Slip Jig for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcat
hotcat
4 Followers

He startled me by easing his fingertip into my engorged slit next to Kevin's cock, gathering moisture left there by our previous encounter, and then teasing it into my anus. I was so incredibly turned on that wetness streamed from my cunt. Inch by inch, his slim finger worked its way up my asshole, probing and teasing the sensitive tissue. Always in perfect time, he worked my ass in synchrony with Kevin's thrusts, opening and relaxing my hungry rosebud until, shaking, I took a deep breath and whispered, "Yes, do it now. I want to feel you up me…" I could feel the moist tip of his dick against my sphincter, and Kevin paused, allowing Mick to ease his cock into the tightness of my ass. Unlike the struggle to wedge Kevin's stout monster up my tail, Mick's dick entered easily and he began slipping his slim, ivory rod in and out of my ass. Kevin matched his rhythm, alternating thrusts to my engorged vagina, and their hard cocks spared and shifted inside me, separated only by the delicate tissues between them. The sensation was exquisite and the intensity of having both of them fucking me took my breath away. Carried into an altered state, I hung between them, whimpering with ecstasy. Kevin's eyes were locked on my own as his thrusts grew more and more rapid, his swollen cock raking my burning clit and vulva. "Oh sweetheart, you are so hot!" he groaned as my fingertips teased and tweaked his hard, dark nipples. "You're gonna make me come…"

"Yes, baby, yes…" My back arched as shuddering waves of pleasure rippled through my body, and I cried out again and again in. Whoever shared the adjacent rooms must have thought we were tearing the place apart. Behind me, I could feel Mick's long, deep growl of release building as he slammed his rock-hard cock up my ass me, pumping hard and deep, his powerful hands locked around my waist. "Now, oh god, yes, please come now!" I wailed, and that was it – first Kevin and then Mick reached orgasm, their cocks pulsing as shot after shot of hot cum jetted into me, my own climax overwhelming me and carrying me away into that place of Light.

As our ecstasy subsided, Mick slipped free of me and rolled onto his back, his deep, warm laugh shaking the bed. "Well Annie, for once, looks like the band all finished at the same time! What a great ride! You're right, Kevin, Annie's an amazing woman."

Smiling tenderly at me, my husband agreed, "That she is, Mick, that she is."

I'd love to receive your sincere comments, suggestions and feedback on my stories. And while you're at it, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a moment to vote. Helps me write better stuff and keeps me motivated. After all, isn't it easier for you to get hot if you have an audience cheering you on?!?

hotcat
hotcat
4 Followers
12