Sloppy Seconds Ch. 02

Story Info
The plan bears fruit.
6.6k words
4.66
192.6k
110

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next episode of my Loving Wives entry for Squishypussy. I extend my grateful thank you to all who have sent in kind notes of appreciation of my writing and asking for the next episode. This is my first endeavor at writing anything for public consumption since school (long ago!), so I'm very pleased it's liked. I'll keep working on this story to the finale, and then see what comes next. I have ample real life experiences to write about, so it's sort of cheating I guess, no great imagination needed. Down the road apiece I'll take a shot at total erotic fiction. Thank you all again for your time and courtesy! Squishypuss_Miner.

Chapter Two: The Plan Bears Fruit

For the next month or so Erin and I got more and more interested in bringing fruition to my fantasy of her being taken by another man. Many of the sexcapades we enjoyed during this period would bring up the imagery of Erin impaled on another guy's cock, or her having sex someplace with a guy and coming home to me and straddling my face with her flooded pussy, the combined sex juices rolling out on my face and tongue as I devoured her bottom. Erin experienced intense orgasms as we painted these erotic pictures in story form.

The reality was that though I had my buddy Paul in mind as the other guy, the idea didn't root with Erin. Erin felt that we were too close and that engaging in sexual frolics with Paul could ruin the friendship, and maybe our marriage. It was risky and she wasn't comfortable. "Who then," I'd ask. We could not think of a soul we could trust or consider for the ultimate sharing of good times.

Paul was never aware that I was plotting his being sacrificed to the great volcano Erinpussy. He was at our home often, particularly during the weeks I was renovating the apartment, he lent his valuable knowledge and skills to the effort, as well as his sweat and blood. We were closer than brothers.

It was late spring now; warm days, new life budding all around the landscaping and park area, windows wide with the fresh, clean air swirling in on light breezes. Baseball season was well underway and many an evening Paul and I would be stationed in our customary box seat before my TV, beers in hand, munchies strewn in our laps. Erin was also a fan and would occasionally join us, especially if our team's archrivals were the opposition that night.

And so it was one night that we were just so set in our home. It had been a long day for me, I had worked a double shift and was even dozing during the close contest being played on television out on our team's home field. I wasn't concerned, I was off the next day, but I was beat. Sedating myself further with a nice cold beer didn't help my attention to the game.

Paul, Erin and I were sprawled on the furniture in the living room. I was on my throne, my big leather recliner, and Paul was leaning back into the big puffy back and side of the matching couch, his legs stretched out into the middle of the living room floor.

Erin was laying on her side and partially propped-up on the opposite end of the couch next to Paul. She had joined us after putting away the supper dishes from the terrific London broil she'd made for the three of us earlier. Besides being a hottie wife, she was an excellent cook. Erin was dressed in her usual pastel colored short polo shirt, jersey short shorts and sandals, thus showing off her fine womanly attributes, especially her large, firm breasts that were barely contained by the light brassiere she had on beneath the polo, and which did nothing to conceal Erin's perpetually erect nipples. This was in a time before the advent of thongs, but Erin wore the skimpiest undies when she wore the shorts so that her nice round butt was accented nicely and unbroken by hemlines of panties. When she'd move her legs on the couch, if you happened to be glancing in the right direction, which of course I was quite often, and in which direction I caught Paul stealing more than a couple of peeks as well, you could see up Erin's shorts' pant leg and spy her satin-covered puss within them.

I was dozing, as I mentioned, and with the angle my recliner was at, I could observe Paul out of the corner of my left eye and see all of Erin but her head, which was obscured by the recliner back. As I lay in apparent slumber, I peeked and saw Paul looking over at Erin periodically as she yelled at the visually challenged ump's on the TV. Paul sipped his beer and at one time I'd swear I saw him adjust his crotch as he stole a quick glance toward me. I feigned snoozing. Paul secretly and quickly squeezed his hand down into his jeans and adjusted his manhood inside them, and then went back to watching the game, sipping his beer. I looked and took notice that Paul's jean crotch was taught, filled with his enlarged penis. I smiled to myself and thought, "Yup...Erin's having her usual effect!"

