs. Street? She looks fucked up."

Phil answered, "Yeah, she's pretty fucked up, she has smoked a ton of that new weed that is strong as fuck."

Done with her tits, Slim pushed Joan face first onto the ottoman. He then pulled his cock out of her pussy and turned Joan onto her back. With his cock out of her I looked at her pussy and it was stretched beyond anything I had ever seen. Without any help I could see deep inside her pussy. I thought to myself that her cunt was never going to be the same after Slim got done with it.

With Joan on her back Slim slid up onto her stomach straddling her tits with his cock. He took both hands and squeezed her tits together around his cock. He started to fuck her tits but after a couple of strokes he exploded. Stream after stream of thick white cum hit Joan point blank on her neck, face and hair. When he was done he rested his cock on her massive tits and used them to wipe off. He then used Joan's hands to distribute his cum all over her body.

Slim looked at both teenagers and said, "Who's next?"

The boys looked at each other and DeShaun said, "I'll flip you Johnny," and pulled quarter out of his pocket.

Johnny said, "Heads, of course," as DeShaun flipped the quarter in the air. It landed on the carpet on tails.

DeShaun excitedly said, "Fuck yeah, I'm up."

Slim shimmied Joan around on the ottoman so that her pussy was facing DeShaun and said, "Go for it bro."

Slim spread Joan's legs wide and lifted her so that her head was hanging over the edge on the other side ottoman. When he did this Joan's mouth plopped opened. Johnny saw this and said, "Hey Phil, can I put my dick in Mrs. Streets mouth while DeShaun fucks her?"

Phil said, "I don't care what the fuck you do with her. You can fuck her up the ass for all I care."

Both teenagers had their pants down and DeShaun moved between Joan's legs. I was shocked when I saw the length of DeShaun's cock. It was not as thick as Slim's, but probably a full 2" - 3" longer. As long and hard as it was it looked like a piece of pipe hanging down between DeShaun's legs. Johnny positioned himself directly over Joan's face. Both teens looked at each other and smiled and threw a high five.

Johnny wasted no time. He grabbed Joan's head in his hands then guided his cock into her mouth. He wiggled it around a little and was able to bury it so that his balls rested on Joan's forehead. Johnny bent down and put Joan's left tit in his mouth then bit the nipple as hard as her could. Joan's eyes opened and she looked around the room. She appeared to notice what was happening to her, a young black male preparing to impale her, a cock buried in her mouth and her nipple on fire from Johnny's bite. .

Johnny lifted his mouth off Joan's tit and pulled his cock from her mouth, allowing her to grab a breath of air. Joan whimpered, "Wha the fu?" and appeared to try and get up from the ottoman. Johnny held her down by kneading her breasts.

At the same time DeShaun grabbed both of Joan's legs just below her knees and pushed them towards her chest. This positioned his cock directly over her widespread pussy. With no finesse DeShaun buried his cock into Joan's cunt but due to its length he still had a couple of inches that could not find its way into her warm pussy. This caused Joan obvious discomfort, as she wiggled and squirmed beneath him. DeShaun took one hand off Joan's leg and put it on her stomach where his cock was resting beneath.

He looked at Phil and said, "Dude, I can feel my cock in her stomach. Fuck, it goes almost all the way to her tits."

DeShaun had never fucked a woman, certainly not a white woman, as old and beautiful as Joan. His inexperience and excitement left him without the opportunity to really fuck Joan, as he immediately shot a huge load of cum into her pussy. As he was cumming he let go of her other leg and moved both hands to her big tits to maul them by squeezing and pulling on her long nipples, while he shot his load. Immediately after cumming, he pulled his cock out of Joan, abruptly pulled up his pants and said, "Come on Johnny finish up dude, we gotta split."

Johnny, who had watched DeShaun cum so quickly, said, "Shit dude if your done there I'm gonna get some of that pussy too," and stopped playing with Joan's massive tits.

Johnny quickly moved to between Joan's legs, twisted both of her long nipples and flipped her onto her stomach. He thought about fucking her in the ass, but as he looked down at her he decided otherwise and put both her legs together.

He reached down between Joan's legs and found her pussy, which was soaked with cum. He had no problem jamming his cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard and fast. As he was fucking her he was slapping her ass as hard as he could leaving obvious handprints on Joan's lily white ass. All of a sudden Johnny flopped onto Joan's back and reached underneath her, grabbing both breasts.

Johnny pulled his cock out of Joan's cunt and laid it on her ass. He stroked the crease of her ass a couple of times with his cock and shot load after load of milky white cum from the back of her head, to the middle of her back. Johnny took his hands and rubbed his cum all over Joan's back, the crack of her ass and even scooped some from the crease of her back and tried to put it into her asshole.

Johnny got up and left Joan lying face down, sprawled out on the ottoman. Johnny and DeShaun dressed quickly kissed Joan right on the ass and left.

Phil and Slim each had their way with Joan one more time that night. I believe it was Phil that even took liberties with Joan's asshole, although I am not sure. When they left Joan was sticky with cum from her head to her miniskirt and torn pantyhose, which somehow never made their way from her body.

Phil and Pedie moved out of the apartment complex about two weeks later, leading me to believe that Phil was not as dumb as he looked. We never spoke about that night.

12