Slipping Sue A Fat One

Story Info
18-year-old freshman gets first taste of dark dick.
1.5k words
3.75
179.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this story is unverifiable, but true. It occurred in the early 90s at a mid-sized New England college to a poor unsuspecting sheltered 18 year old woman. Her life would never be the same (lucky her)!

It was the night of my last final and I was due to catch a red eye flight home after spending all semester 3,000 miles away. My current semi-girlfriend Nicole was all excited to drive me 2 hours to the airport after we spent the evening having dinner and then banging the hell out of her. The only problem? I wanted to go out and try and hook up with someone new and more exciting. You see, Nicole wasn't very experience and was NOT into experimentation. One of the worst sexual combinations imaginable, but I digress.

I told Nicole I was going to meet some friends at 7 for a couple of hours and then I would call her and come over. However, my plans were totally different from the story she heard. I had plans to go out to a hopping frat party as most people had completed their last final of the fall semester. This party was at the most hopping frat on campus, and the parties on this particular night were ALWAYS the craziest of the year as everyone lets off steam before heading home. I had the opportunity to meet a large number of freshman women that year as I participated in incoming Orientation as a way of earning extra money. I would like to say that I had the foresight to know this would expose me to a batch of young, tight, impressionable women way before any other college man had a chance, but that would be lying. Just plain dumb luck, is the actual truth.

At any rate, Sue was one of these freshman, and I actually became rather good friends with her during first semester. She was funny but not too bright. She had very long straight brown hair, and brown eyes. She was of Irish-American descent and had grown up in a small sheltered town in Northern New England. Her experience and contact with other races basically consisted with what she saw on TV. Our sense of humor was similar and we got along well. She was about 5' 4" with what looked like B cups and a nice tight little body. A little bit of an ass, but not enough for me(I likes em big). She was cute, but she was not a girl that you absolutely HAD to fuck. She probably didn't even know what she was doing in the sack even though she liked to talk a good game.

7 PM rolls around and I head on out to the party after a few choice beverages. Low and behold, I meet Sue there. It looks like Sue is trying to drink enough alcohol to sink the Titanic, and it doesn't take much to get her entire 115 pound body fully intoxicated. I sense an opportunity here as I am chatting with her and 4 of her girlfriends. Most of her friends are fat and/or ugly as hell, so no multiple hijinks there. But Sue is definitely throwing it like a Frisbee, and I have a great set of hands. I know the deal is sealed when she keeps getting in my personal space and just stares up at me. At times she rubs her small tits against me and smiles. I decide it is time to violate her innocent body and make plans to leave. I pull the patented "I'll meet you outside" so that my girlfriends friends don't suspect the worst. They already think I am a dog and it pisses me off because they are right and it might fuck up my game… Oh well, the truth hurts, so they say.

I meet Sue outside and we head off to my place. She is weaving all over the place and making the drunk giggling noises. I know this is it, and I will be in there soon. It is about 4 hours to flight time and I am sure Nicole will blow a gasket,but we will cross that bridge if/when we get there. As soon as I get Sue to my room I throw her on the bed and start kissing her from head to toe. I have a plane to catch, and don't have time to "make love". Besides, her drunk ass needs to get pounded into submission and I plan to do my best to fulfill her wish. I pull off her jeans and find that she is wearing white cotton panties, that just completes the young innocent vibe that she gives off. I also find that she is in fact packing B cups in her cotton bra, and I whip that last piece of clothing to the ground.

She immediately wraps her legs around me as I fall on top of her, as we French kiss. She is constantly rubbing against my dick and humping up at me. I push her down and taste her titties. Her nipples are rather large and well developed for her small breasts and I feast on those for as long as I can. But her humping is getting to me, and knowing she is so inexperienced is driving me crazy.

As she wraps her legs around me, I start to rub my extremely hard dick against her pussy lips. I am not large at all, but I am thick and proud of it. I know her small pussy hasn't had a dick this wide in it, and I plan to make her feel every inch. She is leaking juices all the way down her pussy into her ass, and she is panting hard. I reach down and slowly place the head of my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I want to see her expression as I delve into her private, and under appreciated box. I stare at her face as I ever so slowly sink into her. She closes her eyes and starts a frown of happiness/confusion. I love that look that women get, it drives me crazy.

Halfway in, I have to pull back and re-lubricate myself with her juices. I use her sopping cunt to get my dick all slippery and slowly plunge all the way in. It takes her breath away, and I love it. The look on her face as she realizes she finally has it all is amazing. She starts to hump up at me, but I have to stop her. I am in control, and she is getting fucked. That's not the way it has to be, but that's the way it is tonight. I start to pick up the pace until I am pounding her cunt hard. My bed is squeaking and I know my dorm mates can hear me next door. She is moaning loudly, but not making any English words. I finally reach down for the coup de grace. As I am on top of her, I place the backs of her knees in the crook of my elbows and lift up.

Low and behold, Sue is extremely flexible and soon has her ankles next to her ears. In this position I can tax her little pussy as deep and as hard as I want. Tonight I pound her harder than I ever have before. I am trying to drive her through the bed. Surprisingly, Sue is loving every minute of it. Screaming, "yes" and "harder" and "that's it". The part that gets me the most is Sue just moaning incoherently. Her pussy is getting abused and she is loving it more than she ever has before, with her boyfriend. As I am about to come, I pull out and come all over her tits, she is out of breath and sweating like hell. She looks up at me as she rubs the come into her tits and smiles. She has just received the fucking of her young life and loved it more than I ever expected. I feel like "The Man" after this conquest.

Unfortunately, we do not get a repeat performance as I have to hurry her out the door to call a pissed off Nicole. I call Nicole and deal with her idle threats of not taking me to the airport at all. But she knows I have no other way to get home and she is a pushover. Besides, she is so drawn to my dick (as I was her first) that she will do anything I say that doesn't require her to experiment sexually. She eventually drives me to the airport and would have also sucked my dick if we had time. The look on her face as she tastes another girls pussy juice on my dick would have been priceless, but alas, that did not happen…

Sue finished her Freshman year and then left college. Unfortunately we never fucked again, but this one time was good enough for the both of us. I remember her fondly, and I hope she does the same for me.