A short while later it was the top of the ninth and our guys were ahead now 8-3 and that was the end of the game, for all intents and purposes. I was now really groggy and occasionally caught myself starting to snore. I got up and apologized to Erin and Paul and told them I was shot and headed to the sack, I'd see them later in the morning when Paul was to come back and help me change out the sink in the kitchen. I gave Erin a quick kiss goodnight and gave Paul a glancing shot off the top of his head as I passed him and he raised one leg and half tripped me. I hit the bathroom and took care of business and oral hygiene. Stripping down to my tighty-whities, I flopped in the bed and never even felt the pillow, I was out.

Dammit!! I swatted at the pesky friggin' critter that kept landing on my cheek and walking around tickling it. It kept returning. I came half awake now, determined to terminate this little bastard! The room was in darkness with just a slight courtyard light glow coming in the single window and around the thick curtains. All was silent. I was under the covers and began to detect the heat coming from Erin's side of the bed, and it seemed of a higher temperature than usual, and almost felt humid. I could hear her regular breathing, she seemed to be facing me, but she was just a dark shape against the window glow. There it was again! Stupid bug! I swatted and was confused and then surprised when my hand landed on Erin's hand that was at my face. It was she who was tickling my face!

Erin giggled, "It took you long enough to wake up," she said, "I thought you were unconscious for the duration."

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"I pulled out one of the pillow feathers and was stroking your face with it for the past fifteen minutes or so," she explained.

"Why!?" I groaned. "I was pooped and I have that damned kitchen to do later."

Erin snuggled up closer, her head on the pillow next to mine now, her face near my left ear. I was not wrong; her body was giving off tremendous heat. As she got against my side I could feel her soft titties crush against my side and chest and the sparse fur patch on her mons crinkled against my left thigh. It almost felt damp? Erin put her arm across my chest and pulled herself close and licked my left ear and nuzzled the left side of my neck, kissing it.

"Oh, okay...you can go back to sleep then," she crooned. "I just had something I needed to tell you that I thought you might not want me to wait 'til morning for."

"What? What happened, that stupid sink leaking again?" I asked, dreading having to get up to check the situation and mess about with the damned rusted connections again.

"Uh uh," Erin said in her little girl voice, "it's not the sink that's leaking," she giggled. "It's something else. It's me, my pussy seems to have sprung a leak, and it's overflowing."

"Oh, I see...you require a plumber do you?" I said with a grin as I rolled to face my wife.

"Yes," she said, "one who can stop the leak because the first guy only made it worse," and Erin grasped my head with both hands and pulled me toward her so she could give me one hot, intense kiss, her tongue almost shoving my own down my throat.

Erin's approach got my engine revved-up immediately. I could feel my cock standing-to already and I was now fully awake. I kissed Erin back and wrapped my arms around her. We were both under the covers of the bed and the temperature skyrocketed now, heat emanating out around our shoulders carrying with it the unmistakable scent of Erin's passion, and...what? There was something else I couldn't quite identify, a muskier aroma. As I kissed Erin and we locked our tongues alternately in each other's mouth, I also detected an unusual flavor and scent on her face. I reached down with my right hand and squeezed Erin's left tit in it and felt the barb-hard nipple poke my palm. Her flesh was like molten steel it was so hot, and damp with perspiration.

Erin pulled her face away and looked at me in the brightening room. It must be almost daylight, I thought.

"Ummm, oooooo, yeah, I have a bad leak and the other plumber only made the situation worse when he worked on it," Erin said.

"Is that so?" I asked. "And now you need the master plumber to get the pipes cleared, eh?" I played along.

"Yes. Here, give me your hand and I can show you where it's leaking," Erin said, as she took my hand and slowly drew it down between us to her pussy and placed it between her legs. She was on fire, and absolutely awash in oils down there. The aroma blasted upward as I moved the covers to reach down. "You see, it's a really bad leak," Erin said, almost with bated breath, or lightly panting.

This was a different approach for Erin for sure. It has been ages since she awakened me in the middle of the night to fuck. But she sure was fired-up tonight, and I was now as well, and intended not to blow the opportunity.

Erin again grasped me by the head with both her hands and drew my face to hers for kisses and a tongue bath. "I have to tell you something, " she said, "there really was another plumber. Your fantasy has come to you tonight, sweetheart...I fucked Paul for two hours and he came in me," this last sentence said with almost a gasp as she must have felt a sexual throb hit her.

My heartbeat took off like a racehorse and my cock throbbed so hard I though the head was going to blow off it. The words played over and over in my head, "I fucked Paul for two hours and he came in me." Oh my God! She'd done it! She got herself fucked by another guy, Paul! And she was full of cum for me and now making love to me! I almost passed-out from the high, and the emotions, and feelings of gratitude and love, and lust, and whatever!!

"Oh babe!" I said, and wrapped Erin in a bear hug and kissed her deeply and tenderly, feeling her little body melt against me, her arms pull me tight to her.

"I was so scared that when it finally happened you'd be mad; change your mind," Erin said, almost crying in relief.

"Mad!? Good God NO!" I said. "You have no idea how excited I am at this moment, or how happy I am...how happy YOU have made me," I said.

"You have no clue how excited I am either, honey," Erin said, as she pushed down the bedcovers and then shoved them to the bottom of the bed with her feet. "I have never felt this hot, sexy and horny in my life! My pussy is all squishy, and throbbing, and all I want is for you to eat me and then stick your nice fat cock up inside me and add your little fishies to Paul's."

"Squishy pussy...hmmm, yeah! A cool name for a nice, juicy, well-fucked pussy!" I said.

Erin rolled onto her back and stretched mightily, and then spread apart her creamy thighs and bent her legs up slightly at the knees. "Breakfast in bed, dear. Come and get it," and she grabbed me behind my neck with her right hand and guided me down toward her love mound.

The bedroom was brightening now in the early sunrise light coming in through our east-facing window. Though dimly lit, I could see Erin's pussy clearly, her little fur trim at the top of her cleft all matted down with a gooey coating. The scent that came up strongly now was heady, and made my cock throb even more. A sweet, heavy aroma of perspiration, pussy oil, and man juice, all mixed together into a cocktail over one hundred proof. At this instant, a realization hit me like a brick...I'd never tasted man cum before, other than perhaps a bit of my own from my lover's lips after a good suck-off. Was I going to be able to really stick my tongue into this conglomeration of goo and imbibe it? My face was now inches away from Erin's gash and I could see it was awash in moisture, her flowing lube oils, and her earlier cum, and some of Paul's cum smeared about the entry of the cave, and drooling out the bottom of Erin's cock sleeve. The closer I got the stronger the scent, and my lust increased to full white-hot fire. My wife had fucked another man and absorbed his seed to pleasure me! Spectacularly incomparable to anything else Erin could ever do for me, but I could be wrong.

"Eat me!" Erin ordered. "Suck my clit, lick me and do like you said you would, push all that cum back up deep inside me!"

I moved and got fully between my amazing wife's blazing hot legs. I stretched -out flat on my belly between her legs, my legs dangling out off the bed's bottom end. I drew up into her pussy with my face and the heat nearly made my eyes burn. The mass of combined oils and juices seemed alive, oozing and drooling and running down my wife's ass cheeks and soaking the bed sheet. I could actually see her clit throbbing with excitement. The smell of the sex was intoxicating me, I felt like I wanted to tear into my woman's flesh like a cougar and literally consume her alive.

My tongue extended through my lips, I took my first tentative sampling of the offered feast. I licked Erin's clit and sucked it in between my lips and she yelled in pleasure and jolted up off the mattress, mashing her pussy into my mouth and pulling my head in hard with her hands from behind it. She thrust and humped my mouth and tongue, moaning. I began to snake my tongue down into her cavern and shoved it into the escaping cream and began to wiggle the tip of the tongue, and to tongue-fuck my wife, placing my hands on her gyrating hips to prevent my teeth from being knocked loose and to gain purchase to hold onto my bucking bride. I began to eat her gaping hole and entire pussy area like it was a perfectly done filet mignon steak.

Erin went ballistic, screaming, moaning, almost crying, and pulling my head with the strength of a bear, and fucking my face like a wanton slut.

"Ohhhhhhhh......fffuuuuucccckkkk!!!" she yelled, her breath being drawn into her savaged lungs with rasping, moaning gasps. "Eat me! Eaaaatttt meeee!!" she yelled. "Suck that cum out of me...taste it! Do you like it? Do you like eating another man's cum out of your wife's cunt? Do you?" spoken in a halting pant as she humped me vigorously.

My face was now completely coated in cum; Erin's and Paul's. The flavor was exhilarating; a combination of sweet and sour, a little salty, pungent, but not offensive. I liked it. I liked it very much!

