Slippery When Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers

They are freshmen at the nearby college and beg us not to turn then in to the college's disciplinary authorities. They assume that we are owners or managers of the athletic center, otherwise, what would we be doing here so late at night? Funny how suddenly the tables seem to have turned. We thought we were in danger, but it turns out that these three young men are the ones feeling danger now.

During their long explanation, you and I continue standing and facing them, arms around each other's back. I'm not sure why we don't at least slip down into the water; it gives us more of a feeling of power to be standing. No, that's not really it, is it? I can tell by looking down at your cock that you're getting off on making these boys squirm, that you are showing off your magnificent body and your gorgeous girlfriend. Their eyes are glued to my body, sweeping eagerly up and down my exposed body. My cunt is just below the surface, but its wispy cunt hair is visible on the surface; their eyes keep getting drawn to this spot.

When they have finished explaining, they start to excuse themselves so that they can leave us in peace. They seem to be waiting for us to tell them that they can leave and that we won't get them in trouble. Instead, you absolutely astonish them by telling them that they had better do something to get warmed up (they are shivering like crazy). You suggest that they ought to get into the Jacuzzi like they had originally planned. All three of them let their jaws drop open in shock, yet still they didn't make a move, either out of the room or into the tub. So I take the initiative by standing up straight and walking through the water over the edge of the tub closest to them. Looking up into their faces, totally nude, I ask them to please join us.

Something about being asked nicely by the object of their yearnings seems enough to assuage their fears and anxieties. Finally they break their frozen poses and robotically begin to walk up to the tub. When the first boy squats down to get into the water, I reach out with my hand and grabbed his foot to stop him. He looks at me with confusion painted across his face. I tell him and his friends, in my most seductive voice, that they are overdressed for the occasion.

"We're all friends here, aren't we," I ask, my voice catching in my throat with my own excitement. "At least we were hoping that we'd become very close friends." And with that, I take the boy's foot and use his toes to tickle my long, rock-hard nipples.

He's gotten the not-so-subtle message and he nervously looks over his slender shoulder to his two other buddies. There is a pregnant pause and it takes several heartbeats for them to decide as a group whether to stay or bail. While they decide, you come up behind me and hug me from behind, bending your knees slightly so that your cock slides between my ass cheeks and forward through my crotch. The head of your cock pokes so far forwards now that our guests and I can look down and see the tip stirring around in my labia.

Finally, they say as one, "what the hell?" and stand in front of us and peel down their swim trunks. They had all been wearing big, baggy trunks that hid all too well what was beneath them. My eyes feasted on the revealed trio of manhood ... not jailbait at all. Their bodies were lean and one is almost hairless, so that I can clearly see his balls unobscured by pubic hair. Best of all, their cocks are so young and strong, very much in the spring of their virility. My mouth literally waters and I feel like the predator I am: a cougar on the hunt. Their erections seem like they are made out of polished hardwood. They angle upward and there is just no sag, but they each twitch with the quickening heartbeat of its owner.

There is no question in their minds now that our invitation to get in the tub is more than just a social invitation. I want them all and you want to watch me have them all. But as they were get into the tub, I am glad that to hear you telling them that this is about to be the main event of their young lives, but that we have one rule: you would be the only one that would actually get to fuck me.

"You guys can have as much pleasure as you can stand. She can touch you, jerk you off, suck you cocks, fondle your balls and you can cum wherever you want on her but her mouth is the only place you can fuck her, the only way you can cum inside her. Fucking her is for me and me alone. Are we understood?"

With a nod of their heads, they all agree to the ground rules, some degree of disappointment registering on their young faces.

Hearing you use the word fuck pushes my horny button into overdrive. I want to be fucked, not made love to. I want to suck cock. I want to play with their balls. I want to have hot cum all over my body. I want to be a slut tonight; I want to be the Queen of all Sluts and I want to be used not worshipped tenderly. This will, I hope, be absolutely the ultimate in how to quench my hunger for horny sex.

You take charge of arranging us. It is not easy to position four men and a woman so that satisfaction can be guaranteed. First, you have me return to my floating-on-my-back position, and you return to standing between my legs, holding my hips to keep me afloat and keeping me from drifting away. My head is over one of the underwater benches at the edge. One of the young studs kneels on the bench on each side of me. Their cocks are above water and pointing right at my head. The third guy, the hairless one, perches his ass right on the cushioned rim of the tub, and he bends his cock downwards with his hands so that it is directly over me.

