Slow and Painful Ch. 02

Story Info
Chastity Enthusiast.
1.8k words
3.96
74.5k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Chastity Enthusiast

Fred stumbled home, visibly shaken, and acutely aware that his entire face reeked of Mindy's foot sweat. The second he got into the door, he rushed to the sink to try to wash the taste of foot sweat out of his mouth, but it took four rinses to fully wash the repulsive tang from the back of his throat. After this demeaning task was done he felt his phone ring and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a phone to find a new message from Mindy:

Hey Kitty,

Quite a day we had today, bet you never guessed that it would be so easy to be turned into a Bitch. Anyways Caro and I expect our new pet to have its first video in by ten o'clock tonight, and for that video to be no shorter than forty-five minutes. Don't forget, the point of these videos isn't just to make us laugh at how pathetic you are! You're also demonstrating to us how happy you are now that you're a chastised foot slut, and that you're thankful to us for teaching you your new favorite activities.

From,

Your Very Excited New Owners

PS: no pressure, but if the videos aren't good we will hurt you very very badly ;)

Fred groaned, and broke out into a fresh round of shaking as he realized the extent of what had been done to him. He hadn't enjoyed being dominated by Mindy and Carolina to the slightest extent, but also felt powerless to resist and understood that he had no choice but allow himself to be further humiliated by the cruel sophomores.

Going to the police and authorities felt ridiculous, and furthermore he had a strong suspicion he would be laughed out. He didn't understand what was happening, but knew that the girls had found hurting him to be extremely funny and entertaining, and was terrified of what the future might hold for him.

Wanting to get the video out of the way fast, Fred pulled down his pants and sat on his bed as he turned on the cam and opened the link Mindy had sent him to the film Carolina had made. As he watched his visibly miserable face have a foot shoved further and further into his mouth, Fred realized that Carolina had added corny porno music to the background of her video. Fred suddenly remembered to forced a huge and goofy smile on his face, to satisfy the girls.

In truth, the chastity belt made the whole experience pure hell. Unavoidably aroused, Fred's dick strained against its metal cage and caused him great and constant pain. In addition Fred couldn't help but want to cum badly, and knew that release was not an option for the foreseeable future.

After forty-five minutes of the footage on loop, Fred was close to another breaking point. The fact that this was going to be his life for at least a few weeks was almost unbearable. He continued to attempt to mentally convince himself that if he just behaved, he would before long be able to put the whole experience behind him. He managed to just barely maintain his fake smile throughout the video, just breaking composure slightly at the very end.

Suddenly the video switched to a close up of Carolina's adorable and goddess-like face giving him instructions, while waving his chastity key in front of the camera:

"Hey Kitty! Can't imagine how exciting it must be to know that we now control your sad little dicklet! Anyways just checking in here to remind you to end all your videos by thanking me and Mindy for the new things we've taught you to like!

Tootles ☺!

Defeated and unable to resist anymore, Fred simply turned to the camera and said in a cracking voice:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

With this final surrender he shut his laptop and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.

Over next few days Fred's nightly submission to Carolina and Mindy began to feel terrifyingly routine. Every night he would stroke his dick to the point that it strained against his metal chastity cage, while furiously proclaiming his new mantra:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

The girls never responded to any of his videos or gave him any confirmation they were even getting them. But the frightened senior continued to make them every night:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

Fred's constant state of arousal and frustration led to him to have trouble sleeping repeatedly, and he was so tired that he walked through his days in total haze of exhaustion and sexual frustration:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

Because he had given the rest of his allowance money to the girls for the "services" they provided him, he had to strictly ration his remaining packs of Top Ramen noodles and other microwavable snacks in order to eat. This only served to further weaken him to the point where his only goal was to make it through his daily classes, get home and make his video then collapse into a restless cycle of half-sleep:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

At the end of each video, the chastity key swung tantalizing in front of him, and within a few days Fred found himself pathetically grabbing at the virtual key, as if he could bring it into his awful reality.

