Slips Of The Tongue Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers

Tina blushed; half because she felt ashamed and embarrassed, half because she was about to stare eye to eye with Letreese's scrutinizing sex.

"Ask yourself Tina;" Letreese continued, "Did Domenique go back?"

Tina looked away as she struggled for something to say, perhaps a variation of her first apology, but Letreese wasn't giving her the chance.

"Yes she did. So you know that she's got good taste. Oh, but maybe that's it: taste. Well, try to think of my skin as the milk chocolate icing on a Boston cream pie, only the pie filling is pink, just like you."

Tina was trapped. Letreese set her feet on either side of Tina's knees, and then spread her legs apart, giving the blonde the highly sought after opportunity of experiencing the true essence of Love.

"Come on now." Commanded Letreese, "If you're gonna' sour my mood, you better do it now. Believe me; better to disappoint Dom and me now rather than later. Now taste me woman!"

Mortified by her own foolish ignorance, helpless, Tina wiped herself, and then flushed the toilet. There was always a first time to be seen right through, and here it was. Tina looked up, shamefaced, into Letreese's face before looking back to be stared down a second time by the woman's all knowing pussy. Tina touched her gently at first, feeling her tight, rough, hair and then brought her nose in close. Hmm, she thought, coconut flesh, a hint of lemon, the familiar note of iron.

Tina reached the fingers of both hands, and gently pulled Letreese's lips apart. So Mr. Owl, thought Tina, reminded of some old candy commercial as she took in Letreese's fragrance. How many licks? In the next instant, both Tina and Letreese were feeling much better. how many licks does it take to get to the jelly Roll center of a jelly Pop!? A good question. Let's find out. A One; a two; a three. Tina was fully engaged as she reached around to grab Letreese's smooth firm ass.

"Oh, but I do think it's fair to tell you," warned Letreese as her clit grew inside Tina's mouth, "There's a good chance you'll experience some degree of; carpet burn, but I don't suspect you're too worried about that right now. My, but are you good at that."

"Hmm." Was Tina's answer to the compliment.

It was about then that she heard Domenique and Jules enter the room.

"Oh Hi! You must be Jules!"

Letreese extended a hand. Jules took it.

"The pleasure's all mine." Continued Letreese, beginning to laugh.

Tina couldn't help but laugh along with her. Sitting back, she turned to look at a vaguely annoyed Domenique and a fairly befuddled looking Jules and, still laughing, said:

"Jules; you really need to try this. It tastes just like chicken."

It was about an hour later, after Jules and Tina put on their own amateur strip show and some Hors d'oeuvres were passed around, when the ladies gathered their toys and met on the gym mats. They slithered around twice, each purring and giggling; lips brushing, grazing, softly slick, warming to each other in turn. A quick round of spin the double ended dildo, Domenique's prize from the grab bag, coupled Tina with Domenique and Jules with Letreese. For the first session, Letreese consulted her grab bag gift, One Hundred And One Lesbian Love Making Positions.

Tina was given the bottom while Domenique took the top in an over easy. Tina lay comfortably beneath Domenique, getting her pussy thoroughly eaten this time as she gripped her top's ass tight and ate her back with equal vigor. Meanwhile, Letreese and Jules were joined in a velvet rope; Letreese bottoming while Jules topped. Tina glanced over at the two in their spread legged daily grind, and could hear the quiet sand paper friction of their pussy hair.

Round two found the teams switched. Tina took the sex manual and decided that everyone would do a welcome back. It was Letreese's turn to spin the double dildo between herself and Tina to see who would be ass up first. Letreese won, so Tina was to give her first rim job to a black girl while Jules dined on Domenique's little ass hole. It was hard for Tina to keep from laughing all over again, but she managed, and enjoyed licking the inside of Letreese's ass almost as much as she liked the taste of her pussy. As she ate, Tina reached her fingers up to find Letreese's clit, and work ever tightening circles until she made the woman purr.

By round three, Tina and Julie had fit themselves into a session of Saturn's rings. Seated, wrapped in each other's legs, tightly embraced as they eased themselves in turn onto the double ended dildo, their pelvises swiveled in a tandem elliptical orbit, leading them both to the first full blown orgasms of the night. As they recovered, Tina and Jules realized that Letreese had slipped herself between them. Tina marked her face with a trail of wet kisses until she found the hard red nipple of their new playmate's right breast. Letreese turned her head to face Jules. Her chest still heaving slightly, Jules stared brazenly into Letreese's eyes.