Cocks everywhere. I am surrounded. Within inches of my face are the three monumentally hard cocks awaiting my attention. I feel your cock insistently prodding at my cunt. I willingly spread my legs again to let you in. And in you slide, all at once, plunging all the way in one quick stab. Usually, I need a slower approach to accustom myself to your thickness. But tonight I'm ready, as ready as I've ever been. I've been waiting for this since this morning's phone call, and as the hours have passed, I've only become more ready. Just as my mouth sucked your cock hard into my mouth a while ago in the hallway, I feel sure that my pussy is drawing you in with a vacuuming force. You have no choice but to fill me with that big cock.

And speaking of big cocks, I've got plenty to choose from. The boys are getting impatient. All three are lightly, self-consciously stroking their erections. The two on my right and left are insistently nudging my cheeks. I turn to one of them and nibble on the tip. I tongue his piss hole. I bare my teeth and let them lightly rub over the taut skin, catching on the rim of the head. I let my lips wrap around the head, while my tongue is flicking around and around the entire crown. He is still pumping away on the base of his cock, and I encourage him to give me more of his solid meat. It is so hot and firm in my mouth. I can almost imagine that it will explode like a balloon if the skin becomes any more taut. I urge him down further and my lips bump against his fingers, forcing them to make room for my hungry, slurping mouth. He is left with only a finger and his thumb gripping at the root of his cock, but even then, he continues to squeeze and milk his shaft, making the head bump repeatedly against the roof of my mouth. I slurp and gobble, tasting his precum as it slides around in my mouth. It tastes subtly different than yours, I realize -- less salty, more sweet.

While I gobble on this one hunk of hard flesh, I am able to reach up with one hand to tickle my fingers over the surface one of the other young dicks. With my other hand, I reach under the cock of the third and gently toy with his balls. Both of these guys are also pumping away at their cocks with increasing speed, So I switch from sucking the one cock in favor of the stud on my left. I give him some of the same treatment; his precum is already flowing when I start. It is also more sweet than yours, maybe more watery too. And so much of it.

I haven't at all forgotten about you. Oh no. You have kept your cock completely buried in my cunt while this is going on, but you haven't moved it in and out. Nevertheless, I can feel it throbbing and twitching inside me. With a start, I feel you pull it most of the way out and begin thrusting in and out just an inch or so. In this position, you have just the right angle to stimulate my G spot. You certainly know what you are doing and always have. You are giving that most sensitive bump a deep massage, and it is doing quite the number on me. Your hands on my hips begin to give my ass cheeks an equally deep massage. You know me so well. All my body's secrets are revealed. You touch me so deeply, so thoroughly, so passionately. I'm totally open to you.

I am now going back and forth between the two guys on each side of my head, giving them hot, wet sucks. The guy over my head has crunched forward and down; his balls are easier for me to reach. He seems to be frustrated that his friends are getting blow jobs and he isn't, so I stop for a minute to tell him not to worry, that his time will come. That satisfies him as I continue to lightly juggle his huge balls. They are hanging down so low and are right in front of my eyes. Unlike your balls, they are hairless and almost smooth.

Now the boys on each side are obviously getting close. I am trying to adjust the amount of stimulation that I give each of them so that they will climax simultaneously. Again I stop for a moment to explain that I want you and the two guys at my sides to all come at once. Back to sucking and squeezing and driving these guys crazy. And back to getting fucked. You are finally giving me the "hard and deep" fucking that I really need more than anything. I hook my legs around your hips to keep from being pushed right into the wall of the Jacuzzi. I dig my heels into your back and pull you all the way in, then release you so that you can rear back for the next thrust. One of your hands has worked down and around my ass cheek, so that you can tickle at the rim of my asshole. That feels so right, getting banged so hard by your cock while being teased so lightly by your finger.

Faster and faster you go, and harder and harder I suck. These two guys are ready to go, so I let go of the one over my head and use one hand on each of the cocks beside my head pumping them both as hard and fast as I can. Thank God for being ambidextrous.

I shout at you to pull my body up out of the water, and my breasts and stomach rise up clear, then I can feel a different, familiar kind of throbbing in the cocks in my hands. They are going to come. Oh yes! It is about to happen. They both start grunting, and so do you. It sounds like a cage full of apes. I start shouting at them, imploring them to do it, "Go ahead. Squirt that sweet come all over me. Cover me with hot cream. Drown me in your cum. Do it! Drown me in it!"