On the eighth day of his torture, Fred was surprised to find Mindy setting her notebooks down next to his in Anthropology class. She didn't say anything to him, so Fred didn't either. As the professor began to drone on about ethnographies of northern India, Fred put his head in his hands. He rarely had the energy or presence of mind left to pay attention, and could no longer engage with what had once been his favorite subject.

Just as he was about to doze off he felt a hand brushing alongside his leg and gently rubbing his penis. His member immediately strained to attention, and Fred experienced a new level of pain as the chastity tube squeezed and constricted his engorged member.

Mindy seemed to have no intention of letting up this new degree of torment however, and just as Fred was trying to grimace and bear it he suddenly became aware that his professor was calling his name:

"So Fred, we haven't heard much from you this class, what did you think of the readings and Shelby's comments on them?"

Fred strained his mind as he tried to come up with a way to think about anything except the overwhelming combination of pain and arousal emanating from his cock. His efforts were unsuccessful, and he felts tears of pain and humiliation roll down his cheeks.

"Fred! Are you ok? Do you need to step out for a second?" His professor asked nervously. At this Mindy squeezed his balls with extra intensity to let him know he should stay and Fred answered in a stuttering voice:

"No professor Owens, I promise that I will keep it together and pay attention."

The deeply humiliated little boy was acutely aware of the embarrassing spectacle of failure he had just deteriorated into in front of his whole class. To the left he could hear some students giggling at him

.

After the class, his professor pulled him aside and asked him what was wrong and why he schoolwork and homework had fallen off so quickly, but Fred felt too tired and shamed to answer seriously.

As he was about to walk off, Fred suddenly reconsidered his position. Professor Anne Owens had always been a huge fan of his work, and the young and cute anthropologist was always willing to support Fred in his lesser struggles. Fred took a deep breath, it was now or never.

"Professor Owens?" He asked timidly. "There's something I think you should know."

"What is it Fred?" The sweet professor asked with concern in her voice.

"It's just that these two girls they're well..." Fred paused to carefully consider his word choice before continuing: "They've been making me do things, things that are distracting me and making it hard to work."

The professor gave him a look of genuine confusion before responding in a slightly patronizing voice:

"Fred, I know girl trouble can be distracting, but it can't take priority over your studies. If these girls are taking up all your time you might have just tell them to leave you alone."

Dejectedly, and realizing he had very little hope of conveying his situation to his befuddled professor, and said a quick goodbye before getting up to leave. As he walked through the door, his once favorite professor offered him a quick reminder:

"Fred, I know you're smarter than this, If you don't pull yourself together fast you're going to be in serious trouble."

"I know professor, believe me I know."

The rest of the day was relatively normal, or what had become normal. Fred stumbled home, ate the one pack of top ramen he permitted himself a day, then flipped open his laptop and began to record a video:

"Thank you Mindy for teaching me to suck all of the sweat off your dirty feet, and thank you Carolina for locking my dick up in chastity."

He once again collapsed in exhaustion and pain.

After three weeks of this treatment, Fred's schoolwork had totally fallen apart, he would probably be failing all of his classes this semester and his teachers and his few friends had mostly given up on trying to figure out what was wrong with him. He had just finished recording and sending his daily humiliation video for the girls when he was surprised to find another message from Mindy reach his phone:

Hey Fred,

Long time no talk! Anyways Carolina and me have noticed a lot of improvement in you recently and really like how much you've accepted being a chastised foot slut. We both think you should be very proud of how weak and stupid you are, and as a reward we would like to unlock your teensy kitty cock tomorrow! You will meet us promptly at five o'clock at our new house on first street, failure to show up on time will lead to the loss of any further opportunities to be unlocked.

So be there or be square!

Although Fred was unspeakably excited to finally be given an opportunity to cum, his stomach was also filled with an inescapable feeling of dread that his ordeal was not over. As he lay awake that night trying to overcome his frustration and fear to finally get some sleep, one word that came from his basest instincts ran through his mind over and over again:

Run.