Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Son questions mother's line of work.
1.2k words
3.9
181.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about half an hour of hiding under the bed, Sean heard the knock at the door. He heard voices in the other room of the small one bedroom apartment, where he had recently moved back into with his mother since his father had kicked him out on his 21st birthday. He had been sleeping on her couch.

His heart jumped as he heard the door open. He did not know what to expect, and was afraid of the emotions.

"You are so sweet! You're always too good to me, Dan!"

It was his mother's voice coming into the bedroom, exuberant and deliberate from gin.

"Only to you baby," a voice said, entering behind her.

The voice was wearing black loafers and black pants.

Sean knew what his mother was wearing. A leopard skin slip with black lace, and black lace garters. He had seen her from under the bed, in the full-length mirror propped in the corner.

"Do you want a drink?" his mother asked the man.

"A quick one," he said. "I can't stay long."

He saw his mother's tan feet walk over to the dresser where she kept the bottle of gin. He heard her pour it in a glass and then watched her feet go back to the black loafers.

"Cheers," the man's voice said.

Sean heard the glasses clink, and after a minute, his mother set her empty glass on the carpeted floor. Then, she was down on her knees. The bed creaked and sunk down above him.

"Let's let this monster free," his mother said.

Sean couldn't help it. He slid over to the side of the bed where he could see the mirror. He looked out.

His mother was on her knees, her curly, long blonde hair, covering her dark face which he knew from experience wore too much eyeliner, bobbing up and down over the man's crotch. His pants were around his waist.

The man was young, at least 10 years younger than Sean's mother who was 41. He was fairly handsome with brown hair and a trim beard and Sean could not understand why he would have to pay.

"Oh, god," he moaned. "You're the best."

The man leaned his head back and closed his eyes. After a few minutes he opened them again.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said. "But we have to hurry."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"How much more for bareback?"

"Fifty."

"Fifty?"

"Yes, but only for you baby. Everyone else it's seventy-five at least."

The bed creaked as the man stood up. His mother unbuckled the garters from the panties and took the panties off.

"All right, fifty it is."

"You want this off?" she said referring to the slip.

"Just down past the tits."

She pulled the straps from her shoulders and the cups down, exposing her full, tan breasts, and hard nipples.

His mother got on all fours facing the mirror. Sean pulled back under the bed as fast as he could.

"Shit!" his mother said.

"What?" the man said. But Sean heard his mother pause.

"Nothing," she said finally. "Just fuck me fast."

"And hard?"

"Yeah, baby," she said, but her voice lacked the same conviction it had moments ago.

The man didn't notice and soon the bed starting bouncing up and down and he heard his mother faking moans and yelling, 'fuck me, baby, yeah.' The man just grunted.

It was all over pretty fast and the next thing he knew the man was standing and walking toward the door.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Just leave it on the dresser."

The man went out and everything was silent until Sean heard the front door close from the other room.

"Okay," she said. "I know you're there, come on out."

Sean crawled out from under the bed. He looked at his mother lying across the bed in her slip. She had pulled it down, and put the straps and cups back on.

"Why, Sean?"

"I told you, I wanted to see how they treated you."

He looked over at the dresser and saw a dozen red roses in a vase.

"Not so bad, huh?" she said.

"I guess not."

Sean picked up his mother's glass where she had sat it on the floor. He walked over to the dresser and filled it halfway and drank it down. Then he made another and gave it to his mother. She drank part of it and put it on the night stand.

"I asked you not to," she said.

"I couldn't help it, Ma. I love you."

"So what?"

"I guess I'm in trouble, huh."

"No," she said. "I told you when you came back from living with your papa in Birmingham, you're a man, now. Not a little boy."

"So let me be the man of the house. Quit. I'll support us."

"Working as a line cook in a bar?"

"I'll get another job."

She laughed and drank the rest of her gin. Sean went over and took a pull from the bottle.

"You are the man," she slurred. He noticed the effects of the gin on her more now.

He took off his shirt, and started unbuckling his pants.

"Sean, what are you doing?"

"Being your man."

"Sean, no-"

"Hush, mama," he said.

He was naked now. He climbed on the bed.

"Baby, I told you already-"

But he pulled her to him and kissed her. He pulled the straps of the slip down and removed the cups from her breasts and started kissing them all over. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. Then he moved to the other.

"Sean, babe, let me clean up first, please- Ow!"

He bit down on her nipple and then came up. He pulled one of her long, tan legs up over his shoulder and straddled her other one.

"No, mama, I want to feel what you feel."

He entered her. He went in easy because of the other man's semen still in her. He slid in and out, and she moaned. He felt her juices flood and mix with the semen and they could barely feel each other it was so wet inside.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she called. "Yes, Sean, Sean."

"Tell me I can be you're man," he moaned, kissing her neck.

He kissed her, his tongue in her throat dancing with hers.

"Oh, oh!"

She threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Tell me," he said.

She cried out as she started to come.

"Oh God, yes. You're the man, you're my man, now! Oh!"

And he started slamming himself in and out of her until he felt the shift in his balls. He exploded inside of her.

"Oh, ahh!" he moaned, slowing his humping.

She was over-flowing, now. He kissed her.

"Oh, baby," she said, kissing him.

He lay down on top of her for a little bit an she ran her fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Mama, I know I'm not a little boy, but can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yes, baby. Sean?"

"Yes, mama?"

"I'm tired, will you turn off the light."

"Of course, mama," he said.

He got up and went over and flipped the overhead light switch next to the door.

He got back in the bed in the dark, and snuggled up next to her.

"After all," he said. "You had a long day of work."