Sloppy Seconds Pt. 03

Story Info
Her: excited by the prospect of pregnancy. He sloppy seconds.
2k words
4.41
29.9k
29
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

This is a copyright work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Sloppy Seconds III

With the eradication of all venereal diseases, men and women had found a new freedom in their sexual relations. During the late part of the twentieth and the early part of the twenty-first-century condoms were required if an individual was going to have sex with an unknown partner. After all, you didn't want to sleep with everyone they had until you knew them well enough to know their history and that they were disease-free.

Now, in the second half of the twenty-first century, people were once again free to have sex without a condom, unless it was to prevent conception. Birth control pills were still available for women, but some women didn't want to take them because of certain side-effects they came with, so they required their partners to use condoms or they used a diaphragm unless they were playing a game of conception roulette.

Jill and her husband Bert were one of those couples. Jill couldn't take birth control pills, they gave her serious health problems when she did. They were young enough that neither of them was willing to undergo a surgical procedure to make them sterile. So Bert was using a condom or Jill a diaphragm. Neither of them liked using those devices. Bert hated the feel of his wife's vagina when he wore one. Jill disliked having to take the time to insert a diaphragm before having sex if that sex was spontaneous.

They took turns as long as they were having sex at home. But when they were out, neither of them carried birth control. Bert loved to have sloppy seconds with his wonderful wife Jill. Jill liked the thrill of having unprotected sex with a stranger. She loved the excitement of her maybe becoming pregnant by a stranger. Bert kind of did too, but for him, it was her cum filled pussy he loved the most. They usually timed their nights out with Jill's cycle, but sometimes, sometimes they went out at a time she was most fertile. Not on purpose, but there were times they were invited to parties and such that fell outside her safe zone within her cycle.

They were sitting at a table in a bar across town. It was an anniversary party for Jill's sister and her husband. There were a lot of people there. Most were strangers to both Jill and Bert. There seemed to a lot of single guys there too. Handsome single guys. Jill was loving the attention from all of them. Bert was just sitting there smiling as he watching his beautiful wife flirt with any young man to approach her. He just knew they would be finding a motel room for Jill and a stranger by the time the party was over.

Was he worried about her getting pregnant? Not really. He loved his wife and any child she might have he would love no matter what. Some would call him crazy and maybe he was. But they were well off, his job was secure as was Jill's, so they wouldn't lack the financial means to raise a child or two. But the excitement that came along with Jill not only fucking a stranger but the possibility that she might become pregnant by him was almost overwhelming.

"Bert honey," Jill said as she walked up to him. "It's getting late and I really need to get fucked tonight. I am so horny from all the cute guys hitting on me, that I want to take one of them to a hotel room and get the shit fucked out of me. If that's okay with you?"

"Sure. Anyone in particular or would you like to do them all?" Bert asked joking with his wife.

"I will do them all if you want, but there is one that I really like," she said.

"I was joking about them all. Which one?"

"I'm not. I will if you set it up. The guy tonight...that tall dark man looking at us," Jill said nodding to a dark-skinned Hispanic gentleman.

"Sure, have him follow us to that motel up the street, okay?" Bert said nodded at Jill.

She knew better than to ride with the stranger. Her husband was not only the love of her life, but her protection if turned out the stranger was...in some way deranged. Jill walked over to the man and spoke with him. He nodded. As Jill came back to Bert the stranger headed for the front door of the bar. Bert stood, Jill took his arm and they headed out.

The stranger got the room. Then drove around back with Bert and Jill following. Once in the room, Jill stood at the end of the bed waiting. The stranger looked at Bert. Bert nodded to the stranger, then looked at Jill. His heart was pounding in his chest as his beautiful wife was pulled in close to the stranger's body as he kissed her passionately. Bert loved when they kissed his wife. To him, that was the third best part of the situation.

Jill was naked, the stranger having pushed her dress off her shoulder to slide down her wonderful body. He took a step back and gasp at her beauty. Jill dropped to her knees. The stranger stepped up to her. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them down his legs. His cock was just a little longer than average, but Jill didn't care about size. She cared more about him not being Caucasian. The possibility of having a baby that would most definitely not be Bert's is what really turned her on. But it was just the possibility that turned her on. She really wants to have Bert's baby when and if she did get pregnant.

Jill had the stranger's cock out and was sucking it enthusiastically. The man was stripping his clothes off, just dropping them where he stood. His head was back as he groaned. Jill had always been good at oral sex, Bert could hardly contain himself when she sucked his cock. She always made him cum in her mouth, knowing he would last longer the second time. She loved to swallow everyone's cum. She never spits it out, unless it tasted really bad. Tonight though she was just sucking him to get him hard and almost ready to cum.

Jill spit him out, stood up and embraced him, kissing him hard on the mouth. Then grabbing his dick, she led him around to the side of the bed. She crawled onto the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs. The stranger crawled in after her. He stopped looking at her wonderful pussy. Leaning his head down he kissed her labia. Jill shivered at his touch.

Moving up her body, he placed his cock at her entrance. Jill nodded up at him as she watched Bert. He was almost panting as he watched her pussy open for the intruder at its entrance. Bert groaned along with Jill as she was filled with the strange cock.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Jill said.

"God damn, you are hot, baby," the stranger said as pressed as far as he could into Jill.

Jill closed her eyes and shook with her orgasm. To have come at her first penetration was common for her, but when her husband was watching it was even more intense and quicker shooting through her body. The stranger started out slow and easy. Jill was happy to let him fuck her that way for a while

"Oh shit that feels so good," Jill said rubbing her hands on his smooth hairless ass.

Bert didn't know if she was talking about his cock or his ass. He smiled as she looked at him and winked. Bert was now naked as he stood at the side of the bed watching his wife get fucked by a stranger. He could barely contain his excitement as Jill moaned and groaned as the stranger fucked his pussy. Slowly, the stranger was quickening his fucking. Jill was now having one continuous orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jill yelled as the stranger's cock slammed into her pussy. "Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck I'm coming," Jill shouted.

The sounds coming from the stranger heralded his impending orgasm. Then he was grunting as he slammed into Jill one last time. Bert watched his cock pulse with his orgasm. He must have shot a gallon of cum into Jill. It was splashing out around his cock. Then he was done. Jill pushed him off of her to her side. Bert was there, between her legs, his cock pressed against her cum filled pussy opening.

"Fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard. Take back your wife," Jill shouted.

Bert grunted as he slammed into his wife. She screamed in pleasure when he hit bottom. Bert looked over at the stranger. He smiled as he pulled his pants on and finished dressing. He came over to the bed, looking down at both Jill and Bert.

"Thank you," he said smiling, then turned and left the room.

Bert turned his attention back to Jill, she was coming as he pounded her into the mattress.

"Oh my god in heaven," she shouted.

"God you feel so good when you are full of another guys cum," Bert said.

"Oh god, I hope, I hope," Jill was whispering over and over.

"You hope what dear?" Bert asked.

"I hope, I'm not pregnant," Jill responded.

Bert just pounded into his wife harder when he heard that. To him, it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the love for his wife. Then Bert was shooting his thick ropes of cum into his wife's full pussy. Bert groaned as his balls ached with his orgasm.

"Oh my god," Jill screamed. "I'm coming too, darling."

Bert and Jill lay in bed each wondering if she would be a mother soon. For Jill, the thought of having a baby by an unknown stranger excited her. For Bert, he had already experienced the excitement, but the waiting for Jill's next cycle would have him crawling up the walls.

* * * *

By her next cycle, Bert and Jill knew she had been fertilized by someone that night. They now had to wait for nine months to know whose baby it was, Bert's or the strangers. But the most exciting thing for Bert was that now that she was pregnant, they could now go out and find a stud for her to fuck anytime. Even after she started to show. There were plenty of men who loved to fuck pregnant women. For almost nine-months Jill happily fucked strangers so her husband could experience sloppy seconds.

On a cool spring day, Jill walked into the den while her husband Bert was watching the football game. She smiled at him and nodded.

"It's time honey. The baby has decided it wants out," Jill told him.

"Really?" Bert said, jumping up out of his chair and putting his hands gently on Jill's stomach.

"Really," Jill said laughing at her husband. "We need to go to the hospital, dear."

Bert almost dragged Jill to the garage. He drove them to the hospital. There was no rush her labor pains were still six minutes apart. The nurse at the emergency entrance wheeled Jill to the elevator and up to the maternity ward. Jill was smiling all the way. Even when the contractions almost doubled up in pain.

Four hours later, Jill was holding her brand new baby boy. His skin color was pink, his eyes were blue just like her husband's. She smiled up at him. She knew it was his all along. The stranger that night had whispered in her ear as he came, that he was sterile. She didn't know whether to believe him but she was hoping he told her the truth, she wanted her husband's baby.

More to Come...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers