Slippery When Wet

Story Info
She came home, dripping wet.
1.4k words
4.25
55.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dripping wet, her clothes and business demeanor gratefully discarded after a long days work. Freshly washed and still wet from her bath, she walked across the floor to him, her nude body colored reddish in the firelight, her heavy breasts swaying slightly as she walked. Stopping three paces from him she waited for him to look up at her. When he did, she grinned from ear to ear at him and wiggled so that water cascaded off of her nude body.

"I'm all wet." She said and giggled.

He sipped his cup of wine and nodded, slowly wiping a drop of water from his cheek. "So I noticed."

"And clean." She said, beaming with pride.

"That is a good thing." He said smiling.

"And smoooooth." She almost sang the word smooth. Turning, she bent over and spread her ass cheeks, showing him her freshly shaved lips. "See?"

He grinned. "It's hard to see smooth baby girl . . . smooth is a . . .it's a more. . .felt sorta thing."

She grinned at him as she peeked between her legs. "Oh ya. . .I fergets that some times." Without straightening up, she began to shuffle backwards, ass still spread wide, until she was within his easy reach.

He grinned and sipped his wine as he watched her and then reached out one hand and with just the tip of his finger, traced the contours of her labia and then up the crack of her ass. Smiling, he nodded approval and let his finger caress her lips again, playfully pressing in slightly when tracing over her clit hood.

"Hmmmm...very smooth." He said and she started to stand, but he pressed his hand against her ass cheeks to warn her to stop. "But. . ."

Placing his finger just under the clit, he slid it back up her slit until it easily dipped into her hole. He slid it in a tiny amount and then pulled it out, using his thumb to measure the wetness on his skin. "Seems to me, someone is a little wetter then a bath would leave you. . .at least wetter in naughty ways."

She froze. He leaned down and looked at her eye to eye through her spread legs. "Very, very much wetter."

"Ooops." She said and tried to stand again, but again, his hand on her ass cheek and lower back told her to stay bent over.

"Do you want to tell me something?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" She answered his question with a question.

"About why you are sloppy wet after a bath?"

"Cause I didn't dry real good." She answered.

"Not that kinda wet."

"Oh."

"Wanna tell me?"

"Honestly?"

"No...lie to me."

Now she was in trouble.

"I. . .I. . .I was shaving and gettin all smooth for you and . . . the soap. . .and . . . the water. . .and. . .my fingers. . .and. . .I slipped." She stammered.

"Slipped?"

"Yes . . . most of all household accidents happen in the bath. . .but don't worry. . .I'm OK." She tried to stand, this time his gentle pressure was stronger, holding her down.

Leaning close so that his face was between her legs, inches from hers, he said. 'Well. . .we should be thankful for you being safe, shouldn't we?"

"Uh oh."

"Ya. . .uh oh." He agreed.

The cold stone floor was starting to make her shiver, or perhaps it was the combination of excitement/fear that was rushing through her. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as he sat and waited, letting her get so wet, she was almost dripping, bent over, exposed, spread wide.

"Baby girl?"

"Yesh?"

"Slipped huh?"

"Yesh." She stuck with the story, she knew it was a lost cause, but she stuck with it anyway.

"Then make sure you grab a hold of your ankles tight, wouldn't want you to slip again would we?" He said in his evil voice. She tried not to shiver, but that voice always made her so excited. She could feel her nipples stiffen on her big hanging tits, her breath came shorter. . .all because of that voice.

"Hang on real tight." He whispered.

When his hand his her ass cheek, it was not a soft pat. It was not as hard as he could, but it was enough to make her yelp. Grinning at the sound he popped her other cheek so she made it again. Standing up from his chair and placing his wine goblet on the table, he held her back with one hand as he started to rain down a series of quick, hard smacks on her ass cheeks.

One cheek and then the other, short snaps that had little weight of a strike behind them so the slap stung all the more. Each strike made her ass burn in pain and that fire went right through her and heated up her insides to a frenzy. Water splattered from her skin as he snapped again and again, making her sing a chorus of yelps and moans and whimpers.

As her ass began to redden, he started to allow more force behind each spank. Deep, hard spanks that shook her whole body as he peppered her ass with them. He watched her flesh ripple with each strike, her sweet little ass glowing red under his attentions now. Grinning maniacally, he was breathing harder and harder. The frenzy spreading from her to him now as his excitement grew and grew.

Smacking her with great wide swung slaps across each cheek, he nearly knocked her over each blow. His hand though was always there to steady her as she prepared for the next one. He was growling as he spanked her, his excitement getting the better of him.

She heard him undo his pants and without looking knew he was standing there, gloriously hard as he spanked her. His cock would be bobbing and waving as he swung again and again at her ass cheeks. His hand landing on the inner curve of the ass now, pulling her pussy wide open with each spank.

"If." Spank. "You are." Spank. "Going to be." Spank. "A dirty girl." Spank. "Then Daddy must teach you. . ." the last spank was so hard she nearly collapsed. "I must teach you baby girl. . . "

"Teach me Daddy." She whispered with a trembling voice.

"Yes." He growled.

"Teach me to be a good dirty girl for you." She begged in a ragged whisper.

"Yes." He spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Teach me Daddy." She pleaded.

Growling, he pressed his cock head against her sloppy wet pussy. With a long, low, evil growl he thrust into her hard. She cried out and he grabbed her hair, pulling her up and immobilizing her as he rammed balls deep into her.

"If...if you are going to be a little slut . . . you have to learn." He growled and began to fuck her hard and fast. She felt her knees wobbling, she was worried she'd fall, but knew Daddy would never let her fall. He rammed into her again and again, wet, sloppy sounds of fucking filling the air.

She felt tears streaming down her face and her body was going limp. Daddy lowered her to the floor and then was over her fucking her again. He was relentless, hammering in and out of her. Then he threw his head back and growled again, a hearty, full, triumphant growl.

Thrusting into her cunt hard and grinding against her, he began to pumping her full of his cum. Blast after blast filled her until it was squishing out and running down her clean, smooth ass crack.

"You will learn one thing. . . ." His voice was low. . .dangerous. . ."You will learn to do it where Daddy can watch."

She screamed as he bit into her shoulder and growled again. Thrusting in one last time, he had filled her and was empty. . .he collapsed to the stone floor and lay on his back, happy for the comforting cool of the stone.

She looked up with half closed eyes, the kind that can only come from a special lesson like Daddy teaches. Smiling she crawled over to him and snuggled against him. "I sorry."

"It's OK Baby Girl. . .life is a lesson. . .sometimes you have to be taught." He stroked her hair.

"Mmmmmm I like learning."

He grinned and kissed her forehead. "Now."

She looked up.

"Think you can make it through this bath without being naughty?" He asked.

"Bath? I just. . ."

She stopped as she felt his cum oozing out of her. "I'm goin to take a bath."

"Good girl."

She grinned and he kissed her nose and she scampered off to the bath again.