I continued to suck, slurp, lick and probe Erin's pussy with my tongue, occasionally sucking her labia or her clit into my mouth. Within only a couple of minutes, Erin shrieked in some indecipherable language and her pussy literally exploded in my face. I was rewarded with a gusher of cums and oils that burst forth with the force of a garden hose, and which sprayed in a wide pattern to cover me chest to forehead and even into my hair. The stains would never be purged from the sheets. Erin convulsed violently three times until she was expended. I swallowed a copious amount of all that love nectar too, and my cock stiffened to a steel rod harder than any time I could ever remember.

Erin lay in a stupor, virtually limp, perhaps even almost unconscious, from the violence of her orgasm. She was panting hard and I could see her heart pounding beneath her breast, making pools of perspiration collected there dance with the beat.

I crept up my wife's worn-out body, licking, nibbling, kissing, and sucking as I went. I reached her breasts and gave each a thorough going over with my tongue, sucking each nipple in turn into my mouth. My lips were pretty much numbed from having been pounded so hard by Erin's pussy.

At last I was completely on my wife and I felt my hot poker contact her saturated sex. I knew that by now she must be more tender than ever before in her life, so I proceeded very slowly and gently and just used my body movement to locate her vaginal opening with my dick head. Once I felt my cock nudge between Erin's swollen pussy lips, I began pushing and my cock made a long, slow, intensely hot, plunge into the depths of my wife's womb. There was almost zero resistance, her canal was slick with her oil, cum and Paul's semen, or what was left in there. I can't even describe how physically hot Erin's tube was...almost painfully so. But it was at the same time soft and squishy as my member continued inward to its mark. I bottomed-out against her cervix, and amazing thing happened! It opened and the tip of my cock entered deeper into Erin than I though possible! Knowing I was gliding in Paul's cum was unbelievably hot to think about, causing my cock to pulse wildly, oozing my precum liberally.

Erin had opened her eyes and was looking up at me. Her eyes were damp but sparkled like diamonds. Her lips were just curled enough to make a smile. She wrapped her arms around behind me and hugged as she kissed me on the mouth, deeply.

She broke the kiss and asked me, "How's it feel being inside me with all that cum Paul put in there? Hot and squishy enough for you?" and she grinned widely and kissed me again.

Erin began to rock her pelvis and I started to raise and lower mine, slowly and easily stroking my hard cock into Erin. I was being deep fried in her boiling oil bath! As hammered as her poor pussy was, I could still feel it latching onto my sliding member as I sawed carefully in and out of her. I was in absolute heaven. Nothing...NOTHING...could ever compare to this feeling of being in a well fucked pussy full of another guy's cum, and it was MY WIFE's pussy I was in!! The thought again nearly made me blow that second. Every emotion you could imagine went through me in flashes; pride, love, joy, exhilaration, lust, amazement, pleasure, happiness. It was mind-blowing. But it wasn't over yet.

"You wanna know what happened to Paul?" Erin asked, radiating a really super shit-eating grin on her face, eyes flashing.

"Did he survive?" I joked.

"Oh...yeah, but just barely," Erin giggled.

"Well I'm glad of that! He has to help me with the sink in a little while!" I laughed.

"Mmmmm....that feels nice," Erin said. "Just keep fucking me like that while I tell you how it all happened." Erin closed her eyes and sighed deeply and I felt her pussy walls flutter around my slow motion fuck tool.

"You went to bed and almost right away we could hear you snoring," Erin began. "Paul started to laugh and said something about you drawing a female bear here for mating. I got up and looked in and you were totally out. I closed the bedroom door to lower the noise from your snoring, and then I sat back down next to Paul on the couch. The game was almost over. I saw Paul look over at me a bunch of times, or should I say at my tits and crotch. That made me feel very sexy, and horny, and my pussy began to pulse," Erin gasped and I felt her puss grab me tight for a moment.

Erin continued, "I stretched back out on the couch with my head on the arm, my ass and pussy facing Paul. I know my shorts are a bit baggy around the leg bottoms, so I put my feet flat on the cushions and bent my knees a bit upward and apart. I felt the cool air caress my now exposed crotch area and my wet pussy juice suddenly felt icy and that made it throb and make more oil come out. I wanted to touch my clit and rub it, but instead I put my legs together tight for a second and squeezed and got the throb I wanted. I could actually smell my scent starting to come out. Paul just glanced over, but I saw him look up my pant legs and know he got a good view of my wet panties, and I think maybe he could sniff me in the air."

12