Letreese stared back, extending long fingers into Jules's wild red hair. Then, wrenching the hair tight at the back of her head, Love pulled Jules into a deep tongue probing kiss. Eventually, Tina slipped off of her end of the double dildo and came back up to share in their intimacy; lips locked, giving way, eyes closed, tongue to tongue, nibbling, biting play teeth and ecstatic cat scratches. The three gradually parted, but within a tongue's reach, like three feline familiars napping in a warm spot of sun light.

Domenique's eyes coveted the sight of them. She advanced, crawling toward them, enthralled by the spectacle of the three women; tonguing like crazed addicts seeking some drug that happened to be down each other's throats.

One by one, the three realized Domenique's approach. They made their move. On all fours they crawled to their lost sister and surrounded her; brushing body to body, lapping flesh and devouring the musk of each of their pussies like estrus crazed prowling animals.

"This won't hurt a bit." Domenique whispered into Jules's ear as she turned to nibble at the nape of Tina's neck.

Tina opened her eyes, a twinge of regret dropping a pebble of itself into the murky pit of her gut. In the split second that Letreese's lips found her, Tina wondered if she'd heard Domenique's whispered words and whether Gwen was somewhere, spiritually broken, beaten and scarred. A second more, and the subtle pain was softened some, muted by the beautiful radiation of Letreese's fingers, lips and tongue.

Tina's a good girl, thought Letreese , then whispered aloud against her lips before moving her own mouth toward Tina's succulently ample breasts. The breathing and effort among them became a swelling ocean tide in Tina's ears, Domenique now the closest, the song inside the smooth pink cavity of a great shell. Together they rolled, forming a tight fetal ball of pussy to mouth and mouth to pussy. I guess you wouldn't notice me either if I was gone, Tina thought distantly, and I suppose I wouldn't have a reason to miss you. So I'll be ready; I hope.

Tina quickly recovered from her thoughts and continued eating Domenique with animal ferocity; lapping, salivating, chewing her clit until her entire body shivered. Together they whimpered; Domenique now bucking her pussy against Tina's face, the sound of wet slapping wet. Tina raised her head and as she began to slither her tongue along the rim of Domenique's asshole, she looked up to see the living structure that was Jules and Letreese. She stared as Domenique's shudders were intermittently muffled by her own frenzied jabbing pussy, at the sinuous sculpture of skintight wrapped supple musculature before her.

Domenique, in her pillow princess position and on the verge of spraying Tina's face with her come, opened her eyes to see Letreese and Jules standing over her and Tina. Letreese, though, was standing on her hands; kissing Domenique and sucking great mouthfuls of her breasts as Jules lapped rapturously at the pretty poking pink exotic delight at the apex between Letreese's steadily horizontal juxtaposed legs. Jules, her legs spread wide, was rubbing herself off as she ate Letreese's downside right pussy.

Lavishing, Domenique watched Tina join the structure; kneeling behind Jules, cracking her ass open, and driving her tongue deep inside its pretty pink center. Abruptly, Jules came, her tongue wagging furiously at Letreese's gleaming clit, pussy sweat and drool running through Letreese's pussy hair and Jules's chin, three droplets falling and creating a jeweled ring around Domenique's belly button.

It was after midnight, their bodies spent and draped upon one another on the sticky gym mats, when Tina decided it was about time to pee again. It also seemed high time that she dress and get home too. There was only one bed in the place as well as one couch, and there was no way she was going to sleep the night on a gym mat. Tina crawled her way out of the limp cluster, walked to her pile of clothes and took a look out the window. Seeing that the snow had stopped and that the road was cleared, Tina grabbed the pile and moved toward the bathroom.

Before sitting down to pee, she checked out her face in the mirror, and saw that the effect of the scrubbing of Letreese's pussy hair on her cheeks wasn't so bad. As she wondered if Jules had gotten her lovely red mound sanded down, she suddenly heard the text tone of her phone. Taking a seat, Tina fished through her pants, pulled the phone from a pocket and checked the message.

"Jules!" she whispered into her friend's ear, "We've got to go!"

"Hmm." Sighed Jules as she slowly rose, "But we didn't get to play the cucumber game."

Letreese snorted laughter.

"I can pack a couple up and send them home with you." Domenique laughed as she trailed her fingers around Letreese's pussy.

Ten minutes later, Tina and Jules exchanged good night kisses with their hostesses before finally walking out the door. It was Letreese that closed the door behind them, expressing her desire that they get together again soon.

