Slip Of The Towel

Story Info
You accidently expose yourself to the girl of your dreams.
1k words
3.16
95.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A P.O.V story......

You are holidaying in Monaco with some wealthy colleagues from work. Thus far, the holiday has been relaxing for the most part. You spend your days on the beach, taking in the sun and enjoying the scenery.

You are not as bold as some of the other males on the beach, many of whom are sunbathing in the nude.

You eventually decide to separate yourself from your colleagues and go in search of a private area where you can relax without being forced to engage in mundane small talk.

Eventually, you find a secluded spot near some sand dunes. Soon the quiet is replaced by giggling and laughter. You look up only to notice three topless girls playing volleyball. One of them notices you gawking at them; you are utterly embarrassed and apologize to them.

To your surprise, they invite you to join them in a game. With nothing to loose you agree. You are teamed up with Sandy. A flirtatious blond with a body to die for.

Sandy is tall, athletic, has big broad shoulders, slender legs and the perfect symmetrical face: Perfect blue eyes, high cheek bones, a perfect button nose and a perfect set of puffy lips. She has a large lower back tattoo (Chinese symbols) and another tattoo (of a playboy bunny) on her lower stomach.

The other two girls; Chloe and Katrina are both brunettes. Although they are equally as attractive, you don't take much notice in them. They aren't the object of your affection.

You make small talk with Sandy for the most part. You realize that you both have a lot in common. You are both Libra's, you both work in Sales and you are both staying in the same hotel.

You play volleyball for the next 45 minutes, taking a shine to Sandy. Soon, you are joined by more of their friends. Another five girls and a few men. You immediately feel intimidated by the presence of the alpha males. They are both muscular and macho.

Sandy, Chloe and Katrina decide that they have played enough volleyball and decide to take a dip in the water. They invite you to join them.

Sheepishly, you agree.

The water is cold, but relaxing. You all splash and swim around for a good hour.

Soon, Sandy pulls you aside and whispers in your ear, "Let's get out of here, I have something to show you" You think that this is your chance. You are finally going to get laid.

In anticipation you rush her out of the water. Then she says "why don't we have some lunch first before we indulge in some athletic activities"

Obviously, you can't go to a restaurant wearing nothing but swimming trunks, you need to change. But if you leave now Sandy may loose interest, or some other block headed pillar of testosterone might steal her away from you.

You decide to change into your clothes on the beach.

This is merely an attempt to save time, nothing is more important to you than being alone with Sandy.

You wrap your towel around your waist and begin to slowly remove your swimming trunks underneath the towel.

It's a struggle; holding the towel up with one hand and shimmying down your trunks with the other underneath the towel. Soon, your discomfort catches the attention of Sandy and her friends.

They gather around you in an attempt to shake your concentration. Kindly, you tell them, "Go away, I'm trying to get dressed."

You realize, you can't remove your trunks with just one hand. You tightly scrunch up your towel at the waist, and continue to remove your trunks underneath the towel, you shimmy them down past your knees.

Suddenly, you loose your grip and your towel falls to the ground.

The girls are taken back by this, the three of them gasp; embarrassed for you. Chloe covers her mouth in astonishment. Then, without warning, they all burst out into laughter. Sandy points at your minuscule, shrunken privates.

You look down only to notice that your scrotum has retracted. Your testicles are tight and small, your penis almost completely introverted; lost in the nest of your pubic hair. With pleading eyes you look up at the girls. They've been laughing so hard and loudly that they are actually in tears.

All this commotion has attracted attention and soon a crowd forms and joins in on the laughter.

You immediately cup your crotch and yell, "It's not funny!! Shut up!!!" In utter embarrassment, you pull your swimming trunks back up. Sandy then says, "Why the hell did you lead me on!?!?"

In shame you run out of there, off the beach back into your hotel room while the crowd continues to laugh at your expense.

For the remainder of the night you sit alone in your room, drinking and sobbing while the rest of the girls are almost going out, partying and getting some real cock.

Then you hear a woman's moan.

In anticipation, you go out into the hall. The noise is coming from Sandy's room. You hear giggles and muffled groans.

Then the tell tale sounds of hot heavy sex. You go back into your room, strip naked and fondle yourself to her sounds of sex.

You say to yourself, "That could have been me If I had a mans cock!"

Soon, all this is too much and you shoot your load all over the wall. When you come to, you realize that the sounds of sex have now been replaced by laughter.

Obviously, you were jacking off too loud; you shouldn't have moaned her name. The laughter continues for several minutes until they decide to go at it again.

Their fucking continues until the early hours of the morning.

The next morning you are on the balcony having coffee. On the balcony next door, adjacent to you is Sandy. "Morning" she says.

You shyly look at the floor. "Have fun last night?" Before you can answer, you realize that she wasn't talking to you, she was talking to her lover: One of those macho men from the beach yesterday.

They kiss and glance over at you: they both burst out into laughter. "Fucking looser"