Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Husband and Wife find out how good sloppy seconds are.
1.8k words
4.42
110.7k
85
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

It was 2025, all sexually transmitted diseases had been eliminated. AIDs, HIV, Clap, Syphilis, Chlamydia, all gone. They had even cured the common cold. Now the only reason to use a condom was to prevent pregnancy, although there was a pill in the works to help in that regard. Take it once to stop your body from producing the little swimmers. Take another to turn them back on. They had a similar pill for women that would turn the production of eggs on and off. They say it's still five years away, but they are working on it. There were still birth control pills for women and condoms for men.

That being said, I love my wife. I really love fucking my wife. She loves me. She really loves fucking me. And we really enjoy making love to each other. The problem was she could just wear me out much quicker than I could her. We had talked. About many things regarding sex. Then I told her about my fantasy of watching her being fucked by other men. At first, she was shocked. She didn't talk to me for three weeks. Dinner times were cold. I tried to start a conversation about anything other than my fantasy. She was having none of it and sat in stony silence.

Then one night as we were getting ready for bed, she came into the bedroom in a sexy nightgown that I had never seen her wear before. She sat on her side of the bed and watched as I undressed. I slept naked. The way she was looking at me and the way she was dressed gave me a slight chubby. She patted the bed next to her. I crawled in and lay down where she patted. She kissed me, deeply. Her hand wrapping around my cock made me to moan. She pulled her lips away from mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you really mean what you say? You get excited thinking about me fucking other men?" Her voice was husky, her hand stroked my hardening cock.

"Yes," I croaked.

"I get to pick the guy?"

"Yes." I was almost there.

"Even if it's your best friend?"

"Yes."

My cock jumped in her hand as semen shot out, hitting me in the face. My wife jumped back so as not to get any on her sexy nightgown. I shot three of four good streams across my chest, then a couple of dribbles down my cock and across my wife's hand. She sighed, leaned in and did something she had never done before. Licked my cum off my face. Then she kissed me. She pressed her tongue into my mouth and let my cum flow into my mouth. I was repulsed at first. But it was after all my cum. So I swallowed. I could feel her shiver with orgasm as I did. She kept kissing me, her tongue swirling around in my mouth.

Pulling back, she licked my cum off her hand. She didn't try to kiss me. She swallowed. Then she was down licking my cum off my chest and dick. She made a big show of swallowing. I was soon clean and sliding my cock into her hot, wet pussy. We fucked for the rest of the night. She would whisper in my ear about all the men she would let fuck her. She was really excited about getting a strange dick shoved in her pussy. She never again mentioned her fucking my best friend. And I didn't ask until we both lay exhausted.

"Do you want to fuck Jimmy?" I asked softly, almost afraid of her answer.

"Not really. I just wanted to see how you would react. Do you want me to fuck Jimmy?"

"Not really."

"Good. I think it will be much sexier to fuck strangers." She shook a little when she told me that.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked. I had a vasectomy years ago. After two children, she had decided that was enough for us.

"Yes. I went to the doctor last week."

"What did you tell her?"

"That I didn't want to get pregnant."

"Oh." I was a little shocked. You see our doctor knew I had a vasectomy.

Now it was my turn to shiver. Our doctor would have probably guessed what was going to be happening and what Sharon would be doing. What we were doing.

Three nights later on a Saturday night, I sat in a chair in an exclusive downtown hotel. Across the room on the king-size bed, my wife was being fucked by a stranger she met in the bar downstairs. It was her first time with another man since our marriage twenty years ago. I watched her face as the stranger's cock pounded into her pussy. He had been fucking her for the last half hour. He slammed into her one last time and rolled so her slight form was on top, his cock wedged deep in her body.

Once she adjusted her position, her hips started to buck back and forth on his hard cock. Her body shuddered as her clit was pressed hard against his pelvis. She was whimpering softly with each jerk of her hips.

"Oh my god," she cried her body shaking with orgasm.

I had lost count of her orgasms, but it had to be up there around ten. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as I watched her get the fucking of her lifetime. Well, maybe not her lifetime, but since both of us had reached our fourth decade. We had both slowed down a little. What with the children and work, neither of us was very vigorous in bed.