As certain as she was that she'd never see Gwen again, Domenique thought there was a chance she'd show up with Tina and Jules. But, she apparently didn't care to exploit the safety in their number. Why can't she just take it, Domenique asked herself as she gathered all the pillows from the mats so that Letreese could attend to them with an antiseptic spray. What's a little pain every now and then? That was just Domenique: crass, abrasive, rough at times. Why shouldn't psychological intimacy have the same friction that made physical intimacy work? What the fuck Gwen! I just want to be the little push you need to push back every once in a while.

Domenique turned away from Letreese so that she didn't see her lovely face darken. If given the chance, Letreese would see, reflected in Domenique's eyes, everyone she's ever loved or ever hated. They are all rolled up inside her heart, like wound dressings; alternating layers of clean and soiled rags, a system of healing scabbing over and irrevocable infection, keeping her in a perpetual state of spoiling, sabotaging any chance at any lasting love. And if Gwen couldn't see it in her heart to take steadily increasing doses of abuse from Domenique, that was fine. Letreese knew how to take it. She had the heart it took to survive Dom's guilt and pain forged love.

Finished with the job of cleaning the mats, Love rose. She strolled to Domenique, who had hidden her anguish just in time to accept a tender kiss on the mouth. Letreese left her then, heading to the bathroom. Domenique lingered between the living room and kitchen, still whiling through thoughts of Gwen, recalling snap shots of her body and sound bites of her voice. Eventually, Domenique realized that Letreese seemed to be taking a little longer than usual. Had she just gone to bed? It was early still, and she didn't appear tired. Was she upset? Domenique finished up in the kitchen and, after a stop in the bathroom, she verged on the bedroom's threshold, seeing that the lights were off beyond the nearly closed door.

Domenique stepped closer, hearing muffled whines and grunts, and thought that Letreese had somehow still had the energy to masturbate after all that sex. Pushing the door in and reaching for the light switch, Domenique turned to see a wide eyed and seething Love; her mouth gagged, her wrists and ankles bound against the arms and legs of a chair. The next thing Domenique knew after that was an odd chemical odor in the air and the slight hint of a familiar body soap, before a hand closed a very intense smelling rag over her mouth and nose. Then, Domenique struggled briefly until she found herself suddenly, inescapably, succumbing to sleep.

4

When she woke again, a dull throb in her head and the chemical smell still in her nostrils, it didn't seem as if any time had passed since she'd been knocked out. Yet it had, and it had been time enough for someone to dress her in jeans and a blouse, tie her wrists and ankles to Letreese's bed, and fit a ball gag in her mouth. A shape moved in her right periphery, and she turned to see Letreese struggling, herself ball gagged, trying to wriggle herself out of the rope bonds that held her in one of her kitchen chairs. Then quickly, Domenique turned her head back toward the foot of the bed, and saw Gwen in Letreese's swivel arm chair, relaxed, her fingers steepled, her index fingers pointing at the edge of her chin and wearing nothing more than a Santa hat set jauntily atop her head.

"I'm very disappointed in you Nique." she said, beginning to swivel the chair slowly back and forth with her toes, "Not a single phone call or text from you in like the last three weeks."

Domenique stared as Gwen suddenly rose from the chair, kicked it back, and then climbed onto the bed. Making her way closer to Domenique, Gwen turned to give Letreese a cool, side long, glance.

"The next thing I want to tell you," said Gwen as she came to a stop and sat her naked ass on Domenique's sternum, "Is that you're a pathetic, fucking, bitch."

Domenique stared back coldly, though there was something else there Gwen could see; a shifting, a scared little girl trying to hide behind the bravado. Gwen shot a quick smile at Letreese; she too staring back with her own feline menace.

"The third thing I want to tell you," Gwen continued, "Which I'm fairly certain you already know, but I'm telling you anyway, Is that I fucked Tina, without you, and it was really nice: I mean really fucking nice. Everything about it was perfect; her mouth, her juicy pussy, her big tits; much bigger than yours. Sorry; that was a mean thing to say."

The anger in Domenique's eyes darkened her hazel to a deep viridian; giving the scared little girl more cover.

"I realize now that you don't truly want to be loved." said Gwen, turning to level her eyes again at the beautiful black girl that she'd bound and gagged.

"You're so full of love for your loss that it's perfectly normal, in your head, to retreat to it, and this woman-"

Gwen turned back to Domenique and flung an accusing finger at Letreese.