You get the message and pull your cock out of my grasping cunt, just as it spews forth its jet of semen. It arches up over my cunt and navel, splattering across my heaving belly. Moments later, the two boys get inspired by your example, and my milking, and they too let go with shots of their come, which I accurately aim at my breasts. Within seconds, my entire torso is covered with milky-white goop that both burns and soothes my skin. Big dollops hang in stringy masses on my breasts and dangle around my long, hard nipples. It is amazing how much cream these young studs had to give me. I want all that they have, and I milk out as much as I can. My navel fills up with a puddle of the wonderful stuff. You slide your softening cock back into my cunt and rub it tenderly over my widespread cunt lips. Your come drools out over my pink and swollen flesh, and slimes around on my clitoris. I pull the still long, but softening, cocks of the boys down to my breasts and poke at the greasy nipples with the ridges of the cock heads. I am one huge sensitive nerve that hooks together all of my erogenous zones into a network of pure sexual hunger. This is not enough, but is a big step in the right direction.

Of course, it is not enough for the third young man either. He has been patient and understanding, even getting his balls out of my face long enough for me to watch all of that semen squirting over my body. That's a view that I didn't want to miss, and that I'll remember forever. But now it is his turn, and I ask him to slip down so that he can stand on the bench, straddling my head. My thighs are still hooked over your hips, supporting my lower body, and I instruct the boys at my sides to each use one hand to support my upper body above the waterline. I use my hands to reach up and grasp the last stud's cock. One squeeze of my hands brings forth a couple of teaspoons of clear precome, and it is enough to lubricate the entire length of his cock. And we save the best (or at least biggest) for last. Maybe it is because we made him wait and watch for so long. In any case, his cock must be 11 or 12 inches long, and it seems to want to point all the way up at (or past!) his navel. I have to keep a tight grip to keep it within reach. As I pull down, he bends his knees more. Not only does that make it easier for me to reach and stroke his cock. It also brings his balls right down to my lips.

While I start to jack off this boy and nibble and lick at his balls, you and the two other guys start to massage the front of my body, using all of that slimy, greasy semen as a body lotion. Each of the guys pays attention to one of my breasts, while you get your limp cock out of the way so that you can masturbate my clitoris the way you know I like it; side to side, not right on the very tip, but just above that. This is good. Yes. I have to be careful that my rising excitement doesn't make me lose control too much. I wouldn't want to suck too hard on the lovely smooth balls that are now all the way inside my mouth. You've taught me how just the right amount of sucking and licking can do the trick.

Now you have instructed one of the guys who are stimulating my incredibly sensitive nipples to pinch harder and to massage deeper. And you tell the other to take over for you by rubbing my clitoris. You give him perfect instructions about how I like it. It turns me on to hear you describing to this neophyte just the way a real woman likes it. You tell him to be sure to pay attention to my labia too. And with that, I can feel both you and him pinch and pull at those long and swollen lips. I know without seeing that the two of you have stretched them wide apart, and that every detail of my cunt is open to all your eyes. Then you kneel down in to the hot water and insert one finger into my vagina, again finding my G spot. Pinching and kneading of my nipples..., strumming my clitoris..., pinching my cunt lips..., massaging my G spot. Both my hands jacking up and down on 12 inches of slippery young cock. My nose is pushing deep and deeper into the clean, pink, wrinkled rosette of his asshole. My mouth full of hot balls -- balls that are full of more of that semen that is soon to be spraying over my body.

Soon...

Soon...

Soon... and ... now! His balls that were hanging down so loose now pull up towards the root of his cock. His ass cheeks tighten up squeezing my nose between them. His cock starts writhing in my hands, but I don't stop pumping. Rather than suck on his balls, I now blow hot air onto them and onto his cock from below. And that does it. He is clenching his ass cheeks fast and repeatedly, and I can feel bolts of come rising up through his cock and out to the tip. A couple of blobs land and my breasts and get immediately massaged into my tits. While one hand milks his cock some more, I take the other hand and wrap it around his cock head so that the come gets caught in my fingers. Once I capture a couple of spurts, I bring it down to my mouth and lick the shiny heavy cream onto my tongue. I feed on it like it is my desert. This young stud is still spurting more come onto my chest and tummy, and the trio of hands working my nipples and cunt are pushing me over the top. Another huge orgasm picks me up and sweeps me into the clouds of rapture. I am shaking with bliss and ecstasy. For a few moments, I am totally in another place, where there is no time, no names, no reality.

You and these guys have given me a night to remember. I doubt they'll soon forget it either. I'm not ignoring you, dear. I suspect you've had a memorable and satisfying evening. I have no doubt that somewhere out there are three young guys who now know that a woman can be as hungry and horny as any man. In fact, love, I think we might want to think about setting up another encounter with them. I'm sure that we'll get no argument from them.

SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers
12