Slip Into Submission

Story Info
We discover Literotica; and my real role in life.
6.7k words
4.31
105k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Karen and I started dating we were both 19 and both virgins. It wasn't long before we were enjoying a very healthy sex life. After 2 years of dating and 10 of marriage nothing much had changed. We still made love almost every day but still in very 'conventional' ways.

I always made Karen come before I did -- I loved having my fingers or tongue inside her pussy -- and usually three or four times.

One day after spending two hour on the train on the way home after it broke down and with two girls opposite me with VERY short dresses and very nice panties I was VERY randy when I finally got home and took Karen straight to bed. I quickly fingered her to one orgasm, and then slid my cock in. I came much too fast -- almost as soon as I was in. Without really thinking I slid down and drove my tongue into her freshly used pussy. Immediately I got the amazing taste of combined boy/girl juices and loved it! Karen was calling out, "No Neil, I'm all messy!" But I ignored her.

Eventually I could only taste her, and she had been given the additional orgasms she deserved.

When we discussed it later I was too embarrassed to admit how much I had loved it, instead just saying it was OK.

From then on I ate my own CreamPie from Karen once every couple of months and it became part of my birthday, Anniversary and Christmas presents to her. But we still didn't really discuss our fantasies.

Nor did Karen tell me that she loved to masturbate at least three times a day. It wasn't that I didn't satisfy her, it was just the more she had, the more she wanted.

One day I was searching for something on Google using my iPhone. One of the links was to Literotica. I was stunned when I checked the link. I found myself hooked on the stories, especially the incest (Mother/Son especially) and Loving Wives. I also learnt the term for what I loved doing -- eating CreamPies.

I showed Karen. That quickly led to our first really frank discussion on sex. However I still didn't admit to loving the stories of other men fucking their wives.

She now would text me during the day to let me know when she was masturbating to the stories. Her favourites were Father/Daughter and gang bangs.

As you may have guessed from the train ride above, I had a thing for panties. Until I found these stories I hadn't really thought of going the next step and wearing them, but some of the cuckold stories with panty wearing men became my favourites. Not that I told Karen.

At least now Karen loved the fact I went down on her every time after I had cum inside of her. The only complaint she had about that was the wet patches I left on the bed as the juices on my cock rubbed off on the sheets!

One day I was at work when I got the text: 'WOW! Hottest story ever! I masturbated three times before I finished it.'

She sent the story title as well so I quickly headed to the men's room for some reading pleasure.

It was fantastic! But it was also different from anything Karen had recommended before. It was a doctor/nurse who were also married. He was the 'boss' as the story starts, with her working night shift and wanking patients off and making them cum on her white slip so she could head to the Doctors room where he slept to prove she had done her 'duty'.

Now Karen had recently qualified and started working part time at a local surgery doing remedial massage. As I read this I thought of Karen providing some extra relief to her patients! I wondered if I could find the courage to suggest it.

Then the story got hotter and hotter as after a Fancy Dress party which they went to as Doctor (her) and Nurse (him) they completely reversed roles as he became her cuckold sub hubby. By the time I finished I had pre-cum oozing from my cock. I scooped it up and ate it, then waited another ten minutes before leaving the cubicle -- it took that long for my erection to ease.

I couldn't help wondering how far (if at all) my wife would like to go down this path. I knew I wanted it all! And I decided to do something very kinky (at that stage of our sexual relationship in any case). But I wouldn't tell Karen in advance, although I would be very suggestive.

Instead, as I left for lunch I called her. "Hi Honey." I said.

"Did you read it?" she asked immediately, and a bit breathlessly. "I'm in bed masturbating to it again!"

"Sorry baby, but it's been crazy. I've only managed to read the first page. That's so hot! Does it get better?" I asked, innocently and trying to get a gauge on which things she liked best.

"Sure does! Page 1 is weak compared to page 2, and then it just gets better and better!" she told me.

Hopefully that meant the gang bang on page 5 whilst her panty wearing husband watched and then cleaned each of the 10 CreamPies before the next one started was her favourite!

"Mmmm. Maybe I should go and buy you a slip to wear to work. You could prove how well you were doing your job by the stains when you get home!" I told her.