"Has you under her control."

Domenique began to swing her head quickly to the left and right, as if in strong disagreement.

"Oh please honey." sighed Gwen as she grabbed Domenique firmly by her chin, "Now that the two of you are together again, you have that perfect someone who will always remind you of how precious your loss is. And that's fine. I'm just a little annoyed that you've been such a pussy about it. So, now that you're both under my control, I'm going to give you a taste of my brand of medicine."

Gwen removed her cap, tossed it aside, and then reached into her hair to pull a hard plastic capped exacto knife from her scrunchy. Holding it in her right hand, she crawled forward until her pussy was covering Domenique's nose. There she remained, feeling Domenique's hot breaths until they became labored under the weight she happened to be exerting. Then she leapt from the bed, a red faced, air starved, chest heaving Domenique in her wake.

Slowly, Gwen stepped to Letreese. Love stared, defiant as Gwen stood before her, dipping fingers deep inside her pussy. Then, her face as impassive as a porcelain mask, Gwen held Letreese's head while she wiped her slick fingers across the space between the captive woman's nostrils and upper lip. Letreese began to scream helplessly against the ball gag inside her mouth. Their eyes locked, Letreese watched as Gwen pulled the clear hard plastic cover from the sharp, pointed matt cutting tool. Letreese fell silent as her eyes moved from Gwen's placid face to the light catching edge of the blade in her hand. In the lingering moment, Letreese saw a cool menace creep into Gwen's eyes. In that instant, almost certain that Gwen would in deed cut her, mar her money making beauty in some way, Letreese felt her fear betray her.

Gwen, still toying with her artist's blade, breathed a sigh of seeming tedium, and then turned on her heels. She hopped back onto Domenique, straddled her chest, smiled, and then poised the blade very close to her right eye. Domenique cringed and swung her head left. Again, Gwen stilled Domenique's head, pressing hard with her free hand on Domenique's brow. Helpless, Domenique squeezed her eye lids tight. The seconds seemed infinite, until Domenique felt Gwen slowly crawling backward. Still unsure as to where the knife was, Domenique continued to keep her eyes shut. Gradually, she became aware of a cold sensation near her neck. Domenique opened her left eye just enough to see Gwen's hand holding the exacto knife at her throat, and heard the sound of material being cut.

"I could just unbutton this," said Gwen, her tone somehow sounding both serene and menacing, "But I'm very upset with you right now, so I'm doing it this way. You should get through this alright, I think. So, just hold still please."

Dominique heard the soft static sound of cut cloth, and felt a series of pricks against her throat and chest. Her eyes were fully open now, and she coolly gazed at Gwen, shifting her eyes from the woman's furious concentration and the pointed knife in her hand, and cringed with the deepest jabs. Domenique observed that Gwen was in deed taking the hard way around removing her clothes, as Gwen now sawed through her bra. Presently, Gwen began cutting the length of Domenique's sleeves until she could rip the shredded blouse and bra from her body.

Domenique tested the bindings around her wrists and ankles, but Gwen had done a proper job. After all, she had three weeks to herself; plenty of time to plan and discipline her way to a retribution she could be proud of. Gwen began to work at Domenique's jeans, pulling the material away from her flesh with her right and slicing down their length with the left. Gwen ripped their pieces from beneath Dominique, and then slipped her knife under the hips of her French cut panties, leaving tiny nicks above the hollows of her hips.

"You are my palette." whispered Gwen as she pulled Dominique's panties out from beneath her crotch, "You are my canvas."

She turned again to gaze at Letreese and took a deep breath of the most fragrant stretch of Domenique's underwear.

"Rose's are black." she sang, a warm yet crazed expression brightening her eyes and playing around her lips as she jumped off the bed and approached Letreese, , "Violence will do. A knife in your back, my love run you through."

With that Gwen set her foot against Love's knees, and then kicked her over; sending the back of the chair against the floor. Love screamed and squirmed helplessly; her wrists now throbbing. She tried again to work out of her bonds; her hands tied and then bound to another strip of rope across her knees. A minute more, and Gwen came to stand before her, suddenly sporting a very large pink dildo. Letreese saw that she wasn't smiling. Next she knew, Gwen had crouched and began undoing two of the six knots. Presently, Letreese realized she was free, at least free from her chair. Swiveling her head, Love next knew that Gwen was fitting a dog's choke chain around her neck.

Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers