Slip Story

Story Info
A first encounter with a woman's undergarment.
788 words
4.04
82.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kent011
kent011
10 Followers

I came to love slips when very young. The feel of the lace against my skin was just fantastic. I remember going through my mother’s slips. Trying them on when no one was around. My cock had a life of its own when I wore them. The first time I ever jacked off was when I had one on. From then on I was hooked. I then started looking other places for slips. I would watch the women at church on Sunday morning and see what kind they had on that day.

I remember one lady whose husband was in the army and was all alone. She would come in on Sunday morning and set in the pew just down from my family. I would set so I could see her clearly. As she sat, she would flip her dress around and her slip would show for a moment. She always wore a white slip not always the same one. I cannot remember her name but she had rented a house a few blocks away from our house. I got to wandering, what a wonderful time I could have with her slips. It was a madness that took hold of me and it was all I could think about.

I started to plot out how to get into her house. My mom and dad were gone to meetings a lot a night and I was left at home by my self. One night I decided to see if she was gone and maybe sneak in and find some slips. I called her number hoping that she would not answer. It rang about ten or eleven times and I decided that she was gone. I sneaked over to her house and it was dark. I carried a small flashlight with me so I could see if I got in side the house. My heart was pounding as I tried the doors and windows. All were locked and I was almost ready to leave when the thought occurred to me to look under the door mat. Lo and behold there was the key to the door.

I unlocked it and slipped inside the house. I could smell her scent as soon as I entered the empty house. My mouth was dry and my head was spinning from the adrenalin pumping in my veins. I headed to the bedroom and found her dressed. I turned on the flashlight and started through the drawers. What I found was a treasure chest of slips panties camisoles and other feminine things. My cock was raging to be let out. She was a very neat person and all the slips were folded and stacked very neatly in the drawer. There were many white ones, two blue, two black, one yellow, one pink, and a brown one. All had a lot of lace like you would find in the sixties. Now mind you I was terrified do death that I would get caught and go to jail or my parents would find out but still I just had to jack off in those slips.

Every time a car would go by I thought it was her coming home. I loved the white ones so I took the top one and held it up to the light. It was a full slip with a little bow just above the waist and four inches of lace at the bottom. I held it up to my face and inhaled her fragrance. I unfastened my pants and set on the bed and slid the lacy garment against my hard cock. I almost came and I made contact with the head of my cock. I began masturbating at a slow rate but could feel the cum swelling up in my balls. I began to jerk my whole body. I was on another level. I to me it was just like being on drugs. I continued to jack off at a frenzied pace.

All at once I started to cum. Big globs of cum spewed out of my cock and into the slip. I got a cramp in my foot. I finally came to my senses and realized that I had made a mess of the slip. I could not put it back and I did not have time to wash it so I pulled up my pants and stuffed it in my pocket. I carefully slid the drawer closed and made my way out of the house making sure I had locked the door. I made it home before my parents and did not get caught. I still have that slip after all these years and would not part with it. I have other stories that I will tell later on.

kent011
kent011
10 Followers