I was fascinated with Sharon's movement. She was now violently fucking the dick in her pussy. I had never seen her move like she was. Although I had never been in a position behind us when we were having sex.

"Oh fuck, your cock is driving me crazy," Sharon shouted at the stranger under her. "Fuck!"

She slammed her pussy down onto him. She shook violently with orgasm.

"I'm coming," she cried dropping her head to his. She was huffing and puffing with her exertions.

"Me too," the guy under her whispered. His cock pulsed with each spurt. He was filling her up.

Another orgasm shook Sharon's body as his cum splashed against her cervix. She quickly rolled taking the guy with her so he was on top, coming in her pussy. He was grunting and groaning as his cock pulsed inside my wife. He stayed inside her. She was shaking and shivering with her continued orgasm.

"Get off me," Sharon said pushing against his chest.

He did as he was told and rolled off her. I was right there, hard-on in hand, ready to plunge into my beautiful wife as she lay with her legs spread wide for me. I pressed the head of my cock against her opening. I slipped into her with ease. I groaned at the feel of her cream filled pussy. I was suddenly and violently shooting my seed into her vagina. And I was only halfway in her.

The feeling of her slippery pussy was better than I had ever thought it would be. Watching her getting fucked by a stranger was better than I had ever contemplated. I was finished coming in my dear, sweet wife and now I plunged the rest of the way into her. When I hit bottom she cried out with pleasure.

"You can go now," I told the stranger. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled out of bed.

"She was an excellent fuck. I really enjoyed her. If..."

"This was a one-time thing...for you," I said fucking Sharon hard, listening to the squishy sounds coming from her pussy.

"Sure, I get it." He dressed quickly and left.

I continued to pound into Sharon. She was convulsing with orgasm as I was almost there once more. I increased my speed and pounded her pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh my god, I'm coming so hard," she cried out. "If I had known you would fuck me like this, I would have fucked other guys a long time ago."

That did it for me. I slammed into her one last time and sprayed her insides with another load of my seed. Sharon grunted.

"God your cum is so hot," she croaked as I pressed into her all the more.

Then I was done. I went to roll to her side, but she grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her.

"I'm yours again," she whispered.

I sighed as I relaxed, crushing her into the mattress. She moaned with pleasure, hugging me fiercely. After about two minutes, I rolled to her side. She didn't try to stop me this time.

"Tell me what you are feeling?" Sharon asked softly, sounding almost afraid of what my answer might be.

I thought for a minute. I could see Sharon looking at me with anticipation out of the corner of my eye.

"Joy," I croaked, my throat almost closed with emotion. "And love. I love you dear, so very, very much."

Sharon exhaled loudly. I almost laughed, but held my tongue.

"Thank god. I love you too."

"What are you feeling?" I had no qualms about her. She had turned into a wild woman as she was being fucked by the stranger we had picked up in the hotel bar.

"Contentment. Satisfaction. Love. Anticipation."

"Anticipation?"

"Wondering when you will want me to fuck another stranger."

"When would you like to do that?"

"Let me clean up and I'll go down to the bar and get another..."

"Whoa, I've created a monster." We both laughed at what I said.

Sharon was kissing me with such passion that my cock sprang to life once more. Reaching down she squeezed it in her delicate hand.

"See, you're ready to see me fucking another stranger," she said giggling.

"Fine go. Go get another stud to fuck your married pussy. I'll wait here." Sharon shivered at my words.

"I'll be right back, there were at least three studs down there looking me over. By now, our guest has filled them in on me. It shouldn't be long until one of them hits on me." She jabbered as she dressed.

"Aren't you going to clean up?" I asked.

"No. I want your cum rolling down my legs as I pull their hand up against my pussy and tell them they have to have sloppy thirds."

I laughed at the slut I had created. I was still laughing as she closed the door. I got up and showered. I knew she would be back shortly with a new stud to fuck. I was overjoyed at the prospect of watching her pussy filled with a strange cock or two. Who knew, she might just bring more that one this time and that would make me very, very happy.

The End...Beginning.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers