Slips Of The Tongue Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers

"I think you've learned to like to make a game of risk." Eashwari remarked without looking at Gwen.

And as if Domenique herself had said the words, made the cut, drove the punch, a new rush of weeping possessed Gwen. Crying fitfully, she covered her face with her hands.

"And I also think," Eashwari continued as she pried Gwen's hands apart, "that you've been taught for the sake of your teacher's pleasure."

Gwen wagged her head in vigorous protest. Eashwari knew Gwen wanted to scream, to slap and kick, to make her denial physical, but the older woman held her fast. She wrestled the towel from Gwen's clutching fist, quickly folded it, and then tucked it into her mouth.

"Don't scream." She whispered, "Bite; if you must. There is no rational to defend hate. If you have been a fool, accept it and never let yourself be a fool again. Gautama Buddha said that just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over. So bite Ms. Travvers. Let the poison out."

So Gwen sat, her arms wrapped around herself, rocking and keening a thin, high pitched cry. Eashwari remained beside her as the time passed, as Gwen writhed and struggled, wept and ground her teeth until her jaw was soar and her face a slick and puffy mess. Eashwari took the hand towel, and went to wash it out. Upon her return, she bid Gwen to lay by her side. Eashwari then cleaned Gwen's face anew, and then held her close. Together they lay, flesh to flesh, until Gwen began to gently play with the cool, hard nipple of Eashwari's right breast.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom."

"Gwen honey! How are you!?! Burt! Gwen's on the phone! So you're coming up for Christmas, right?"

"Well; I think so." Answered Gwen as she exchanged one last kiss from Eashwari before she headed down to prepare breakfast for her guests.

"What do you mean you think so?"

"I; I have something I need to tell you."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah; I'm fine. Uhm, I wanted to tell you that, I mean maybe it would be better if I did this in person, but it's hitting me now so I'm doing it now."

"Gwen-"

"Mom, I'm gay. I'm a lesbian Mom. That's; what I needed to tell you. So I've told you, and now it's done."

Silence crossed the line until Gwen's mother cleared her throat.

"Well honey," Mrs. Travvers continued, "Actually, one of your friends called to tell us, but we already had the idea that you-"

"One of my friends? Mom? Who called you?"

"Uh, Tina, I think her name was. But like I said honey; we already; knew. It's okay sweetie. We love you, and it's okay."

Gwen peered out her room's window and stared at the snow swept, ice encased garden behind Eashwari's bed and breakfast. As she tried to remain in control, Gwen's nostrils flared, causing her to smell the lingering fragrance of her hostess's sex across her upper lip. Tina, she thought. Oh Domenique; really?

"Gwen? Are you there?"

"Yes Mom. I'm here."

"So can you make it?"

"Yes Mom."

"Will you be bringing a friend?"

Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers