Sloppy Seconds Captured On Tape Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge & a spanking good time.
2.4k words
4.17
38.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to see part 1 first.

Kathy called me the next night. She didn't even say hello, "I want my tape back."

"Huh? What tape?" I said, playing dumb.

I knew she wouldn't buy it.

"Not funny," she said flatly, followed by a long silence.

"What, you don't trust me?" I said, trying to turn the tables, or at least keep the joke going.

"It's got nothing to do with that. I just want it back."

"Just as soon as I get a camera to dub it to VHS so I can sell it online," I joked.

"I don't care if you watch it, I just don't want anyone else seeing it. And I want the tape back. Just mail it to me."

She hung up.

It pissed me off for a while, but later as I was lying in bed trying to sleep I realized I was the one being a dumbass here. It was her tape. I had played along willingly.

A couple of nights later I was drunk and horny and bored and the tape was still sitting on the coffee table, teasing me. I decided to get a camera, put it on my credit card, and make a copy then send the original back to Kathy.

I called around and found a store open late. I got the cheapest model I could that would handle the tape and dubbed a VHS copy. It made for a late night. At least it was Friday and I didn't have to work the next day. It was around 4 AM when I had my second orgasm and finally hit the sack.

Saturday I headed to a festival and had one too many beers in the afternoon. I had a good buzz going and was about to call it quits and head home to call it an early night when someone pinched the hell out of my arm.

"Ouch!" I said, turning to see who was being the wise ass.

"Where's my tape?" Kathy said.

"Fuck, I've been busy. Damn, you didn't have to fuckin' bruise me."

"Aww, poor baby. Where's my tape?"

" I'll mail it Monday. I promise."

"I want it tonight."

I paused for a second. She had that sultry tone that said she was a little drunk and horny. It was unmistakable, even after only a few words. The lightbulb went on over my head.

"Then I'll make you a deal," I said.

"What?"

I leaned in and whispered, "You come over and get the tape... and a spanking."

I had never been into giving spankings nearly as much as Kathy had been into receiving them. But I knew it was one of her favorite things, when she was in the mood for it.

She looked me in the eye for a long, awkward moment.

"I... I've got to meet some friends."

I shrugged, "Your loss."

"I'll be there at 8. You'd better have my damn tape."

I probably grinned ear to ear. She turned and headed off to meet her friends.

I watched her butt jiggle in her tight cotton shorts as she walked away.

I had everything ready in the living room by 7:30, just in case she showed up early. Instead, it was 15 minutes late when there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to see Kathy, a little flushed from a day in the sun and probably a few more drinks. Or maybe she was actually embarrassed to be showing up for this arrangement. Or maybe a little excited?

Probably a mix of all the above.

I stepped aside and swept my arm open, "Come on in."

She took a few steps into the middle of the living room and set her purse on the coffee table then just stood there. I could tell by her stance, the way she moved, the look on her face, something – she wanted it.

I moved over behind her and pointed to the arm of the couch, "Put your hands there."

She bent over and stuck her butt out, leaning on her hands.

Her ass looked great in shorts and she knew it. I'm sure it was why she'd chosen that particular pair for her day at the festival. Clingy terrycloth.

I rubbed my hand over the soft fabric, feeling her cheek jiggle in my hand. I ran my hand down until my fingertips slid past the bottom hem of the shorts, touching the back of her thigh.

She didn't move. She didn't say a thing. Maybe if I'd treated her that way more often when we'd dated the sex wouldn't have gotten boring.

I drew back and gave her a little slap. I barely felt it on my hand. The shorts were too soft, my blow was too soft. So I made the next one a lot firmer and landed it on the other cheek. It made a much more satisfying "Whop!"

Kathy let out a tiny breath. I hadn't noticed she'd been holding it.

I looked over to where I'd stashed my new camera. I had a bit of electrical tape over the little red recording light. The whole camera was stashed on a shelf with a bunch of books. Unless she looked right at it she'd never know I was taping our little session.

I looked back at Kathy to make sure she wasn't looking, then gave the camera a little wink. I'd already decided I'd send her a copy.

I reached down and pulled the bottom of her shorts up. The fabric stretched nicely up over her cheeks, tugging up between her legs in a little wedgie, exposing the bottom of her cheeks.

I held it like that with one hand and gave her another spank. It made a nice "Smack." I loved the way her butt jiggled when it happened. I couldn't figure out why I hadn't been into this when we'd been dating. Now I know it was a mix of hesitation and that feeling of caring for someone that keeps you from hurting them. But Saturday night I was feeling a little vengeful for the months leading up to the end of our relationship, and more than a little vengeful for the evening with Troy.

I held her like that and spanked her, switching from cheek to cheek, until the bottoms of her cheeks were red.

She whimpered a few times and bit her lower lip, eyes clenched shut.

I knelt behind her and took the bottom of each leg of the shorts in each hand and tugged them down slowly. I wanted to see if she would stop me, and draw the whole thing out as long as possible.

She didn't stop me.

I inched them down until they fell loose around her ankles. She was wearing a purple thong underneath. I could smell her pussy.

I left the shorts around her ankles on purpose and stood up again.

She was shivering just a little.

I rubbed her butt again, feeling her skin. It was hot where the blood had rushed to the bottom of her cheeks. Goosebumps popped up all over.

I rubbed her whole butt until the goosebumps subsided then drew back as if I was going to give her another spank. She sucked in a breath and clenched, but instead of landing the blow I just lay my hand on her again and rubbed a little more. When she relaxed again I gave her a hard smack right in the middle of her left cheek, "Whack!"

"Oh!" she said.

She liked to hear dirty talk, but I was usually too shy to play along. But after a few beers at the festival and having her in that position, my tongue loosened up.

"You like this?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

I hooked the back of her thong in a finger and gave it a little tug upward.

She squirmed.

I gave her a good smack on the other cheek, still holding her thong in my other hand.

"You like this?" I asked again.

She still didn't answer.

I spanked each of her cheeks a few times, swapping back and forth. She gasped and shivered.

I knelt behind her for a better look. The thong was pulled up snug against her pussy. Her cheeks were pink almost all over.

I pulled her thong up a little harder. I loved the way it pulled against her pussy. I knelt there and smacked her cheeks a few more times. She squirmed and squeezed her legs together. She was definitely enjoying it.

I was too. My cock was hard in my shorts. I could feel a wet spot forming. I wanted to take her right there on the couch. It hadn't been part of our deal, but I had hopes.

I have one of those couches with the big puffy arms. I'd gotten it with Kathy as part of a set. She'd taken the loveseat, I got the couch. It wasn't my style, but it was a deal.

With her leaning on the arm of the couch like that I had an idea.

I moved in front of her and tossed one of the other cushions on top of the cushion in front of her. Then I moved back behind her and pushed her forward.

She flopped down onto the couch with her butt practically in the air, legs hanging down over the arm.

The thong looked fantastic stretched over her hips and diving down between her cheeks. Her smell was even stronger.

I pulled her hips back a bit so her feet could rest on the floor, then stood with my feet on either side of hers and went back to spanking her.

In that position it was easy to fantasize that I was fucking her from behind. The lump in my shorts was a little too high to really be in the best position, but I was sure I could bend my knees a bit and make it work.

Her ass was turning red from top to bottom. She squirmed and shivered constantly.

I hooked my fingers in the thong and pulled it down slowly. Again, I wasn't sure if she'd let me continue or if she'd get pissy and leave, leaving me frustrated again.

But she didn't stop me. I let the thong fall around her ankles.

Her smell had me. I knelt behind her and grabbed her cheeks and spread them. Her butt spread to reveal her ass and pussy. Her lips opened with a wet sound. I leaned in and licked her pussy from behind.

She moaned and twitched. I let go with one hand and gave her a slap on the butt while continuing to lick her. She moaned. I inched down and licked her clit, which put my nose right in the entrance of her pussy. I worked her clit with my tongue and dragged my fingers over her butt, giving her a little smack from time to time. She squirmed more and more.

I probably could've gotten her off that way but I wasn't exactly in a patient, giving mood. I stood up and dropped my shorts. Kathy was rubbing against the arm of the couch, practically humping it. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock against her pussy. It was tight, as it always was at first. But when I slid in and felt how hot and wet she was I didn't want to wait until she relaxed.

I gave her butt another good smack then eased back and thrust into her. We both moaned. It felt fantastic – good and nasty at the same time. Everything about it felt intense. The physical sensations mirrored my own emotions – a mix of frustration, jealousy, anger, desire, all those pent-up feelings you get around an ex-girlfriend who's fucking someone else.

Even though I hadn't been on the receiving end of any foreplay, technically speaking, I was already plenty worked up. I got into a fast, hard rhythm almost immediately. Kathy groaned louder and louder, turning me on more and more. Her butt was red and covered in handprints. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her in that position. I'd like to say I fucked her like that for hours but I doubt I lasted more than 5 or 10 minutes before I exploded inside her.

When I caught my breath, Kathy was still moving, pushing back against me like she was begging for more. I thought about a scene from the video, something that had turned me on, so I pulled out and moved over to the couch and sat in front of her with my slippery, wet cock right in front of her face.

I was hoping she'd suck me clean like she had Troy.

She looked at my cock then looked up at me and I saw the look on her face change from "fuck me, fuck me, I'll do anything you want" to "no thanks" before my very eyes.

She stood up and stepped out of her panties and headed down the hall toward my bathroom.

I sat there on the couch feeling stupid, again.

But I looked at the camera hidden on the shelf and instantly felt a little better. I gave it a little smile while Kathy cleaned up in the bathroom.

She came back and got dressed, trying to look cool and collected but clearly a little shaken.

"The tape?" she said.

For a moment I thought she'd realized I was recording our rendezvous, but then I remembered our bargain. I picked up the original of her and Troy off the coffee table and handed it to her. She stuck it in her purse and left without so much as a goodbye.

A couple of days later I couldn't resist sending her a copy of the tape of her little spanking session in my living room. I think a big part of it was getting back at her for being such a cold bitch lately. But I know part of it was how much it turned me on to think of her laying on her couch masturbating while she watched it. I also think I wanted to get some kind of response out of her, but I didn't hear from her at all. I didn't want to feel like a loser and call her, "Did you get my tape?" but I wish she'd at least responded in some way.

Part 3 coming soon.