"Be careful what you wish for!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I certainly would love for everything I've read so far to come true!" I told her. Then before she could say more I told her I had to go as I had another meeting. As I walked down the street I was again rock hard as I imagined her at home masturbating again to thoughts of doing some of those things.

I walked into the department store and headed straight for lingerie. I quickly wound the display of slips and the white silky one with lovely lace trim that I wanted. But I had no idea of size. A sales assistant approached and asked if she could help.

"Yes. I'm after a slip and a pair of silky white full briefs," I told her. "But I'm not sure of the size."

"For your wife?" She asked.

"Sort of -- although I'm the one who will be wearing them. So my size please!" I told her.

The girl smiled and took it in her stride. Ten minutes later I was leaving having purchased my slip and panties. I knew the slip fitted since I had tried it on -- nearly creaming it before I'd paid for it since it felt so good! Now I headed into the closest toilets and changed into the panties. I loved them! I hoped Karen would too and would let me ... or even better ORDER me to wear panties from now on.

I had real trouble concentrating on work for the rest of the day.

At the station I visited the toilets again before hopping on the train. Now I put the slip on under my suit. I loved the feel of silk on my body and had to board the train with a massive hard-on. Luckily it was half empty and I managed to get a seat on my own allowing me to read the story one more time before I got home.

Karen was very excited when she picked me up. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"You know I do!" I told her.

She shifted her dress slightly revealing the strap of the slip she was wearing! I knew she hadn't owned one this morning! And it looked the same as mine!

"I bought this today ... and I wore it to work this afternoon," she told me.

I gulped. Did I really want her to do those things? My hardening cock answered for me. Yes! I did! "So did you do a good job?" I asked.

"Wait until we get home to find out," I was told. "But I did tell you to be careful what you wished for!"

I nearly came in my panties!

Luckily it only took a few minutes to get home, and a few seconds later we were in the bedroom. Karen walked over to me and held her arms up for me to remove the dress. Slowly I slid it up, revealing the lace trim at the bottom of the slip, then the silky material as it slid up over her knees, thighs, then higher. Still the silk was virginal white.

Then as I exposed her belly I saw the stain! She had done it! Wanked another man off all over herself -- for me! I quickly stripped the dress off of her then -- a second massive stain all over her tits! And it was an identical slip to the one I was wearing! "Oh my God! That's wonderful! You look fantastic in the slip," I told her, "Especially these bits" I added as I stroked her belly and then tits through the cum stained slip.

Karen smiled. "And matching full briefs, just like page 1" she told me, raising the skirt. Again identical! She must have been to the same department store chain as me. "I thought I'd dress the part for what you've read so far," she told me.

"Please tell me what you did Karen," I pleaded.

"Well, almost every man that I've given a massage to recently has ended up with a hard-on and it's been making me so wet and randy! Then I found that story and I got so hot at that first part. At first I just thought about doing that to you -- wanking you off all over a slip, then spending all day still wearing it as we went out to dinner and dancing. Well, right then I went and bought this outfit. I came home and put it on before reading more of the story ... and let me tell you, I reckon it gets better and better! Then I talked to you ... and I couldn't believe you wanted me to do it!" she told me.

I smiled, "I certainly did -- I had to wait ten minutes after reading that, and imagining you doing it before I was soft enough to leave the toilets!'

"Well, I didn't know if I could go through with it, but I went to work dressed like this with my uniform over it. I think if I'd had waited too long I would have chickened out. But my first patient was early and was there when I arrived. It wasn't the first time I'd massaged him, and last time I couldn't believe how big and thick his cock was even though it was hidden by his boxers and a towel. He'd seen me staring at it and just smiled. This time as he walked in I locked the door behind him and told him to undress and get onto the table. I added, 'by the way, last time your lower back seemed very tense. I could get better access if you remove your underwear. You can cover yourself with the towel ... if you like ... or not if you prefer!' and then watched as he undressed."

I was getting so hard. I was afraid I'd cum in my panties before she finished. But I couldn't stop her now.

"He didn't hesitate. Stripping right off as I watched! He was soft, but his cock was already huge! Then it was hidden from me as he lay face down on the table. I stood in front of him to start rubbing his shoulders. He was staring at my tits! I complained of being hot and asked if he would mind if I took the uniform off. He didn't object at all! So I took my dress of and then went back to work, rubbing his shoulders as he stared at my tits, now just encased in my silky slip. I was creaming my panties at the thought of him shooting all over it!"

She smiled at me, "I can see how hard this is getting you! Why don't you strip off?"

"Not yet. Tell me about the rest of your day before you help me undress please."

"OK. Well, after a few more minutes I moved down. He could still see me in the mirror as I started rubbing his lower back ... and arse. From his expression I guessed his cock was now nice and hard. I continued for another 10 minutes before asking if there was anything else that was tense and needed relief. He rolled over and told me 'Just one thing!' He was huge. Even bigger than I had imagined. His cock was 12" long and so thick! I rolled him onto his side so that his cock was pointing at me. I wanted him to shoot all over me and not waste it on his belly. I poured some massage oil on him then took that cock in my hand and started slowly stroking it. It's only the second cock I've ever touched ... but I'm hoping there will be a lot more if you agree" she added.

All I could do was nod and gasp, "Yes! ... As long as you always tell me!"

Karen smiled. "Thank you. So I kept masturbating him, and you must have taught me a good technique because he was loving it. I wished I could have taken longer for a nice slow wank the way you love it, but I didn't have a lot more time. So I sped up. I told him I wanted it all over my tits! As I had control of his cock that wasn't an issue. Suddenly his cock tensed and the first spurt shot hard from the tip of his cock and splattered right here," she told me, pointing to the lovely stain on her right breast. "So I aimed a bit to the left so the next one got my other tit. Then the next 5 spurts I spread all around. Finally he finished coming and I wiped him clean." She showed me the small stain on the hem of the slip I hadn't noticed. "With my slip of course!"

I knew my panties would have a pre-cum stain on them when she exposed them any minute!

"I won't go in detail about the other one ... I'm too randy and need you naked and in bed with me. Suffice to say he didn't object when I pulled the towel off or his boxers down," she added. "Now, did you get a chance to read the rest?" she asked, "Or still just that first bit?"

I smiled and stood up. "Undress me and then I'll tell you!"

Karen came over and first removed my jacket and tie. She went to start unbuttoning my shirt, but I stopped her. "Start at the bottom and work your way up now," I told her. I was hoping that would be the last 'order' I ever gave her in the bedroom. Karen undid my shoe laces then removed my shoes and socks. Now she moved up and undid the belt buckle.

I was scared and excited. In the next few seconds she would get the shock of her life I suspected. I was praying she would think it a wonderful surprise!

She undid the button, and then started sliding the fly zipper down. My shirt still covered the slip at this point. Then she suddenly yanked the pants down to my ankles.

"OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed. "You read it all didn't you! And you must agree ... it gets better and better!" All I could do was nod and step out of my pants.

Karen started fumbling with my shirt buttons, but her hands were shaking. I whispered "It's an old one ... rip it off!"

She just grabbed and pulled my shirt apart, Buttons flew off then the remnants slid down arms and to the floor. "Matching!" I told her.

"What about under it? Are you wearing panties too?"

I raised the hem of the slip. "Of course! And again, matching." I told her as I exposed my 8" cock encased in white silky panties. The damp patches showed her how much I was enjoying it all.

"Fuck me!" she ordered, "Get your panties off, and fuck me ... Hard and fast! I know you'll cum in 5 seconds but I don't care!" she added as she slid her own panties off.

I had mine off just as quick, and was then quickly joining her on bed. She quickly guided my cock into her. She was so wet! I did as I had been told. Fast hard thrusts of my cock into her sopping wet pussy. I did much better than expected ... well about twice as good ... I lasted a good 10 seconds before blasting the biggest load of cum I've ever shot deep into her pussy.

I knew what I was going to do next. I just hesitated for a few seconds, not because I didn't want to, I was just hoping for something ... and it happened. "What are you waiting for?" Karen asked me, "Get down there and clean my pussy!"

I slid my cock out of her, reaching down to pull the slip down to ensure it covered my cock as I slid down between her legs. I opened her pussy lips. They were glistening. I drove my tongue in, and all I could taste was her. I just kept licking. Then suddenly I tasted myself! My cum had been deeper than ever, but was finally being pushed out of her pussy and into my mouth. I pulled back to catch my breath and to see. I saw a globule of my own cum pushing out of her pussy lips. "Don't you dare let that get on the sheets ... or my slip ... don't you dare waste any cum that's in my pussy!" I was ordered.

I dove back in, cleaning that globule, then kept licking for another five minutes. Finally there was no taste other than her. I slid my tongue out of her and came up beside her for a hug ... and a talk.

Karen checked the sheets. "Well done. The sheets are nice and clean, just your pretty slip has been christened!"

"So, you enjoyed the story did you Neil?" she asked.

I grinned. "Yes! And I hoped this was a good way to show you ... and let you know which direction I think we need to move our sex life if I'm going to keep you happy!"

"So when you said you would everything you had read come true ... how much had you read? She asked me.

"All of it! I was on the way to buy my panties and slip," I told her.

"You really wouldn't mind if I had fucked that 12" cock today?" she asked.

"There would be some rules I'd like to set, but other than that I'd love it!" I told her.

"What rules?" she asked.

I told her: "1 - You always text or call me before and/or after you fuck anyone. 2 - You never clean yourself afterwards 3 - You tell me about your day in detail upon request 4 - You never suck their cocks. 5 -- You never let them lick your pussy."

At that point she stopped me. "OK so far -- I would never suck another cock. They might try to make me eat their cum and I hate it! And providing you agree to lick my pussy whenever I ask, no matter how messy it is I can agree so far!"

I smiled. "Seems OK, although I would prefer different wording," I told her. "I don't think I want to be asked to do it."

"But..." Karen began,

"No. I want you to ORDER me to do it! Or anything else you want in a sexual context ... that is, you still need to ask me to make you a coffee, but you can order me to lick you or finger you, or anything anytime you like while I'm wearing lingerie!" I told her.

Karen smiled. "It's a deal! I just hope you choose to wear lingerie lots!"

"I'll limit it to panties, slips and nighties instead of my pj's" I told her. "And one more thing. I want you to choose what underwear I wear at any time!" I exclaimed.

"Even to work?" I was asked.

I nodded.

Karen slid out of bed, opened her bedside drawer and grabbed a short sleeved pink nightie out. "Get dressed for dinner," she told me, tossing the nightie and my panties to me.

I removed my slip and put the nightie on. I LOVED it. My cock was hardening again! I slid my panties on covering it.

Five times before bed, then once more in bed, I received the order to lick her pussy. Each time I eagerly complied. By now my cock was engorged again, and had left stains all over the front of my panties.

I was ready to fuck her again, and then eat my CreamPie from her.

"Goodnight," she told me and turned out the light.

I couldn't believe it! But I also loved it! I knew this way I would cum much harder and with a bigger load when she did let me. It did mean it took quite a while to get to sleep though.

Next morning I showered. It was Friday, so casual day and Karen layed my clothes out for me. On top of the pile were the panties she had worn yesterday! "You can't wear yours two days in a row," she told me, "and since you have no others you'll have to wear mine!"

I didn't hesitate! I slid them on, instantly hardening.

"We will have to do some shopping tonight," she told me smiling.

At ten o'clock I received the first text. 'Want the first one to be special. So just giving this one a hand job. Wearing your slip since mine to messy!'

At 11:00 there was another text. 'Cock too small to be my first. Made a nice mess though!'

I knew she finished work at 12:00 so was going to call her at 12:30, but got a text just before that.

'Go to men's room NOW. Text when in place'

I did as instructed.

'Send photo to prove you are wearing your panties' was the next text.

I took the photo of my hard cock encased in the panties and sent it.

'New rule. As of this minute you wait three days between orgasms. Read this in another story! Confirm agreement'

I just texted 'Agree'.

'Good. Now wank off into your panties! I expect picture proving compliance within 2 minutes. This wank is for me, not you!'

I was shocked. But I was also so turned on! I almost came just reading then order! I quickly began wanking through the panties. It was the first time I'd ever done it like that -- it wouldn't be the last I hoped because it felt amazing! After 30 seconds I exploded into the panties, soaking them and some cum oozed through.

12