Slippery Stuff

Story Info
Who knew that fruit could be so good for you?
1.8k words
4.46
22.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the kitchen, looking at the aftermath of the "cookout". Most of the mess was disposable and she disposed of it. But all that cut-up fruit needed to be put away, so she resigned herself to the task and started placing it back in containers to be put in the refrigerator. She had spent a couple of hours cutting up peaches, bananas, grapes, plums, and strawberries, so her guests could have daiquiris or sangria, or whatever they wanted to make the party more festive. There was quite a bit left, and she knew if she didn't put it away, it would go to waste.

He had been out in the back, stacking up the lawn chairs and picking up wet towels. It had been a lot of fun seeing all their old friends again. But he was glad it was over and they would have some time to themselves before the kids came home tomorrow.

As he walked into the kitchen, he stopped short and just stared at her long, tanned legs as she stood near the counter. She was busy tidying up and didn't notice him watching her. She was moving her hips to the beat of the music coming from the living room. She had no idea how appealing it made her. He was just about to walk up and kiss her on the neck when she sensed him and turned quickly. The strawberry in her hand smashed against his shirt and she just giggled and said, "whoops!" and kept working.

He slapped her butt playfully and then leaned against her, pressing his groin into her backside. She realized what he was doing and scolded him for getting the mashed strawberry on the back of her shirt. He told her that it was all her fault. So she turned to face him and kissed him quickly before leaning down to lick the strawberry off of his chest. Her hot wet breath and tongue sent shivers up his spine, as she sucked the fruit from him. He reached for his shirttail and quickly pulled it up over his head to expose his skin to her mouth. She rewarded him by licking his chest just where the fruit had been and moaning about how good he tasted. He quickly grabbed another strawberry and rubbed it all over his chest and nipples. She laughed and took the hint, continuing to tease him with her mouth and tongue, biting his nipples as the stiffened for her. That got a response!! He pulled her up and kissed her hard, tasting the fruit on her lips and tongue. He lengthened the kiss and pushed his hands into her hair to tangle there.

As she pulled away from him, he frowned. But then she started unbuttoning her shirt and explained that she needed to get the strawberry stain out before it set. He just grinned at her and watched her hands make quick work of the buttons. He told her to turn around and he would check to see if her bra was stained too. She laughed and just reached back to unhook it. Her breasts fell free and she watched his reaction. She could see his cock harden in his pants and feel his eyes moving over her chest as he moved closer and picked up a slice of banana. He quickly began rubbing the soft fruit all over her breasts and neck and followed it with his tongue. As his mouth worked its way to her hard nipples, she reached behind her and picked up a couple of the grapes and popped them into her mouth.

Suddenly, she felt him bite down on her right nipple and she yelped in surprise. He knew just how hard to do it without truly hurting her. And he knew that it drove her wild. She cupped her left breast and offered that nipple to him as well. He chewed on it gently as she groaned and swayed against him.

He pulled his mouth away from her breasts and kissed her again. He could taste the grapes in her mouth. This was turning into a real feast! He slid his tongue over her neck and up to her ear, teasing, hot and wet. It drove her wild and she quickly began to unfasten his jeans and slide them down his legs. The head of his cock peeked out over his boxers and she reached for it. She could feel the wetness there and was eager to taste it.

He pushed her shorts and panties off of her hips and let them fall to the floor, as he reached for a slice of plum. Her mind was on his cock as she felt the plum at her lips. She opened them and accepted it as she dropped to her knees and took his cock head into her mouth. With her tongue, she moved the wet cool fruit all over his cock. He jumped and jerked as it moved against his skin. Then she held the base of his cock as she leaned back and swallowed the slice of plum. And returned her mouth to lick and tease the length of him, sipping at the slit and tasting him and the ripe fruit on his skin. Her other hand moved to hold his sac, rolling, stroking gently. And her head dipped to tease him there as well. Her tongue darted out to lick and then her mouth opened as she sucked first one and then the other. He gasped and leaned to put his hands on the counter to support himself.

She moved her mouth back to his cock, taking in the length of him and sucking gently as she moved her head up and down on him. One hand slid back to tease his butt, a finger sliding around his opening, now probing, now pushing against him. Slowly sliding just inside. He groaned then, and shuddered. She felt his cock jump in her mouth and knew that she was at the right spot. She began to slowly work her finger in and out of his butt as she continued to suck on him, her teeth raking the rim of his cock head with each movement of her head. He warned her of his orgasm by grabbing her head in his hands and asking, "Are you ready baby?"

She just sucked harder and slid a second finger inside of him. He came then, and pumped his cock into her mouth with each grunt and moan. She swallowed what she could, still tasting the fruit on his skin. He pulled away from her then, too sensitive to be touched. He knelt beside her on the kitchen floor and kissed her gently. They both laughed then and slid down to sit on the floor, catching their breath.

He reached up and grabbed the container of sliced peaches and said to her, "Now, it is my turn to eat!"

She just smiled and lay back. She rested her weight on her elbows, so she could watch to see what he was going to do. As he moved between her legs, she raised her knees and giggled at the look of concentration on his face.

He placed the container next to her hip and pulled two pieces of peach from it. He looked up at her and warned her that they were a bit cool as he began parting the lips of her pussy with his free hand. He moved to push one of the slices deep inside of her. And then he took the other slice and slid it up and down her slit, mashing the ripe fruit against her, and leaving a sticky trail. And then he lay down with his face nuzzling her shaved pussy and began to lick. She leaned her head back and moaned as his hot tongue pushed her open and moved up and down the path the peach had made. His tongue found her clit and licked up the juices there. Then he moved down to tease her pussy open and suck at it, trying to get the slice out of her. And with his hand, he picked up another slice of peach and began to smear it all around her bottom. Up and down the crevice and all around her brown hole. She was squirming and pushing her hips up to meet his mouth and hands.

His face wet with her juices and pieces of peach, he moved to her butt. His tongue tasting the peach and then moving to tease her hole as she cried out how good it felt. He slid a juicy finger inside her pussy as his mouth continued to assault her bottom. He could feel her pussy contracting, trying to pull his finger deeper inside. He could see her anal opening begin to relax and open to him. He pulled the finger out of her wet tunnel and moved to his knees. His cock grazed her wet lips as one hand slid down and he slipped two fingers inside her ass. Then he shoved his cock forward, deep inside her pussy. He felt her start to spasm at the intrusion and as he pulled back out a bit, the slice of peach that had been inside of her fell out and slid to the floor. He plunged back inside and she growled at him to go faster.

He picked up a rhythm then, pulling himself almost completely out of her with each thrust. He could feel his own cock against the fingers he was working in and out of her butt. It was a wonderful sensation that was going to make quick work of his second orgasm. Her juices mixing with that of the peach slices were making things incredibly slick and wet. The sound of their bodies smacking together as they ground into one another was such a turn on. They were both on the edge.

She reached into the container and drew out a peach and quickly slipped her hand down to smear the slice around her clit. Then with a thumb moving in quick circles there, she slid a finger inside of herself, next to his hard cock. His thrusting became almost frantic then. His groans filled the room as she began to spasm, her pussy squeezing his cock. Her cries of "Oh God!" drowned out his grunts as he emptied himself into her.

They lay on the floor for a few minutes, savoring the feelings, until they both realized how sticky they were and began to laugh. "Off to the shower with you!" he said.

"Give me two minutes to put this fruit away, and then I will join you there," she answered. And they both knew that the next adventure was about to begin!!