Slips Of The Tongue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Tina on her knees, Gwen fucking her face, holding her tight by the hair with one hand and stroking her cheek with the other. Julie had also gotten to her knees, Domenique's ass on her lap, her pussy saturated, trickling juices into her asshole while Julie leaned in and spread the essence with her tongue, pussy paint drops swelling at the tip of her nose and then dripping onto Domenique's perineum.

Meanwhile, like a belly dancer serving herself as a meal for one, Gwen had developed a slow hip gyrating pattern against Tina's mouth. Her cheeks slightly swollen, red and slick with Gwen's honey, Tina worked her tongue in furious circles. Tina's fingers found their way around to Gwen's ass. She gripped each cheek, squeezed their firmness, and then crawled her spider fingers to part their clef wide and rub Gwen's smooth anus. This led Gwen to hum a soft mewling song of ensuing rapture. She looked down at Tina's wet face and at her own dark pussy, and smiled.

"You're such a dirty fucking little girl." she panted, "Aren't you Tina?"

"Tina moaned and nodded her agreement.

"Yes sweetie" Gwen whimpered as she road the crest of a small orgasm, "Yeah, you love my pussy. Come on; roll that tongue. Drink my pussy juice."

Tina sighed, sipped and swallowed as if starved for the taste, desperate for the quenching. Gwen whined as she stood firm while small waves of electricity emanated from inside her clit, and splashed her insides, sprays of ecstasy whetting her apatite a deeper red. Unnoticed by Tina or Gwen, Domenique glanced at them briefly, smiling as she changed positions with Julie.

"Come on dirty girl." said Gwen as she suddenly pushed Tina back and turned her around, "I'm gonna spank your sweet little ass now."

Tina, still on her knees, bent over and spread her legs, her pastel pink anus beckoning Gwen, her pussy wide open and dripping. Gwen thought of the time when she'd assumed the same position for Domenique their first night together. On her elbows, Tina looked back as Gwen knelt behind her. Smack; came the first, open handed slap, startling Tina and making her whimper again. Gwen rubbed the spot, massaged it, leading her thumb along the pucker of Tina's anus. Then came Gwen's other open hand, hard onto Tina's other cheek. The impact made her jump. The sound was like a crack of a whip, and as much as she desired to make Tina cringe just a few more times, Gwen resisted the impulse. What was that about, she asked herself. Don't know. Forget it. Focus. She leaned her face in close to Tina's perfect ass and instead kissed and nibbled lines and patterns of hunger along Tina's creamy white cheeks. Then, trailing her lips, tongue and teeth, she found her way to the delicate pads at the bottoms of Tina's small feet. There, Gwen's teeth and tongue lingered for a time before finding their way back to her ass.

Gwen then gripped Tina's ass open and began to devour her succulent little asshole, lapping circles around its narrow circumference and digging her tongue into its slick center. Tina had somehow found a small vibrator on the carpet, and had it working against her clit as Gwen dined on her ass. It wasn't much longer before Tina realized that Gwen had inserted three fingers into her pussy and began to thrust them. Tina's moaning evolved into a musical rhythm, as if humming herself a tune, while Gwen drove herself deep into her. Then Tina felt Gwen withdraw her fingers, and then fit them one at a time into her ass. Tina breathed for her to go easy. Gwen did, at first. But, after a time, not hearing any further protest, she went harder. Gwen continued jabbing her long fingers into Tina's ass as she peered about the living room carpet for her strap-on.

Her attention was drawn by the sight of Domenique and Julie; Nique sitting on Jules's face, Jules's ass up, Domenique hugging her in a wrestler's pile driver hold, munching happily at the anus in her face. They were both giggling between sighs of pleasure, their utterances muffled from being stuffed inside each other's asses. Gwen wondered how long they'd be able to keep that up as she reached her free hand and collected her purple glittered silicone cock and its jock. Quickly, she strapped herself in, and then flipped Tina around.

Still sopping, Tina spread her pussy and guided Gwen in. Gwen set immediately into her groove, jack rabbiting Tina as she continued to work the vibe against her clit in a blur of vertical ups and downs. Gwen smiled at Tina, gathered up her huge tits in each hand, and thumbed her long hard nipples. Gwen began to pant as she fucked Tina more deeply and felt the effect of the dildo's vaginal insert on her G spot. But, desiring something a little extra, Gwen swiped Tina's vibrator, and set to working it against her clit while she fucked Tina. Tina frowned. Gwen laughed. With an indifferent shrug, Tina reached her left hand to part her lips, and then found her clit with her right index. Then, she began to rub furiously at it; affecting a speedy vertical up and down friction, which sent her into a wicked twitching fit. Gradually, Tina and Gwen approached their climax, their eyes wide open and staring at each other. Gwen watched Tina's hips shake, watched her speeding finger and the quickly disappearing and re-appearing of the purple dildo she was driving into her. Then, moving her gaze up to Tina's wobbling breasts, and to the string of drool that trailed down her right cheek, Gwen's orgasm exploded, its radiation creeping up her spine, immobilizing every muscle and sending tickling tremors up into her jaw.

Gaining enough after glow will to move, Gwen pulled her silicone cock from Tina, slumped and then lay spent on a stretch of carpet. Eyes closed, she could hear Tina's breathing and had a sense of someone moving around her. Presently, she felt a soft tugging at her thighs. Opening her eyes slightly, Gwen saw that Jules was trying to remove the jock and cock from her. Glancing to her right, Gwen then saw Domenique taking lavish mouthfuls of Tina's big tits. She closed her eyes again, her toes and clit still tingling as she felt Jules tugging the dildo harness from around her waist and thighs. A few seconds more and Gwen fell into a shallow sleep. Totally relaxed, she felt the weight of soft flesh against her thighs, the sensation of cool wet breaths on her nipples and warm palms cupping her pussy. Eventually, Gwen was roused back into wakefulness. Someone had rolled her onto her side. Gwen sniffed the air, and immediately recognized the aroma of Domenique's pussy. Her eyes opened to see her lover's sex was just beyond her tongue's reach. Then, looking right, Gwen realized that her own pussy was about to get munched by Jules, Jules's was about to get munched by Tina, whose pussy was already being snacked on by Domenique. Gwen wondered if the camera was in reach as she took in the interior vantage of their sideways 69. Or was it a 183?

Gwen turned her face back into Domenique's pussy, squirmed her body in a little closer, and then planted a soft kiss on her best girl's clit. So Tina, Jules, Gwen and Domenique lay, their bodies intertwined, another chain reaction of ecstatic impulse starting to ripple its way through them, perpetual mouth to pussy. The love they made looked like a slithering, undulating jungle scene of smooth barked peach colored trees bathed in bright, leafy flowers, and gleaming morsel fruits of limpid eyes, wet lips and gloriously drenched clitoris bud blossoms.

"I cannot tell you how absolutely amazing that was." Remarked Tina from the passenger seat of Gwen's car, "Thanks for the ride home by the way."

It wasn't a terrible hardship, but Gwen felt a bit put out that not only did she have to pick Tina up, but she had to bring her back home as well. The fact was, after their two by two showers, Jules had to hurry to her shift and Domenique went right to Gwen's bed and was out.

"No problem." "So what'd you think of Jules?"

"Oh she is hot, very nice, lots of fun. But..."

"But?"

"Still not my favorite."

"Really? And whose you're favorite?"

"Oh; I don't know." Tina answered coyly, "But, hmm, let me ask you: when you kiss me, or Julie, does it feel the same as when you kiss Domenique?"

"Gwen took her eyes off the highway for only a second to glance at Tina. Silence passed, two seconds, three, and then Gwen shrugged as she watched the traffic flow around her car.

"I," she stuttered, "I hadn't thought about it."

"I'm not asking you to think about it." Tina laughed, "I'm asking you to tell me how you feel."

Gwen glanced quickly at Tina once more. She suddenly thought of Domenique's violence again, and thought it might be alright to exploit the fact that she had a captive audience to relate the event to. But suddenly...

"Holy shit!" shouted Tina, "Holy fucking shit?"

"What!?!"

Stupidly, Tina pointed her finger across Gwen's line of sight. Just as stupidly, Gwen followed. Her eyes went immediately wide. Then horns blared, tires screeched, Gwen looked back ahead and jerked the wheel; nearly side swiping a Taurus and narrowly avoiding a Ford Explorer.

"Oh fuck!" she muttered, swerving away from volatile traffic, the rapid fire horn bursts, confused angry stares from other drivers and the occasional bird flipped for her benefit. In the break down lane, Gwen came to a stop, and then peered through her window to a billboard looming over the opposite side of that particular stretch of I 91. Her mouth slightly open, her eyes glazed, Gwen flicked her hazards on and stared at the vast image of three white roses, set before a pink background and a phone number, each digit in red French script, cradling their jagged green leaves and spread petals.

"I just peed in my pants." Said Tina.

"Seriously!" cried Gwen, turning to face her.

"Kidding."

"Gwen glowered at her, and then took a great breath. Tina raised her brow, and then looked back at the billboard. Gwen withdrew her cell from inside her jacket, typed the number on the huge sign, saved it to her contacts, labeling it Rose, and then tucked the phone away.

"I'm thinking that's not an add for FTD." Remarked Tina.

"Nope." Said Gwen, clearing her throat as she eased her foot cautiously off the break and looked for an opening in the traffic.

"I can't wait to finally meet her." Said Tina, "I mean, after all the hype, she better be something else. You know?"

Gwen put her foot back on the break, and then turned to face her. What's this, she thought. Tina met her stare. Flustered, half from having just avoided causing a major accident, half from what she didn't know what was going on in Tina's head all of a sudden, Gwen wasn't sure how to respond.

"Yeah," Gwen finally said, turning again to look for a window to merge back onto the highway, "She better be something else."

12